Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chloe's Fate ch 3

"A young slave girl in ancient rome is presented to her new mistress"

24
8 Comments 8
17.3k Views 17.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Chloe was put back into the litter but the curtains were drawn as she was carried out of the villa. They did not travel far and within a few minutes they entered another. This one bustled with activity and she could hear raised voices and laughter over the sound of music growing closer.

As they entered the room she heard the voice of Marcus, her new master describing the scene in the slave market.

"And so I bought her. I present her to you Julia, for your pleasure."

The curtains of the litter were drawn back and she found herself in the middle of a large room. A banquet was clearly in progress and a dozen richly dressed men and women were lounging on sumptuous couches, each attended by several slaves. A beautiful woman reclined at the center of the circle, clearly the hostess and (with a stab of jealousy in her gut) Chloe saw her beautiful new master reclining beside her, one hand lying with casual familiarity over her breast.

Julia beckoned and Chloe was lifted from the litter and brought before her. They turned her around fully and the guests murmured explicit commentary which made her flush with embarrassment. Julia's eyes were hot, almost cruel. As though she knew exactly what Chloe was thinking and feeling and she delighted in her humiliation. If this was to be her new mistress she would not be easy to please.

"A virgin you say? Well that will never do. We must teach her useful skills."

She smiled wickedly.

"We shall begin your education now. Kneel and show yourself to me!"

Chloe knelt before her and with a flood of mingled shame and excitement, untied her sash. She closed her eyes and told herself it was no worse than the slave market that morning. She had no choice but to submit to her masters. All the new slaves were taken to see the punishments that were reserved for disobedience. Things so terrible that she shied away from even the memory. Whatever they asked of her, she would comply. Shrugging her shoulders she let her wisp of a garment fall to the floor.

Julia looked amused; she called over a young male slave.

"Show her what we desire."

The slave came forward and pushed the back of Chloe's head until her forehead touched the floor. He used one foot to push her knees apart until they were spread wide. He positioned her arms behind her with her hands clasped at the small of her back. The position was awkward and so horribly exposed. She felt every breeze and cringed at the knowledge that all those people were looking at her most intimate places.

A soft footfall near her head caused her to open her eyes again. She could see the hem of Julia's beautiful gown as the woman walked around her, her hands lightly tracing Chloe's soft skin. Suddenly one finger plunged into her slick passage. Chloe couldn't help it. She moaned as it sank into her and flexed her hips as it withdrew. It trailed up her bottom, spreading moisture and circled her tightly puckered rosebud. With no other warning it plunged in to the first knuckle and Chloe's head came up in shock as her ass clenched hard against the invader. She received a hard slap on her ass for her troubles and cried out.

"Quiet slave! Hold your position until I tell you otherwise."

Julia turned to her guests.

"Quite the tightest little thing I believe I have ever felt! Come and see for yourselves if you care to."

There was a great deal of rustling and motion and hands began to touch Chloe everywhere. Fingers spread her wetness and plunged into her pussy.

One guest laughed as he struggled to insert a second finger. When he slid it into her there was a mocking cheer that made tears well in her eyes. Other hands pinched at her nipples, weighed her breasts tweaked her throbbing clit and prodded her tight entrance. Some seemed to take particular delight in slapping her ass to see their handprints on her tender skin.

Chloe surrendered herself to it all. It was so strange, in a perverse way now that she had no say in what happened to her body she had been set free to enjoy it. She didn't have to think about morality or her father's reputation none of it mattered any longer. She kept her head down but could not help but moan and squirm a bit as the relentless hands invaded her most sensitive places. Eventually the guests seemed to get bored and began to drift back to their couches.

Julia clapped her hands together, musicians began to play and a trio of young women swirled to the center of the floor their feet moving in the patterns of a graceful dance. Julia leaned down and tilted Chloe’s head up.

“You may watch; this should prove instructive.”

The dancers were beautiful, dressed in wisps of colored silk that accentuated rather than hid their nudity. The complicated figures of the dance brought the girls together then apart in sensual pairings and trios as their hands ran over each other’s skin. With every repetition the scenes created became more erotic. The music settled to a throbbing pulse and Chloe’s eyes widened as the dancer in gold sank between the legs of the one in blue and began to offer open kisses and licks to her intimate core. The third dancer directed her attention to the blue girl’s breasts and she began to writhe and moan audibly.

A single finger began to tease Chloe’s lips as she watched the astonishing scene. She stifled a whimper and flushed as her tormenter used her own moisture to trace a slick path from her wet pussy to her tiny exposed rosebud and back.

Laurenth__rose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Laurenth__rose

The finger just grazed over her, tantalizing and out of reach, teasing but not satisfying. Chloe longed to turn and see who it belonged to but didn’t dare risk her new mistress’s displeasure. She fixed her eyes firmly on the scene before her as she had been directed.

A group of men dressed as soldiers had entered the room. At least she thought they were supposed to be soldiers. They were wearing no more than sandals, helmets, shields and swords. The new participants began a circling and somehow menacing dance around the seemingly oblivious trio in the center of the room.

In another life, before becoming a slave Chloe might have giggled and admired the beautiful men, enjoying the play of torchlight over their muscled bodies and deciding if she should fall in love. Tonight her attention was torn between the unseen finger relentlessly teasing her slit and dread and awe at the sheer size of the men. They were huge! She had seen many naked men since becoming a slave, had even seen some in a full state of arousal (The earlier encounter with Atretes came to mind) but these men were in another class altogether. Judging by their looks they came from all corners of the empire, the only things they had in common were exceptional good looks, sculpted bodies, and intimidating size.

The men stalked the female dancers and just when the tension became unbearable one pounced. The girl selected screamed as the man pulled her away from the others and simply impaled her on his massive cock and began to thrust. The guests laughed and shouted encouragement and obscene suggestions as the other two dancers leapt to their feet and attempted to run, only to be chased and brought down by groups of men. Their panic seemed so real that Chloe’s heart went out to them, until she realized that every step was still in perfect time to the drumbeat.

The finger at her pussy had moved to the hot ache that was her clit and began delivering little flicks in rhythm with the beat of the drum and the thrust of the male dancer’s hips. Chloe couldn’t help it; she squirmed a bit and moaned, then yelped as the hand delivered a sharp slap directly to her clit. The sharp pain brought tears back to her eyes but strangely delivered an additional rush of heat to her pussy. She exhaled slowly and focused through her tears on the dancers.

She blinked at the scene. One woman was on her knees while a man thrust into her from behind, in front of her another man plunged his cock down her throat, fucking her hard and making Chloe’s own throat ache in sympathy. The dancer in gold was straddling one of the soldiers, arching her back and thrusting her hips in slow circles as she stroked the cocks of two others. The final female dancer was writhing upright, suspended between the bodies of two of the men. The girl’s mouth was wide, her face caught between ecstasy and pain. Shock jolted through Chloe as she realized that one of the men had his massive cock thrusting into the girl’s ass.

Chloe was transfixed by what was happening in front of her, combinations and acts she had never even thought to imagine. It was all impossibly erotic; would she be expected to do all of this? A warm pressure built within her even as her mind boggled at the idea. The finger teasing her made it hard to think at all. She felt she was being changed to a creature of pure sensation, driven by the relentless teasing and the beat of the drums. Suddenly the music ceased and at the signal all the male dancers began to cum, most pulling out to shoot pulses of white cream over their partners.

Chloe would have loved to observe but at that moment the maddening finger finally plunged into her tight sheath. All her attention turned inward and focused as it began to stroke. She felt something building within her, hovering and driving her to arch back and thrust her hips to meet the invasion. It was so close now, if she just….

Smack!

The sudden hard slap on her ass didn’t make her half as upset as the loss of that wonderful sensation. The finger was gone, the spell broken. Her new mistress leaned close to her ear and murmured.

“You are inexperienced, so I will forgive you this time, but you must learn; you belong to me and your pleasure is mine to give or withhold. You must ask permission before you may take it, to do otherwise is stealing and I assure you, the punishments are severe. It is your job to learn what pleases me and how to deliver it. True proficiency requires intelligence and constant practice. We shall see if you have what it takes to retain my interest, I doubt you are up to the task but I will allow you to begin with the men as their needs are simpler.”

Julia clapped her hands again for attention

“Tonight you shall help me instruct my little gift in the arts of pleasure. We will begin with fellatio; do any of you wish to volunteer as a subject?"

Several men jumped up and Julia laughed.

"Perfect, we'll let her practice on Octavio."

As the man approached her Chloe vowed to learn whatever was needed to please her new mistress. She would make sure she was so memorable she would never be discarded or forgotten. And maybe if she pleased Julia she would be given a chance to finally catch that elusive pleasure that danced tantalizingly beyond her reach.

Published 
Written by SuccubusDreams
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments