Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chloe's Fate ch 2

"A young slave girl in ancient rome is prepared for her new life"

21
13 Comments 13
17.9k Views 17.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Ch 2

Chloe was relieved when Marcus stopped at a litter just a few streets away. There were several slaves waiting to bear it and presumably whatever else he required. He gestured one particularly evil looking specimen over.

"Atretes! I seem to have acquired a slave this morning. I still have business to deal with, so take her back to my villa and see that she is prepared. I plan to give her as a gift at this evening’s party."

Chloe's heart sank. Not only was she being turned over to this hulking man but she could not count on staying with Marcus. The way the big man was looking her over scared her. Again she felt that odd rush between her legs, the tightness in her belly. She didn't know what could be causing these reactions in her, some manifestation of fear or humiliation? It was almost pleasurable...

No! She was just frightened. That was all. Atretes pushed her into the litter and walked along side it as they moved through the streets.

"Might as well enjoy it little one, you will be exhausted before the night is done if I'm any judge of things."

His eyes raked over her again. He was a big man with scars on his arms, chest and face that looked like slashes. His nose had been broken at some point and set a little crookedly. His blond hair was cropped short in the roman style but he looked like one of the barbarians fighters from Germania.

"What a shame the master is sending you on. I would have loved to have you in the villa."

He sighed, then grinned wickedly

"Ah well, I'll just have to make the most of the time available."

They arrived at a beautiful villa Chloe was dazzled by the sheer opulence and wealth on display. Atretes pulled her through a side door and into plainer passages.

He brought her to a room with a stone floor that had a drain in it. A large stone slab dominated the center and water fell from a pipe on one wall into a basin then ran out onto the floor. Chloe had never seen anything like it.

"The master likes his property clean. I'll send in a bath slave in a moment but first you will attend to me."

He pushed her to her knees before him and removed his tunic. His large member sprang free, thickly veined and an angry red. Chloe looked up at him in shock and confusion. She finally found her voice.

"But what am I to do?"

Atretes was a little surprised, how could a slave be so ignorant? An unprotected girl in the slave quarters was fair game unless the master ordered otherwise and the slave pits were even less forgiving. If she were a virgin it would be worth his life to spoil his master’s gift. On second thought Marcus had given no instructions, and he did say to prepare her, so as long as he did nothing permanent… He grew even more excited and his shaft reflected his arousal.

"Take me into your mouth!"

The expression on her face was comical as she obediently opened her lips and engulfed him. He waited but she remained still. He would have to walk her through this.

"Use your tongue girl! And if I so much as feel a tooth I will make you regret it!"

Chloe was at a loss. His cock was in her mouth thick and slightly salty. She could only fit the top and part of the shaft. She began to trace him with her tongue, twisting a bit as she attempted to stroke the top. She brought up a hand to steady herself and accidentally brushed her fingers over his sac, so different from her own body! She had seen the other slaves naked and doing things like this but she had been kept separate. The slave dealers had wanted her virginity intact.

Atretes groaned at the touch and began to thrust in her mouth. She felt strangely powerful, as though she controlled that strong body with nothing but her lips, her tongue.

MaturePrisila
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaturePrisila

She became more confident in her motions, sucking firmly and experimented stroking with her hand as well.

His thrusting picked up speed and force and she grabbed his hips for balance. It was too much! His cock was bumping the back of her throat and tears began to stream down her face. She tried to pull back but his hands tangled in her hair forcing her down on him. She felt his thick cock push down her throat, she couldn't breathe! She struggled trying to break free but he just laughed cruelly and held her for a few seconds more. He pulled back and she gasped a breath just before he plunged in again. By the third time she knew what to expect and as her fear diminished she noticed something strange happening to her body. Her nipples were tight and her sex swollen and aching. She wanted... something.

Atretes suddenly tensed and released a stream of thick fluid down her throat. She swallowed reflexively, fearing she would choke if she didn't. There was so much of it! Finally Atretes pulled back and looked down at her kneeling before him with her hair a mess and her mouth swollen, her arousal plain to see. He chuckled.

"Oh yes, it is a pity you will not be in this house."

He turned and walked away leaving her there. Chloe felt very vulnerable and conversely somehow cheated. He had used her, casually as though he had a right to, she could not stop him and there was no one to whom she could appeal for help. Yet he had stopped short of the acts she had seen in the last few weeks and though she wasn’t sure she would enjoy it, she was desperately curious.

She reached down with one hand and slid her fingers between her lips seeking the tender bud that ached so sharply. Gasping with the building sensations she began to stroke herself. She had explored her body before, furtively during the dark of the night but never had it seemed quite so urgent as now. She could feel something begin to build, just a little more...

A hand slapped her face and brought her sharply back to reality. A lithe young woman stood before her with the blackest skin she had ever seen.

"Do not touch yourself! That is no longer yours to satisfy. You belong to my master and he will determine when you may have relief! Come now, I have been ordered to prepare you for this evening."

What followed was the most sensuous experience Chloe had ever known. The exotic woman bathed her thoroughly leaving no place untouched, lingering but providing no relief to the ache between her legs. She produced a cream and smoothed it over Chloe's entire body, as she scraped it off all the body hair simply came off with the lotion. The woman smiled.

"An ancient secret of my land"

She returned to her preparations. Oil was massaged into Chloe's skin and her hair was curled, braided and piled high on her head in an ornate style that the slave woman made effortless. The woman brought out a bottle of musky scent and anointed her throat, and breasts, just brushing over the Chloe's taut nipples. One hand darted between her thighs and brushed scent over her bud but was gone again all too quickly.

The slave brought out a piece of the most beautiful material Chloe had ever seen. White with patterns woven into the edges and so sheer it was like looking through water. She draped it over Chloe's shoulders and tied it snugly under her breasts with a red silk cord. The garment served only to make Chloe appear more naked. The sheer material clung to her breasts clearly exposing her tight pink nipples and floated over her bare skin to mid thigh concealing nothing. The slave added a delicate anklet and stood back to survey her work.

"You will do, Follow me"

Published 
Written by SuccubusDreams
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments