Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Last Consort

"Gwion meets the Queen"

9
3 Comments 3
6.2k Views 6.2k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Every generation looks to the past. Sometimes, it is a look back as far as childhood; when life was simple and others made decisions for you. Elders made sure your needs were met. Still others look back to what seemed to be a Golden Age, when all seemed right with the world.

A wise lady summed it up by saying, “People knew their place and they stayed in it.”

This story is from so far into the past that no one has any recollection of it. Sometimes, this age will intrude into a man’s dream. He will awake feeling somewhat diminished, with a feeling something is out of kilter.

Half awake, half asleep, he thinks, “This is not the way it was long ago, but it is the way it is now.”

A woman will, after one of these intrusions, awaken with an overwhelming sense of power and strength. All through the following day, she thinks, “I am moving about my day with the grace and sense of majesty. My sex is what rules this empire.” 

The past we visit in this story is quite different from what  thousands of years of civilization taught us. In this past, haunting age, women held the positions of leadership and respect as priestess. They commanded armies of strong men who were devoted to their female captains. Women taught the scholars, male and female. Women were the bearers of life. The power to bring life from within herself made every woman a goddess. Men stood in awe outside the red tents as they listened to the cries of childbirth and understood that women were not to be trifled with. They realized that women were braver than any solider on the field of battle, and stronger too. Perhaps superior not in the ability to carry huge sacks of grain, but in the ability to withstand continuous pain for hours, if not days, on end until life is brought forth. Or bravely die in the attempt.

Women summarized their position by claiming, “We are more calculating, better able to see all sides of a conflict or situation. We remain cool, never falling into the red rages that men so often experience. When a tribesman impinged a man’s honor or slights them, they lose the power of reason. We women wisely pick our battles, knowing when and how much to gamble for new pastures or more gold.”

Women chose their life-mates according to their stations in life. The queen, for I will use that title to designate the woman leading the clan, would have her pick from among the finest soldiers and scholars. However, in every third generation, the queen remains unwed. Instead, each year she sent her armies out with very explicit instructions.

Wise women long before noted that if the clan continually intermarried with no outsiders permitted, the quality of succeeding generations became weak, frail, and mentally diminished. It was decreed that every third generation queen would seek out partners from afar. Fresh men that would provide new blood, with new traits and abilities. She would instruct her generals as to what sort of man to bring her. One year she may ask for a man who showed great skill at arms. The next year, she might request a man reputed to be a brilliant scholar. Or one who could read the stars. Sometimes the request would be as simple as blue eyes or red hair!

The children from these royal unions would then provide the fresh blood as they matured and married into the clan.

The queen of which I write knew she was nearing the time when it would no longer be wise for her to risk another pregnancy. She had borne several children but not every new coupling brought forth a child. After spending a year with her chosen one, child or not, the man was sent to the women of the village to become someone’s lover. This way insured diverse blood in the clan.

She had just sent her latest year-long lover to the village. He was sweet and knew the ways to please his queen, but no child had come. Even with their nearly daily lovemaking, no pregnancy ensued.

The queen feared this showed her child bearing days were over. But, in any event, she gathered her generals to discuss what she desired in her next consort.

She listened as each woman opined on what the clan needed. Better soldiers, wiser scholars, more knowledgeable astrologers. The queen listened but she also listened to her heart. This may well be her last lover. If no child came from this coming union, she would step down and join the ranks of the crones, the wise women that counseled the  queens. A new queen would be chosen soon after she lay down her staff. That was the way of it.

So, she sent the generals out on a search for … a beautiful man with the largest male member. If this was her last year to lay with a man, she wanted raw sex. No more worry about offspring from this union. She wanted this consort to make her scream as his sperm-spurting long member reached her cervix, perhaps fertilizing her womb one last time.

From village to village the generals traveled. At each stop the local chiefs were informed of the queen’s desire. Elders were accustomed to these searches, but this time they were nonplussed by the, (they thought) unseemliness of her request. Chiefs consulted with the women of their village. They were embarrassed to ask which man had the biggest cock. The women chuckled, yet they knew which young man to nominate. Each hamlet would send a fellow to be examined. At some stops, the men just lined up, stripped and enjoyed displaying their wares. Town voyeurs were delighted as well at the spectacle. Sometimes, the men had to be ordered to strip. Contestants eager for the prize would stand to be eyed and sometimes handled, by the generals and their assistants.

It was at one of this sort of displays that with one voice the women cried, “He is the one!” And certainly this young man did possess a prodigious cock. The balls were equally large and appeared full of seed.

“How old are you?” one general asked.

“Twenty, your ladyship,” he replied.

“Have you lain with a woman?”

He blushed. “Only once, last solstice,” he answered.

At that one of the village women spoke up. “Oh that’s Gwion. He’s always reading and watching the stars. He knows nothing of fucking!”

The gathered villagers laughed and affirmed that this man was indeed a scholar.

They whispered, “Scholar? Yes. Lover? No.”

Nevertheless, the generals agreed, “We’ve done our duty. Let’s go home.”

The expedition’s leader told him, “Gather your belongings and say your goodbyes.”

They had been on the road for weeks and were anxious to return home. Before they left however, they took all his clothes except his boots and a warn cloak.

The ranking general came forward with a velvet box. She opened it to reveal a glittering mass of twisted, woven gold. This was attached to a silken rope that she tied around his waist. Carefully she fitted the golden sack, for that was what it was, around his heavy balls and over his growing member. She pulled it snug and his erection immediately shrank.

“There,” she said. “That should keep you nice and secure!”

With a laugh, she mounted her horse. Two soldiers lifted Gwion, our well-endowed hero, into the saddle. For there was no way he could mount the horse by himself with the golden cage holding his jewels. Fortunately, someone had thought to place a soft pillow under his genitals so that he wasn’t chaffed by the mesh.

You may be surprised to know that our hero, Gwion, was not at all afraid. He knew where he was going and what awaited him there. He also knew that when his year of service was over, he would be treated well. Others who had been selected over the years returned to tell of their lives as coddled playthings or respected soldiers. Some were allowed to continue their studies. His predecessors seemed happy enough, so Gwion wasn’t worried about his future.

Except for one thing. The girl he was with at the last solstice had shrieked when she saw him naked in the glen that morning.

She shrieked, “There was no way I am going to fuck that monster!” Yet the laws of solstice required that she complete the act with the man assigned to her. The wellbeing of the village depended on each doing his and her parts! So she lay herself down, gritted her teeth and surrendered to his rampant penis. He tried to go slowly and carefully, only sliding a bit of himself in at a time into her tight cunt.

“Oh come on! Stuff it in already! I don’t want to be here all day!” she cried. So he did.

Her scream startled the whole crowd of solstice revelers as he hit bottom with several inches of cock still outside her cunt. But that was enough. He came with such force, his paramour swore she could taste it in the back of her throat!

Quickly he pulled out, wiped himself off and donned his clothes. Off he ran to lose himself in the crowd.

Soon, his solstice-mate’s belly made it apparent that at least one ritual joining had been fruitful!

So now he was on his way to a year of pleasuring the queen. How would she react to his size? Would she take one look at him and send him back? But the thought of servicing the beautiful woman had stirred his loins and now his erection was straining the golden sack. Just when he thought he would come, someone rode by and threw a cup of water at his crotch.

“Save it, man! You’re going to need every drop!”

It was a journey of several days from his village to the capitol. In the evenings around the fire, old soldiers told ribald stories. It seemed they did this mostly to see young Gwion squirm as his golden bindings grew tight when the stories fired his imagination. On two memorable late nights, after all were asleep, young lieutenants came to where he lay. They would lie next to him, rubbing themselves against him and toying with his gold cage. His moans were so loud that the young women shushed him and hurried away before being caught playing with the queen’s new consort.

At last they were at the door to the court. Word of their arrival had spread and a crowd had gathered to see this, the latest lover. Although it was supposed to be confidential, the nature of the queen’s request had been whispered about and everyone wanted a look at the man brought back. Would they get to see his winning attributes? How big could he be? Would the queen be pleased? Or disappointed?

AcadiaClark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AcadiaClark

In the anteroom, the ranking general came to Gwion. An assistant held a basin of warm, fragrant water. She removed the travel stained cloak and began to wash his dusty body.

“Can’t bring the queen a soiled present, can I?” she said as she thoroughly washed his legs and arms.

“Oh, mustn’t forget this,” as she cleaned the crack of his ass. “Nice and tight. Just the way her majesty likes her men!”

“Now for your jewels,” and soaped his swelling cock and balls through the gold mesh.

“Now to shine you up.”

The assistant held a bottle of warmed oil. The general poured some in the palm of her hand and began smoothing it over his entire body. Gwion glowed like a fine sculptured idol about to be worshiped.

Throughout all this, Gwion had remained motionless. He tried to clear his mind and stay in the moment. All that was being done by the general felt as if it was a dream. His thoughts kept going back to the solstice girl and how put off she was by his body.

Gwion wondered, “What will I do if the queen feels the same way when she sees me?”

It was a long walk back home.

The preparations were done. The general snapped a silk leash to the golden cage cradling his genitals.

“Time to meet your queen,” said his presenter.

The court was crowded with all who could secure a pass. As the doors opened and Gwion stepped in, there was a collective gasp and then a buzz of whispers as he was led toward the dais where the queen sat.

She was arrayed in sheer silk that did nothing to hide the body underneath. Her breasts were encased in gold bindings that matched Gwion’s. A gold chain, secured to each nipple, hung from each breast, then joined together at a triangle of gold that covered her cunt.

She beckoned, “Come forward.” The general handed her the silk leash and then melted into the crowd. Her work was done and she knew she had pleased her queen.

Through the sheer silk a flush could be seen over the queen’s body. If one looked closely one could see her nipples swell against their confinements. She took the leash and turned to her assembled courtiers.

“My consort and I will now retire to a more private place. We need to get to know one another. There have been refreshments provided for you so that you may celebrate my new lover.”

With that she turned and leading Gwion by his leash, walked to her private quarters.

She led him to a room on the outer edge of the castle. A balcony overlooked the courtyard and a small fountain bubbled at the room’s center. Soft couches and pillows were placed around the room and on a small table stood a bottle of wine and two goblets.

“Let me unleash you,” the queen said as she led him to the wine.

“Here, this will help with relaxing. I know this has not been easy for you. Being the center of attention is not as wonderful as people think. Believe me, I know.”

“Your majesty has done me great honor. I hope that you will be pleased and that I fulfil the task I was brought here for to your satisfaction.”

All during the long trip to the castle, Gwion had rehearsed what he would say at this moment when he first met his queen.

Now he wondered, “Have I already said too much? Maybe I should just keep still and let her do the talking!”

As he watched, the sheer robe dropped to the floor. This was no village girl he realized. This was a woman at the height of her power. This was a woman in full sexual heat.

She lay down across a soft bed of pillows and beckoned him over.

Gwion’s first thought was, “This is no peasant like the solstice girl. This woman is no virgin. She is mature. Look at those tits, nipples straining at the gold chain’s weight. Her breasts still stand erect, like my dick. Her body is tan all over. Her arms and legs look strong, woman-strong, not masculine. Her hair has a touch of gray, but long enough for me to wrap those locks around my pole as she sucks me. I hope she will suck me.”

Almost answering his prayer, she says, “I want to taste the tip of that dick and feel it at the back of my throat.”

“Let me be the one to release you from these confines. Let me see you fully.”

With that she undid the golden mesh and his cock sprung out and began to swell to its full length and girth. The queen watched as he achieved full erection. His cock bobbed and jerked, not only with the freedom it now had but with the sight of this ripe, beautiful woman laying before him.

She said, “My generals did well. Look at how big you are! I am the queen but the crown I see now is one I can bow to as well. It is twice the size of the rest of your great member. The veins stand out. May I trace each one with a finger, then with my tongue?”

It sounds trite, but he actually said, “Do with me as you wish.”

She replied, “Do with me what you will as well. Here in this room, in this bed, we are not queen and subject but a man and a woman. Let us make love together.”

Gwion arose. The queen looked confused about what was coming next.

Her new lover placed one knee on each side of her head. His thighs were long enough for her to be able to gaze at his cock and balls dangling over her head. He pushed on the top of his dick and it unwillingly bent down, toward his queen’s mouth. He gently took the back of her head and lifted her skull up so that she had no choice but to address the long, uncircumcised prick. She nodded her head and accepted the challenge. He pulled the foreskin back and a drop of pre-cum appeared.

“Let my queen take my crown,” he said.

She licked the crown and he leaned forward. The crown disappeared into her waiting mouth. Instinctively, her tongue circled it. He pulled out and pulled the foreskin again. She licked at the underside and man and dick both jumped.

“Any more of that and I may spoil our night after all,” he said as he crawled off.

Gwion knelt between her legs and stroked her inner thighs.

The queen was becoming less a queen and more a woman, a woman going into heat. She purred as he nuzzled her soft spots he could reach.

He whispered, though he had no real need to, “Your skin is softer than anything I’ve ever felt before.”

He petted her like he would a kitten. His strokes reached up to her gold bound tits. Through the material he could feel her nipples swell .She arched her back as though offering them to his mouth.

“Unhinge those clamps,” she ordered.

Getting playful, instead, he pulled on the left one, then the right one. She flinched.

“My queen is human after all. Watch how she breathes when I tug at both.”

At that, she exclaimed, “Oh, oh, oh! Unleash my tits and feed on them.”

He then released both, but continued to tweak both. The queen’s tits were large, sensitive and reddening.

Slowly, he used both hands to spread one nipple, exposing nerve-endings to her lover’s pleasure. Gwion licked that engorged nipple. A moan told him he had done it right. So he moved to the other. Again the spreading elicited a moan. He had an overwhelming desire to suck them. One at a time, he took the buds into his mouth and suckled them. Now she was twisting on the silk as if trying to entice him to venture further.

Suddenly, one of the ribald stories told around the campfire came back to him. In this story, a man told his voyeur friends to watch as he made a woman sing “the song with no words”. He spread her nether lips with his fingers and began to lap her cunt. He pointed out to his friends a little knot of flesh at the junction of her lips. He attacked that with swirls and licks and then the “song” began. The woman moaned, trilled, and at last burst forth in cries and shrieks. The “song with no words”.

With that in mind Gwion slid down the bed until his head was even with her pussy. He carefully spread her lips. Even in the torchlight, he could see that she was getting aroused. He had seen his own dickhead go from pale to bright red, as he massaged his spit-soaked member to its full attention.

His queen’s nether lips were reddening as well. He playfully used his tongue to chase that darkening. As her cunt lips darkened, he moved his tongue to the darkening skin’s outer parts. Soon, he felt the heat of her body on her tongue.

A deeper moan escaped from his lady. There, just as in the story, was that little knot. Pointing his tongue, he tapped it. It swelled up, showing a little sheath just like his cock. A lick upwards on this brought forth a shriek from the queen and her hips bucked up and down.

Through gasps, she said “It’s time to use that wonderful cock you have brought me.”

With some trepidation, Gwion raised up and positioned himself between her legs. Remembering the solstice girl he very carefully presented the head of his cock to the entrance of her cunt. Slowly he eased forward, a little at a time. She was tight but slick and the more he eased in, the tighter the walls of her pussy grew. Soon he realized that rather than being repulsed by his size, this woman was reveling in it. Her breaths came short and fast. Her skin grew hot. Her cunt squeezed rhythmically, as she took every inch he had.

Pelvis met pelvis. Tits met tits. Lips met lips. Soon he was in her all the way. He held quite still to gain the full effect of being completely in a woman.

For her part, our queen was filled as she had never been before. She began a rocking motion causing the head of his cock to push against her womb. Again and again she felt the push until something inside her gave way and the earth fell away and the stars danced. Wave after wave swept her body, and she was tingling from her head to her toes.

When she thought she could stand no more Gwion gave one last deep stroke and filled her cunt with his hot seed. The wave crested, broke, and a primal scream echoed through the castle.

In the courtyard people stopped their chattering and looked at one another.

“She got her wish,” whispered one general to another.

Her friend replied, “I give her higher marks on volume, him on the length of scream.”

Published 
Written by JulyHotMess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments