Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Best Teacher Tutor Ever, Part II

"This story is purely fictional, believe me!"

10
5 Comments 5
18.7k Views 18.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Ms. Wrey was my civics teacher and as hard as I tried to not stare at her best assess while sitting on the front row of her class, I just couldn’t help myself. I’m pretty sure every guy in the class, and maybe even a few ladies, enjoyed her sex appeal. Her dress was never overtly provocative. She made sure to stay within the boundaries set by the school district, but the way she moved about in the classroom, left no doubt as to the message she conveyed.

“We have many freedoms,” she said in discussing constitutional rights, “and all too often we take those freedoms for granted and we fail to realize the true meaning of happiness, or perhaps even the pursuit of happiness.”

I liked the ideology of the pursuit of happiness. I was seventeen and all into the pursuit of happiness.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Ms. Wey had a way of tapping on my desk to get my attention.

“Perhaps, you can explain your favorite freedom,” she asked, looking straight at me. I heard a snicker come from behind me. Obviously I had been day dreaming and been caught.

“Give me liberty or give me death,” I replied. which was followed by more snickers from my classmates.

“How about if you stick around for some extra tutoring time?” Ms. Wrey remarked. Gladly.

The buzzer sounded and Ms. Wrey asked me to stay for a moment as the classroom emptied. My cock was rock hard. It seemed to stay that way in her class.

The last student left the classroom. I kept my seat. Ms. Wrey stepped to the back of the classroom and turned off the classroom light. I hear the door lock latch. I didn’t dare look behind me. She placed both of her hands on my shoulders from behind me, as she leaned forward, her luscious breasts pressing against the back of my head. She pushed her hands down and on to my chest, feeling my pectorals.

“You really need to pay closer attention in class,” she whispered.

“I’m trying,” I replied.

“Do you want a ride home today?” she whispered? How could I refuse? I couldn’t. She slipped her hand down to my crotch and felt for my erection.

“I’ll meet you at the auditorium exit at three thirty,” I replied.

She squeezed the rise in my trousers and replied, “Let’s make this session count!”

I couldn’t wait. Three thirty couldn’t come fast enough.

As I settled into the passenger seat of her car, after school , she smiled as we back out of the teacher parking space. Tapping on the radio, her head bobbing, I quickly realized she was not the normal teacher. I mean, what teacher likes rap music?

I was momentarily distracted by her skirt inching up her thighs. Suddenly I realized weren’t heading toward where I lived.

“Where are we going?” I asked.

Ms. Wey stayed quiet for a second.

“Thought I’d show you where I live, in case you ever want to drop by sometime,” she replied. “I bet you didn’t know we are practically neighbors.”

I was horny and she was taking me on a joy ride. Oh great. I reached across the divide and put my hand on her thigh and attempted to navigate towards her sweet spot, pushing her skirt up in the process.

“Hold on,” she said, grabbing my hand. “Slow down!”

Slow down? I was horny as hell and she wanted me to slow down?

She turned into a drive way of a brick house just a few blocks from where I lived. The garage door opened and she drove straight into the garage. The door closed behind us and she turned off the car. She silently reached over and put her hand on the rise in my jeans. The only light was the dome light of the car. She unzipped my jeans and dug for my cock.

Finding what she wanted, she wasted no time in going down on me. The dome light flickered off as head bobbed up and down in my lap. I was about to cum when she stopped.

“Come on,” she said, opening her car door and bathing both of us in additional light. I followed her into her house, though the laundry room. She tossed her purse on to the couch and took me by my left hand, pulling me towards the master bedroom.

I didn’t say a word.

“Lay down,” she instructed as we entered her bedroom. I crawled on to the four-posted bed, positioning myself on my back, stretching out, and propping my head up with two of the overs-zed and overstuffed pillows.

She slowly slid out of her skirt and then her blouse and bra, allowing each garment to fall to the floor. She stood silent and naked and barefoot in front of me.

JuliaWave
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaWave

Her nipples were perched atop two small areoles on perfectly formed boobs- not too big and not too small. She perfect in every way possible!

She slipped naked on to the bed and then she silently unfastened my jeans, pulling them from my outstretched legs. I sat up and removed my pull-over t-shirt. As I laid back down, she pulled my boxer shorts from me, my nine and half inch cock becoming spring free.

She positioned herself over my body, her ass pointing towards my face, giving me a perfect view of her shiny bald pussy, just dripping with droplets of moisture. As she slipped my stiff cock into her mouth, I inserted a lone finger into her hot pussy. Her ass hole was right there in front of me as well. After wetting my finger in her pussy, I slipped finger up to her asshole and gently rubbed it around, to gage her reaction. I quickly determined this was not a welcome move and apologized.

“You can touch whatever you want,” she said, “but not that.”

“Can I eat your pussy?” I asked. She looked behind me and smiled.

“I thought you’d never ask,” she replied, rolling over and on to her back. She spread her legs and I dipped my head between them, slowly moving in, lightly kissing her lower abdomen as I worked my way to her pubic area. When I reached her sweet spot, I hummed lightly as I covered it with my mouth, which just about drive her insane, I am pretty sure and by guessing how much she thrashed about on the bed. I held her legs apart and used my fingers to play with the outer bans of her bright pink pussy, before slipping a lone finger deep inside of her, which elicited a deep and soulful moan. She momentarily locked her knees against my head and then released me.

I alternated between using my fingers and my tongue. Several times she asked me to “stop, don’t stop! stop!” then “Keep going!”

Her body trembled as she beat on the bed with clinched fists.

I looked up at her. Her eyes were closed. I slowly worked my way up her body with gentle kisses, until I reached her breasts. I took my time giving each none a good working over. As I kissed my way up her neck, the tip of my cock found its way to the edge of her pussy. With one free hand, I worked my cock back and forth and I kissed her neck and behind her left ear.

“Do you want it?” I teasingly whispered into her ear.

“Yessss,” she whispered breathlessly.

I slipped my cock into her pussy, very slowly, and deliberately. It was a tight fit. I could feel the walls of her vagina clamping down on me as I entered her.

I pressed my mouth against hers, our lips opening, our tongues colliding in a crescendo of passion. I pushed my pelvis down on to hers, my shaft burying deep inside of her, as our pelvic bones crashing into one another.

I pulled out and pushed down even harder. She met my pushes with her own, grunting as our hip movements became synchronized. She grabbed my ass and held on to it, burying her finger nails into me in the process. I rolled on to my back. She wasted no time and repositioning herself astraddle my hips, with me inside of her. She rocked back and forth feverishly, pressing her hands on to my chest, her head tossed back, her mouth wide open, gasping for breath, her hair covering her shoulders, with a wild look in her eye. She bit down on her lower lip and smiled, even as she began to shake and tremble.

Suddenly, there was no holding back and she flooded the both if us, screaming, “Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! I’m coming.”

I couldn’t hold back and cut loose as well.

“I can feel you cuming,” she extolled, her arms stiffening on my chest, her body becoming rigid. She lowered her head, her long brown hair hiding her face, and she shook and shook and shook. After a few moments, she collapsed on to my chest, her head coming to rest in the crook of my shoulder. My cock was still buried inside of her, but barely. I could still feel her pussy contracting.

We lie there, in silence for the longest time. After a bit, she rolled on to her back in silence.

I looked at the clock on the dresser. It was 4:30. I leaned over and gently kissed my civics teacher on her cheek. She looked back at me, smiled and said,

“You have done great, but I’m afraid, we may have to keep the tutoring going for a while. Do you think you can make another session tomorrow?”

“Sure,” I replied. “I like your tutoring.”

The thought of tutoring had always, for me, carried with it, a negative connotation. But with Ms. Wrey, I saw tutoring in a whole different light.

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments