Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She was going to get it in His Room

"It would be a red-hot session, she knew"

7
2 Comments 2
27.1k Views 27.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words
He had undone her bra and pushed it and her sweater up above her breasts. He was hotly licking her left nipple. Em could smell her hot pussy, now wetly open in expectation of exciting cock, in her as yet still in place jeans and panties.

She knew that he could smell it too and that he was excited by the thought that soon he would invade it. His cock was rigid in his own jeans. She could feel it pressing firmly against her thighs. It was a very hard and very big one, just the way she liked them.

Em was lying on the sofa in his suite at the weekend retreat place. It was Saturday afternoon. Most of their corporate colleagues at the annual retreat were off golfing or doing other energetic things.

She had excused herself, saying she had some things to do for the next day’s presentations. He had excused himself too, citing some work he really had to do on an upcoming project.

They had done this by arrangement, finally made over lunch. His name was David and he worked for the same company but in a different city and in a very different job.

He was a young man with a big future. Em knew that from studying the company profile. However, he also had a big immediate future. It was focused entirely on what they both wanted to do. The project involved them fucking each others’ brains out all afternoon.

They’d had a chat over drinks in the bar the previous evening. He had flown directly to the resort, an equestrian and golf centre in some pretty mountains near her city. He had travelled with the company chief; he was already a high-flier.

Em had driven down to the place, a three-hour drive from her home. It was the company’s annual corporate retreat, supposed to be a relaxing time but always in fact the exact opposite.

Networking and presentations were never easy and never really fun, whatever anyone said about them.

Last evening Em had been wearing a country-brown mid-weight skirt, a red shirt allowing a decorous décolleté, and a dun jacket to ward off the chill. It was very nearly what passed for winter in her part of the world.

Underneath she had worn her latest purchase, a little red and black bra that had open side panels of the sort that new lovers in particular liked so much. She had teamed this with matching see-through bikini-cut briefs.

They would reveal to great effect, to anyone lucky enough to see it, the explicit shadow of her currently favoured ultra-mini landing strip.

Em loved to feel sexy and hot. She knew the new panties worked. She had road-tested them after an unscheduled dinner at a hotel with a friend the weekend before last. He had been instantly overcome by them and had fucked her in them. He had done this in his car when they pulled over at a riverside lookout while he was driving her home.

Ambrose had been away. Her friend had come to their bed and fucked her naked too.

The young man at this weekend’s corporate retreat had caught her close attention immediately. She guessed he was in his late twenties. He was standing at the bar completely at ease, casually chatting with a group of very senior executives.

She heard him ask the barman for a glass of tonic water with a slice of lemon in it. She liked that. It was her own favourite ruse on such occasions because it looked just like a G&T.

He was tall and well built with neat short brown hair and a face that while not handsome was far from displeasing. She undressed him with her eyes and imagined his washboard tummy, thick cock and powerful thighs.

It was not his looks that attracted her, however. It was his sheer presence. He was comfortably in command of his own space. She thought it was unlikely he would ever misstep or utter an unwise comment while in corporate mode.

Her juices had flowed immediately. Em had always been of the view that there were some men you just had to fuck. This one was unquestionably of that genre.

In a while he wandered over in her direction. Em had found a spot by the log fire. Real flames in a fireplace always stirred her inner pyromaniac.

She had made sure he saw her. When he did she had flashed her “I know you think I’m interesting” smile.

They had shaken hands and Em had felt that electric charge she always got when someone she really fancied touched her. She saw from his eyes that he had felt it too. Nothing was outwardly obvious, though her pussy had instantly moistened and her nipples became very erect and hard.

They had kept their conversation brief and properly corporate, except that Em made a point of saying she would working on something the next afternoon and would be not be on the golf course or doing any of the other things on the schedule.

The young man had looked directly into her eyes and laughed. “You don’t like golf?

That’s good,” he said. “Pleading work is always a good ruse. I use it myself. I might do that tomorrow. I do have a lot on at the moment.”

He smiled at her again and melted her heart. Then he touched her jacket sleeve and she almost jumped out of her skin.

“Let’s catch up after lunch tomorrow,” he said. “My masters require my presence now, so I must go, but there may be some rescheduling we can do tomorrow afternoon. Would that suit you?”

Em’s invisible nipples turned instantly into hot rocks. She felt new, warm dampness between her legs.

“Yes,” she said. “I think it would.”

After lunch next day Em made her way discreetly to his room. Like hers, it was a junior suite that overlooked a lake and the sixth tee on the golf course.

She had prepared for the tryst with the utmost care. She had showered and then oiled her body.

She had given her already perfectly manicured landing strip a little extra attention. She had scented her pussy with essence of smoked sandalwood. It was a favoured indulgence of hers. Then she had splashed her favourite Chanel perfume around quite liberally.

She was wearing a red wool wraparound skirt with a hem to hip split on the left and a natural wool polo neck sweater. Underneath she had on an extraordinarily tiny white bra and a little white lace string that simply shouted Fuck Me.

Then she had put on her favourite black coral earrings, her Movado watch on her left wrist and a big gold bangle on her right.

Her hair was swinging loose in her new shoulder-length cut, long enough to tease a cock when she wanted but short enough not to get in the way.

She wondered as she walked in her country heels along the passageway to his room whether he might first just pull the little string aside and lick her in it. She did hope so.

The thought of him doing that had kept her awake for an hour or so last night.

David answered the door wearing blue chinos and a white cotton shirt through which a mat of dark chest hair was apparent. He said, “You look utterly lovely,” and kissed her lightly on the cheek.

They went through to the living area of the suite. He motioned to the sofa and said, “Sit down and get comfortable. I’m having Bourbon with ice. Is that your sort of poison?

Em said it was. He looked pleased and got her the drink from the wet bar. Then he sat down beside her, on her left.

MilanaFoster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaFoster



“Cheers,” he said, and smiled. “Welcome to perdition. Not my line, it’s from a movie, but I’ve always liked it and it seems appropriate to the occasion.” He smiled again.

“We know each other, or at least about each other. You have an interesting company profile,” he said.

“So we don’t need to gabble about anything much except our secret project this afternoon, do we?”

Em said, “No.” She settled more deeply into the sofa and let her legs part just a little in her skirt. She knew her nipples were now high and hard and that between her legs she was very hot and wet indeed.

David looked her in the face and said, “You are excitingly delightful.” Em looked fully at his chinos at crotch level. A pleasingly big bump was very evident. She said, “I’m going to love what you’re going to do to me.”

His mouth took on a firm but very friendly look. “I hope so. It would a criminal shame to disappoint a hot little pussy like yours.”

He took her left hand in his right and kissed it and said, “Do you always wear your wedding ring?”

He lent over her and pushed up her skirt with his left hand. He saw her already wet pussy opening before his eyes in expectation of cock. He saw her ultra-mini landing strip in the tiny see-through string.

He sniffed her and murmured, “Oh god that’s beautiful.”

Em parted her legs more widely, the skirt opening with them and exposing all of her trim brown thighs.

The young man sighed with pleasure and pulled the string aside and bent down and licked her. Em said, “Ahhh!”

He said, “You’re husband is a lucky man,” and licked her again. Em said, “Ahhh!” again.

Then she said, “Ambrose is not here. You are a lucky man and I am a lucky woman.”

He pushed his tongue fully and firmly into the dark, hotly welcoming opening between her legs. She uttered a little yelp of pleasure. She continued making lovely little yelping noises while his tongue ardently fucked her.

When she was nearly coming the young man broke off his action and withdrew his tongue from her pussy.

He said, “Em, you are delicious. You taste delightful. You are so hot that I am going to have to fuck you several times.”

As he said this he undid her skirt with practised ease. Em lifted her hot ass off the sofa so he could pull it off. He did, slowly and sexily, and she murmured softly, “Oh god, yes!”

Em lay on the sofa with her pussy on show in her wetly transparent string and her long brown legs splayed widely. She wondered what the young man would do now.

Her nipples were straining to break through her little bra. They were so big and hard that they were obvious through the woollen weave of her sweater. He had noticed them, she knew.

He pinched them through her sweater and bra. He said, “I have got to lick those.” Em got even hotter with anticipation when he said that.

He pulled up her sweater. This exposed her little bra and its very hot contents. He bit her nipples through the bra and then reached round to her back and unclipped the garment.

He pushed the bra up so that her fine little breasts with their rock-hard nipples fell out. He said, “Wonderful,” and licked them.

Em felt his fingers slide into her little string. Three of them entered her vagina. He gently fucked her with his fingers while he licked her nipples. He did this for a long hot time, probing her passage as if to reconnoitre for the major cock penetration that was to come.

Em got very wet indeed.

When she climaxed, which she did loudly, he pulled his sticky, sex-smelling fingers from her pussy and put them on her lips and said, “Taste yourself you beautiful thing.” Em did; it was something that always turned her on.

Then the young man stroked and pinched her nipples with both hands. He pulled her string down to her knees and then her ankles with his teeth and pulled it off over her no shoeless feet.

Then he ate her pussy. Em climaxed again, even louder this time and with vaginal spasms that surprised both her and him.

When she had partially recovered her composure, she whispered, “Now it’s your turn,” and unbuttoned his chinos and pulled them down to his knees. She turned him lengthways onto the sofa and pulled them off.

His black boxers followed them to the floor. His cock was huge and thick. Above it was an excitingly neat square of dark hair. Em made a mental note to play with that later. Below it were balls that she also wished to play with at length.

First, she unbuttoned his shirt and ripped it off. She ran a finger through the forest of hair on his chest. Then she bit his nipples and took his pulsing cock into her hand.

She masturbated him briefly, but hard. He looked at her, stunned by her lust, and let out a lovely series of moans.

Then she broke off and stood up. She stripped off her sweater and bra and let his eyes feast on the full package.

She knew it was an attractive package. Pert breasts with hard upturned nipples and just a hint of tan lines, a flat tummy, hot-girl hips, her sexy little landing strip, her nude and wetly open pussy, and her super-long legs spread wide.

His cock, glistening with pre-cum, grew even bigger.

She moved to the end of the sofa and leaned over him, running her breasts down his torso under her pussy was directly above his mouth. Then she took his big cock in her mouth and ran her tightly clenched teeth up and down his shaft.

He shouted with pleasure. Then she felt his eager tongue re-enter her pussy as she gave him her best blow-job special, the one she kept for really hot men.

He and his tongue became frantic. Soon he shouted into her pussy as he tongued her.

At the same time his hot cock in her mouth grew huge and pulsed on her teeth. He came in her mouth in huge, hot, salty spurts. Em made noises on his cock.

His hot ejaculations coincided with a tightening of her vaginal wall around the young man’s firm tongue. His tongue thrust even deeper inside her, more wildly than ever.

She came loudly and wetly, with a flood of vaginal fluid that the young man slurped up. Then she collapsed on his muscled tummy, his hard cock still pumping in her mouth.

A little later he carried her to the big bed and placed her gently in the middle of it, on her back, with her legs wide apart. She felt his slick cock slide powerfully and purposefully into her and she moaned with hot pleasure.

His pace was slow and gentle to begin with. She loved that; he was worshipping her. His big cock thrust right up to her cervix and then withdrew almost completely, just the way she liked it.

His sexy square of pubic hair excited her mound. His balls massaged her slit. She began to writhe with sexual pleasure.

He became more urgent, longer and harder. He began to make man noises.

He increased his pace to frantic. His eyes glazed. His back arched.

He shouted. He shot her full of hot cum,

He fucked her like that three times that afternoon. He fucked her again in her suite after dinner and twice again through the night.

When they were leaving the next afternoon he took her hand briefly and said with a corporate smile, “See you next year.”

She knew what he meant. She said, "Yes."

Published 
Written by HotLittleMoments
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments