Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Best Teacher Tutor Ever

"The new teacher learns as much as she teaches."

18
5 Comments 5
23.6k Views 23.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Ms. Wey went by the name of Haeli, but I knew her as Nicole, at least that was the name she said she preferred. I first met Ms. Wey, I mean Nicole, when I was a senior at Westlake and she was my civics teacher. I knew the moment I stepped into the classroom, I had to have her. She had a body built for sex.

Nicole was about twenty-six and had Playboy model looks. Standing about five foot six with long flowing dark brown hair she normally wore pinned back, she had curves in all the right places. She wore her blouses a bit on the rough side and she had equally tight fitting skirts with cuts in them, in just the right places. I liked the way she brushed her hair back over her shoulder and smiled before talking.

“OK, ladies and gents,” she called out to my classmates. “Take a seat.”

As everyone shuffled for a desk, I leaned up against the chalk board in the back of the room, watching the “cluster-fuck” unfolding in front of me as folks argued over desks and chairs.

Nicole looked at me, arched her eye brow and then patted a desk near the front of the room.

“This one has your name on it,” she remarked. I slow shuffled towards the desk and sat down. Nicole leaned forward, giving me a great view straight down her blouse. I did my best to avert my eyes, but I couldn’t.

“You now have the best seat in the room,” she nonchalantly remarked. I could smell the sweetness of her perfume which only heightened my desires.

Nicole paced back and forth telling us what the class would be about and her rules and expectations. My eyes were glued to her ass and I wondered if she wore full bottom panties, a t-back or perhaps nothing at all under her tight skirt. My mind wandered.

I was brought back to reality when she tapped on my desk and asked me if I was paying attention. I was not and I was caught.

“I’m sorry, Ms. Wey,” I answered, “I was day dreaming.”

“You need to stay focused,” she politely warned. “Think about your girlfriend and other things outside of the class, not in here.”

“Yes ma’am,” I dutifully replied.

She went on for another twenty minutes talking about the course curriculum and expectations. I did my best to pay attention, but it was hard. The buzzer sounded calling for the class change. As I was at the front of the class, it took a few minutes for the classroom to empty out, so I waited before getting up from my desk.

“Hold up a minute,” she called out as I got up to leave.

I was in a hurry to meet up with some of my buds for lunch. Nicole stepped to the back of the room and locked the classroom door. She turned out the classroom lights. I watched as she stepped down a row of desks and walked towards where I was still seated.

She sat on a desktop next to me, crossing her ankles, her tight skirt inching up, well past her knees and mid-thigh. She made no attempt to correct her obvious tease. She brushed her long hair back over her shoulder as she looked at me, and then rubbed her hands together in front of her, before allowing them to come to rest in her lap.

“Look,” she began, “I can tell when a student is distracted in the classroom. You’re not my first student.”

She glanced at my crotch. I was rock hard and there was no hiding the obvious.

“I can also tell when one of my students is, shall we say excited to be in my class,” she remarked.

Her emphasis on excited left no doubt in my mind as to what she was referring. I nodded my head in agreement, even as I stretched out my legs.

“Do you have a girlfriend?” she asked.

“No,” I replied, “High School girls bore me. They are so immature. I can’t stand their games.”

Ms. Wey smiled.

“I know what you mean,” she replied. As she spoke, she uncrossed her ankles and casually spread her legs, giving me a perfect view at her upper thighs. She wasn’t wearing panty hose. She had a cheerleader physique, like a college coed, and much more mature than any of the girls in school who were my classmates.

“You know,” she began, “You’re a good looking dude.”

I looked for a wedding band on her left hand. Seeing none, I surmised she wasn’t married.

“Thanks,” I replied to her compliment. “You’re very pretty yourself.”

She pulled her long hair back over her shoulder.

“You know that I offer tutoring if you ever need it,” she remarked. At this point, she had shifted on top of the desk, opening her legs even wider. I nodded my head and swallowed.

“I may need some tutoring,” I replied.

“Well,” she responded, leaning over on to her desk, her skirt riding higher on her thighs as she reached for a pencil, “Let me give you my personal cell and if you think you need some extra help, on anything, just text me and I’ll do whatever I can.”

I watched as she wrote down a phone number on a sticky pad. She handed me the note. I folded it in half and placed it into my pants pocket.

“I better hurry or I’ll miss lunch,” I responded, grabbing my backpack. I was about to cum in my pants, I was so damn horny. I hurried down the hall to the restroom, darted into a stall and quickly relieved myself. I looked at my watch and it was fifteen after eleven. I darted out of the Boys Room and almost ran right smack into someone. I jumped back, to avoid the impending collision. It was Ms. Wey.

“Oh shit!” I exclaimed, as she grabbed my jacket to avoid falling.

“I know we just met,” she remarked, “but slow down before someone gets hurt.”

I apologized profusely as she let go of my jacket and we both regained some composure. She patted my chest with her hand. She was much shorter than me, but that didn’t matter to me. She was, as far as I was concerned, someone I needed to conquer.

“Take it easy,” she cautioned, as she took a step back. “Let’s take it a bit slower.”

I was hooked.

I disappeared into the school library instead of going to lunch. I brought up my FaceBook and did a search for Haeli Wey and just like that, I was inside of her world. My heart sank when I saw her photos. She appeared to have a boyfriend. But mixed in with her family photos and that of a balding middle aged dude, were some great party photos. The buzzer sounded and suddenly, reality brought me back from cyber space to the library.

After school, I intently searched Ms. Wey’s FaceBook page. I debated whether or not to send her a friend invite. Throwing caution to the wind, I sent one anyway. A few seconds later, she accepted. A few seconds later, my messenger blinked on.

“Are you still on campus?” Ms. Wey inquired.

I told her that I was in the school library, waiting on the school bus. A few minutes later, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned to see who it was and was surprised to see it was Ms.

Vestinaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vestinaaa

Wey.

“What time does your bus come?” she asked.

“Four thirty,” I told her.

“Well,” she replied, “if you want I can take you home.”

I looked at my cell phone. It was three o’clock.

“Are you sure?” I asked.

“Come on,” she replied, “I don’t mind.”

“I hope this is OK with your parents,” she remarked as we headed out to the teacher parking lot. I told her that both of my parents worked and that they didn’t usually get home until well after six in the evening.

“So you’re just home alone after school?” she asked.

“Pretty much so,” I told her.

“So why aren’t you playing sports or something?” she asked.

“I’m not into sports,” I replied, as I piled into the passenger seat of Ms. Wey’s Hyundai. I took notice of how high her skirt rode up on her legs as she settled into the driver’s seat. She made no attempt to readjust it. She casually put her hand on my seat back as she turned and backed out of the parking space.

“Do you want to get a bite to eat?” she asked as we pulled out of the parking space.

“Sure,” I replied.

I waited as few seconds and then began my inquiries.

“So I guess you have a boyfriend?” I inquired.

“What makes you think that?” she replied.

“Your FaceBook page,” I replied.

“That’s my older brother,” she replied. “But no, I don’t have a boyfriend, I'm married.”

My heart sunk.

When I didn’t respond or say anything else, she asked, “Are you ok?”

“Yeah,” I replied. Truthfully, I was not. She steered the car into a strip center and pulled into a parking space, out in the middle of the lot. She turned and looked at me.

“Do you want to fuck me?” she blurted out, as she reached across the seat divider between us and put her hand on my thigh. “It seems that you may have an unmet need, so let’s be honest. I find you very sexy and I know it’s wrong, but I have needs as well, and oh shit! I hope I am not making a fool of myself. I have never done this before.”

I reached across the seat and put a lone finger over her lips to silence her. I slowly slipped my finger off her lips to her chin and down her neck, to the top of her chest as she stared into my eyes. I ran my finger past her breasts and down to the top of her skirt waist band, then past the point of no return to the front leading edge of her bunched up skirt. I slipped my fingers up under the leading edge of her skirt and gently massaged her inner thigh. I could tell she was turned on. I know I was.

She didn’t say a word as I pushed my hand farther up her thigh. Her green eyes were locked on to mine. She parted her legs, placing them on the floorboard under the steering wheel as she raised her butt, and pulled her short skirt up around her waist. She was pantiless.

I slipped my middle finger into her very wet pussy, as she closed her eyes and put her head on the seat back headrest. I worked my finger back and forth over her clit and lightly rubbed the enlarged hood of her clit. As I played with her, she bit down on her lower lip, with her eyes still closed. She took in a quick breath and exhaled forcefully. The car quickly filled with the smell of sex as I feverishly worked my finger in and out of her pussy.

“Don’t stop!” she exclaimed. “Oh shit! Stop! No! Don’t stop!”

She balled up her hands and held them behind her head, her eyes still closed, as her knees shivered back and forth.

“Can you fuck me, please?” she begged.

“I don’t have any protection,” I responded.

“Fuck the protection,” she replied, “I’m on the pill.”

“We can’t,” I replied, “not here, not in broad daylight in the middle of a parking lot. Someone might see us.”

“I don’t care,” she breathlessly replied, “I need it!”

She reached the ignition switch and re-started the car as I pulled my hand from in-between her spread legs. We parked behind the supermarket. It was not very private, but at least it was out of the front parking lot where anyone passing by could have discovered us.

She reached across the center divider and felt the bulge in my jeans, her hand squeezing my manhood through the denim.

“You’re huge,” she said, biting down on her lower lip. She wasn’t telling me anything I didn’t already know. I never showered after gym class because I had been teased as a freshman. My nickname was “Donkey Cock”. I hated it.

I unfastened the top snap to my jeans and she slowly unzipped my jeans. I raised my butt, as she pulled them down, exposing my navy blue boxer shorts. I pushed pushed my shorts down, allowing my nine and half inch circumcised cock spring free. I was hard and my cock arched gently upwards towards my navel. Almost immediately, she wrapped her well-manicured fingers around the shaft of my cock. As she rubbed them along the back side and to the perfect spot where the fold of my foreskin was peeled back, pre-cum leaked from the tip. She used the clear liquid seeping from the end of my cock to lubricate the bulb of my shaft with her fingers.

“Oh my gawd!” I gasped as she worked on my cock with her hand.

“I love it!” she replied. “I am going to suck it!”

Holding her hair back with one hand, she leaned over, lifted the head of my cock and put it up to her sweet lips. She licked the very end of my cock with her tongue and then encircled it, looking up briefly to gauge my reaction. She gently placed the end of my cock into her mouth and quickly worked it in and out as she sucked on the length of my manhood. I was in heaven! 

I leaned the seat back into a reclining position. As I did, she pushed my cock farther and farther into her mouth, working her way down my shaft. Because I am so big and wide, I knew there would be no way she could ever get all of me into her mouth, but that didn't stop her from trying. I watched as she coated my cock with her saliva. The veins of my cock stood out strong, their blood flow cut off. I closed my eyes.

It didn’t take much more and I was shooting a load of cum into her open mouth. I never had a blow job like this one. My legs twitched as I dumped everything I had and she didn’t seem to miss any, her head bobbing up and down as she took it all in. I held her hair and then watched as she slowly withdrew from my cock and looked up at me, a small dribble of cum hanging from her lower lip.

“Oh my gawd!” I exclaimed. My cock twitched in the grasp of her fingers, still wrapped tight around the shaft. She wiped the remnants of my cum from her mouth, with the back of her hand.

“I have to have you,” she remarked. I had to have her as well, but it was getting close to five. I told her I probably needed to be at home when my folks arrived. She readjusted her skirt and re-started the car.

“I will show you what a real woman is like,” she remarked, as I stuffed my quickly melting cock back into my jeans and refastened everything. “I'd like to see you for some special tutoring on Wednesday.”

Wednesday could not get here fast enough! 

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments