Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tiffany Takes it Seriously

"Tiffany's tale of how she was the stand in for a porn film spurs me on to do one too."

22
13 Comments 13
19.8k Views 19.8k
4.7k words 4.7k words
One event in my calendar that I always look forward to is Sabrina’s sexy girlfest. It coincides with her husband’s annual golfing vacation and enables five horny women to meet up at her delightful country house for a weekend of sexy female fun.

We enjoy a simple diet of fruit, champagne and orgasms and when we're all in the hot tub together we share some of the highlights of our sexual encounters during the previous year. I use a small Dictaphone to record all the graphic details so it’s a bit like keeping the minutes at an Annual General meeting of sex obsessed women.

Our hostess Sabrina had already recounted every lick, suck and fuck of the threesome she enjoyed with her husband and a young blonde business associate but now it was Tiffany’s turn to tell us her story.

She’s in her early twenties and works for a small film production company making and distributing hardcore adult movies. Their headquarters is a large house in its own grounds that’s been converted into a hi-tech studio facility, and it’s her job to book the performers and co-ordinate production teams for each project. She’s also present during much of the filming so she’s quite accustomed to watching live sex at close quarters.

Tiffany takes her job seriously and as well as being a very capable administrator she’s also a stunningly attractive young woman. She’s very ambitious and will do practically anything to get to the top. She deserves every penny of her generous pay and bonus package especially as there’s a clause in her contract that obliges her to act as a stand in if required.

She told us that a few weeks ago, and for the first time since she’d worked there, the actress that she’d booked for a straightforward male/female scene ‘phoned in sick at short notice meaning that she was asked to step into the breach.

Although she was a bit nervous about having sex in front of cameras for the first time, the actor that she’d hired was a favourite of hers and she felt that she’d be able to act quite naturally with him.

The room they were using was furnished as an executive office and the storyline was a simple job interview for a male escort vacancy. The script was attached to a clipboard in front of her on the desk so all Tiffany had to do was follow it.

When everyone else was in place Tiffany sat in the red leather chair behind the desk waiting for her prompt. She looked very professional in the dark business suit and designer spectacles that she was wearing anyway so there wasn’t even a need for her to select a costume from wardrobe.

When the director called ‘Action’ Tiffany responded to the knock on the door by inviting the applicant in. She had a few butterflies in her tummy when he first entered the room because she knew what was about to happen.

As per the script she greeted him as Mr. Jones and asked him to sit down. She commenced the interview by going through his resume and asking pertinent questions then, after about five minutes she said, “Well Mr. Jones that all seems satisfactory. However before I can formally offer you the job I need to give you a short practical test if that’s okay.”

Tony nodded in agreement and Tiffany said softly, “This shouldn’t take too long.”

Then she removed her spectacles placing them on the desk before ambling round to the other side. As she did so she undid her skirt letting it drop to the floor then sat on the edge of the desk in front of Tony with her legs apart. She said sensuously, “If a client presents herself in a manner that suggests she’s interested in more than just a dinner date, how would you react?”

Tony stood up and placed his hands on the bare flesh of her thighs between the tops of her stockings and the tiny black panties that she wore. He kissed her tenderly on the lips and gently stroked her pussy over the lacy fabric. Tiffany responded by removing her jacket and undoing the buttons of her blouse. By the time she was stripped down to just her bra, her panties were already on the floor.

As Tiffany reclined on the desk and supported herself on her elbows Tony pulled his sweatshirt over his head then sank to his knees between her widespread slender legs gazing at her tantalising slit. It had only been a few days since her full Brazilian so he was the first to enjoy the silky soft flesh around that lovely cleft before tasting the delicious feminine flavours within.

She gasped as Tony buried his tongue deep into her juicy vagina before sucking and licking every part of her succulent womanhood. His wonderful technique was turning her inside out but she wanted his cock so much that she disconnected from him and invited him to stand up.

Tiffany unclipped her bra and tossed it aside prompting Tony to squeeze her large firm tits and suck her beautiful nipples then she sank to her knees and dragged his jeans down. Tony’s huge stiff penis brushed gently against her cheek and it was soon deep in her mouth being sucked energetically. She really was something of a demon, and his cock was dripping with her saliva as she deep throated him and tugged on it with her hand.

After a few glorious minutes Tiffany stood up and leaned across the desk parting her bum cheeks with her hands showing him and the camera both her tantalising holes. She urged Tony to fuck her, and after wiping his wet cock up and down her crack a few times he tenderly buried it completely in her tight little cunt with one smooth penetrating thrust.

She was moaning loudly as Tony fucked her with long deep rhythmic strokes while the two camera operators, one male one female, filmed the action from both ends. One was focussing on getting close-ups of Tony’s meaty cock sliding in and out of her sopping wet vagina as the other captured all the facial expressions of ecstasy for inclusion in the final edit.

Tony then sat on a chair and invited Tiffany to sit astride him, which she did but only after sucking her own delicious juices off his glistening shaft. They both groaned when Tiffany guided Tony’s engorged cock into her wet hole and gripped it tightly with her kegel muscles. She rode him energetically but understood that the audience would enjoy watching a full frontal view of her being fucked, so she turned the other way round. In this position the camera could capture every detail of Tony’s cock deep inside her as he fondled her tits.

When Tony sensed he was close to orgasm he lifted Tiffany onto the desk and she moaned softly as she felt every inch of his bone hard cock filling her vagina completely. She took it willingly and whispered how good it felt every time the tip pushed against her cervix then, after a few more energetic strokes, he withdrew just in time for the camera to film his spectacular ejaculation.

Powerful spurts of warm creamy cum liberally spattered the area between her navel and her slit and as the last few droplets of his huge load dribbled out Tiffany gasped, “You’ve definitely got the job Mr. Jones.”

The director then wrapped everything up and thanked everyone warmly, but we all wanted to know what happened afterwards. Tiffany replied with a glint in her eye, “Let’s just say I’ve been assigned some new duties in the audition suite, and I’m really looking forward to going into work on Tuesday.”

She was thrilled when I rang her on that Tuesday evening to find out how she’d got on, but I detected a hesitant tone in her voice suggesting that she had some reservations.

“The thing is Candy,” she said, “We had three hopefuls to audition at one hour intervals, but it’s not as straightforward as you might think.” Then she went on to explain that the audition suite is just a plain simple room with a double bed. The scenario is that the guy is reclining on it reading a book then she comes into the room wearing just a flimsy negligee.

“All I have to do,” she said, “Is to climb seductively onto the bed and let him touch me. No filming takes place, and two senior people are there to observe and make notes.”

She then went on to describe how all the men were really attractive, and that she’d have no problem having sex with any of them but in the end only one of them was hired.

I asked her how come, and she said that part of the audition was that she had to get their cocks out and play with them. The first guy just exploded after thirty seconds, and although it was a respectable load there was no chance that he could be relied upon to control himself for the duration of a scene.

“The second one was a real hunk,” she said, “But no matter how much I tried with my hand and my mouth, he just couldn't get it up.

“And what of the third?” I enquired.

“To be honest,” she replied, “Dan wasn’t exactly my type.”

She explained that although he had a great body, his hair was too long and he had too many tattoos for her taste. “He was bone hard from the outset,” she said, “So it was just a case of playing with it for a while. When it was clear that he was okay I just had to let him finger me, and lick my pussy for a few minutes so that the panel could assess his technique.”

“They agreed to hire him there and then but that wasn’t the end of it,” she said. “They wanted to get some publicity shots for the website so they handed everything over to Julie the stills photographer.”

In order to get the oral and vaginal penetration pictures that Julie wanted Tiffany had to let Dan put his meaty cock into her mouth and pussy, and just hold it steady for the pictures. “I didn’t mind him inside me,” Tiffany said, ”But it wasn’t exactly erotic.”

She said that she much preferred her stand in duties and promised to send me a copy of her movie when it was a finished product. She knew that I’d appeared in a porn movie when I was in my early twenties, and asked me if I’d had any thoughts about doing another one.

My main hang-up had been about my family finding out about it, but when they became aware of it around a year ago I was pleasantly surprised by their reaction. I really enjoyed doing it but I’ve never had ambitions to become a full time pornstar. Being told what to do and who to do it with wouldn’t really suit me.

Having said that it’s terrific fun on a casual basis, and I’ve been thinking for some time that I’d like to do another one especially now that I know my parents are cool with it.

Within a week of watching Tiffany’s stunning movie I found myself sitting in the sumptuous reception area of her company’s headquarters waiting for her to meet me. The car park of the premises was packed with high-end supercars, and everything about the place screamed quality and wealth.

She was beaming with excitement when she approached me and kissed me passionately before leading me into a room where I was greeted by a stylish guy in his mid forties. He introduced himself as Tiffany’s boss as he shook my hand and invited me to sit on the sofa opposite him. A young woman brought some coffees in for the three of us, and after some bright and breezy small talk he asked me if I was ready to make a movie today.

I confirmed that I was, and he very kindly said that he didn’t see the need for an audition because Tiffany had vouched for me.

He told me that for legal purposes it was necessary for me to sign a casual artist contract, which included a release, and my consent for them to use of my image. When I saw how much they were paying me I signed it without hesitation.

He was very businesslike and told me that I’d be working with a guy called Greg who I’d meet on set. “We like to capture the genuine expression when our artists meet for the first time,” he said, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed with Greg and I know he’ll be delighted with you.”

Then he handed me back to Tiffany who explained that the scene I was appearing in was part of their ‘Sex at Work’ series, and would likely last around half an hour. “It’s not an exact science,” she said, “Because we never know how much control the guy has, but Greg is very good so just go with the flow.”

I asked about whether or not I’d be expected to do anal and she said that it wasn’t in the script, but it was up to me.

SilvanaKim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaKim

“We try to wrap the whole thing up in one take if possible,” she said, “But if you need to take a break for any reason don’t worry because it will look seamless in the final edit.”

I was wearing casual clothes so I was asked to select a business outfit from the wardrobe section, then go to the stylist for hair and make-up. I don’t normally wear lingerie but Tiffany said that underwear is more realistic in this kind of movie so I chose a skimpy bra and thong. They’re all brand new and mine to keep afterwards so, when I was ready I rejoined Tiffany for a final run through.

She told me that Greg had the basic storyline and script on a pad in front of him so all I had to do was react to his lead, and ad-lib from there. It all sounded very straightforward and, as I stood outside the door to the set, Tiffany kissed me and wished me luck before she entered the room.

It seemed like ages before my prompt came and I was full of emotion. I could feel my pussy leaking with anticipation and I was so excited that my heart was pounding. It was such a surreal experience knowing that within the next few minutes I’d be having hardcore sex with a man I’d not even met yet. In addition to that it would all happen in the presence of a small group of technicians and one of my best friends.

It almost made me jump when I heard the shout, ‘Action’ but I managed to keep my composure and knocked on the door firmly.

When I was invited to enter I did so briskly and, leaning against the desk with his arms folded in front of him, was a really hunky guy with rugged features and a terrific smile that made me melt instantly. His warm velvety voice was reassuring and I immediately felt at ease with him. My apprehension had turned into desire in a heartbeat.

Even though I was a virtual novice to acting I remained oblivious to the others in the room and I was determined not to make eye contact with the camera as I’d been asked to do.

He shook my hand gently and said, “Hello Miss Brown it’s nice meet you and I expect you’re wondering why I’ve summoned you here today.”

I just smiled and he told me not to worry. “I’ve travelled up from our head office for a series of executive meetings,” he said, “And I have a very pleasant duty to perform that involves you.”

“Really,” I replied, genuinely surprised.

He told me that he’d received excellent reports about my work, and that I’d qualified for a ‘Service Superstar’ award. “Our customers are our lifeblood,” he said, “And it’s thanks to the dedication of employees like you that we remain the envy of our competitors.”

He then produced a framed certificate and a small velvet box. He approached me and opened the box, which contained a gold badge emblazoned with the company logo. “These are quite rare Miss Brown,” he said, “May I have the pleasure of pinning it to your lapel personally?”

As he inserted his hand into my jacket to lift the lapel in order to pin the badge to it, he brushed the back of his hand suggestively against my breast. This was clearly the way in which the storyline was intended to develop so I responded by taking his wrist and turning it round so that he could touch me properly. Then I kissed him tenderly leaving him in no doubt that this was his call to action.

He responded by squeezing my breast gently and kissing my neck. I instinctively reached down to his groin and felt the sizeable bulge in his trousers. “Are you aware of our fast-track promotion scheme Miss Brown?” he whispered softly.

I shook my head and asked, “How do I get on it?”

Very calmly he replied, “It’s really very easy. All you have to do is suck my cock.”

“Suck your cock,” I said slowly and pretending to be shocked.

“Uhah,” he said, “Plus there’s a generous bonus if you swallow.”

I sank to my knees and slowly unzipped him then reached in and pulled out a wonderful stiff length of meaty manhood with a perfect bullet shaped head, which I licked tenderly. “Suck it like this?” I asked as I devoured the first few inches.

Judging by the little gasping sound that he made it was exactly what he wanted, and for the next few minutes I treated him to a variety of stimulating sensations using my fingers, lips, tongue and teeth. He expertly held my long blonde hair away from my face so that the camera operator could capture everything clearly and, although his cock was long and thick, I still managed to take it completely down my throat.

“I’m going to get undressed,” I said seductively and I started removing my clothes.

“Does that mean you’re going to let me fuck you Miss Brown?” he asked.

“I insist on it,” I replied.

I took everything off apart from my panties and stilettos then sat on the large red leather couch with my legs apart and pulled the lacy fabric tight into my slit. "Come and join me boss,” I ordered.

He was soon naked and as I’d hoped, he was lean and muscular with a great all-over tan and not a trace of body hair. It was just the same around the gorgeous stiff cock that I was so looking forward to feeling deep inside me very soon.

He leaned over and kissed me then began sucking my nipples as he cupped my breasts. “I love your tits,” he whispered, “they’re so natural.”

With the two cameras covering every angle he positioned himself between my legs and immediately started licking the soft silky flesh either side of my slit. Then he put his mouth over it and I felt the heat of his breath through the lacy triangle as he blew hard. I let him put his finger inside gently probing the inner delights of my cleft then he exposed it by pulling it to one side. When he started using his tongue on my tender clit I cooed, “Ooh that feels lovely boss, keep licking my pussy pleeeeze.”

As he sucked my sweet pussy lips I felt his fingers inside my vagina massaging the walls of my tunnel sensuously. "That’s it boss,” I whispered, “Make me nice and wet I’m so ready for you.”

After a few wonderful minutes he disconnected from me and peeled my panties over my hips, and I reclined on the couch with one foot on the floor and my legs open wide. The camera girl got into position to capture the moment his bone hard cock disappeared into my warm wet cunt and I just swooned as I felt every fabulous inch brush past my G spot.

He started fucking me rhythmically and I could feel my tits wobbling gently in synch with his tempo. I was moaning softly urging him on and telling him how good it felt having my boss’s cock inside me. A couple of times he withdrew completely so that the camera could film the entire length of his shaft glistening with my succulent honey and every time he entered me it felt fantastic. My vagina is quite narrow anyway so the effect of me squeezing my kegel muscles made it feel even tighter.

We seemed to be very much in tune with each other, and when he got off me and lay on the couch on his side I knew exactly what he wanted to do. I lay on my side in front of him and he held my leg up as he penetrated me from behind. I love this position anyway and as he squeezed my breast, his cock was slipping sweetly in and out of my juicy cunt whilst the cameras filmed every tantalising second.

I knew that in the world of porn, the man’s climax is essential but I really wanted to have an orgasm with this guy and I realised that this might be my only opportunity of ever having sex with him. I asked him if I could ride his cock and, when he lay on the floor, I immediately sat astride him in a reverse cowgirl position, which enabled me to rub my clit as we fucked.

Every nerve in my pussy was being bombarded with stimulus and I reached the point of orgasm within a minute or so. As soon as the spasms started I squirted all over his legs. It was something I wasn’t expecting but it certainly amplified the waves of ecstasy that were pulsating through me.

I knew the camera had captured all this but I was far from finished and if anything, I was getting hornier by the second. “I want you to fuck me in the ass,” I demanded then I proceeded to lift myself off him and adjust his cock until it pushed against the new entry point.

Although it was big and my sphincter was tight I was determined to take it. His cock was so wet with my juices that the tip penetrated me almost immediately. Even so, that sharp stab of pleasure made me gasp out loud but after I’d rested for a second, I slowly started to take it all the way in with a series of short thrusts. I squeezed his balls gently as my rectum gave way to the intrusion, and as it gradually dilated I was soon able to rise and fall with no discomfort at all.

I love the sensation of a man’s cock in my ass, and it wasn’t long before my whole body was tingling with the pleasure of it. This position was lovely but it was a little awkward for the camera to get a really good view so, after a couple of glorious minutes, I disconnected from him and bent forward over the desk. He pulled my cheeks apart and although I couldn’t actually see what was happening, I imagined that he was letting the camera get a good close up of my stretched orifice.

The surface of the desk was cold on my tits as I lay on it with my arms out in front of me but the wonderful feeling of his cock filling me up again warmed me up nicely. “Fuck me boss,” I pleaded, and I heard myself grunting as he gave it to me hard and fast. There was nothing in the script about how the scene should finish so when he gasped that he was really close to orgasm I blurted out, “Cum in my ass and make me feel good.”

After just a few more energetic strokes he suddenly groaned and I could feel the subtle throbbing as his warm creamy semen pumped into my anal cavity. His hands were on my bum cheeks and it took ages before he was completely empty, but I was full. As his thrusting slowed almost to a stop I could already feel a trickle of cum running over my tender womanhood as it started leaking out. When he withdrew completely it just gushed out and the trickle suddenly became a torrent. It felt lovely but when I was able to turn round I saw that we’d made quite a mess of the carpet.

I asked him if I’d still get the bonus even though I hadn’t swallowed his cum and he responded by saying that he’d double it. Then the director called, “Cut, that’s a wrap,” and there was an impromptu round of applause that even Greg joined in with.

Tiffany approached me with a towelling robe and led me down the corridor to the ladies shower then waited until I was finished. She escorted me to the staff lounge area where she offered me a light snack and a drink. “I have to say Candy,” she said, “I thought you were incredible, and I had no idea that you squirted.”

I told her that it was just a random thing that I had no control over. “It’s lovely when it happens,” I said, “But I don’t know why it only happens in about one in twenty orgasms.”

“So what’s that, about once a week?” she chuckled.

“I wish,” I replied and then she told me that the finished version of the film would take a few days, and that I should look out for an e-mail with an attachment to download. She also said that she’d send the DVD in the mail so that I could watch it on the TV in high definition. She handed me an envelope full of cash and said that I should treat myself to something nice.

It had been something like three hours since I first arrived, and I’d enjoyed every second of it. The setting was lovely, the people were lovely and the sex was lovely. During the drive home I felt really warm inside. I knew that within a week or two the film would be all over the internet, and lots of people could be pleasuring themselves as they watched me performing, but that made me feel really good about myself. I’m not sure what my parents would think if they saw it but they know what I’m like, so it shouldn’t come as a shock.

When I got home I poured myself a large brandy and just relaxed for the rest of the day until I switched on my computer early in the evening.

When I checked my in-box there was a message from Tiffany’s boss, which read, “Candy, I’ve just viewed the roughs from today’s shoot. Congratulations on a great job. The anal cumshot is awesome. We’d love to work with you again in the future.”

I was really looking forward to watching my scene and felt that perhaps a movie featuring Tiffany and me in a threesome or foursome would be a great idea for next time.

Published 
Written by candytales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments