Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Hand Luke

"A cowboy comes into town."

14
5 Comments 5
9.0k Views 9.0k
5.7k words 5.7k words

The wind swept through the valley, relieving some of the heat of the day. A cowboy wearing a black Stetson and black chaps rode into town slowly on a black horse. He looked ragged from days of travel, his left hand gripped the horse's reins tightly.

He stopped in front of the saloon. He was in his mid-twenties, his light blonde hair contrasted with his black hat and a grey shirt.

He climbed off his horse, quite aware of the town people looking at him. He smiled, he was aware of his reputation. One hand Luke was not a man to be trifled with. He wasn't an outlaw, it was just that trouble seemed to follow him.

Tying up his horse to the post, he grabbed his saddlebags, then walked into the saloon. He walked up to the bar, slapping down a piece of paper and three silver coins.

"I need a room for the week and some bourbon for now."

The barman poured a glass of bourbon and sneaked a peek at the piece of paper. It was a fancy flyer, an invitation to a high-stakes poker game. The barman knew it well, there were five such invitations sent out, he had sent them.

Luke drank his bourbon slowly and as an afterthought said to the barman, "I’ll also need a bath."

The barman called a girl over and gave her some instructions. She quickly went up the large stairs and walked into a room. Luke was handed a key and he also went up the stairs to his room.

The room was lightly furnished, a big comfortable bed, a dresser, and a chair. Luke put his saddlebags on the bed and pulled out his clothes, placing them neatly in the dresser. He unpacked the rest of his belongings and slid off his gun belt.

He sat on the bed for a minute, contemplating the next few days. He smiled, pulling out a deck of card from his pocket, and deftly shuffled them, this was one of the only times he ever used his right hand. His ears perked, he could hear two girls chatting from the other side of the door.

"That’s one hand Luke, I heard his right hand is paralysed, it got like that in a duel."

He smiled to himself as he listened to the other girl's response.

"I heard it got bitten by a rabid dog, he was a US Marshall, you know."

Luke smiled and stood up. He slowly took off his jacket and buttoned his shirt. As he pulled off his shirt he rubbed his right arm, as if to help the blood circulate. His right arm was covered with burn scars, dark red blotches, and white skin. It was not a pretty sight.

Luke had been a US Marshall. During a shootout with some outlaws he got trapped and they had set the place ablaze. He got caught inside and was badly burned, scarring his right arm and some of his shoulder. There was extensive nerve damage to his right hand and he was barely able to do anything with it. Hence, he became One Hand Luke.

Luke opened the door, both girls standing outside jumped in shock. One of the girls, the one who had been sent to make him a bath, looked at his bare arms, seeing the scars. She looked at him with pity, mentioning that his bath was ready. She watched him retreat into his room and take his gun from the holster and a straight razor.

He walked out his room and walked to the bathroom. In the middle of the room was a large wooden bath filled with steaming hot water. Luke removed the rest of his clothes and stepped into the bath. He closed his eyes, letting the water soothe him.

After a few minutes, he picked up the razor and started to shave. He never trusted a barber to shave him and preferred to do it himself.

The door opened at the girl walked in. She smiled sweetly at him.

"I'm Annie," she said. "I have been told to look after you any way you wished."

She slowly started to undress. Luke got hard looking at this beautiful young woman, the tip of his cock poked out of the water.

Annie was nineteen with beautiful dark curls and a gorgeous face. She looked innocent, but working in a saloon she most definitely was not. Annie had a thing for rough cowboys and knew she would get a good screwing if she played it right. Half the guys who rode into town hadn't gotten laid in a while, which meant she got lots of sex.

Annie pulled up a chair and sat next to the bath. She took a small block of soap and slowly started to wash down Luke's muscular body. Her hand slowly slid under the water, gripping his long, hard shaft. She was amazed to feel his cock, he had been blessed with a much larger than usual cock.

Gently she started to stroke him, taking her time to stroke every wonderful inch. Her hand cupped his balls, gently squeezing them, making Luke groan. She looked at him and smiled, she wanted to taste him and he knew it.

Luke stood up and climbed out the bath. Annie helped him dry off and then they made their way back to his room. Once inside his room, Luke lay back on the bed, his cock hard and erect for her.

Annie got to her knees in front of him and wrapped her lips around his stiff cock. His hand slid through her hair as he gently started to fuck her mouth. She slurped hungrily on his hard cock, every inch. She gently caressed his balls as her other hand slid up and down the bottom half of his shaft.

She sucked him hard, slurping and making noises. Luke pushed her head off his cock and she climbed onto the bed, straddling his cock. His hand reached up, cupping her soft breasts as she slowly bounced on his lap.

Annie could not help but lean forward and kiss him. Luke was a handsome man the small scar on the right side of his chin only giving him rugged good looks. They kissed as Luke rolled over so he was on top and he started to pound her tight hole as hard as he could. His hand rested on her soft breast for leverage.

Her body gave way to his pounding, her orgasm rippling through her body. Her tight hole held his cock like a vice making him cum deep inside her. She held on to him tightly as he carried on pounding her till he spent his load. He lay flat on top of her for a minute, then pulled out and lay back. He panted, till he regained his breath. Annie gently licked his cock clean and then lay next to him. It didn't take long for them to fall asleep.

ooOOoo

Luke woke up and looked around the room. Annie had gone so he stood up and got dressed. He washed his face, picked up a saddle bag and then went downstairs and out of the saloon. Walking across the street, he entered the bank and deposited a sum of money for safe keeping.

Walking back into the saloon he ate a breakfast and asked Ben the barman for two bottles of whisky. Luke paid for the alcohol and smiled at Ben as he left the saloon.

Collecting his horse, Luke places the whisky in his saddlebag. He then mounted the horse and galloped out of town at a steady pace. He rode to the Indian camp three miles north of town to an Indian reservation. There was the home of a peaceful Sioux tribe, headed by the fearless Chief Flying Eagle. Ten years previously Luke had helped the tribe fight off outlaws who were poaching their horses and buffalo, in return, the chiefs had promised him his most prized possession, his daughter.

As Luke dismounted he was greeted by a few children. Some of the tribe's warriors and elders came out to see him also. Some of them looked at him with suspicion while others clapped him on the shoulder or shook his hand.

He pulled out the whisky from his saddlebag and walked towards the chief's teepee. Calling the chief’s name, he walked into the chief's home. Flying Eagle looked up at Luke and gave a cry of happiness. They embraced like long lost brothers.

Luke presented the chief with the whisky and they sat down to talk. While they spoke, the Chief lit a pipe and they spent the better part of an hour talking and smoking when in walked a beautiful girl. She was the chief's daughter and Luke's betrothed. Her name was Kele, which means sparrow. The chiefs smiled and kissed his daughter on the cheek. He exited the teepee, giving Luke a knowing smile.

Kele smiled at Luke and wrapped him in her arms, then stepping back she slowly undressed in front of him. Her body was pure beauty, her long dark hair cascading over her shoulder covering one of her soft pert breasts. Her belly was flat and toned.

She walked over to Luke and slowly helped him undress. Once both were naked she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. Although they were betrothed Luke only came by once or twice a year, his visits lasting a week or two. She knew he would leave again soon so she had to make the most of it.

She got to her knees in front of him taking hold of his throbbing cock and placing it in her mouth. Luke's hand held the back of her head as she gently sucked him to hardness.

Luke sat back on the animal skinned floor as Kele straddled his lap. They always made love this way, their bodies touching, never leaving each other. They kissed passionately, both pairs of hand roaming over each other's bodies, their eyes glued to each other, their connection strong.

Kele knew every inch of Luke's body, each time he visited them, she found a new scar. It was like a present to her, his tribute to her, much like the whisky he brought for her father. She was not naive, she knew he had other lovers all over the territory. A man like him would always have women hanging on to him, besides, others would never understand why Luke loved her. She had to accept with his brief visits and make the most of them.


Luke lay back, pulling Kele on top of him. Her soft breasts pressed against his chest as he held her tightly. His hard rod slid in and out of her, making her body shake with pleasure. They groaned together in mutual pleasure.

Luke's hand slid over Kele's butt, pushing his cock as deep as he could into her. He shot his seed deep into her hole making her orgasm at the same time. Their bodies shook as they held each other in a sweet embrace. They nuzzled up to each other, Kele burying her head into Luke's shoulder. They lay there panting, motionless and full of love.

As they lay there Luke told her his plans, he would soon take her with him, make her his full-time lover.

 

ooOOoo

Luke saddled his horse. The group of Sioux warriors surrounding him were wishing him good luck.

Luke had spent most of his morning making love to Kele and the rest of the day talking or riding with the warriors. Now it was time to go back, but he was going to go back with Kele.

They rode the three miles back to town, Kele rode behind Luke on top of a chestnut steed. As they arrived back to the saloon Ben handed Luke a note. They went up to Luke's room where he read the note.

"Game starts at 7 pm sharp. $500 buy in $500 rebuy, winner takes all. The game is Texas hold 'em"

Luke smiled, it was his game.

 

ooOOoo


Six people sat at the table, Ben the bartender was the dealer and five players. There were four male players and a female.

Luke wore his nicest black jeans and white shirt with a black waistcoat. Kele stood behind him in an orange frock with black trimmings, she looked beautiful.

Luke rested his right-hand flat on the table, not using it at all, just keeping it there for everyone to see. It was more of a scare tactic, the other players kept glancing at it.

The cards came out and Ben shuffled them in front of everyone. At last, the game started, it was a slow start, the players more interested in getting a feel for each other than playing the game. Luke was a picture of somberness, not giving anything away. His tell was very minute, and would not be easily seen, even if it was in plain sight. Luke's tell was his right hand, it tended to twitch slightly. You'd only see it if you were looking for it.

It was a steady game for the first hour, Luke playing silently but the others seemed quite vocal. For the players, it was quite unnerving to see Luke so calm and collected. What was even more unnerving was that Kele would say a word or two in her native tongue that no one would understand except Luke.

Slowly the player's chips seemed to go down as Luke's steadily went up. Finally, one of the players lost all his chips, so Ben called for a break to the game. Luke led Kele to the bar and they both had a drink.

One of the girls who worked in the saloon sidled up to Kele and gave her a big bright smile. The girl was about twenty-one with blonde hair and sharp blue eyes. She was very cute and sweet and Kele smiled back. As if to shield herself from prying eyes, she turned sideways, slipping a hand into Kele's hand. They seemed to have some sort of electricity between them and they could not stop looking deep into each other's eyes.

As Ben called for the game to resume, the young girl went up to Ben and whispered something in his ear, he nodded. Luke could see what was going on and smiled to himself. Kele's tribe was bisexual, so he knew that Kele was not opposed to sleeping with the same sex, in fact, he knew she enjoyed being with other girls.

The game continued with Luke quite aware that Kele and the girl were staring at each other. They were oblivious to everyone around them. Luke got hard at the thought of the girls going at each other.

He lost a hand, an easy hand at that, he needed to focus on his game. In Kele's language, he told her to go speak to the girl. Kele gratefully moved away from behind Luke and went to talk to the girl.

Luke carried on with his game, a new hand being dealt. Pocket rockets, double aces, it was going to be a good hand. He decided to try his luck as he was already $1800 ahead that was beside his initial $500. He raised $500 before the flop, the other players all thought he was bluffing. Three called his bluff and one folded. As the cards were turned it revealed an ace, king and a seven of hearts. The woman sitting at the table gave a short beep sound, her tell. Everyone knew now that she had a king or the other ace. Luke's hand twitched, his tell, they still didn't see it.

Another person folded, the peep from the woman was enough to say he was out of their league. The woman raised another $200 that was all she had left. Luke called and so did the last man. Another card was turned, another king. Luke looked at the lady, a full smile on his face. She could see his smirk and knew that he wasn't bluffing, it didn't matter what the last card would be, and he had her beat.

The last card was turned, revealing a two of spades. The lady flipped her cards, revealing the last ace and a three, a pair. The last man cried in triumph. He flipped his cards, revealing a king and a four, trips. He was about to pull all the chips when Ben stopped him. Luke flips his card revealing his pocket aces, a full house. Everyone gasped as Luke smiled broadly. Now only the lady and one man were left to rebuy into the game.

Ben called an end to the night's play, they would resume the following evening. Everyone left the table, leaving Ben to write down everyone's score. Luke walked up the stairs to his room to find Kele and her new friend already on the bed making out passionately.

The girl's name was Catherin and Luke watched as both girls fumbled with their dresses. Luke sat in the chair in the corner as both girls stripped down. They kissed passionately, their tongues sliding in and out of each other's mouths. Their bodies pressed together, as they held each other close.

Kele's tongue seemed to wiggle around like a snake, licking hungrily on Catherin’s mouth, lips, and chin.

GreatAlina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GreatAlina

Kele seemed to suck on Catherin’s chin and neck, making the young girl whimper and groan.

Luke stood up and stripped, for now, he was content with just watching the girls make love.

Catherin slid her hand over Kele's breast, squeezing and caressing her. Catherin kissed Kele's neck and chest, before taking one of her breasts into her mouth, she sucked lovingly on Kele's breast, sucking hard and biting gently on her nipple. Kele groaned, cradling Catherin’s head in her hands.

Kele pulled Catherin back up and kissed her. They made out passionately, it was all about the kissing. Kele lay back on the bed, pulling Catherin down on top of her. They carried on kissing as if oblivious to the fact that Luke was there, they were in their own world.

Catherin pulled away sitting up on Kele's lap. She slowly inched her way forward till her crotch had straddled Kele's face. Kele eagerly gripped Catherin’s thighs as she buried her head between the young woman's legs. She started to kiss and lick at her pussy, making the young girl moan.

Luke watched as Kele's tongue slid deep into Catherin’s pussy, sucking and licking her out. Catherin’s body shook slowly as she looked directly at Luke making full eye contact with him. He could not help but jerk himself off, these two women playing really turned him on.

Catherin stood up and turned around. She sat back down on Kele's face and leant forward. She buried her head between Kele's legs so that it wasn't long before they were licking each other out. Luke watched and listened to the hot sexy noises emanating from both girls.

Luke could hear Kele groan, he knew the sound well, she was about to have an orgasm. Catherin seemed to sense it too, sticking two fingers inside the tender Indian pussy. Kele whimpered loudly, her body shaking like a leaf under Catherin’s body. Kele took a page from Catherin’s book and slipped two fingers inside the young girl's hole.

Both girls groaned and whimpered in unison, Kele's orgasm setting Catherin off so that they came at the same time. Catherin climbed off Kele, leaving them both panting.

Catherine was the first to regain her composure, sitting up and smiling at the woman who lay next to her. Kele finally sat up and slid closer to her new girlfriend. Catherine pulled Kele's legs and sat between them so each girl had a leg between the others, their crotches meeting in the middle.

Catherine started to push her crotch gently against Kele's crotch. Both girls held each other, kissing and caressing the each other’s body. As they kissed their bodies started to push together as their pussies started to grind up against each other. Kele's tongue slid from Catherin’s mouth, a long string of saliva stringing along with it. Catherine sucked hard, sucking the saliva back into her mouth.

Luke watched as Kele's long tongue slipped back into Catherine's mouth, Catherine's sucking on the tongue hard. Both girls started to arch their backs, pushing forward as hard as they could. Their groans sounded like music as both girls reached orgasm once more.

They lay back, panting, their breasts heaving. They lay there for a minute before Kele stood up and walked over to Luke. She took him by the hand and led him to the bed. Standing at the edge of the bed Kele got behind Luke and caressed his butt slowly. She stood behind him, wrapping her hand around his cock from behind. Her breasts were flush against his back as Catherine lay on the bed in front of him mesmerised.

Catherine slipped her hand between Luke's legs, cupping his balls. She caressed them as Kele carried on jerking him off. Kele's hand stroked him hard and fast, making him groan and grunt. Catherine knew he was close to the edge, feeling his balls tighten. She wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock, sucking him hard.

Luke could not take it anymore, he shot his load into Catherine's mouth. Kele let go of his cock, letting Catherine take his whole length into her mouth. Catherine sucked him for a good minute, draining his balls of all his cum. Kele climbed onto the bed hugging Catherine as they kissed passionately.
Luke lay back on the bed, both girls cuddling up to him. He had a feeling that Catherine would never leave Kele's side, in turn, Kele would never leave his. It would be the start of a wonderful love triangle.

ooOOoo


Luke awoke at the crack of dawn, both girls still fast asleep at his side. He smiled, visualising the girls making love the night before. He had never seen two girls making love, it wasn't a common thing. He had seen girls from Kele's tribe kiss, but nothing as passionate or raw.

Kele stirred, hugging Luke tightly and kissing his chest. He pulled her closer, looking into her eyes. Catherine stirred too, opening her eyes and smiling at the other two.

Catherine stretched, stepping out of the bed. She walked round the bed, kissing Kele on the lips.

Catherin said, “Guys how's about we go on a picnic, I know a perfect spot one mile east of here. I can get Ben to pack up some things for us and we can make a nice day of it till you have to come back for the poker game."

Kele loved the idea and so did Luke. Catherine quickly got dressed and left the room, she went to make arrangements for their picnic. As she left Kele cuddled up to Luke, kissing him passionately. They lay there a while, holding each other close.

Finally, they decided to get up and get dressed, Kele dressing in buckskins. She had tied her long hair behind her head with her tribal band. Luke got dressed in his everyday attire and they went down the stairs together.

Catherine was waiting with the horses. Catherine was wearing jeans and a flowered shirt. She looked gorgeous, Luke got a bit of a hard on. They all mounted their horses, an unlikely trio, leaving town.

The spot Catherine had chosen was indeed picturesque, a small river flowed next to green grass and trees. They tied their horses to the trees and unsaddled them. Catherine pulled out two bottles of liquor, glasses and a few tins. Inside the tins were cakes and meat sandwiches.

The sun beat down and Luke decided to take off his shirt, Kele smiled and not to be outdone stripped off. It wasn't long before they were all giggling like naughty children as they got undressed. Luke lay back on the grass as the girls cuddled up to him.

Catherine's hand slid over Luke's penis, gently stroking him. Kele not to be outdone started caressing Luke's balls as she kissed his chest.

Catherine smiled and kissed Luke's chest too. She got up and walked into the river, gasping at the cold water. Luke smiled as Kele got up, waiting for Luke to get up too. They walked into the river, it was cold and refreshing on a hot day.

Catherine wrapped her arms around Luke's neck, kissing him passionately. Her tongue slid in and out of his mouth, sucking on his tongue. Kele stood behind Catherine, touching and caressing her.

Catherine pulled away from Luke and turned around. This time she kissed Kele passionately, her hands wandering over Kele's body. Luke sat on the bank of the river watching the girls kiss. He could tell that they were going to have a great time together.

They had a long relaxing day together, taking the time to kiss and make out with each other. They ate their food and drank their wine. As the sun started to go down Catherine started to get dressed. They all followed suit and packed up their thing into their saddlebags. They mounted their horses and made their way back to town.

ooOO00

Once again Luke sat at his seat at the poker table, his right hand resting flat on the table, not moving. The woman sitting opposite him had dressed slightly more provocatively, showing off more cleavage than the night before. This had no effect on Luke as he had just spent the day with two beautiful naked women. As usual, Kele stood behind him giving him moral support.

The last gentleman beside Luke still playing, was a rough looking sort of man, highly strung. He kept looking at the woman's chest, it was obviously a distraction for him. He kept making bad calls, folding too early or calling when he had nothing.

Slowly they relaxed back into the game, Ben dealing fast to the three remaining players. Slowly the woman started to lose chips, Luke taking most of them. Finally, the woman seemed to give up and went all in on a foolhardy hand, the other gentleman beat her with two pairs. She backed out graciously and went to get a drink.

Luke and the man sat head to head. Slowly feeling each other out. Luke stared at the man, making him feel uncomfortable. Slowly, Luke came to the realisation of the man's tell. It was a tick of his upper lips. It was only a slight tell and the man tried to hide it behind a cigar in his mouth.

Slowly the man's chips dwindled, making him more and more agitated. Luke was calm and collected losing a hand here or there but mainly winning. It finally came down to the other man's last $300 and Luke got a king and a jack of hearts. At the flop and ace and queen of hearts were put down with a six of clubs. Luke's opponent went all in and all Luke could think was please give me a ten. The next card down was another six and at the river was the ten of hearts. The other gentleman with glee flipped his cards, ace and six, two pairs. He was about to pull all the chips towards him when Luke flipped his cards. Ten, jack, queen, king and ace of hearts, a straight flush, a royal flush.

The man screamed in anger.

"You cheated, you had a card under that hand."

He pointed at Luke's right hand, which was still glued to the table. Ben pointed out that Luke hadn't moved his hand the whole game. The man looked like a wild dog, foaming at the mouth.

"I think you cheated. I don't know how, but you did. I challenge you to a duel. Tomorrow morning at dawn."

With that, the man stormed out of the saloon, much to the shock of everyone present. Luke just smiled and made his way up to his room.

Kele entered the room and slowly undressed. She helped Luke undress her hands roaming his body. Luke lay back and Kele lay flat on top of him. They kissed slowly, holding and caressing one another.


There was a knock at the door and Catherine entered. She undressed as she watched Luke and Kele kiss. She lay next to them both sliding her hand over Kele's body.

Kele moved off Luke's body, taking Catherine's hand and placing it on Luke's cock. Catherine smiled and slowly started to jerk Luke off, his cock getting hard with her touch. Catherine leant forward, kissing Luke softly on the lips. She then crawled to the bottom of the bed, taking Luke's cock into her mouth. She slowly sucked him off, cupping his balls as she did.

Kele crawled down next to Catherine kissing her on the cheek. Catherine pulled the cock from her mouth, offering it to Kele. Both girls took turns in sucking Luke's cock, making Luke groan in pleasure. His hands rested on both girl’s head. As one sucked on his cock the other one kissed him or licked his balls.

Luke pushed the girls away from his cock. Telling them to lick each other. The girls slid their heads between each other's legs, licking and sucking on each other hungrily. They slurped on each other's wet pussies before Luke separated them. Luke climbed on top of Catherine, slipping his cock deep inside her wet hole. She groaned loudly, holding on to him tightly.

Kele kissed Catherine passionately, grabbing and caressing her breasts. Luke pulled his cock from Catherine's hole as Kele climbed on top of her. The girls hugged and kissed each other as Luke slipped his cock from one girl to the other.

Both girls groaned and kissed each other as Luke went to town on them. After a minute or two, he pulled out and lay back on the bed. Catherine straddled his lap, impaling herself on his hard rod. She let out a low groan as she slid herself down on his hard cock. She started to ride him gently whimpering every time she came down on him.

Luke pulled her close, kissing her passionately as he slammed his cock up into her. He could feel her body shake and knew she was close. Kele sat on her knees behind them. Her fingers gently rubbing at Catherine's butthole. Catherine groaned and whimpered, her orgasm washing over her as she lay flat on top of Luke.

The three of them made love for an hour, both girls taking it in turns with Luke. Finally, exhausted Luke lay back with both girls cuddling up to him. They fell asleep together, the girls almost spooning up against him.

ooOOoo

Kele awoke early finding Luke sitting at the edge of the bed. He was holding his Smith and Wesson in his right hand and cleaning it with his left. His right hand was shaking as he struggled to hold it.

Kele sat behind him, her body pressed against his back. She reached around and held the gun for him, making it easier for him to clean. She helped him clean both his guns, and oil them.

She fetched water and a cloth and washed him lovingly, washing his face, body, and genitals softly. She helped him get dressed. He wore his shirt, boots, and vest, making him look almost regal.

Catherine awoke just as Luke was about to leave the room. He turned to the girls and smiled at them.

"Kele, get ready our horses for a quick getaway, I don't know what sort of friends this man has. Catherine, if you are coming with us, you had better settle up with Ben downstairs. In the event I do miss my man, all my possessions belong to you. I have to go speak to the undertaker and the sheriff."

Luke left the room, leaving the girls in shock of what he had said.

Luke was a man of honour and went first to the doctors. He banged on the door till it was opened. He left the doctor with a few dollars and clear instruction. He then did the same with the undertaker and the sheriff.

ooOOoo

The first glimpse of the sun could be seen on the horizon and Luke stood in the main road, the sun rising behind him. This was his strategy. The sides of the street started to fill up with people wanting to see the spectacle.

Luke could see from the corner of his eye Kele and Catherine standing with their horses, he could see they were packed and ready to go.

It seemed like an age before his opponent turned up, the sun already giving off its pink hue in the sky. Luke and the man stood face to face, both men's hands poised and ready. The man seemed anxious, his hand shaking slightly.

He made his move, drawing his gun and firing at Luke in a matter of split seconds. At the same moment, Luke fell to one knee, drawing his gun and firing back. The man gave a cry, holding his hand as blood started to pour from it. Luke didn't like killing, so instead shot the man in the hand, making him drop his gun. Luke looked around and saw the doctor standing next to the sheriff, he nodded at them and they nodded back. The undertaker, who was also standing there, looked disappointed.

Kele came up to Luke handing him the reins of his horse. He mounted and waited for the girls to do the same. Slowly they rode out of town, leaving behind more gossip and adding to the legend of one hand Luke.
 

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments