Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Real Legend of Sleepy Hollow: Part 2

"Ichabod takes control over the wily Katrina"

7
5 Comments 5
6.9k Views 6.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

"Katrina, Brom, I'd like you to meet Ichabod Crane," Baltus said.  

"At your service, my lady," said the tall, almost gaunt looking gentleman, as he took her hand in his and kissed it. The feeling of his lips on her was almost electric.

Katrina lowered her eyes, demurely, her gaze settling on the rather large bulge in the stranger's britches. 'I wonder just how large he really is?' she thought, feeling herself dampen.

"Mr. Crane is our new school teacher. I've just hired him," said Baltus. "The children of the village need some education. Perhaps you'd like to help, dear."

"Certainly, Papa." Katrina said before turning to Brom, adding, "Thank you for the lovely picnic, Brom"

"Always a pleasure, Katrina." He turned and left, not at all happy with the appearance of a new rival.

"Mr. Crane will be joining us for dinner, and will be staying the night in the servants' quarters until we find him a room somewhere in the village."

Katrina smiled, her mind working out just how she would be able to put Ichabod under her spell, just like she had done with Brom.

"Why don't I show him to his quarters Papa, then I will get right on dinner preparation."

"Splendid idea, my dear. I'll be in my study." Baltus' eyes sparkled as he exited the room.

Katrina smiled again, fully understanding the coded message her father had just sent. Since her mother had died, Katrina had taken over the household duties. When her father mentioned going to his study, it meant that he was not to be disturbed. More often than not, he was 'entertaining' one of the household servants. Baltus, it seemed, was a randy old goat with an eye for the younger servant girls.

"Mr. Crane, follow me, please."

"Call me Ichabod, ma'am."

"Certainly, Ichabod, and you may call me Katrina. Tell me about yourself Mr. er..., Ichabod"

"Born in the Connecticut colony. Educated at the Yale College. I wander about, honing my skills as a teacher. And you, Katrina?" His gaze darted from her ample bosom to her face.

She felt it, blushing slightly, and dampening even more. She averted her eyes again and found herself staring at the bulge in his pants. Did it seem bigger than when she had first noticed it? "Not much to tell, really. The only daughter of Baltus and the heir apparent to this grand estate. It was given to Papa for his service in the War for Independence. The previous owner, a Tory by the name of Phillipse, was hanged for treason. His ghost is said to haunt the woods."

"You can't believe that rubbish!" Ichabod smiled.

"Oh, but I do, Sir." Katrina returned the smile.

"Fear not, pretty lady. I shall protect you from the ghouls and ghosts." He took her hand in his. The feeling of electricity returned to Katrina, traveling from her hand directly to that special place. Katrina could smell her own excitement and wondered if Ichabod could as well. 

As it turns out, he could. He placed her hand on the bulge in his pants. "I can sense you are excited as I am."

She squeezed, delighted at its firmness and apparent size. He lowered his face to hers. Their lips brushed for a moment, then he crushed his lips to hers. She managed to latch onto his upper lip, chewing hungrily on it. His hands rose to her chest, kneading her breasts through her blouse. She rubbed along his bulge while his tongue insinuated itself into her mouth.  She began to unbuckle his pants. "What about your father?" he said as he unbuttoned her bodice.

"He's busy with the scullery maid," she panted back as his pants pooled to the floor. His lips left hers, only to slide down her neck, her throat, and land on her right nipple. Like a hungry baby, he suckled on one side and caressed the other. Katrina's hands, both of them were fully engaged with Ichabod's lengthy cock, stroking, squeezing, and teasing it to its fully aroused state. "My God! It's huge!" she said as she caught a glimpse of it. "It will never fit!" It wasn't as thick as a horse, but it seemed to be as long.

Between nipple kisses, ,Ichabod answered back. "I assure you, Katrina, it most certainly will."

Totally mesmerized by its length, Katrina, kissed the tip, sliding her lips around it. Her tongue swirled around the dusky pink helmet picking up a droplet of pre-cum. Ichabod watched in awe as his cock slowly disappeared inside Katrina's velvet mouth. He let out a groan as he felt the back of her throat with his engorged cock head. "I have died and gone to heaven, young lady."

ana_levi10
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ana_levi10

Popping off his member she smiled  and said, "Not yet, you haven't." Starting at his egg-sized testicles she licked her way up the veiny shaft, following one of his throbbing blood vessels back to the tip. Bobbing up and down, she sucked and licked until Ichabod groaned again. His cock seemed to expand in the sweet girl's mouth. His hands gravitated to her head, his fingers entwining in her dark curls. he roared with orgasmic pleasure as his cock erupted, filling her mouth and cheeks with jets of his warm life giving nectar.

Katrina felt the first blast of cum at the back of her throat, swallowing quickly. It was followed by another and another, swirling around her tongue as she fought to keep the bittersweet liquid from spilling. Once the lanky Ichabod was done spurting his seed, his cock slithered from Katrina's face. She gave him a triumphant smile as she said, "Perhaps now you have died and gone to heaven, Mr. Crane."

He reached over and with a deft finger wiped a droplet of cum from the corner of her mouth, feeding her the last vestiges of his generous sperm load. "One good turn deserves another, sweet Katrina," he said, pushing her over on her back.

Katrina looked a bit puzzled, knowing he had just cum enough for two. 'He can't possibly do it again, so soon,' she thought, still running her tongue around inside her mouth, savoring his flavor. She was suddenly startled when she felt her undergarments being pulled off and feeling Ichabod's warm breath on her vulva. "What on earth are you doing?" she asked, unable to see anything due to the fullness of her skirts. She shuddered as she felt his long, slender tongue tracing a line between her now, very moist cunt lips.

His muffled answer was, "This is what's known as the French Kiss." His tongue delved deep, brushing her clit, sending frissons of electricity to her core. She felt herself moisten as his tongue played freely with her charms. She felt herself reaching for his head amid the petticoats, pulling him into her.

She felt almost embarrassed as her cunt wept. Ichabod continued his oral assault until Katrina cried out, her orgasm taking her completely by surprise. Katrina, no stranger to oral lovemaking, shuddered as she soaked Ichabod's face with her musky essence.

Ichabod, happy in the knowledge that he was in total control, did not let up.  With his hands cupping the Dutch girl's breasts his tongue rasped against her now ultra-sensitive clit, causing her to gasp each time he drew across it.

After her third orgasm in rapid succession, Katrina was breathless. Ichabod finally let her cunt escape his lips as he kissed his way up her prone body, stopping briefly to suck on her turgid nipples.  Katrina knew her virtue was in danger of being lost, but, being so wrapped up in the moment, did not care. She looked forward to feeling the school teacher's cock filling her completely.

Ichabod could almost feel it himself as he deeply kissed Katrina, sharing her flavor as his cock nestled in the furrow between her legs.

"Be gentle with me, sir," she said, squirming underneath him.

Ichabod didn't answer, just thrust his hips forward, feeling his helmet penetrate her and slide slowly but firmly, and fully inside. He groaned as he felt her warm wetness envelope his long, thin cock. "You feel like heaven, my lady," he whispered as his bloated balls kissed her cunt.

Katrina's tight snatch caressed and clutched Ichabod's manhood, urging him to fill her with his potent seed. Ichabod knew it was only a matter of moments before he lost control. His impending orgasm grew, consuming him with an overwhelming need. He roared as his cock went rigid, expanding and locking him in place, spewing his warm, white cream deep in Katrina's womb.

Panting, Ichabod apologized for his inability to keep quiet as he rolled off, his cock still drooling. 

Katrina, equally breathless said, "I'm sure my father is otherwise occupied, and heard nothing." She ran a finger the length of her slit, gathering a healthy dollop of his and her cum before bringing it to her lips, tasting the nectar of their union. She repeated it, offering it to Ichabod, adding, "Would you care to give me another of your French Kisses now?"

Ichabod sucked her finger clean, smiled, flipped her skirts up and dove between the brunette's thighs.

 

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments