Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The School For Scandal

"One time teacher gets a second chance"

16
4 Comments 4
16.7k Views 16.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Like most of us, I get a lot of junk mail. It’s usually pretty easy to spot, so I don’t even give it the courtesy of opening it. I just file it in the waste basket. But this piece was different. It said it was from the Ministry of the Interior of one of those tiny ethnic states that emerged from the wreckage of the former Soviet Union.

It was addressed to Professor William Kearns, which I assumed was me, even though I’m not a professor. I’m not even a teacher, at least, not any more. You see, I was a high school English teacher some thirty years ago, in a wealthy suburb of New York. At least I was until a jealous colleague blew the whistle on an affair I was having with a student. She was over the age of consent and I could have fought it, but, to keep it out of court, and the newspapers, I agreed to step down and give up my teaching credentials. So, it was something of a surprise that I got this letter, asking if I was interested in teaching English to students in Europe.

Having spent most of my adult life in the retail trades, how could I dismiss an opportunity to teach again? I answered the letter, fully aware that, once they uncovered my past, I would be shot down. Surprisingly, it was not, and with their return to my reply was a roundtrip airfare.

After arranging for a few days off, I found myself meeting with the Headmistress of a small school, located in a 12th century castle. She was attractive in an austere way, mid-thirties, her black hair swept back into a bun. She wore a black, form fitting Bolero Jacket. She reminded me of Robert Palmer's backing singers.

“Professor Kearns, do you find our offer acceptable?” she said, as I sat across from her massive desk.

“Quite!” I replied, “But I must say I’m surprised that you singled me out. I haven’t taught in thirty years!”

Her lips curled in a slight smile. “We are aware, Professor, of your record.”

“And you want me anyway?” I replied, the surprise showing on my face.

“That is precisely why we want you professor.” She answered, the smile broadening, as she spoke. “There is one other part of the job that I didn’t mention in my reply letter. Not only do we want you to teach these girls how to speak flawless English, but we want you to teach them all about sex.”

My jaw dropped. “You want me to teach them English and to fuck them on the side?”

“Not just fuck them, Professor. I want you to teach them how to use their charms to extract information from men… and women.”

I was stunned! The contract was for a year, renewable at their pleasure, and the remuneration package was more than I would make in two years at my present job. How could I possibly say no?

“You will take your orders from me! You will do exactly as I tell you, just as your students will do exactly as you tell them.” She said as she stood up from her desk chair, removing her jacket. “And we will start with you pleasuring me… orally.”

The scope of her order hit me as she arose. Her outfit was nothing more than a bustierre. Her breasts, hidden before by the jacket, sat proudly on the half-bra, her nipples dark and hard. Even more striking was the fact that the bustierre sat on her hips, covering nothing below her waist.

She walked around the desk, positioning herself in front of me, legs, stretched and spread before me. I slid off the chair, dropping to my knees and crawled forward until her neatly trimmed black bush was inches from my face. “Show me what you can do, Professor!” she said.

I pressed my face into the warm flesh between her legs, breathing in the perfume of her sex. My tongue licked tentatively at the outer lips of her cunt, tasting her. An involuntary moan escaped my lips as she grabbed my head, pulling me tight to her already moist opening. I flicked the tip of my tongue against her prominent clit. Rolling her hips, she ground her wetness against my face. Looking up, past the carpet of black curly hairs, I could see the triumph in her eyes as my tongue delved between her weeping cunt lips. Lapping up her musky juices, I concentrated on making her cum. I moved my head slightly upward, wrapping my lips around the hood of her clit, slipping, first one, then two fingers up inside. Palm up, I curled my fingers inside, caressing the tight wet, walls with my fingertips. The pressure on the back of my head and the rolling of her hips told me that I was on my way to fulfilling her growing need. My free hand reached up and clutched at her left breast, her turgid nipple hard against my palm.

Rasping my tongue against her sensitive nub made her moan as her thighs clamped against my ears. I could no longer hear her moans, but I could feel them, and continued my attack, churning her cunt with my twitching fingers, while slurping at her swollen clit with doggy style kisses. She went rigid, pressing her hands on the back of my head while her thighs squeezed against my ears in an almost painful, vice-like grip. Her juices ran down my fingers, across my palm. I let go of her clit, sucking on the ultra-tender, weeping flesh of her cunt, drinking down the reward for my efforts.

Her iron grip on my head relaxed and her professional demeanor returned as she panted, “Well done, Professor.” Returning to her seat, she pressed the intercom button on her phone. “Olga, see that Professor Kearns gets to his new quarters.” Then added after a short pause, “And make sure he is welcomed properly!”

Before I could get up off my knees, a tall, chubby, but proportionate blonde walked in. Wearing knee socks, a white blouse, a loose necktie, and a blue plaid skirt, she looked as if she was auditioning for a porn movie. My already hard cock twitched in anticipation as she took my hand and helped my stand.

She took the hand directly to her mouth, sucking the headmistresses cum from my fingers. Leaning up slightly, she kissed me on the mouth, snaking her tongue between my lips, letting me taste her boss again. “Welcome to our school, Professor.” she said in slightly accented English, adding “If you’ll come ziss way please”

I followed her to my new quarters, enjoying the view from behind, her ample hips churning, making me wonder what she looked like naked. After a short walk across the castle courtyard we came to my room. I was pleasantly surprised at how large the room was, and at the presence of a queen size bed.

Olga turned and said sweetly, “Here you are professor. Is there anything I can do to make you comfortable?”

Smiling back, I replied, “I don’t know. Is there anything you want to do?”

Staring at the bulge in my pants, she said, “There is actually.” She dropped to her knees, unbuckled my belt and let my trousers drop around my ankles. “I’ve been dying to taste this since we met in the Headmistresses office.” Fishing my cock from my boxers, she kissed the head, licking off the precum that had formed earlier. I watched, mesmerized by her technique, as she alternated kissed, sucked and licked, all the while maintaining eye contact with me.

SophiaSantamaria
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaSantamaria

I groaned as she took my left testicle in her mouth, sucking gently and humming.

“I take it this is not your first rodeo.” I said as my hands conformed to the sides of her head.

Letting my nut drop from her lips, she said, “I’m afraid I don’t understand.”

“I’ll explain later, Olga, just don’t stop.”

Looking up at me with hungry eyes, she rubbed the helmet of my manhood against her cheek, smearing the pre-cum before devouring its entire length. Her lipstick left a ring around the base of my cock as she bobbed up and down, humming as she sucked on my rampant prick. Returning her attention to my nuts she begged, “I need to drink your cum, Professor. Please don’t disappoint me.” Her soft hand stroked my length as her lips surrounded each orb.

It had been a long time since I’d been with a woman, so I didn’t last. “Gonna cum!” I grunted, giving her just enough time to open her mouth and extend her tongue. My cock spat three healthy spurts of warm sperm, most of it landing on her tongue, but some clung to her teeth and the last of it dripped onto her chin. She lowered her head just enough to allow a drool of the pearly liquid to land on her blouse before swallowing the rest.

She stood, whispering “Thank you!” before taking my face in her hands and kissing me, full on the lips, her tongue forcing itself into my mouth. “If you have any other needs, please let me know.” Standing up, she straightened her skirt, and wiped the dribble of cum off her blouse, sucking the cooled sperm from her finger. “Shall I escort you to dinner?” she added.

“Only if we come back here afterwards.” I replied, taking her arm and heading for the dining hall.

“If you vish,” she said flashing a wicked grin.

“Oh, I vish!”

After dinner, we returned to my quarters, I gave her a quick language lesson regarding the pronunciation of the letter ‘w’ in English. I asked her if she would like to stay the night.

“If you … wish.” she replied, smiling broadly at her conquest of English.

You’re free to do anything you want. I’m all yours!” I said as I stood her in front of the full length mirror and began to undress her from behind. Reaching around, I loosened her striped tie, disengaging it from her collar, and unfastened her blouse, one button at a time. With her blouse open, I brushed her shoulder length blonde hair away from her neck and kissed her as I stared down at her barely covered ample cleavage. Watching me in the mirror, she took both of my hands and cupped them to her bra covered breasts. Taking the hint, I hefted each one, gently massaging them with my fingers while nibbling her ear. She shrugged the blouse from her shoulders, letting it slide to the floor. Taking a step forward, she whispered, “Unsnap me, Professor.”

Fumbling with both hands, I managed to get the four closures undone, letting the bra follow the blouse to the floor. “Stunning!” I said mouth agape at the reflection before me. “Absolutely stunning!” She unzipped her plaid skirt, stepped out of it and stood before me wearing nothing but her necktie, white cotton panties, knee socks, and clunky shoes. “You look good enough to eat, Olga.”

“All in good time, Professor, all in good time.” she said, stepping behind me and undressing me in front of the mirror. Shirt, tee shirt, pants, shoes and socks all joined her clothes on the floor, before she ordered me to lie on the bed.

As I did as she asked, she tied, first my hands, then my feet, to the bedstead. I lay there spread-eagled, totally at her mercy, my rock-hard cock lying on my stomach, eagerly anticipating her next move. She crawled between my open legs, her tie dragging up my thigh, inching toward my hungry manhood. She dipped her head, kissing the dusky pink crown of my cock, lapping up the juices seeping from the slit. Moving upward agonizingly slowly, kissing her way up my belly, she stopped at my nipples, teasing each one with the tip of her tongue. I moaned, then begged her to fuck me. She just smiled as the lips of her hairless cunt brushed along the length of my twitching prick. The head of my cock would disappear for a moment, lost in the heat of her outer lips before emerging, slickened with her juices and caressing her clit. My gaze went from her cunt to her gently swaying breasts to the smoldering look in her eyes and back to her cunt, hoping to watch as she impaled herself on me. But, the merciless teasing continued. “Olga, please fuck me! Please!” I pleaded, wanting desperately to be deep inside her when I exploded.

“Alright Professor, but, you cannot cum until I do! Do you understand?” she said as she positioned herself over me.

“Yes, Olga. I understand.” I panted, straining at my bonds trying to get inside her.

She lowered herself onto me, taking me inch by agonizing inch into the heated cauldron of her womb, until the cheeks of her bountiful ass rested on my hips. She leaned back making my cock press against the front wall of her velvet sheath. With one hand steadying herself on my chest, the other tickling her clit, she began a slow grind, her hips rolling, making my cock slide in and out, in and out, in and out. The look of serene calm on her face slowly turned to a grimace as she moved closer to an orgasm, her fingers almost scratching her clit as the walls of her cunt milked my cock with each stroke. Her mouth opened in a near silent “O”as her cunt pulsated around my hardness. Finally she lurched forward, smashing her left breast into my mouth. “Cum for me… Professor … Fill me.” She panted as she lay on top of me. Able to lift my hips off the bed to thrust deep into the warm wetness it didn’t take long to bring her desire to fruition. With one great lunge I pushed deep, kissing her cervix with the tip of my cock, and then spewing my essence deep in her still clutching cunt.

A couple of minutes of her lying still on top of me, allowing both of us to catch our breaths, and my deflated member slithered out of her. “Are you ready for dessert, Professor?” she said playfully dangling her breasts in my face.

Between kisses and nips I asked what was for dessert. “For you, Olga in cream sauce. For me, American Sausage in a demi-glaze.” She lifted off me turned and placed her ravaged womanhood just over my face. I felt her lips contacting the softened shaft of my cock and her tongue lapping up the frothy leftovers of our just completed coupling. I watched for a moment as a small drip of my cum slid out from between her swollen lips. Lifting my head and extending my tongue, I lapped it up, before opening my mouth to suck even more of us from within. We did this for several minutes until our genitalia were devoid of any proof of our coupling.

Olga untied me from the bed, saying it was my turn to do to her what I wanted. I told her, “I need a little time to recover, but, be assured, we won’t be getting much sleep tonight.”

Sitting on the bed still wearing the necktie, knee socks and patent leather shoes, she opened her legs and smiled.

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments