Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Real Legend of Sleepy Hollow: Part 3

"Baltus breaks in the new servant girl."

10
6 Comments 6
9.2k Views 9.2k
1.1k words 1.1k words

While Katrina was occupied with Ichabod, Baltus retired to his study. He rang the servants bell and, moments later Anne, the new scullery maid entered. "You rang, Sir?"

Baltus looked up and smiled. His daughter knew just what would please her Papa. The girl was young, pretty, and very busty. "You must be the new girl. What's your name, my dear?"

"Anne, Sir."

"How old are you, Anne?"

"Sixteen, Sir."

"Did my daughter explain your duties?"

"Partially, Sir"

Baltus looked surprised, but in a delightful way. "Oh. What did she tell you?"

"That I would be working in the kitchen, mostly, along with other duties, Sir."

"And, did she explain those other duties?"

"Not exactly, Sir. Just that I was to act as your personal servant." Seeing the lustful gaze of the older gentleman, she blushed a bit and averted her eyes.

"Why don't we start by getting me a beer."

"Yes, Sir. Right away, Sir." Anne scurried off, returning a minute or so later with a pint of lager. Baltus pointed to the table beside his chair. Anne bent over to place the beer on the table. Baltus thought briefly about reaching up under her skirt, but decided not to. At least not yet. He didn't want her to spill the beverage.

Baltus pointed to his lap and said, "Come sit here."

Anne, looking a bit surprised at the forwardness of the Lord of the Manor, did so gingerly, sitting side saddle on Baltus' lap. Being short and squat, Baltus' face was inches from Anne's cleavage.  Leering down the valley between her breasts, Baltus said, "Let me explain exactly what your duties are, at least outside of the kitchen." Anne sat up, bringing her bust even closer to Baltus' face. She decided to play innocent, even though her friend Katrina had explained in detail what her duties would be. Baltus, reached over and untied the bow atop Anne's blouse. He didn't ask, he just did it. Then he pulled the blouse down, exposing Anne's breasts. He leaned in and captured her right nipple in his mouth while cupping the other in his hand.

"Why, Sir! What are you doing?" Anne said with mock horror, while wiggling her bum against Baltus' growing hard-on.  Baltus didn't answer, he just kept sucking on the servant girl's breast. After sating himself, unlatching and guzzling some more beer, Anne got up and began to cover herself.

 "Leave them out. They are too pretty to hide."

Kneeling on the floor in front of the old man, Anne said, "I have the feeling, Sir, that I've left you in a state of arrousal. Do I need to remedy that?"

Baltus smiled, unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his almost wrist thick member. "And what did you have in mind?" he said as it stood up.

"It looks to me like it needs a little loving," she said as her lips pursed, giving the dusty rose helmet a little kiss.

"It will take a wee bit more than that to cure what ails it."

Anne opened her mouth, taking the head of Baltus' cock inside. She bobbed up and down, swirling her tongue all around the mushroom head, spittle drooling as se did so. It had been a while since Baltus had last unloaded and his balls ached with need.He grabbed Anne's head as she bobbed, shoving more and more of his considerable girth into her face. He wasn't overly long, but his fat cock had the servant girl's jaw aching in short order.  Lucky for her, he had a short fuse, grunted loudly and emptied himself into her mouth. She swallowed quickly, but the volume was greater than she could handle and drooled a fair amount of his cum onto her breasts. Sitting on her haunches, she licked up the last of his cum from his deflating prick, then proceded to lick the cum from her breasts.

Antonia_FoxS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Antonia_FoxS

"I think you'll do just fine, my dear. Go pour me another beer."  Anne stood and started to walk out of the room. Pointing at her bare chest, he said, "You might want to cover them up. We can't have the other servants gossiping now, can we?" Anne retied her blouse, curtsied and went to the kitchen.

Upon her return, Baltus was completely naked. He invited her to strip and sit in his lap, facing the large mirror hanging on the wall. "This way you can watch as we play." he said as she impaled herself on his reformed cock. Lowering herself gingerly, she watched her reflection as his fat member stretched her open, moaning as he slowly filled her young cunt. His hands were busy kneading, twisting, and plucking her breasts as they established a rythm. It was obvious that she was no virgin, but equally obvious that she had never been violated by such a large member. Baltus removed his right hand from her breast and strummed her lust swollen clit as she ground down on his lap. "I'm not sure, at this point, just how much time you'll be spending in the kitchen, my dear." Baltus panted as he humped his way to another orgasm. The old man grabbed her hips, pulling himself deeper as he growled, shooting wads of sperm into the cloying womb of his young servant. As he deflated and slithered out of Anne's cum slickened cunt, he thanked her. She, in turn, gave him a kiss, and returned to the kitchen to help prepare the dinner. 

After they had eaten, Ichabod returned to his room in the servants quarters, Baltus retired to the master bedroom and Katrina made herself comfortable in her sizeable bed. Shortly, there was a gentle knock on her door. "Come in," she said. The door swung open and Anne entered wearing her night clothes. "I was hoping you would show up," Katrina said as Anne entered the bed, sliding under the covers. "Now tell me all about it."

Lifting her night clothes over her head, the naked servant kissed Katrina, passionately. Between kisses, she related her afternoon with Katrina's father, leaving out none of the details.

"Is that Father's cum I taste on your lips."

"Yes Ma'am," Anne said, "I've been fingering myself and licking his cum from my cunnie."

"Is there any left?"

"I don't know Ma'am."

"Let's find out, shall we?" Katrina said with an evil grin as she pushed her way between Anne's legs. Sucking and slurping on her bedmate, Katrina whispered, "He is delicious."

"As delicious as Ichabod?"

"Would you like to compare?" Anne smiled at the thought. Katrina dismounted, turned in the bed and offered herself to her lover.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by AGreyFoxxx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments