Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stranger In The Night

9
4 Comments 4
19.2k Views 19.2k
649 words 649 words
My eyes flashed open. I looked around the darkened room to find the source of what had woken me but it was too dark for me to make out anything but shadows.

I tried to sit up but was unable to move my arms. I tugged them experimentally and found they were bound, somewhat loosely, above me head. I felt my heart speed up as I once more scanned the room, my eyes pausing on a particular silhouette close to the foot of my bed. I heard a soft chuckle and realised it was a man. In my room. At night. While I was naked. And he had tied me to the bed. I opened my mouth to scream but he moved faster than I could blink and covered my mouth with his hand.
"Shh. This works so much better when you be quiet."

He moved his hand away and I bit my lip to stop myself from speaking.

I could sense the smile in his voice as he said, "Good girl."

I watched his shadow as he moved between my legs to hover over me.

"What are you doing?" I tugged more urgently on my bindings but stopped as he squeezed my breasts.

"What did I say?" he growled. I clamped my mouth shut and waited.

I had to stifle a moan as he lowered his head to my aching nipples. I arched up into him, knowing it was wrong but loving how it felt. It had been so long since I'd been touched in this way.

I gasped as he bit my nipple before moving on to the next one. I could feel myself getting wetter as he trailed kisses down my stomach to my mound.

I couldn't hold in my moan as his lips found my clit. He circled it with his tongue before gently sucking on it. I spread my legs wide as he moved his tongue down to probe my entrance. After making sure I was nice and wet he moved back up and I felt his cock nudge against my entrance.

Alondra_Miller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alondra_Miller

I braced myself as he started to push in.

He was so big he had to enter me in small thrusts, going deeper each time. He grunted as he finally buried himself inside me and I moaned in pleasure at the feeling of being stuffed full.

He set a fast pace not giving me much time to adjust to his girth. He slammed his cock into me again and again, seeking only his pleasure, using me like a fuck doll. And I loved every minute of it.

He grabbed me behind the knees, pulling my legs around him to get even deeper. I moaned loudly as the angle forced him to hit the perfect spot. He pounded my pussy, grunting with the force of his thrusts.

I started to cum from the sheer animalistic pleasure and screamed as I hit my peak. Before I was even finished he twisted me round, thanks to my loose bindings and slammed into me from behind. He spanked my ass with each thrust and I groaned at the mix of pleasure and pain.

"You like that, huh?" he asked between thrusts. I nodded and he continued to spank me.

He knotted his fingers in my hair and I arched back as he brutally fucked my pussy. I was on my third orgasm before I felt him get close. His thrusts got more erratic and his grunts louder until finally, he tensed up and shot his seed deep into my pussy. His thrusts slowed as he came and finally he stopped.

He lingered inside me before pulling out of my sopping pussy. I collapsed forward, not even noticing as he untied me and left the room.

I lay there with a satisfied smile on my face wondering what other games my lover had in store for me.

Published 
Written by SMurphy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments