Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Amanda's Decision.

"Amanda sees through her decision during the turmoil of the English Civil War."

7
6 Comments 6
7.5k Views 7.5k
959 words 959 words
Amanda was tall, strong and smart; things unheard of in a woman. Her black flowing hair provided a stark contrast to her light brown great coat. Her steely blue eyes hid a fragile side to her. When she wanted, her eyes would reveal her fragile side. She always wore thigh high leather boots with high heels, which were thought of as daemon's shoes by some folk.

Slowly she rode her horse, Elsa, through the winding thoroughfare of the squalid section of London. She knew these streets; she had hunted many witches and foul abominations through these streets. She saw the men join with parliament in these streets, allowing the witches and demons to grow in power in the ensuing chaos.

She thought about what she was doing. She had to lay with Henry. If she didn’t the Witch Hunters would be fractured and the world would fall. Henry could sway the old school witch hunters, who hated her, into accepting her into the order. She had to lay with him so he would help. She couldn’t lay with where her heart belonged; Geoffrey. She loved Geoffrey, but he held no sway in turning the opinions to her side.

Amanda knew she had to follow through. She knew she had to enter Henry’s room. She had chosen the smooth talking flamboyant Henry over the more rounded sane individual that Geoffrey was. Sure, Geoffrey wasn’t exactly a classically handsome man but he was handsome in his own way. Henry was a tall man with a ruthless streak the size of the River Thames. His dark brown hair always covered the left side of his face in an emo fringe, and pale blue eyes that sparkled with a child like mischief.

She opened the door and looked into the room lit only with candle light. Henry was laid on the bed naked. His hand was stroking his seven inch cock, waiting for Amanda to approach. He looked at her. He craved her and would have her tonight. She turned, shutting and locking the door, taking a deep breath before she started to strip. She kept her back to him as she stripped, only showing him her perfectly formed tight arse, hiding her b-cup breasts from his prying eyes.

She turned slowly, her hands covering her furry mound from him. She looked down thinking it should be Geoffrey on that bed as she slowly moved towards him. He sat up and reached for her arms, grabbing her wrists and moving them so she had to show off her furry mound.

‘So how do we umm, do this,’ Amanda whispered, not sure how would be best for her first time.

‘Lay down on my bed,’ Henry replied with a sly grin. ‘Spread those legs for me.’

She nodded as she followed his instruction. She slowly spread her legs, feeling vulnerable and open as Henry stood up.

danajamatur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danajamatur

He ran his hands over her legs, running them up her thighs. He stopped short of touching her pussy.

‘You need me,’ he quietly said. ‘You need me to use you, to make you mine, to take you as my woman. But I won’t till you ask me too.’

He grinned as she looked at his face and then his cock. She knew she needed him. She knew she craved him and was going to give herself to him, but something about him was wrong. He wasn’t her soul mate and she knew it.

‘Please Henry,’ she mumbled ‘I need you to take me.’

He grinned and knelt on the bed leaning over her. He kissed her forehead as he rubbed his cock head along her pussy lips. He pushed slowly and softly into her. She winced as he stopped at her hymen. Kissing her lips, he pushed in fully, breaking her hymen. Her wince stayed as she gasped from the pain. He held still, watching her face. Slowly the pain subsided from the intrusion. She smiled slightly and barely nodded her, head telling him to continue.

Henry pulled back, nearly removing his cock. With just the head left in, he thrust fully into her hard. She groaned as he started to slowly but deeply thrust into her. His cock slid deep into her, each hard thrust starting to feel good to her. Slowly her groans turned to moans, egging Henry on, making him move his hips faster, moving his cock quicker in and out of her deliciously tight pussy.

She moved her arms, wrapping them around his neck, pulling him down into a kiss. He continued with his relentless thrusting as she kissed him and started to move her hips to meet his thrusts. He stopped moving with his cock half way in her, allowing her to do the work. Making her fuck herself on his cock; getting pleasure from the look of desperation in her eyes. As she started to slow down and stop he resumed his thrusting, utilising short fast rapid thrusts, his cock filling her pussy repeatedly.

Soon they were in a rhythm, both pulling away at the same time; both moving closer and thrusting towards each other, lengthening the thrusts. Each thrust brought them closer and closer to orgasm. Her eyes were shut as she lost herself in the passion of the act, moaning wildly as Henry drew a long agonising orgasm from her. Her pussy tightened in reflex causing Henry to lose control and fill her pussy with cum.

Slowly they both came down from their orgasms. He pulled out and stood, stretching. He moved to her clothes, picked them up and threw them to her.

‘That was good, now I need my rest. Get dressed and leave,’ he told her and returned to the bed.

Published 
Written by RosePrince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments