Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teen Diaries 25: Get in the Van

"Zoe gets more than what she bargained for when she replies to an online ad."

32
3 Comments 3
29.6k Views 29.6k
3.8k words 3.8k words

What the hell did I just do? I feel like such a dirty slut; like I will never be clean again. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

I had this crazy dream last week that I couldn't stop thinking about. I had met an older stranger and he gave me the best sex of my life. I couldn't forget it and it made me horny for days. That's why, out of curiosity, I looked at the personal ads on Craigslist to see if there was anyone out there looking for something like me. I responded to a few ads, mostly just ugly old guys desperate for anyone and that was so unattractive. 

I chatted back and forth with a few of these guys, but none of them made me feel like they were anything like the dream I had, so I passed. And then I found an ad that was titled, "Get in the Van." The poster was listed as sixty years old, older than even my parents, and I almost didn't read his ad, but something made me continue looking.

This was what it said:

Hello, little girl. My van is parked on the outskirts of Harris Ranch. You enter my van and sit back as I play with all of your holes for hours. Daddy needs this right now.

I don't know what happened to me, but I felt on the verge of an orgasm as I read it. Was it the age difference? Or the fact that he referred to himself as "Daddy?" Maybe it was both. As I was writing a reply with my right hand, I found my left hand gravitating towards my crotch. I was rubbing my clit through my shorts as I wrote.

"Hello. I've never done anything like this before. I'm not a virgin, but I have only had sex with one guy and have been dreaming about sex with an older man recently. I don't know why, but your ad really turns me on. I've attached a pic, Let me know if you're interested. Zoe."

I attached a selfie I had just taken. Just me in a tank top looking up with a kissy face in a tank top that I pulled down to show some cleavage from my 34c breasts. I didn't just apply lip gloss, I basted my lips in it and they popped in this photo. And then I waited.

About six hours later, I checked and had a reply. There was a pic attached of his naked body from the neck down. White chest hair coating his white skin. He looked like he was tall and had been incredibly strong and toned in his youth, but was now a little flabby and chunky over the muscle he still had. His dick was erect in the pic and it looked long, thick, and wide. Certainly nothing like the dick I had experience with. And his balls were big and hung lower than I'd ever seen, even when looking at pictures of naked guys online.

"Hello, little Zoe. You're perfect. What time can you meet?"

I replied immediately, letting him know I'm free right now. He messaged me back within thirty seconds that he would be at the park in twenty minutes and that I should look for the white van with the tinted windows in the corner. He asked me to wear a skirt, so I quickly changed into a white skirt. While I was at it, I changed my panties, which had become a little moist. 

"Mom, I'm going out!" I called to her as I darted out the door. I listened to Selena Gomez, my heart racing with eagerness, anticipation, and nerves as I drove to the park. I got to the section he said he would be and there it was, that ominous white van with the tinted windows exactly like he described. I parked on the other side of the lot from it, figuring that it might look suspicious if two cars were parked together in this empty lot. After all, I was about to have sex, with a stranger, in a park in broad daylight.

I adjusted my breasts, making sure they were both even in my bra as I stepped out of my car and locked it. I walked towards the van slowly, my heart beating out of my chest. The windows were so dark that I couldn't see inside the backseat. I walked around the front and looked in. I could make out the silhouette of someone sitting in the back. I stood there for a moment, frozen in fear and anticipation.

Finding some strength again, I walked around to the passenger side, which was the only way into the back of the van through a sliding door just that side. I opened the door and stepped in.

"Hello, little girl." It was dark inside and I still couldn't see him well. "How old are you?"

"Seventeen," I said. My voice sounded higher than normal, probably because of my nerves. I realized my hands were shaking.

"Mmm..." I could hear his breathing get heavy and all through his nose, in and out. "Close the door, baby girl." I turned around and slid the door closed. He had removed the middle row of seats and laid a blanket down, so there was plenty of room between the back of the front seats and the third row bench. The van swayed as the door clicked and his hands were quickly on my hips from behind.

"You're a very good little girl." His hands wrapped around my waist, his left hand sliding down and lifting the hem of my skirt. His fingers grazed my thigh as his hand rested on my panties and began to rub around. His right hand rolled back to my ass, lifting the back of my skirt. He slid his fingers under my white cotton panties and pulled them up, revealing my right ass cheek. "Bend over," he told me and I got down on my hands and knees. He lifted my skirt over my ass and pulled my panties up around my left cheek as well. "Don't you have any thongs?," he questioned as he pulled my panties between my ass cheeks.

"No, I don't," I responded. His heavy breathing got louder as I began to feel his breath on my ass. He pulled harder between my cheeks as his gruff face, which I still hadn't really seen, pressed into my ass and he breathed me in. He made grunting sounds as he began to mouth each cheek. Not really biting, but just resting his lips and teeth on each side of my ass and licking. As he did this, his hand reached between my legs and he firmly pressed his fingers against my clit through my panties, rubbing it hard. I moaned softly.

He pulled his head out of my ass and he pressed himself against me, reaching under my arms and grabbing my shoulders as he pulled me back up onto my knees. He rested his chin on my left shoulder as his hands cupped my tits, hooking his fingers inside my tank top and bra and pulling both down. My breasts plopped out and he immediately groped them.

"Can you lick your nipples, little girl?"

"I don't think so."

"Try it," he commanded as he lifted my left breast up. I stuck out my tongue and looked down at an angle. My tongue touched the top of my breast, about a half-inch shy of my nipple. "Try the other one," he said as he lifted my right brest up. His deep voice tickled the inside of my left ear as I leaned over and tried to lick. I got a little closer, but not quite at the nipple. "Too bad," he said as his fingers pinched both my nipples, hard, and I maid a painful squeak as he held me close against him and made another deep grunt sound, his gruff chin digging into my shoulder and making me lean back into him.

It was at this time that I realized that he was completely naked. His hard cock poked between my legs and he began to thrust it in and out of my thigh gap. It spread my ass cheeks a little and my underwear slowly spread out of my crack and back over my cheeks as he groped my chest. His right hand released from my boob and parted my lips, massaging his index and middle fingers against my tongue and applying a little pressure on it. "Good girl... good girl." He then rubbed my spit on my nipples before turning me around.

Now facing him, I stared into his piercing blue eyes. His grey curly hair told me that he must have been incredibly handsome in his youth as he was still not bad looking for his age. He pressed his forehead against mine and he breathed his hot breath in my face. It smelled like milk as he said "Oh little girl," his right hand between my legs again. I didn't say anything in response. His left hand grabbed my head as he commanded, "Call me daddy."

"Daddy"

"Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh," he exhaled. "Let daddy see that pussy, baby." I didn't know how to respond, but he rephrased his statement in response to my silence. "Can daddy see your pussy, little girl?"

"Yes, daddy."

He lead me to the bench at the back of the van and I sat on it. Lifting up my skirt, he spread my legs and rested my heels on the edge of the bench. His fingers peeled away my panties from the left side and he slid them over. His nose pressed against my clit and he breathed me in. "Ohhhhhhh, little girl. Your pussy is heaven." He slide his nose up and down along my moist lips. "Do you shave your pussy, baby?"

I nodded my head.

"Tell me."

"Yes, daddy. I shave my pussy." As if I asked him to, he began to rub the skin around my vagina, but avoided touching my lips.

"So smooth." He then did something I hadn't experienced before. He pinched my pussy, pushing together the skin on either side and puffing my lips out a little.

"Ohhhhhh..." I let out, surprised. I felt the inside of my pussy shift, my wetness traveling down closer to my opening as he released and repeated. Then he slid my panties back over it, rubbing my slit through the fabric. Pinching the material north and south, he pulled it into me, giving me a camel toe. If I had known he was going to make my panties so dirty, I wouldn't have changed them.

Sliding them over again, he brought his tongue against my clit and began to swirl it around. Then he wrapped his lips around it and sucked it in. My hands uncontrollably grabbed his head and I scooted back, but he sucked a little harder and moaned. It was a mostly pleasurable feeling, but somewhat painful and uncomfortable. He released the suction and flicked it with his tongue again and I moaned, feeling my pussy tingle and get wet. He continued to flick my clit and my breathing became deep, the musty air in the van making me light headed. My hands began to tremble, my fingers caught in the web of his curly hair. Sensing that I was close to cumming, he (I didn't even know his name) licked harder. Just before I released, he slid my panties back over, rubbing my clit through the fabric and watching my wet spot form as I came in my panties.

I sat there, light headed, as he got up on his knees and peeled my tank top off me.

VanessaHotl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaHotl

I could smell his strong deodorant as he tossed my top behind the bench seat, his hairy chest in my face. He leaned in to unhook my bra, again resting his forehead on mine. I leaned in for a kiss, but he denied me the pleasure. A big grin on his face as he pulled my bra off and tossed it behind us too. Kissing my cheek, he moved his lips down my neck, to my breasts as he began to suck on my nipples, alternating. I calmed down from my orgasm and he kissed his way down again, sitting back down between my legs and spreading my panties over again.

Breathing my pussy in again, his finger tips began to trace from my clit down my slit to my hole, then back up. "Can I play with your pussy, little girl?"

"Yes, daddy."

He used his thumb and index finger of his left hand to spread my lips as he admired my bright pink pussy. His right index finger pressed against my hole and slowly slid inside. I squirmed slightly as his finger glided past my pleasure spots as he worked it in to his knuckles. "Oh, little girl. Your baby pussy is so tight." I could hear my juicy pussy making squishy noises as he worked his finger in and out, finding my g-spot as he went. As he worked it in circles inside me, he squeezed his left index finger inside as well.

"Ohhhhhh...." I moaned, as his two fingers spread me about as wide as my ex-boyfriend's dick could. But then he flipped them sideways inside me and began to pull them apart, as if trying to make my hole bigger. "Owwwwwww!" He eased up.

"Little girl, we gotta open you up if you're going to let my big daddy dick in your little girl hole." He kissed my clit. "Open up for daddy," he said as he pulled them apart again, releasing when I began to cringe. He removed his left index finger, but replaced it with his middle finger on his right hand. He licked his left finger and moaned as he finger fucked me with his right. 

With his left hand, he turned me on my side on the bench seat, my head on the passenger side and legs on the driver's side. Holding me in place with his left hand on my neck, his right hand began to finger me mercilessly. His fist slammed between my legs as he thrust his fingers hard, deep, and fast. I moaned as his left hand held me down and made it hard to speak.

"Cum for daddy," he commanded as he forced my pussy with his fingers. With his hand restricting my air, I made a high pitch squeal as his fingers pulled out and slid my panties over again. This time, there was nothing gentle about the cum gushing from my pussy into my underwear. "Good girl," he said, as he rubbed my pussy through my soaked panties. 

He got up and leaned over my face, his hard dick by my lips. "Suck out my precum, little girl." I looked at the big head with a gooey bubble of cum emerging from the tip. I was a little grossed out by the request, but I looked up at him, shy. "Don't be a bad girl, sweetie." I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around his head, sucking his salty goo out and making a sour face. "Ohhhhhh yeah." He slid his dick in my mouth a little deeper, then slowly out, but not all the way. "Do you like cum, baby?" I couldn't answer as he slid his dick towards the back of my mouth, choking me with it before pulling out and sitting me up again, spreading my legs.

Once again, he slid my panties to the side, but this time he buried his face between my legs. His gruff beard scratched my thighs as his tongue poked inside me, tongue fucking me. He would pause to slide his tongue up to my clit and then back down and in again. 

"Oh, yeah. Your little girl puss tastes so sweet." He ate my pussy like he hadn't eaten in days. Slurping, sucking, scratching his teeth against my lips, and thrusting his tongue as deep as he could. Pulling back, he raced up to my face and finally, for the first time, kissed me. I could taste my juices all over his face as he thrust his tongue into my mouth. "See how sweet you taste, baby?"

"Yes daddy." More kisses.

"Let me fuck that pussy, little girl." His dick was already pressed into my crotch as he kissed me.

"Okay, daddy." I was now very nervous. "Where are your condoms?"

He laughed. "Oh no, baby. Daddy's don't use condoms. Not with little girls like you." 

"Don't get me pregnant, daddy."

"I can't baby." He smiled and I trusted that he had had that surgery to stop shooting semen in his cum. With my wet panties still spread to the side, he pulled away from my face and pressed his big head against my tight little hole and pushed in. "Let me in, baby girl."

It felt like my pussy was being torn open. "I'm trying, daddy." He rubbed my clit as he worked it in deeper.

"I need to get all the way in, little girl." His face was full of concentration, looking almost angry as he worked it in deeper. I moaned and cried out as he worked my pussy deeper and wider than anything ever before. It was almost like being a virgin again with him. It was painful, and probably only took a literal minute, but it felt like ten. As his head poked against my cervix, I felt his pubes pressed firm against my clit. "Ohhhhhhhhhh yeah," he moaned, achieving his goal of getting it all the way in.

Leaning in to kiss and suck on my tits, he began to fuck me slowly. Spider-Man said "With great power comes great responsibility," and that's how this stranger was acting now that his mighty tool was inside my sore womanhood. Now touching a pleasure spot deep inside that I didn't know existed, I was enjoying it, too. Then he pulled out.

Lifting me up and turning me around, I was now kneeling on the bench with my ass to him, my arms on the back of the bench and facing out the rear windows. Lifting my skirt over my ass, he finally peeled my soaked panties off, leaving them at my knees, binding my legs close together as he forced his dick back into my sore puss. As his finger began to play with my asshole while he fucked me from behind.

Looking at the woods outside the van, I could see a few kids playing in the distance. As this stranger older than my parents fucked me deep and hard from behind, I thought about how it didn't feel like that long ago that I was just like those kids. And now look at me. 

With his finger in my ass applying pressure on my g-spot from behind, my eyes filled with tears as I came again. He slowed down his strokes as my pussy gripped his big cock, coating it in my creamy juice. As I moaned loudly, I saw the kids turn as if they heard me. Thankfully, they didn't come towards the van. I didn't want more than one of us to lose all shreds of innocence today.

Just then, his arms wrapped around me and he slid out as he lifted me off the bench and put me on the floor on my back. Climbing on top of me with my legs on his shoulders. he pushed his cock back in my gooey vagina and began to pound me, hard. Holding my head so I was staring into those brilliant blue eyes, I suddenly felt cold and alone with him staring me down.

"Oh, little girl. Daddy's about to cum deep inside your young hole. Tell me you want it."

"I want it."

"No..." he was running out of breath. "Say you want daddy's cum."

"I want your cum, daddy."

His face turned red and he began to shake. He gave me one deep, hard thrust and collapsed on me.

"Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuck!," he exploded as his big cock erupted. I could feel it, too. The walls of my stretched out vagina felt his dick quiver inside as his warmth hit me deep, somewhere below my stomach and between some important organs. He put all his weight on me, his warm, sweaty, hairy body engulfing my smooth skin. My breasts squeezed so tight by the weight of his chest they felt like they might pop.

Holding my face, he kissed me more. "Oh, you were a good little girl." He kissed me more as his dick began to soften inside me and he slowly pulled out. Holding my ankles, he raised my ass in the air and squeezed my pussy lips again, watching some of his cum rise to the surface. As he released, it disappeared back inside me. He repeated it, this time coating his fingers in his cum, releasing it back inside me, and then sticking those same fingers in my mouth. I grimaced at the disgusting taste of his cum in my mouth, which I have to admit I'm still able to taste a day later. And yes, I did brush and wash with Listerine... three times. He got up and grabbed my tank top, bra, and skirt, tossing them to me.

"Where are my panties?," I asked.

"Those are mine now, little girl." He opened the van door and I was still naked. "Now you gotta go." In the light, I now saw a wedding band on his left hand.

"Please give me my underwear."

"No, you little slut. You get to feel my cum leaking down your legs the rest of the day while you think about what you've done."

Offended, I demanded that he tell me his name. "What is your name, old man?" I wasn't going to call him daddy anymore. He got down and gave my face a gentle slap. "My name is daddy. And just for that insult, Zoe Inman who is seventeen years old and lives on Grant Street with her parents, Barbara and Jim, and goes to St. Catherine's High School, you just earned yourself another trip to the van."

I was stunned. "How do you know all of that about me?"

He smiled. "You'd be surprised what you can find out online with just a girl's email address and Facebook profile. Be here next Saturday at 10:00 am and be prepared to not give me any sass. If you piss me off again, you'll earn another van ride. And I get less gentle each time, little girl." Grabbing my arm, he lead me out of the van, still naked and clutching my clothes, save for my underwear. I quickly threw on my tanktop and skirt as he started the van and drove away.

I feel so dirty and used. But I have to admit, I'm not exactly dreading next Saturday...

 

 

 

Published 
Written by TeenDiaries
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments