Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Princess Diaries (06): Bell Exposed

"Bell tells Ariel about her first night as a whore."

4
0 Comments 0
6.9k Views 6.9k
4.8k words 4.8k words

The hot shower felt amazing, as she knew it would. So Ariel took her time under the hot spray, probably too much time, since she walked out of the bathroom into her dark bedroom.

“Guys?” she whispered. “Who sleeps at a sleepover? Seriously.”

“Yeah, come to bed, Ariel,” said Bell. “Cindy has early practice and I have work and it’s late.”

Ariel let her eyes adjust to the dark until she could see who lay where. Cindy and Jasmine lay on either side of Bell, who seemed to be lying favoring Cindy’s side of the bed, leaving room for Ariel next to Jasmine. The naked redhead crawled under the covers over her friend’s naked body to get between Jasmine and Bell. She snuggling close up against Jasmine’s lush warm body. Jasmine in turn spooned Ariel, bringing an arm around to cup a full breast.

“Night,” whispered Bell.

Jasmine signed. Cindy said nothing, so Ariel assumed the blonde slumbered. 

“I want to hear about your auction,” Ariel whispered.

“Maybe later, Ariel, I’m tired.”

“Now, Bell. I did... what you asked.”

“Ariel fucked her brother,” sang Cindy. The bitch wasn’t sleeping. 

“Step, brother!” Ariel retorted, but then she added herself. “But Cindy’s right Bell, you made me fuck my brother!”

“Heh,” said Bell, “admit it you loved it.”

“No,” lied Ariel. She had, and she’s loved watching the video of her young mother getting gangbanged while Eric deflowered her, too. “It’s disgusting."

“Ariel,” said Bell, her voice deep and calm, “you’re a slut and we all know it. You had enough cum on you for a troop of men, so don’t lie.”

“Hrmph,” said Ariel. Her nipples hardened. Jasmine seemed to noticed, she rubbed the fingers of the hand cupping Ariel’s breast across her nipple, forcing the redhead to suppress if sigh. 

“Come on, Bell,” said Jasmine. Ariel felt Jasmine’s right arm snake down between them to cup her sex from behind in what must have been an uncomfortable position for her. Jasmine’s hand wiggled a bit to wedge her fingers further between Ariel’s legs form behind, until she had a finger on either side of her labia and one going up the center, directly on Ariel’s clit. She giggled, “tell us a bedtime story. Ariel need’s a slutty lullaby.”

“Mhhm,” Ariel mumbled, biting a lip to prevent everyone from knowing how much Jasmine’s hands were playing her. She wondered how much of the flood of liquid gushing from her pussy onto Jasmine’s fingers was her step brother’s cum.

Bell grumbled.

“All she wants is the gory details,” pleaded Jasmine, sweetly.

“The first thing you have to know is… I am a the whore,” said Bell.

“I new it,” murmured Cindy.

“Stick a cock in it Cindy,” said Bell. “What I mean is. I ‘Bell’, am not a whore. Bell’s the nice, well dressed, somewhat popular high school girl who loves her three best friends and studies a bit too much. No one in their right mind would accuse a girl like Bell of being forward, much less a high class hooker.”

Ariel found it odd to hear Bell talking about herself in the third person. But she didn’t comment and interrupt Bell’s story.

“A girl named Alanna is the whore and I made her up with some help from John. That’s what this story is really about.” Bell stopped talking, either thinking or waiting for a response.

“Okay,” whispered Ariel, when she realized Bell wouldn’t say more. “Tell me about it.”

“Right, I’d been set up as much as Harold had. I’d agreed to be a whore for revenge on a hateful man and also to save myself, but John had set the trap for me as much as for Harold. I knew it, and I should have been furious. Looking at it pragmatically, though, I realized I had a plan to get control of my life, fucking my way to solvency.”

“John had his own plans, in the meantime. Starting with auctioning off my cherry…”

 

Bell is Groomed

“You really screwed me,” I said to John. He couldn’t hide a smug smile. I was still sprawled all over his desk, bare assed naked and absentmindedly rubbing my empty pussy. I wanted more. My pussy ached and cramped in need. “The least you could do is fuck me properly.”

“And waste an opportunity like this?” said John. He slapped my ass again. “Up! There’s business to do.”

“We just did business,” I complained. I couldn’t believe how casual I was being, given the circumstance. Or how horny.

He slapped my ass again, in finality. Reluctantly I collected myself. Standing up, I became acutely aware of my nudity. Also cum dripped out onto my thighs, tickling me. I stood, exposed and sticky, while Bete wore clothes like armor. I made a bee-line for my discarded dress and underwear.

“Hand those to me,” said John. Reluctantly I put the dress, bra, and panties in his big hand. They were my only protection. John pulled a bin from under the desk and dropped them in. “You won’t need clothes for a while. And nothing that out of date will do.”

Before I could protest, John punched speed dial on the desk speaker phone. 

Ring, ring. 

A woman answered. Nicolette I discovered. John told Nicolette he had a new ‘recruit’. I was special, he said, because... hymen. The two casually discussed a schedule for auctioning me off while I listened in shock. 

This is real, said a little voice in my head. Another added, should have asked for more money.

“Yer auctioning me?” I interrupted. They stopped talking. He favored me with a patient smile, like I’d just gotten off the short bus. I put the best face on it I could and voice my inner thoughts, “I should have asked for more.”

“We’ll make out well, Bell, you get a cut.”

I had nothing to say to that. Nicolette and John were fair pimps, at least.

“Tell her, Nicolette. She’s a gorgeous sixteen year old with a tight little ass and tits for days,” said John to the speaker. I blushed shyly at his praise. I noticed again, how empty my pussy felt. 

“We can’t let them know you’re sixteen. Officially. But we’ll make it clear. You’re worth a bundle,” spoke the woman, then she added, “if you can handle it.”

“She’s a real fuck bunny,” answered John. “Got a bit of a jungle between the legs, though. You’ll have to fix that.” 

I won’t get into the rest of what they talked about. John wrapped it up by agreeing to meet later. He disconnected and punched another button, calling in Curly. The bald muscular doorman appeared so promptly I jumped. With a squeak, I folded up instinctively, taking cover behind my arms and hands.

“Stop that, Bell,” John said. He came around the desk and put his hand under my chin, pulling me up until my spine was straight and I almost needed to tip toe despite the heels I still wore. “Get comfortable in your new role. You’re a prize. Anyone who sees you like this should feel privileged. And their wallet should be lighter.”

“It’s… bizarre,” I said. I didn’t mind being nude, or fucking John. I expected I should mind, though. I should have felt embarrassed, or shy. I’d acted that way just then in front of Curly. But it was habit, or social expectation, not any real shyness on my part.  “I guess it’s ok.”

“It’s your natural state,” he said. “Think of yourself as a panther in a menagerie. Panthers aren’t awkward or shy, even when they’re on display for the crowd.”

“A panther has fur,” I stated.

“So do you,” John said, pointedly looking down below my bellybutton. My curly pubes! I blushed, at that more than anything. 

His jibe set me at ease. Harold usually threatened or forced me to do to what he wanted. John charmed and reasoned to convince. Harold always felt more like a boss than a father to me. I’d just learned how accurate that feeling was. Harold wasn’t a father, not mine, anyway. In many respects, I’d been his employee, doing drudge work and playing daughter unwittingly. I had a new, better boss in John. I didn’t need to fear him. A great weight lifted off my shoulders. I exhaled pent up tension. 

“Okay,” I said.

“Great,” John smiled. “I think of it as a customer facing job without clothes.” 

He stepped back to address Curly. Now both men had full view of me. I concentrated on breathing: inhale then exhale, once more, and again. 

“Curly, meet Bell. She’s agreed to work for us until she goes off to college.” Judging by his nonchalance, Curly didn’t seem to think it odd to find a nude freshly sodomized highschool girl in his boss’s office. “She’s coltish as you saw just now. She’s on the outs with her family, too. So she’ll be staying with us for now. Show her the guest room. While you’re at it, give her a tour of the house and introduce the staff. Inform them her services are available on breaks if she’s not otherwise occupied. Her pussy is strictly off limits, but anything else goes.”

Wrapping my head around being ‘available’ for anyone’s sexual whim took effort. The implications of agreeing to ‘do whatever John asked’ had been abstract until that moment. I would be the staff’s fuck toy. This was all moving so fast. I wondered how many staff there were.

When I didn’t protest. He added, “Make sure she joins me for dinner.”  

“Um. I have school Monday. I don’t have a car, my homework, or clothes,” I said, trying to stall while I got my feet back under me. 

“We’ll take care of it, as well as the title change, an auction, and all the rest. Let me manage the logistics, you work on being a good whore,” he said, somehow without any note of condensation. “Now if you’ll excuse me...”

“Wait, wait,” I said, finally able to push back. “I need that house in my name before I fuck anyone else. That was the deal!” 

“Bell, it’s going to take a miracle to get the title switched in time for the auction, but I’ll get it done. In the meantime you need a lot of preparation and training. That’s one reason you’re nude right now, to get used to being naked but not vulnerable in front of strangers. We have an auction Friday after next, do you really want to go into a stranger’s bed all bushy and skittish?”

“But, if I’m working here…”

“You’re in training. I thought I made that clear.”

I’d angered him. John’s anger didn’t promise violence like Harold’s did, so I almost didn’t recognise it. Harold usually communicated anger with a slap or shout. 

I nodded agreement.

“What’s the other reason?” I asked. When it was clear he didn’t understand the question, I added, “that I’m not wearing clothes… what’s the oth-”

“Because I like it,” he said. With a wink, John went back through the bookshelf door, closing it behind him. Curly waved an arm toward the door.

“Naked ladies first, I guess,” I said. I swallowed down my fear and walked out into the vestibule. A shiver ran down my back. This was real, even if it felt surreal. Without having to ask, John showed me to the bathroom just down the hall so I could clean up.

“Thank you,” I said when I got out, feeling clean, if still exposed. I couldn’t imaging walking around with cum dripping down my legs.

“We’ll start with the grounds,” said Curly, heading for the front door.

Shit, I thought. Even in the dark, someone might still see me.

The cold ocean breeze robbed me of my breath. I could feel my skin tighten and my nipples harden from the misty cold air. Curly removed his jacket and put it over my shoulders.

“Thanks,” I said. As I hunched up and closed it around me, I noticed Curly wore two shoulder holsters with pistols. “Nice guns.”

With a clownish grin, Curly flexed his arms showing off his massive biceps. I snorted at his wordless pun. I wanted to hug him, for being so considerate.

The three story, twenty-three room mission style ‘house’ sat on a long rectangular acre, nestled between two taller houses overlooking a steep sea side cliff. It had two pools, a pool house, a gym, a library, a theater, and a small greenhouse.

After touring the gardens and pool house overlooking the stairs down the titular sea cliff, we reentered the house via the attached greenhouse. Curly put his jacket back on after I handed it to him. I could see he liked having his pistols concealed. I couldn’t help feel the same way about my breasts, even in the steamy room.

Mitch, the part time gardener, was a weather worn white haired Japanese looking man with an incongruous British accent. He seemed more than a bit uncomfortable seeing me nude and made a point to mention his wife conversationally to Curly, politely letting me know he wouldn’t want me services. 

I’d always been so shy and reserved.

HelenEnigm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelenEnigm

Circumstance now forced opposite behavior, which made me uncomfortable, but it did the same to Mitch. I found myself enjoying Mitch’s discomfort. Nudity had a kind of power over others as well as a liberating effect on me. 

Maybe this could be a fun experience and not just a means to an end, I thought.

We reentered the house by the kitchen where I met the cook, a plump, frenetic mousy haired brunette in her thirties who introduced herself as Jinny. She told us food would be ready in a half hour and that her next break came after dinner. She wagged her eyebrows at me, Groucho style, so I couldn’t miss her meaning.

I’ll be fucking women, too, I realized.

The first two floors had all of the interesting rooms, like the library, which spanned between the first and second floors and doubled as John’s actual office, complete with a messy desk. All sleeping rooms for guests and staff who stayed on premises were on the top floor. Doors to the occupied rooms, including John’s mastersuite, were locked. My room had its own bath and a sideways view of the pool and ocean beyond it.

“Oh. There’s a deadbolt,” I said on our way out. There was no key hole, only the throw bolt on the inside. “There’s a lot of that here.”

“A lot of what? Deadbolts?” asked Curly.

“Indirectness,” I clarified. “My room is equipped with a deadbolt and it’s one sided, so the guest knows she’s safe. John didn’t order me to fuck anyone, he gave you orders to allow it. Jinny and Mitch both let me know how they felt about ‘receiving services’ without saying anything directly...”

Curly watched me with a deliberately serious look. Obviously agreeing with me, but interrupting my train of thoughts. He didn’t look away. The big man liked to speak without words, so he was telling me something. I’d made John mad, earlier.

“...and I fucked up down in the office, didn’t I?” I asked. He smiled faintly, waiting for more. “That’s why John got mad. I mistook job training for work. We’d already agreed I wouldn’t work until I had the title, so bringing it up again was... insulting.”

“Redundant, not insulting. Hiring stupid people hurts business. People who can’t keep up, don’t last long here,” said the big man. I felt a perverse pride that he thought I would keep up. “Come on, I’ll show you the basement. There’s a lap pool and a gym, you’ll want to start swimming or working out.”

“Wow, is that an indirect way of saying I’m fat?”

“You’re fine,” Curly said, then he flexed one hand into a fist so I could see the fabric of his suit tighten around his muscles. “You lack tone is all. And being in shape is pretty important in your line of work.”

“So I guess I have to watch my weight?” I asked.

“More shape than weight, actually,” he said, surprising me. “You’ll be popular, so you’ll need good cardio.”

“Popular?”

“Very popular,” he said. “You’re fine looking, stacked, and young.” 

“So you think I’m fine,” I smiled. I pointed to my bed, “my services are available.”

Curly turned toward the stairs, an obvious refusal. I followed him, a bit miffed I wasn’t fine enough. 

The basement consistent mostly of one long room with a pool in it, neatly decorated in art nouveau tiles, all deep blues and greens. The gym was just down the hall, across from a security monitoring station. There were two well armed guards at the station, both black and very toned, watching ten or more flat screens. Like Jinny, Bill and Darren acted as if nude women walked around the place all the time. Maybe they did. Then again, they’d probably seen me on camera.

Darren gave me a rundown of security. Bo-ring. A clipboard with personnel schedules on it caught my attention more than any gadget or gun. It listed everyone’s breaks and shift changes, which made things easier if I wanted to hide from the staff. Or if I wanted to catch them on break.

“Indirect,” I said, pointing to the schedule.

Curly smiled. Darren and Bill didn’t get it. So I made it clearer.

“Darren, I see you have a dinner break at nine.”

Derrin’s eyes lit up. “I usually eat in the poolhouse… nice view.”

“Got it in one,” I said. Darren was a good looking man, an easier assignment than Jinny for no other reason than his sex. I had no idea how I would fuck a girl, but I got the feeling Darren would to most of the work.

“Time for dinner,” Curly said, as we left the guards.

“I just made an appointment to fuck someone,” I said. 

“It won’t be the last.”

“How about you, Curly? When do you get a break?” 

“I don’t.”

“You never get off?” I asked, coyly. 

Look at me, making sex puns, I thought.

He smiled but otherwise kept walking. I got the feeling Curly enjoyed being teased. He dropped me off at the dining room, where John and a beautiful stylish redhead were already seated. 

“She’s nude? That’s a bit gratuitous, John,” said the redhead. I recognised her voice from the earlier call.

“She’s in training,” he shrugged. “And if I can’t fuck her…”

John introduced Nicolette, his partner, the manager of Lilith, and my other boss. Immediately she laid into John on my behalf. I was too young, now that she could see me. She had other complaints as well, which she listed rapid fire. I didn’t like the bitch defending me like a child, trying to dissuade John. I could defend myself and I needed the job.

“Nicolette,” I interrupted her, “I decide what’s good for me.”

“Oh yeah?”

I took a seat at the dinner table as calmly as I could. It was odd to be naked in that setting, but not uncomfortable. The meeting people on tour and knowing the guys in security could, even now see me, made it all seem more normal. Weird. John had said I would need time to adjust, but I felt centered, already. And a bit mad at this women. Maybe I didn’t need much time. Maybe I was just a rabid exhibitionist. Or maybe I didn’t appreciate the bitch queering my deal with John.

“I got these pretty early,” I said, cupping the underside of each breast in a hand and holding them up like loaves of bread. “Most men and even some women ogle me. Someone creeps on me at least once a day. I usually bundle up and hide myself. But not today. I’ve been walking around naked in plain view. Everyone ogled my tits but no one got creepy about it.”

I kept pushing my breasts up until they slipped out of my hands and bounced back down to their normal position. I shot my arms up like I was reaching for a yawm and arched my back into a feline stretch that I knew accentuated my bust.

“It’s been liberating,” I yawned.

“Right,” she drawled, unimpressed.

“Believe me, I’m better off now than I was this morning. I found out Harold, the guy who raised me, isn’t my father. He tried to sell me, ok? I have control of my life now.”

“You’ve got a real bra burning feminist here, John,” said Nicolette, arching an eyebrow. “You’re not in control if you don’t decide who you fuck. John’s got you walking around naked. What else has he asked?”

I blushed and looked away, past John.

“She agreed to do anything we asked with the usual safety and discretion clause,” he offered.

“And you asked…?”

“He fucked my ass,” I blurted, just to be outrageous. Then more softly I added, “To see how committed I was. I enjoyed it.”

“Uhuh,” she said. Now Nicolette focused a stream of questions at me. I fought surprisingly hard to convince her I’d be an industrious whore. 

What a weird day, I thought as we argued. I couldn’t help but feel a bit proud of how well I stood my ground.

“Well, fine. Welcome to the team,” she said. What a bitch.

The subject switched abruptly to the business at hand: preparation for my impending auction and ongoing career as a whore. There was more to it than I imagined.

It’s impossible to spill gravy on your blouse if you’re not wearing one. This is just one advantage of eating in the buff, I found. Another is how conversation stops when a naked girl scoops a drip of gravy off her tit with one finger, puts the digit in her mouth, and sucks on it like a little cock. 

“She’ll do fine,” the redhead said, seeing that.

“Told you,” said John.

From then on I made a point of being a messy eater just to fuck with my new bosses. They had other business after dinner, so I went into the kitchen to thank Jinny for such a nice beef stroganoff. The cook had just finished up her own meal.

“O good, just in time for dessert. Hop up here.”

I did as she asked and hopped up onto the counter, nervously. Jinny lay me down so she could make me dessert. Ha, ha. 

She started by eating honey off my nipples. Her rough tongue and tugging suction drove me wild. I moaned openly. After that she whipped up some cream right in front of me. She applied a dollop on my mouth, which she kissed off me. Then one in the hollow of my neck, which was almost unbearably stimulating. Eventually she worked down to my pussy. I hit climax when her cold spoon hit my clit, and then kept on coming as she licked cream out of my ‘jungle’. Jinny didn’t seem to mind a bushy girl.

“Mm, delicious,” she said, finally. I sat up as she began putting away dishes. 

“Don’t you want…?”

“Oh no, Sugar Tits. I got exactly what I wanted. You’re the tastiest piece of pie I’ve had in awhile.”

I laughed. She handed me a streamed washcloth which I used to un-sticky myself. 

Darren walked into the kitchen soon after. He waved hello to us as he grabbed a paper bag out of the fridge, then walked out smiling at me. No pressure then, I could go ‘take a break’ with him or not. 

The poolhouse precariously overlooked the cliff, quite far from the main house. I ran as fast as I could, but still got cold. As I stood inside the doorway shivering, I could hear a shower running. I walked into the next room to find Darren under the wet spray, soaped up.

“Hey.”

“Hey, yourself,” he said. He turned a knob to turn on another showerhead. “Water’s hot if you’re cold.” 

“Freezing,” I said. I walked under the hot spray, “Ah!”

“Nice, right? I like getting refreshed on break,” he said, nervously. He hadn’t touched me yet. “Ah, you okay doin’ all this?”

I nodded.

“So what are you up for?”

“What did you have in mind?” I shrugged.

“Well, titty fucking pops right out there. Not sure why, though.”

A smart ass, then. 

He still hadn’t touched me or really moved into my personal space. I grabbed his hand gently and placed it on my left breast. Unlike with John and Jinny, I actively initiated it this time. A shiver unrelated to the cold ran down my back. I’d agreed to be a whore, now here I was.

He didn’t need my help with the other hand. Darren looked like a boy at christmas, squeezing me gently and rubbing my nipples. It felt okay, not as good as Jinny’s mouth. I moaned to encourage him.

“Does this feel good?” I grabbed his soapy cock and stroked it gently. “I really don’t know what I’m going.”

“Yeah, baby, it does. But, why don’t you sit down there?”

We tried tit fucking with me sitting up. That got awkward, so I lay back and squeezed my breasts together while he straddled me and the bench. That position didn’t help, either. I let my breasts go. Who knew tit fucking could be so hard to do? 

“How ‘bout a blowjob?” His cock was right there in front of my face.

“How ‘bout I fuck you in the ass.”

“Okay.”

“Really?”

“Well, if you’re gentle and soapy…”

He shot right up to get more soap. I got on my hands on knees on the bench. I felt his hand on my hip and pressure against my asshole. 

“God, you got a cute little ass pucker.”

“Thanks.” 

I guess? What a weird thing to call pretty, I thought.

Darren’s cock slid in much easier than John’s had, but wasn’t as stimulating. I didn’t have the additional benefit of an audience, or revenge to heat things up, either. I could tell I wouldn’t be coming, so like a good whore would, I worked on getting Darren off by squeezing his thrusting cock and moaning in time to his rhythm. He moaned his appreciation and came in my ass.

He thanked me and left me to clean myself up. I pulled the bench under the shower and lay under the hot spray, mastrubating to my own climax. 

John, Curly, and Nicolette all left together before I got back to the house. I binge watched a few episodes of House of Cards, Season 2 and went to bed.

 

Back in Ariel’s Room

“When are you getting to the auction,” whispered Ariel.

“You wanted the ‘gory details’ didn’t you, Ariel?” replied Bell.

“I do too, now,” said Cindy.

“Me three,” Jasmine said quietly. She knew exactly how turned on Ariel was, with her hand on the redhead’s pussy, but Ariel found it exciting to know Jasmine liked the story, too. She reached a hand back to caress Jasmine’s hip and ass.

“Fuck, I really want to get some sleep,” said Bell.

“Tell us,” pleaded Jasmine, softly. 

She could get anyone to do anything, thought Ariel. Ariel rolled a bit and parted her legs, giving her friend access. One of Jasmine’s fingers on Ariel’s pussy, pushed inside her. Ariel suppressed a moan. 

“Fine,” said Bell, “you’re turned on?”

“Yes,” her three friends admitted.

“On with the gory details then…”

 

(to be continued in part 7)

 

Published 
Written by timojen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors