Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unforeseen Circumstances: Part One

"A story of lust, deception, betrayal, and blackmail."

14
5 Comments 5
14.5k Views 14.5k
4.6k words 4.6k words

Going to a swingers' party wasn't Gail's idea. Grant, her husband, insisted on going saying it would add spice to their sex life. Anyway, their best friends, Jeff and Selma had been there and recommended it. They said their marriage had really taken a dive after the kids were born. Now they were back having sex three and four times a week, sometimes twice a day. It was so much better than going to a therapist.

Last year, Grant had pressured Gail to go to a nude beach. She went along with it just to keep him happy. She preferred a cruise in the Bahamas. A beach vacation wasn't her thing, but it worked out. A swingers' party would be a much harder sell.

It's not that Gail was a prude or shy because she has a very nice body for a mother of twin boys. Before getting married, she had many lovers and once posed for a men's' magazine. Gail just thought a thirty-six year old woman should be a little more, well, dignified.

At the nude beach, she thought it was funny when Grant covered himself each time he got an erection. He wasn't alone in that regard. Several men couldn't keep it down. Grant and three others became known as the "Four Erecteers" for always having a gun with a long barrel. Truthfully, Grant ranked above the others for having the best model. Eventually, it was a sort of pride for him.

Maybe being at the nude beach was enough of a boost to his self-esteem to suggest the swingers' party. As much as he loved Gail, he loved naked women. Fucking them would be even better.

Their friends said that the club they joined was a group of cordial couples in their twenties and thirties. In fact the club had an age maximum of forty and all participants must come with a partner of the opposite sex. Clothing was not permitted in the Rumpus Room, but allowed in the bar next door. Reservations were not required.

"Look, Gail," Grant pleaded, "why don't we just go there, have a few drinks and meet some people. We can go home and never go into the Rumpus Room if that's what you want."

Gail said, "Okay, maybe on our anniversary," but the anniversary was months away, and she was hoping Grant would forget all about it by then.

He didn't. "Gail, our anniversary is a week away and you promised."

"Promised what?"

We talked about going to the swingers' club that Jeff and Selma recommended."

"I didn't promise. I only said we could have a drink at their bar, then go home."

"Yes, but what if we meet someone that we want to get to know better?"

"You mean want to have sex with? Then we go home sooner."

"Give me a break, dear. You know how much I love you. Swingers don't do it for love. It's simply entertainment, not much different than masturbating with your toys, but better."

"Yes but my toys don't make a girl pregnant or get some awful STD."

"Come on. If it ever got that far, we use a condom."

"Easier said than done," Gail replied.

"Jeez, Gail, you're getting me horny just thinking about this."

Apparently their discussion made her horny as well because they fucked like rabbits that night and the next. What Grant recognized and Gail would never admit, she was ready to spend their anniversary at the swingers' club.

Grant had left out one detail that Jeff and Selma had mentioned. It was that there are separate areas in the Rumpus Room. One was for condoms only except for married couples. The other was condom free for everyone. To go to the free section, a person needed to be tested and have a doctor's certificate on file. Grant secretly got tested after their initial conversation and had it sent to the club. He was good to fuck bareback if they ever got that far.

Their anniversary day arrived and Gail came out of her morning shower all in a dizzy. "I'm not going," she said like it was settled.

"Look, Gail, let's talk about it after work."

Gail was home first after her work as a lawyer. Grant arrived a half hour later. He went to the frig and took out a bottle of Champagne and said, "Let's celebrate!" With him was a small package wrapped in gold paper and a big red bow. He poured two glassed in champagne flutes and made a toast. "Here's to us dear."

She was still agitated. "I can't do this, Grant. I had a dream last night. I can't do it."

He said nothing as they enjoyed the Champagne. He poured a second, then said, "Tell me about your dream."

With tears welling up she said, "Two men hugged me and asked me if I would do it with them. At first, I didn't know what they meant. For some reason, I agreed and the three of us laid on a matt. One kissed me, the other touched me in, you know, a private place. I let him do it. Before I could tell him to stop, he was inside me. You know, a stranger had his penis inside me. The other guy was sucking my nipples. I don't know, it was all so surreal. After awhile, the other guy pushed his cock in my ass. What do they call it, DP? For the longest time they kept at it."

"Did you like it?" Grant asked.

"I don't know. It was a dream. All I know is they didn't stop."

"What happened next?"

"I woke up so wet down there I had to go to the bathroom and get some relief."

"So it wasn't bad?

"Maybe it was okay, I don't know. All I know is when I woke up, it seemed so real."

"You shouldn't let a dream make it ruin our anniversary."

"Do you think, Grant, they do that at the swingers' club?

"What? DP? Maybe. I've never been with swingers."

"Selma said they do. She did it once, she said."

"Well, Gail, you don't have to if you don't want to. Maybe a nice fit would be with Jeff and me if you want to try it."

"So you want to do it?"

"It would be a nice anniversary present," Grant replied.

"Oh Grant, I don't mind doing anal with you but doing it with another guy like that seems so naughty."

"Look, Gail, don't go on thinking sex is naughty. It's fun and entertaining."

"I know, you've said that before. I just want to go for a few drinks, then come home."

They left for the club at nine thirty and arrived at ten. The club was buzzing with excitement. The bar was filled with couples dressed as if they were at a country club. Jeff and Selma were not at the bar. Grant ordered their drinks and introduced himself and Gail to the couple nearby. They were about their age, maybe a few years older. His name was Brian; hers was Wendy. The four of them sat at a nearby table and exchanged small talk for ten or fifteen minutes. Brian and Wendy were high school sweethearts and married out of high school. They had a daughter. Having finished their drinks, Brian and Wendy excused themselves and disappeared in the locker room.

Gail said, "They are really nice people. Brian is so attentive to his wife. They are really in love, aren't they?"

"I think so. Just like us."

They finished their first drink and Grant ordered a second where he met Clara who said her husband Dale was in the Rumpus Room and should be back shortly. In fact, just as the drinks were served, Dale arrived and the four of them sat together at a back table.

Again the conversation was polite until Dale asked, "Have you been here before?"

"No," Gail said. "We are only here for the drinks."

Clara replied with an enthusiastic response, "Oh my god, you are such a gorgeous couple. You should join us in the Rumpus Room."

Gail immediately said, "I don't think so, Clara. This is our anniversary, and we are here to celebrate together."

"Oh, Gail, you've come to the perfect place. Let me show you," and she took Gail's hand and ushered her into the next room, the Rumpus Room.

"Oh my god, I can't believe this," Gail whispered to Clara. What she couldn't believe was dozens of couples copulating together as if it was a dance party.

"I know, Gail. Isn't it exciting? Let me take you to the locker room and get undressed."

A combination of too much to drink and lust from seeing people having uninhibited sex compelled her to follow Clara into the locker room. Clara stripped, then helped Gail out of her clothes.

"We'll just go out there and be ourselves. If a man approaches you, do what comes naturally. If you like him, strike up a conversation. If not, move on."

"I'm nervous, Clara. I've never done this before."

"I know. The first time is awkward but believe me, once you relax, you'll love it."

The first man Gail met was Tom. He was a little gruff, but handsome in his own way. They talked for awhile. It wasn't much different from meeting someone at the nude beach, so she was able to relax a little. Another man, Charlie, joined the conversation and Tom went to talk with another woman.

It wasn't long before Gail had met four or five men. None asked her to join him on a mattress. It made her feel neglected. Jeff, their friend, joined her just as she began a conversation with Brian, the man she had met in the bar. Jeff said, "Excuse me, Gail, but Grant is waiting for you. He took her hand and led her to a mattress. Grant was there with a smile on his face.

"Oh Gail, do you mind? I've invited Jeff to join us."

Gail wasn't in the mood to object. She was so hot and wet from the erotic ambience, she almost jumped on her husband's erect cock fucking him like a sex crazy teenager.

Soon, Gail realized she was Grant's second that night because he normally would have cum by now. Then out of the corner of her eye, she saw Jeff with a cock the size of a cucumber slipping on a condom. She knew what to expect next.

Jeff pressed in her bum hole slowly allowing him to gain entry without too much resistance. Eventually the two men rhythmically moved in and out of her holes, faster and faster until Jeff emptied his balls, filling the tip of the latex wrapper with his first load of the evening. Grant was still working her cunt until he had his second cumming. It felt as good as the first.

Gail was practically in tears, and she really didn't know why. "God, Grant, that was so much better than my nightmare," and she slumped down into his arms. "I want to go home now."

Jeff said, "Thank you so much, Gail. You are a wonderful treat, and I hope this has made your anniversary special. Now I've got to see what Selma is up to. The last time I saw her she was in the "Free" room with Charlie. I hope she's in the mood for me having sloppy seconds." He laughed at his little joke.

On the way home, Gail asked Grant who he was with before she got there. "I think her name is Wendy, the woman we met at the bar. She told me they spend time at the bar trying to connect with someone they like before going to the Rumpus Room. Apparently they liked us. I'm surprised her husband didn't take you for a spin."

"Well actually, he came up to me just as Jeff whisked me away to be with you. I didn't see you with Wendy. Where did you go?"

"We were in the 'Free' room." Then he explained to Gail how it worked and that he had been tested and certified. He continued, saying, "You need to make a doctor's appointment and get tested for our next time at the club. It's so much better condom free."

"So did you like her? I mean did you like having sex with Wendy?"

"She was okay, a bit too assertive."

"You mean pushy."

"Yeah, that's it. She had me between her legs doing oral for at least fifteen minutes before letting me in. I will say this much for her, she was drenching wet when I finally got inside."

"And you came inside her?" It was more of a comment than a question.

"Of course. That's what the Free section is all about although it was a little embarrassing. I just couldn't hold it, and shot my wad before she was ready."

"I can see the attraction. I like it best when you shoot your load into me. It's such a great feeling."

Their conversation ended there.

Like their friends Jeff and Selma had said, Gail and Grant found themselves having sex more often and enjoying it like when they were first married. After a month, they were back to the same routine of once a week like before they had gone to the swingers' club.

About that time, Grant was in the drugstore picking up a prescription for Gail. In front of him stood Wendy. She wore a t-shirt that was a size too small and the tightest jeans he'd ever seen. He couldn't help wondering how she got into them.

He tapped her on the shoulder and said, "Hi, remember me?"

She turned and looked puzzled, then said, "Yes, you're Terry, no, it's Grant, right?"

"Yes, it's Grant.

ValeriaSharm
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeriaSharm

We met at the club."

"Of course, I remember you Grant. You were great. Brian and I don't go there much anymore. Brian thinks I like it too much," and Wendy gave Grant a wink. "Do you go there often?"

"We haven't been back since we met you and Brian."

"What? Your wife didn't get what she wanted?"

"I don't know, Wendy. We just haven't been back there. I wanted Gail to be tested but she never got around to it."

"Look, we don't live far from here. Why don't you drop in for a drink Saturday afternoon around three. Brian and I would love to see you again." At that she gave him her address.

Saturday was hot and sultry. He put on a net top, shorts and sandals he had bought in Jamaica last year. Around three fifteen, he rang the doorbell at a house just short of a mansion.

He rang two or three times before a young girl wrapped in a robe answered the door. When she peeked through the door, he saw the face of a child not a day older than sixteen.

"Who are you," she asked impolitely.

"I'm Grant. Are your parents home?"

"Not my dad but my mom is at the pool. Follow me."

They walked through the living room, then through the doors of the sunroom until reaching the pool. Wendy was there lying on a Chaise Lounge topless. Her string bikini bottom was so tiny, it was little more than ornamentation. There was only enough fabric to cover her pussy lips and nothing more.

"Hi Grant. Where's your wife?"

"She had some shopping to do and couldn't make it."

"Too bad. Brian is golfing, so it's just you and me. Oh, you've met my daughter, Carly."

"Well, not formally but she let me in."

At that, Carly dropped her robe and jumped in the pool totally nude.

Wendy smiled as he stared at her daughter. "I hope you don't mind how informal we are."

"Informal" was hardly the word to describe it. Although he had only seen Carly's body from the back, he could tell she had the full wide hips and ass of a woman, yet a slender waist of a girl.

"Can I get you something to drink?" Wendy offered.

"Sure a beer would be nice."

Wendy took your time rising from the lounge dangling one leg over the side at a time giving Grant a full appreciation of her pussy. He watched her walk into the sunroom paying close attention to her tight round ass. When she returned with his beer, his eyes were riveted on her firm tits.

Grant sat on a pool chair next to her sipping the beer. "Thanks for the beer. It tastes great on these impossibly hot days. I'm about to melt."

Wendy just looked away for a second, then looked at him saying, "Why don't you take off you clothes and jump in the pool?"

After his second beer, he stripped and jumped in with Carly. As Carly turned to look at him, he could see she already had developed nicely, and had breasts that were nearly as big as her mom's. Wendy just watched as her daughter and Grant laughed and splashed each other playing in the pool like kids.

Tired of the juvenile play and having cooled down, Grant left the pool with a full erection just like at the nude beach.

"My oh my, Grant. You are a horny dude," Wendy remarked.

"I don't know what happens to me when I get in the water. When we were at the beach, I was like this all the time. I can't control it."

"Why would you want to control it, Grant? It's a beautiful thing. Women like viral men like you."

"Sure, but we're with your daughter. It might embarrass her."

"I don't think so, Grant. She sees her dad like that all the time."

"How old is Carly?" Grant asked.

"She was sixteen last month, and I fear still a virgin. Do you like her Grant?"

"Very much."

"Do you want her?"

"Want her how?"

"Like her first lover."

"And you would approve?"

"I'm not the judgmental type, Grant. As I've said, we're informal here. What Carly wants is what we want."

"Look, I'll make up the guest bedroom and if she wants, you can take her in there. The thing is, Grant, I want her to enjoy sex. I don't want her screwing some teenage boy in the backseat of a car for her first time. I want someone like you who is patient like you did me at the club. You got me so wet with your tongue, you should do the same for Carly. Really, Grant, you were my first partner that night and the best. There's something strange about that night. After you came in me, I kind of lost interest. That's why I haven't had an interest in going back to the club."

"Is Carly the reason you asked me here when we met at the drugstore?"

"Well, I guess so. Carly and I discussed it, and I told her about you. You just seem to be perfect."

"So it was a setup deal and she's willing."

"Yes."

"What if I cum in her like I did you?"

"Don't worry, Grant. She's been on the pill soon after her first period last year."

"You're not gonna be watching us to make sure I do it right, are you?"

"No, Grant. She deserves some privacy."

"So when do you want this to happen?"

"Carly," her mother yelled, "could you jump out of the pool and get Grant a towel from the guest room?"

That was his cue to follow her into the bedroom. It was his first full view of her body. She had goose bumps all over her breasts and her nipples were hard and erect from the pool or maybe from anticipation. Her pussy wasn't shaved, but she wasn't hairy. Carly had delicately trimmed it almost like a fashion statement.

Just inside the bedroom, she turned, wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. "I'm so excited about this," she told him. "I've been thinking about it for days, ever since mom suggested it."

Carly wasn't shy dropping to her knees to take him in her mouth.

"I thought your mom said you are a virgin, Carly."

She looked up at him with an innocent gaze. "I am, sort of. I give my boyfriend blowjobs and of course, my mom and I share her toys. I just haven't had a real man inside me. The truth is, I'm a little nervous. I didn't expect you to be so big."

"Don't worry, Carly," he said. "It always fits," and it did after lengthy foreplay, orally stimulating her young but sensitive clit until her legs began to tremble with excitement. He took his time penetrating her slick pussy wanting her to get accustomed to the feeling. She showed no resistance even when he was fully in. Carly seemed to accept his organ as naturally as birds learn to fly. He couldn't remember having his cock squeezed like that since he first dated his wife, Gail.

Grant's plan was to go easy and fuck her with slow methodical strokes. That didn't happen. Carly began humping him with uninhibited passion, grinding her hips forcing him in deeper each time. Her eyes rolled back into her forehead as if she had been transported into another time and place. At each orgasm, she squealed like a little girl.

Carly's gyrations and momentum never stopped. Grant knew he couldn't hold back. There would be no attempt to hold back. He didn't. Once he exploded, Grant didn't pull out for a long time. He stayed on top, laying together as if a cork was stuck in a wine bottle.

She finally asked, "Is that the end? Is that all there is?"

"Don't worry, Carly, we're not done yet. The second time will be different. It's just that I need some recovery time."

Carly said, "I don't understand. I don't need any time to recover. I'm ready now and I want to do it doggie. Mom says doggie is the best."

"Okay, but guys need a short rest. Give me a few minutes."

While they waited, Grant told her how beautiful and sexy she was. He explained that was the reason he didn't last long.

She talked a little about her boyfriend and the pool parties her parents gave. "When they have people at the pool, I'm at a friend's house for a sleepover. They tell me it's an adults only party, but Grant, I know what they're doing. Sometimes I find a used condom on the side of the pool when I get home the next day.

After a half hour, Carly ran out of patience, and went down on Grant hoping to get him hard for another round like he promised.

When he was up and hard again, Carly assumed the position on her hands and knees. Grant slipped in her as easily as a disc in a CD player. This time it didn't end quickly. She squealed some more, he grunted, they both climaxed together at the end.

This time, Carly did need to recover. Her heart continued to race and perspiration dripped from her face and boobs. Finally, it was time for her to have a talk with her mom.

She left the bedroom finding her mom still sunning herself by the pool. "How did it go, dear?" Wendy asked her daughter.

"Fabulous! We did it twice, once doggie. Grant is so kind, a really nice guy even though he's so much older than me. Anyway, you never told me how great if feels when a guy squirts his stuff in a girl. Your dildo just can't compare to that."

"Look, my dear, we'll talk later. You should take a shower and clean-up. Speaking of stuff, there's some of it leaking between your legs and your hair is a mess."

"Okay mom. I really want to tell you what we did and how great it was."

"Carly, where's Grant. Did you give him a heart attack?"

"No, he fell asleep after the second time."

"Just like a man," Wendy said with a smirk.

Grant woke up at the sound of a man's voice and looked at his watch. It was six o'clock, and he had been asleep for over an hour. It was Brian's voice he heard. Grant had left his clothes by the pool and had no choice but to confront Carly's dad disheveled and naked. He was about to be arrested for either child molestation or accepted into the family as Uncle Grant.

Brian, still dressed in his golf clothes smiled at Grant when he walked into the sunroom and said, "My god pal, what happened to you? You look like you were run over by a truck."

"No I was just in the guest bedroom sleeping it off."

"What, you over did it last night?"

"A little bit."

Brian laughed and said, "Okay, let's get real here. Wendy told me all about it, and we are all so happy it was you, someone we can trust."

"So you're not having me arrested?"

"Of course not, quite to the contrary. We are so proud of our lovely daughter. She was so brave about what you did today. Last month she turned sixteen and got her driver's license. Last week she got her braces off. Now, today, she became a woman thanks to you."

"She's a sweetheart, Brian. You have good reason to be proud. She'll make someone a great wife one of these days."

"Look Grant, I just got home from a pretty good round of golf. I need to cleanup, then we'll celebrate my golf game and Carly's womanhood.

Brian marched off and Grant took a dip in the pool. Neither Wendy nor her daughter were there. He had it all to himself thinking about what had just happened.

He was there in the pool a good half hour before Wendy and Brian joined him. Brian said, "You need a drink pal. What's your poison?"

"Scotch on the rocks would be great."

The three of them enjoyed their cocktails until Grant finally said, "I've gotta get home." It was almost eight and the sun was setting."

"Grant, one more thing," Brian said before he left. "Wendy and I would love to have you join us Friday for our monthly pool party. It's a come as you are party if you catch my meaning."

"I do. I'll see what Gail wants to do."

"You don't have to let us know. Just come if you can."

At home, Grant had some explaining to do. He interrogated him with, "Where have you been, Grant?" 

"Ya remember that guy Brian at the swingers' party. Well, I saw him at Newman's Pub, and we had a few drinks together. Before we knew it, we played a few games of pool and a few drinks. The time really got away form me."

"So you're drunk," she angrily declared like a prosecuting lawyer which she was.

"Not drunk but happy."

"Okay, Mr. Happy, you are having leftovers for dinner."

Grant frowned, then said, "Oh by they way, Brian invited us over for a pool party this Friday. I think it would be fun."

"Maybe," she replied. "Did you also know your so called pool buddy is the Chief of Police two towns over from us?"

Only his wife, Gail, had referred to the wrong kind of pool.

TO BE CONTINUED ....

Published 
Written by xhardx13
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments