Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Guessing Game - Part V

"Kayla receives her punishment at the hands of five friends for losing the game."

2
0 Comments 0
13.2k Views 13.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Melina’s eyes glittered with glee as she stalked toward Kayla. Scott, Lucas and Ian flanked her, moving to surround Kayla with their hard muscled bodies.

“That answer was incorrect,” Melina growled in her ear. Her breath tickled Kayla’s cheek, sending shivers down her spine. “On your knees.”

When she didn’t immediately respond, a pair of strong hands gripped her shoulders and pushed her down, so that her knees buckled and she hit the floor with a soft “oh.” Scott then gathered both her wrists and manacled them behind her with a pair of silver cuffs that he produced from his pocket.

“What-” she began, but was silenced by Melina’s hand across her mouth.

“I was really hoping you wouldn’t get it right.” Melina slid one of her fingers between Kayla’s lips. “Now you will do exactly as we say.” She swirled her finger around Kayla’s tongue, so that she could taste the sweetness of the other girl’s juices that had dried to her fingertip. “And you are going to enjoy it.” With a flourish, she removed her finger, and then tied a strip of cloth around Kayla’s eyes.

She was left totally blind, arms tied behind her back and her heart beating erratically in her chest. And she was horny. Oh god, was she ever horny. She had her knees spread wide underneath her, and between them she could feel the dampness already starting to drip down her thighs again.

Suddenly, hands were grabbing the front of her shirt, the back of her skirt, and with the rip of fabric, her clothes were torn away. Her breasts were pulled free of her bra, so that its band squeezed them up into voluptuous mounds, and her nipples were pinched until they stood hard and firm. Another pair of hands groped between her legs, and with a quick pull, her panties were no more.

“Now that’s a nice sight.” Melina was in control; the others were just her sex minions, and together they would use Kayla to fulfill their deepest desires. “Wait here like a good girl, while we go prepare your punishment.” Kayla still couldn’t see, but she could sense a wink from her friend after her words.

The shuffle of footsteps and the snap of the door closing indicated that the others had all left the room again, except for Scott, who was still a solid presence behind her. They left him there as her guard? Like she would want to escape, when she was about to be the sole focus of three men and two women.

“So you thought it was Lucas, hmm?” a voice growled in her ear. “Lucas who gave you such a spectacular fucking in the limo?” Scott pressed his body against her back, so that she could feel the bulge barely restrained in his pants. “I was going to have you all to myself, but then you had to go and get it wrong. What a stupid little slut you are.”

He slid to his knees behind her, grabbing her tits and pulling her body against his. He twisted each nipple sharply. “These were going to be mine,” he breathed. He slid one hand down across her smooth stomach, slipped it between her legs. When he felt the wetness that was already glistening on the folds of skin, he groaned. The familiar, reverberating tone sent a thrill through Kayla’s already eager body.

“No,” he continued, “you knew damn well that it was me, didn’t you?”

When no answer was forthcoming, he shook her shoulders, so that her head snapped back and landed on his shoulder. She could feel his breath, quick and agitated, on her face. “DIDN’T YOU??”

“Yes,” Kayla gasped. “I knew, but-”

“You thought you were being clever, didn’t you?” He slid two fingers up into her dripping hole, buried them as deep as they could go. She gasped and moaned as he pumped them slowly in and out of her. “You think Melina’s in charge, and that she’ll eventually show you a good time. That might be true.” His fingers were still moving inside her, while his thumb reached out to brush her clit. The tension was mounting inside her. “But know this. I don’t take well to not getting what I want.”

Abruptly, he removed his fingers from her slit, just before her pussy could tighten around them. He pulled her body tight against him again, grinding his hips into her a few times, before standing and taking a step back. She was left wanting and panting, with goose bumps rising on her flesh, tinged by just a little bit of fear of what she had gotten herself into.

***

It felt like an interminably long time as she sat there on the floor, waiting for the others to come back. She couldn’t decide whether she was intimidated by Scott’s reaction, or aroused by it. Judging by the continuous aching need in her pussy, there was no going back. She was going through with this, whatever was planned for her.

Finally, the click of high heels on the floor announced the return of Melina and Daphne.

“We’re ready for you,” Melina purred. Each girl grabbed her by and arm and helped her to her feet. They led her carefully, still blindfolded, out of the room and down the hall. Whistles and catcalls followed her, as the other patrons of the club appraised her naked body.

She was led around corners, up stairs, through hallways, until the sounds of other people around them faded. Finally, she was brought to a halt and the door was locked behind them. Her blindfold was removed to reveal a room dimly lit with candles, with a large round table at the centre. Four manacles were fastened around the edges of the table, and it rotated about its central leg like a giant lazy susan.

Melina waved in its direction, and Kayla climbed carefully onto it. She lay on her back, limbs spread eagle, while Melina and Daphne worked to fasten them in place. With a final click, her last ankle was held in place and she could not move, save to arch her back off the table top. The men stood around her, naked and ready, while the girls freed themselves of their clothes.

Ian reached out and slid his hands along her body, feeling her every curve. A deep longing was in his eyes, reflected by the stiffness of his cock. One hand stroked himself slowly while the other explored her inner crevices. Kayla arched her hips up into his hand, begging for release. His fingers, slippery as they were from her juices, slipped clumsily over her clit, but technique didn’t matter. She was so desperate.

“Stop!” Melina commanded. She was approaching the table, fully naked now, skin glowing in the candle light. “I will not have any slip-ups from men who are too horny to exhibit any restraint! Kayla is not allowed to get off that easy after losing the game. Now take care of yourselves.”

Sheepishly, Ian removed his hand from Kayla’s pussy and took a half step back. The hand he had been working along his own shaft took a firmer grip and started to pump faster. His eyes half-closed from the pleasure he was bringing himself. With a dubious glance at each other, the other two men obediently followed suit from their positions around the edge of the table.

The room was soon filled with the sounds of pumping fists and small hitches in breath as pre-cum started to glisten at the tips of their cocks. All Kayla could do was watch, as the men masturbated right in front of her, sending little twinges down into her pussy. Melina was far too smart, making her watch this horny little show first.

Ian was the first to go, grunting as he blew his load across her breasts in thick ropes that clung greedily to her skin. Just a few seconds later, Lucas shot his cum onto her stomach, but her eyes were on Scott. He stood closest to her face, and was clearly working to put on a show. He was pumping his cock furiously and bucking his hips, the occasional groan escaping his lips. Oh that groan…hearing it now was like a shock of electricity to her pussy.

Egle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Egle



She waited with baited breath for him to finish. She wanted to watch his balls contract, and his cum shoot from the tip of his swollen cock. She shifted on the table, regretting her hands were tied above her head and she couldn’t reach down and pleasure herself like Melina and Daphne were both doing. As if to spite her, Scott slowed his pace, delaying his orgasm. Kayla moaned in frustration, and he winked at her. He was doing this on purpose, to torture her longer.

Kayla bit her lip and tried to avoid thinking about his delicious moans, and how wonderful it would feel to have that cock plunge into her pussy right now. She could feel her wetness dripping slowly down between her ass cheeks, to puddle on the table below her.

Finally, with a final jerk of his hips and a groan that reverberated through the room, Scott’s cock exploded with such force it shot clear across her body to the other side of the table. The next squirt fell shorter, and covered her face with his thick white cream. He stroked his length a few more times and painted his glistening tip across her cheek, a look of satisfaction on his face.

Kayla squirmed on the table top. What she had been aching for she now wouldn’t get – for a few minutes at least. Her gaze shifted to Daphne, who had gone to root through a pile of items in the corner of the room. Piling several of them into her arms, she made her way back to the edge of the table and distributed one to each of the people surrounding her. The items were vibrators of all different shapes and sizes, large and small. Melina held hers, a rather large one with two prongs, like a weapon; but it was Daphne who advanced first.

She cupped the small egg shape in her hand and turned it on, before tracing it slowly over the mounds of Kayla’s breasts. When she reached a nipple, Kayla shuddered. Another path was traced slowly over her stomach and up, as Ian joined in, and then another from the bottom of her foot that snaked slowly up to her thighs as Lucas started. Scott then approached, and teasingly placed his vibrator on the very top of her pussy lips, where it acted as a reminder of what she could feel if only he would delve down between the folds.

Kayla moaned and bucked her hips up, inviting him to continue. He slid the vibrator down past her clit, applying a brief pressure, before returning it to her labia. Kayla curled her toes and struggled in frustration against her bonds, trying to position her body in such a way so he would pleasure her.

Some of the other vibrators had left her body, and their attention had been turned to Melina and Daphne. Ian stood in front of Daphne, massaging her ass with one hand and guiding his toy between her legs with the other. Melina was standing with one foot up on the table and was shamelessly plunging her vibrator into her slit. Eyes, half-closed in pleasure, she hissed down at Kayla,

“If only you had given the right answer, this might be you right now – Ohhh!”

Melina’s body convulsed and she threw her head back, moaning. Discarding her toy on the floor, she climbed up onto the table and straddled Kayla, grinding her hips against Kayla’s own to continue her orgasm. The smell of the other girl’s arousal tingled in Kayla’s nose as their juices started to mingle together.

Suddenly a hand threw Melina forward so that she was on all fours above Kayla, face to face. Scott stood behind her, hard once more and, grabbing Melina’s hips, he drove his cock deep inside her. She shuddered and moaned softly, nipping at Kayla’s collar bone as her body jerked with the power of each of his thrusts. Keeping one hand out to stabilize her, the other reached down and brushed Kayla’s clit, pressing in time to the fucking she was receiving.

Kayla could feel the tension in her body building to a breaking point. She had been turned on for so long, and she just needed release. The hand left her clit.

“No!” she whimpered, and lifted her hips in an attempt to grind against Melina’s body.

“Oh, not yet you don’t,” Melina whispered in her ear.

There was a rustling above Kayla’s head, and Lucas’s member appeared above her face, semi hard and tantalizingly close. Before Kayla had a chance to even consider how to take it in her mouth, Melina was leaning in and slurping on him, teasing him back up to his full length. Her breasts hung in Kayla’s face as she worked her mouth up and down his shaft. On impulse, Kayla lifted her head and captured one of Melina’s nipples between her lips. She slurped her tongue around it slowly before sucking softly and then moving to the other breast.

Melina groaned around the cock in her mouth, shuddering when Kyla nipped one nipple with her teeth. Kayla herself felt like the slightest touch would get her off, if only someone would turn their attention back to her pussy. For now she was a hopeless voyeur, as Scott’s cock again pierced her friend from behind, so that she was being fucked from both ends as she hovered above Kayla’s body.

Lucas’ breathing was becoming more laboured as he drove his cock into Melina’s mouth with no restraint. From her view on the table, Kayla could see his balls tightening and the trail of saliva trickling slowly down from his shaft. With a grunt, he pulled himself free and blew his second load across Melina’s tits, which then slowly dripped down onto Kayla’s chest.

The fucking ceased for a moment, as Melina leaned down to whisper in her ear again.

“Clean me off.” Her voice was husky from issuing her many sounds of pleasure.

Kayla complied, tracing her tongue along the salty tracks left on her friend’s skin. As a reward, she felt a cock brush slowly between her pussy lips and slide up and down over her clit. She arched her back, aching for more, feeling all the muscles in her body clench in anticipation.

Melina rose off the table, and Scott climbed up onto it, kneeling between Kayla’s legs. His cock, finally, was positioned at her entrance. Kayla closed her eyes, willing him to just plunge it in and give her what she so desperately desired, to pound her until she was possessed by an orgasm so strong that she was lost to the world around her.

But a girl being punished would not get what she wanted – at least not so easily.

Scott slid himself inside her millimeter by millimeter, pulling back out any time she attempted to thrust into him. He kept his eyes locked on her face, his gaze growing hungrier with each of her frustrated whimpers. Finally he was buried balls-deep and seemed to pause for an eternity before pulling slowly back out.

“Please,” Kayla whispered, longingly. She had almost no energy left, after her body having such heightened senses for so long. “I need to come.”

Scott raised his eyebrows, and suddenly pounded into her with all his strength, stopping again with his tip buried deep inside her. Kayla gasped. “Is that what you want?” he asked.

“Yes, please,” she moaned, “please fuck me. Make me come. Please.

Another thrust, hard and quick.

“What makes you think you deserve to when you stopped me from having this body all to myself?” Scott growled. He thrust, twice more, and Kayla shrieked. “Why don’t you tell your friends what a naughty girl you are? Tell them about your greedy slit and I’ll give you what you want.” He gave her one more teasing thrust.

The sounds around the room quieted as the others paused curiously to listen. Kayla panted, face suddenly flaming with embarrassment.

Scott trailed a hand carelessly across her clit and her toes curled instinctively.

“Alright!” Kayla gasped. “I lied. I knew it was Scott, all along!”

Scott leaned forward. “Good girl,” he whispered. she didn’t have a chance to hear her friends’ reaction, because his cock was slamming into her and her blood was humming with ecstasy. The world dissolved around her.

Published 
Written by TurtleDoves
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors