Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Submission Day

"There are many ways to deal with the stress of Submission Day"

7
2 Comments 2
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

It is Submission Day. As Meg hits send on her final draft of Sealed with a Kiss, she can’t help but feel excited, nervous, and fucking terrified all at the same time. This happens every Submission Day, but this one is different. Abigail is a character that Meg worked long and hard for, so what if her agent doesn’t like it? Hell, what if it gets rejected? All the usual anxiety whirls into a hurricane in her head, and she’s learned three ways of dealing with it: yoga, ice cream, and/or hot, mind-blowing sex. Since Danny is at work, their freezer is sans ice cream, yoga should do.

Meg pulls out her yoga mat, pops in her headphones, puts on some relaxing music, and starts her usual routine. She stretches every muscle in her body, trying to work out the kinks accumulated from vigorous typing sessions hunkered over at her desk. She folds into downward dog, her hips stretching skyward as she stands on her tip toes and presses her palms flat into the mat. She takes a deep breath, stretches one leg up, rotates her hips to loosen the knots there, and sets it back down. Weeks at a desk really don’t treat her body well.

Danny wanders down the apartment hallway, his whole body achy from a long day at work. He smells like oil and rust, but it is a scent he’s grown to love working at an auto shop. He knocks on Meg’s door, yet when she doesn’t answer, his brows furrow together. She should be here. It’s her novel’s due date, and they planned to go out later to celebrate. Danny pulls out his spare key and unlocks her door, only to be greeted with the sight of her wonderfully firm ass in tiny cotton shorts. Instantly, he forgets how tired he is, and all he can focus on is her wonderfully long leg stretching towards the sky. She points her toes, rotates her ankles and hips, yet at that moment Danny is focused between her legs. Those delightfully short shorts ride up her thighs, almost flashing him her pink lips. He shuts the door quickly, drops his bag, and slowly creeps up to her.

Meg takes another breath, her eyes closed as she feels her body work out all the creaks and aches from the months of abuse. She really needs to do this more often if she ever remembers to during her novel sprints. She sets her left leg back to the ground, stretching up on her tiptoes as she plans on flattening to a plank. Suddenly there is a large hand on her ass, and another wrapping its way around her waist. She gasps, opens her eyes, and sees Danny pressed up against her, his calloused hands stroking gently over her bare stomach, burning hot trails along her skin. She goes to stand, yet with a hot stare and a gentle nudge on her lower back, Danny keeps her in place.

“How was work?” Meg hesitantly asks as she pulls her headphones out and sets her iPod on the far side of the yoga mat. Danny strokes her stomach, hips, and then dips his hands between her legs to stroke her inner thighs. His eyes never move past her perfect round ass. “Earth to Danny,” Meg giggles and he finally looks down at her with a cheeky, perverted, smirk on his face. She’s seen that smirk only once before…

“Work was work,” he replies, his right hand moving from her inner thigh up to her ass, gently kneading and stroking the soft flesh. He gets that gleam in his eye that she’s also seen only once before and she tries to stand again. He pushes on the flat of her back, “No, stay. I’ll punish you if you move,” he growls, and instantly her cheeks flush, her heart races, and heat pools low in her belly.

“You wouldn’t dare,” she mutters, yet when she lifts her torso to stand, he slaps her ass, causing her to yelp in pain. And secretly pleasure. She had no idea that being spanked would send more moisture to gather between her pussy lips. “Danny!”

“I warned you, didn’t I?” he retorts. “Now back down,” he commands and she slowly obeys. Even though he’s been rough with her before, she doesn’t always expect it. He chuckles as he strokes the bright red handprint he left on her ample cheek. “Good girl.”

“I’m going to get you for this,” Meg grumbles, yet another blow to her ass has her yelping again. He slowly strokes it, and the fiery pain melts to a warm gentle pleasure that has her moaning lightly.

“You were saying?” Danny teases, running his hand down her body and between her legs. He dips a finger between her pussy lips and she practically purrs. “You like this, don’t you? Such a dirty girl,” he adds with a wicked grin on his lips. She watches him from her awkward upside-down position as he pulls her shorts and panties from her body, leaving her in only her very unattractive sports bra that her boobs are falling out due to gravity.

“Danny…” Meg whimpers, and he just chuckles that dark ‘you’re-going-to-get-fucked-so-good’ chuckle that sends even more desire to her body. Hell, if she gets any wetter, her juices are going to start running down her legs, and he knows it too.

“If you fall, or try to stand at any time before I tell you to, then I’ll punish you,” Danny says as he slowly strokes her pussy, ignoring his hard cock pressing painfully against his jeans.

NinaRay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaRay

“Do you understand?”

“Mmm yeah,” she breathily replies, her eyes already fluttering with orgasmic pleasure. Danny laughs before kneeling and kissing her on the handprint he made. She jumps, but doesn’t fall. Though her arms are already getting wobbly. With a full orgasm, she might just collapse in a pool on her yoga mat. He slides his fingers into her dripping pussy and thrusts, causing a loud moan to slip from her lips. He turns his thumb so it presses on her clit and he keeps feathering kisses on her ass and lower spine. She can feel her body trembling as an orgasm builds inside of her own, that has her moaning and airily begging for him to both stop and give her more. She mumbles something incoherently, and Danny pauses.

“What was that, my love?” he asks, and she opens her eyes to look at him with bright pink cheeks and innocent eyes that has his cock growing even more in the confines of his jeans. He unbuttons his pants and his cock springs free, and he sighs lightly. That was beyond comfortable. He pushes his jeans and boxers off as Meg builds the courage to say what she wanted again.

“Will you spank me again?” she quietly mumbles and he grins wickedly before thrusting his fingers deeper into her pussy. So hard that she rises on her toes and a loud gasp escapes from her.

“You do like it when I’m rough,” he replies, not as a question but as a proud observation. One she can no longer deny. She gives him a light nod, he thrusts hard into her again with his thumb on her clit, and his hand slams down on her soft ass. Meg cries out as she comes. Hard. Her whole body trembles as his fingers are soaked in her pussy juices, and her arms become noodles beneath her. She starts to crumple, yet Danny catches her with a chuckle, his hand warm and sticky from her pussy. He sits down with her on the couch, kissing her neck gently as he wraps his body around hers.

“I…I,” Meg starts, yet her intense orgasm left her without words.

Danny kisses near her ear, and the contradiction of rough and gentle has her so confused until he whispers, “I warned you about falling, little girl. Now I must punish you, don’t I?” his whisper has a whole new wave of desire rolling through her, and she nods with a blush on her cheeks. He loves when he can make his feisty Meg blush with innocence. It fills him with a weird Alpha pride that he never thought he had, and that pride just wants to bury his cock deep in her pussy until her moans and screams are the only sound he hears. He shifts so she isn’t pressed so close to his cock, and then spins her, pushing her head down. She goes to grip his shaft with her hands, but he stops her.

“Wha—“

“No hands,” Danny orders and she just gapes at him. “You are going to take all of this dick in your sweet mouth, and if you pleasure yourself, I’m going to tie your hands behind your back so you can’t touch that tight pussy of yours.” His voice has her whimpering with pleasure. Fuck her pride, she might even beg for him to let her come again.

“Is that a promise?” she retorts with a wink.

“If you do it on purpose, even now that you know the consequences, then I’ll stop, and you won’t get my cock in any of your holes. Do you understand?” Danny growls in that dominant tone that has her pussy throbbing for more.

“Yes, sir,” Meg says and he grins wickedly before pushing her head into his lap. She takes his large cock into her mouth, lightly gagging when it hits the back of her throat. He pulls out and slams it back in again, but this time she controls her gag reflex, and lets her throat adjust around the ample penis in her mouth. She does as told and keeps her hands pinned behind her back so she can’t be tempted to rub her swollen clit, though she can swear she was dripping.

After a few minutes and plenty of pre-cum, Danny pulls out of her mouth, picks her up, and shoves his cock deep into her pussy. So fast, she has no time to prepare for it, and she instantly careens over the edge of her orgasm. She digs her nails into his shirt as he continues to thrust his cock into her dripping pussy, pushing her orgasm out as long as he can. Meg whimpers his name as another one builds inside of her, yet he doesn’t stop. He’s too lost in the sensation of her pussy pulsing and quivering on his cock.

She arches back on his lap, trying to find a way to take more of him inside of her, and he grabs her breasts, groping and kneading them roughly before pulling her up so his mouth can lick and nip at her nipples as he fucks her senseless. She holds on for the ride, and comes again. This time, Danny can’t hold it back, and he comes as well, shooting his load inside of her tight pussy. They collapse in a pile of arms and legs on the sofa, and Meg grins widely.

“I’ll have to do downward dog more often,” she mumbles, her breasts rising with each deep breath. He strokes them gently as he kisses her deeply.

“As long as I am the only one opening that damn door, then yes. Yes, you should," Danny mumbles and Meg laughs, reminding him about his bag next to the door and the now melted ice cream pint that he bought for her.

Published 
Written by megXXX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments