Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thank you, Hank

"Stranger on a horse makes a difference"

35
23 Comments 23
5.5k Views 5.5k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Competition Entry: Myths and Legends

 

The sun was at his back as Hank rode the horse he called My Bay Mare over the crest of the ridge. It was 1890 and already a brisk mid-October. He was gonna have to find a place to stay for the winter. Stopping just over the top he looked down on the small cabin in the valley. There was a young woman off her porch out front with a shotgun and two cowboy types on horses in front of her. Hank couldn’t hear what was being said but he saw a third man starting to move around the cabin to come up behind the woman.

 

“What the hell, might be fun,” was all Hank said as he started to ride down the hill to come up behind the men on the horses. Moving down and through the trees, he stayed hidden from the men and the woman was too intent on them to even notice him in the trees. He got to a spot about thirty feet behind the men, still in the tree line, and waited. 

 

“You get the hell away from our land and leave us alone. We will never sell," raising the shotgun at the men. “You’ll have to kill us.”

 

Just about that time, the man came around from the back and as he turned around the front side Hank made his move.  

 

Moving up behind the horses he pulled his colt and shot in front of the man coming up to the woman. Stopping him, he pointed his gun at the men on horseback and said, “Drop the hardware boys. Why don’t we talk about this before one of you gets hurt?”

 

The guns hit the dirt and the lady with the shotgun scurried back up onto her porch. Another woman, hell, looked like the same woman, stepped out of the front door, and moved over to the woman with the shotgun. They were twins and very lovely. I mean the day to day out here had aged them but they were still very young, beautiful women and they appeared to, at least for now, be alone out here.

 

“Now, I am new around here but three to one really doesn’t seem fair, and even the other lady inside doesn’t really sway the odds any, now does she?”

 

“This ain’t your concern stranger, you just best move along…,“ the man on the closest horse spoke up.

 

“I got a feeling that ain’t your decision to make my friend. I suggest that you and your associates move on down the road,” smirked Hank.

 

At that moment the man on his feet decided to lunge for his gun on the ground and Hank turned and fired, hitting the gun and pushing it away every time he took another step closer. Then he spun and shot the hats off of the two men on the horses before they could even move to get to their guns. 

 

“It was a suggestion the first time and now I am a bit upset with you boys, so I will have to call it a stern warning this time. Get your asses out of here… NOW!”

 

The two riders moved away and the man on his feet ran to get his horse, grabbed the two hats, and joined as they rode away. Each hat had a single hole centered on the front. Hank sat on My Bay Mare and watched as they rode off shouting back such vile language that Hank believed even he blushed. 

 

“Mister, I don’t know who you are but we surely thank you. Hard telling what they would have done to us if you had not happened along,” came from the shotgun girl. The other lady had yet to speak. 

 

“Nope, not at all,” said Hank.

 

“What? What do you mean?” she replied.

 

“You said, hard telling what they would have done to us if you had not happened along, and it really isn’t. They would have used you both like cheap bar sluts or worse and then left your bodies in a burning cabin when they left. I can only guess that this is about buying the place and you have been, let’s say, resisting?”

 

Hank swung his leg up and off of My Bay Mare’ and once on the ground moved to the porch and took the two steps up, “Well?”

 

“Yes, okay. First, I am Suzanna Jones and this is my twin, Michelle. We are stuck here because those animals killed our parents six months ago. They didn’t know we were old enough to own the land and thought they would easily get it after my parents were gone. They were wrong. They have been trying to buy it ever since my parents died but we refused to sell.”

 

“Yep, so now they are just gonna kill you and take your place, you know that don’t ya? You are gonna end up as someone's toy or dead. Who is trying to get the place?”  

 

“His name is Jeremiah Jamison. He owns the bank. My parents homesteaded the land and built the cabin so nothing is owed to the bank but they sure want it.”

 

“Are you serious? Jeremiah Jamison. Was he a Regulator?” Hank asked.

 

“Yeah, I think so. You mean from Lincoln County?” replied Suzanna.

 

“I will be damned, Jere James, that was the name I knew him by. He picked it so people would think he had famous brothers. I think he wanted to make people scared of him. I wasn’t worried, them James boys weren’t all that fast. I think I know how to handle all this, I just need to go to town tomorrow and talk to good ol Jere.”

 

“Thank God… uh… you never told me your name.” She looked at him with a little head tilt.

 

“Oh damn, I didn’t, did I? My name is Henry McCarty but friends have been calling me Hank. Nice to make your acquaintance.”

 

“And it is nice and life-saving to make yours. Please come inside and let me make you some tea or coffee.”

 

“I could use a little coffee. Thank you.” Moving into the cabin and finding a nice deep chair covered with what appeared to be very soft fur throws he planted his saddle sore ass and waited for her to return.

 

While in the kitchen he heard the ladies talking. Yes, both of them. 

 

“We need his help, Suzanna. You know we will never survive without it. Those animals will be back.”

 

“I can’t, I mean I know I promised but I just can’t. I don’t even know what to do,” whined Suzanna.

 

Michelle grabbed her hand and said, “I am sure he knows. You just have to persuade him to stay and there is only one way. You know what Grandma always told us.”

 

“I just don’t know if I can, but he is nice looking and seems rather sweet, but I am not a saloon girl, dammit. I just don’t know.” Suzanna turned to go back to Hank. Michelle left the cabin. 

 

Bringing in a nice cup of black coffee she set it down beside him and knelt at his feet. Hank was told it was Michelle’s turn to feed the animals. Sitting on the floor in front of him she just sat and watched him. Hank took a nice long drink and placed the cup back on the small table beside him. She leaned across and rested her arm on his leg. It was now or never. 

 

She slid her hand across the front of his dungarees and pressed against his already swelling member. She gripped his hardening shaft with her hand and leaned up to kiss him. Hank took her hand and lifted it off his pants, gave her a short kiss, and smiled. “So, what are you doing little lady? I mean is that what you really want or is it something else? You do not owe me, and I don’t bribe. Try talking to me, not tempting me. I wouldn’t want you if it wasn’t your true desire.”

 

“What do you mean? I really want to.”  

 

“Then what was the discussion with sis in the other room? You two do not whisper very well.” 

 

“I am sorry, but we are scared. I don’t know what else to do. We need someone to protect us and our grandmother always told us that if we want a man to do anything, have carnal knowledge with him. He’ll do anything you ask after that.”

 

“You know, you are probably absolutely right, but there are some of us that have a little more control and don’t really need the incentive. Let’s just wait and see what happens after I go talk to Jere and maybe I can change his mind about this place.”

 

“That would be a blessing.” Suzanna turned to the door as Michelle came back in. The odd look on Michelle’s face told Hank that she was expecting something else, or maybe thought he and Suzanna would have moved to the bedroom.

 

“Come and sit Michelle, we are just talking.” Hank just wanted to keep everyone as comfortable as possible. 

 

Suzanna asked, “Will you tell us about you, Hank. We know nothing and we owe you everything. Please tell us more.”

 

“Okay, you might not like it as much as you think. Let’s see, I was born in New York, lived in Indiana, then... Jesus… uh, Kansas, Arizona Territory, and finally New Mexico Territory. I spent most of my life here. After my mom passed from consumption, I was on my own. My step-dad took off right before she passed. I got in some trouble with the law so I did a lot of traveling. Now, remember I warned you.

 

"I was fifteen when I was first arrested and it was also my first escape. That was the start of a long series of short stays in local jails that stopped about nine years ago. I became a Lincoln County Regulator and while trying to arrest a lawman that had murdered one of my friends the lawman was killed and I was charged with his killing.  

 

"Then there were other killings, reputations are hell to keep up with sometimes. I took the name William Bonney in 1877 and continued my criminal life. Then in 1881, I was killed near Sumner by a friend named Pat. Well, he really didn’t kill me, that was just a story we made up so I could, first off, not die, and stop being chased, and Pat would be a hero. Since then it was back to Henry McCarty. No one knows that name.”

 

Michelle and Suzanna both sat in shocked silence at their guest’s story and just knew it had to be a tall tale. He laughed and said, “You can see right through me ladies. I hope you liked the tale. Always gets a few laughs.” 

 

The ladies laughed with Hank and they continued to talk late into the night. Hank finally noticed that Michelle had fallen asleep on the floor and he asked Suzanna if she should take her to bed. Suzanna said she would scoop her up and into bed then come back for them to finish what they started earlier.

 

From the bedroom, Hank can hear the conversation by the bed. “Do you think he was being serious? Do you really think it is him?”  

 

“I don’t know Shelle, why would he lie about it, I mean I was all ready to… you know, and he stopped me. Why?”

 

“I will never understand men, Suze.”

 

“Good night, Shelle, go back to sleep.”

 

“I know what you are gonna do,” Michelle snickered. 

 

“Shhh. Go to sleep and let me then,” chuckled Suzanna as she left the bedroom. 

 

When Suzanna returned to the front room where Hank was sitting she saw him asleep in the chair he had relaxed in. She covered him with a blanket and stoked the fire to last overnight. Suzanna then snuggled at Hank's feet, falling asleep rather quickly.

 

Both of the girls woke up the next day at their usual time, just after sunrise, and they saw that Hank was already gone. They decided that it was too good to be true that they had finally found some help with their miserable situation. Then, later in the morning, all hope was gone once again. They started with the daily chores. What else could they do?

SaraTaylors
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraTaylors

 

Hank rode into town on My Bay Mare and as usual, checked for the best ways out of town, places for cover and advantage, just in case someone decided to start shooting. He continued up to the front of the bank and got off the horse, walking inside. 

 

“I would like to talk with the bank president. I have some real concerns only he can handle,” Hank bellowed, walking up to the closest cage from the door.

 

A young man came out of the office in the back and said, “I am Mr. Jamison, I own this bank. What can I do for you, sir?”

 

Hank turned toward the man and suddenly there was a surprised look of recognition on his face as he got a good look at Hank. “My God, Billy?”

 

Hank smiled at Jamison and the banker realized people were starting to look and decided they should move into his office. 

 

“It was you those cowboys were talking about. You know, they are pissed about their guns but the hole in the center of each one's hat looks so damn funny when they sit together. I can’t believe this, Billy. I haven’t seen you since Lincoln County. I have heard a lot about you though. Didn’t Garrett shoot you dead down by Sumner, when was it, ten years ago?”

 

“Actually only nine, but I am flattered that you kept track.”

 

“Billy, I hope you know if we could have stayed we would have, but they took you to that army post, what could we do, a rescue would have been suicide. As far back as when they killed McSween, I knew it was gonna be a battle forever. So after your capture, we had to move on. You understand, don’t you? No hard feelings?”

 

“Well Jere, I have always known it was every man for himself so I have no issues with you, except one. The Jones sisters about two miles out of town. They are friends of mine and I want you to leave them alone. I understand your bank deal. Move into town, present yourself as a banker, and get the locals to use your ‘bank’. Then when it is full enough, ride out into the night with every bit of it in tow. I have no intention of stopping you unless you go after those sisters again.

 

"What do you need their place for, you are already planning on leaving? You gonna take the land with you? Just drop it and I will not tell anyone where I last saw you and I will not decide to tell the local law that their banker is really Jere James. There are still lots of folks that believe you were with the James brothers, remember? Not to mention the nasty things I saw you do with me.”

 

“If you talk, I will as well, you have a bigger price on your head than I do, Billy.”

 

“Well right off the top, I am not Billy anymore. I went back to Henry or you can call me Hank. Billy died in 1881, remember? Who’s gonna believe you saw a dead man?”

 

“Fine, you ass. No, I was not gonna take the damn land with me. Those bitches just pushed me too far. You know I don’t deal with rejection too well. So I just wanted to make them my newest example. Who knows, might have even gotten at least one to go with us since they would have nowhere else to go. I’ll leave them be, are you happy now?”

 

“Very happy, but I suggest that you fold up and go soon, not sure how long a secret like this can be contained.” Getting up from the seat and moving to the office door Hank said, “I have no hard feelings, Jere. I am sure I would have left you behind as well.”

 

Leaving the bank, Hank tipped his hat back toward Jamison and headed out the door. Before leaving town he stopped at the general store and ordered the things he noticed were missing from the sisters' cabin. They were short on everything. He paid to have the items delivered knowing it would at least be a good start to the coming winter months. 

 

As he rode up the valley toward the cabin he could see the smoke from the fireplace rising up through the trees up ahead. He arrived at the cabin and walked up to the front door. Before he could even knock the door flew open and Suzanna practically leapt into his arms.

 

“I knew you would come back, I just knew it. You would never abandon us,” said Suzanna, her face pressed into Hank’s chest.  

 

He wrapped her in his arms, pulling her close. “I have nowhere to go. Besides, I had business in town. Seems the banker has changed his mind about your land. He is no longer interested.”

 

“You didn’t kill him did you?”

 

Looking down at her, he glared. “You don’t think too highly of me do you, young lady? You really think I just shoot someone to get things done?”

 

“Well, no. I mean, you know, the stories, they say… nevermind. Thank you for everything.” 

 

Michelle looked out the front door and said, “Supper.”

 

Hank released his grip and she slid down the front of him. They straightened clothes and regained composure as they moved up the porch and into the cabin.

 

That evening the three of them had a nice dinner and a very lovely conversation. Hank told them about his visit to the town. 

 

“I just let him know that it was smarter to pack it up and run than to explain who he really was to the law. I don’t see you having any more problems with Jere, but the town is about to lose its bank.”

 

Finishing dinner the three of them moved in by the fireplace. Again Hank took the chair and the ladies found spots on the floor at his feet.  

 

That evening Hank was in rare form as he shared tales of his exploits and laid open his past for all to see. He told them that he lost his mom at fourteen and his stepfather left just before her death. He was arrested the first time at fifteen. That was also the first time he escaped. It was just a damn Chinese laundry and all he got was some clothes and a couple of pistols.

 

After that, he moved to the Arizona Territory, met an ex-soldier named Mackie and he became Kid Antrim. Along with Mackie, he began stealing horses from the soldiers.

 

There were stories about Lincoln County, New Mexico, and the events that led up to the Battle of Lincoln as well as his time in the Lincoln County Regulators. By then he had again changed his name and was then known as Willian H. Bonney. Some called him Billy.

 

The tale went all the way up to Ft. Sumner, New Mexico, where he made a deal for his life with an old friend named Garrett. Hank would go free and be considered dead and Sheriff Garrett would be a hero and get the Governor's reward for Hank’s demise. Since then Hank had just been traveling.

 

Not every story was about shoot-outs, bank robberies, and a fast get-away. Hank told them about how he found his horse, My Bay Mare after she was given to one of the posse members as payment. Hank found the horse at a ranch after it kicked a ranch hand in the head in 1883. So once again they were united. 

 

The ladies watched Hank with wide-eyed admiration and hung on every word. Then there came a long silence after the story about the horse. It seemed like forever when Michelle, the quiet sister, looked up at Hank and whispered. 

 

“Would you make love to me, Hank, and I am sure Suzanna would love to join us?” 

 

Hank gave his answer by sliding his hand around and behind Michelle’s neck, and pulling her close for a long passionate kiss. As she pulled away, Suzanna moved in to replace her and kissed Hank like a long lost love. 

 

They continued to share warm and deep kisses until Hank sat back and started to unbutton his shirt. The ladies took this as their cue to start to undress for the man they have captured in their lair. Between the kisses and teasing touches, the clothes all found a place to rest off of the wearer. When they were all completely unhindered they moved to the bed. 

 

At first, it was a Hank sandwiched with the ladies sharing his hard cock as they took turns licking and sucking its length. When one would slide her mouth down and around the shaft the other would lick down and take his sac in her mouth. They sucked and explored his balls. This continued for a very lovely time and the ladies showed love to the cock that had saved them and their land. They shared Hank as if they had done this often, but as his fingers soon found out these ladies were still untouched. 

 

Hank stopped and whispered, “We do not have to do this. Your first time should be with someone special.”

 

Michelle was the first to respond. “You are very special to us, we can never repay you enough and we want this more than anything.”

 

“Both of us,” followed Suzanna and the twins again went back to showing Hank’s body all the love they could find to share.

 

After a time, but before the fountain erupted, Hank had the girls on their backs side by side, legs spread and wide open. He took turns, licking their thighs and kissing their bellies. Then one after the other, he started to lick and nibble on their lips and that hidden button. The ladies were thrashing on the bed. While he licked and sucked one, the other would get his fingers slid inside her to keep the heat growing. 

 

This continued into the wee hours of the morning. They tried a bit of everything. Whatever Hank knew and the sisters could dream up. Hank shared himself with the twins and made the entire night as even and sensual as possible.

 

After their orgasms from his tongue, Hank moved up between the legs of Suzanna and whispered, "This is gonna hurt but just for a minute, I promise." He rubbed the head against the tiny opening between her lips and pushed... At first, she screamed and tensed and then suddenly she gripped him so tight and shook. Hank had never had someone cum as soon as he entered them before. As always, to keep it even for both the young ladies, after Suzanna had relaxed and was enjoying the slow thrusts, he pulled out and moved over to Michelle and told her the same thing, kissing her as he finished. She also tensed and screamed but when the pain left she went wild. She started trying to pull him in as deep as she could. 

 

This was one marathon session with the three of them. They tried as many positions as they could. He slammed in from behind to give them the aggression he felt they craved and they took their turns riding on top. This was Hank's favorite so he could touch and enjoy their gifts. This loving session continued until just before sunrise and when it was time for Hank to cum the sisters slid off and took turns stroking, licking, and sucking his cock until he exploded all over them both. They licked and slurped him up to clean him and slid up under his arms, then laid their heads on his chest. As they all drifted off to sleep, the fire died down. Hank couldn’t help but think. 'I could spend some time here.'

 

Hank woke up alone in the middle of the bed to a roaring fire and the wafting aroma of a large breakfast filling the air. Walking through the cabin he saw the place was already spotless and the sisters were on their way back from the barn with eggs. Smiling, Hank again thought, 'I’d be stupid not to.' 

 

Hank was there for quite a few years, so the stories said. He worked the farm with the sisters and brought their farm up to a very productive one. No one really knows but the local talk has always been that Hank stayed with the sisters until his dying day. There were a few children in the family and they all seemed so very happy.

 

Hank and the sisters are buried on the farm and their kids have turned the farm into one of the biggest in New Mexico. Hank would be so very proud. It is also rumored that hanging on the dining room wall in the new farmhouse is a letter from Gov. Lew Wallace offering a full pardon to William H. Bonney for his testimony.

 

 

Published 
Written by GabrielSweet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments