Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vulcan's Wrath

"Vulcan was angry with Pompeii, but let me escape with a slave girl."

4
1 Comment 1
6.3k Views 6.3k
3.2k words 3.2k words

"Why are the Gods so angry with us?" Olivia screamed into the deafening roar around us.

“We will all die before the day is out.” Clenched fists, she screamed again at the heavens.

I wondered why I was there too, to make money I suppose; the city had been shaken by the gods for weeks, now hardly any buildings of note were undamaged. The city elders wanted surveyors to advise them and I planned to make my fortune. Now, standing in the bedchamber of the daughter of a rich merchant, with the god Vulcan's rage spewing from the mountain they called Vesuvius behind me, I too feared I would be dead by the end of the day.

“Surveyor, I will not go to the Gods a virgin. Do what is required,” the merchant's daughter shouted at me over the din.

She lay on her bed, fine woven tunic pulled above her hips, her legs wide open.

This was a gift from the Gods in my last moments of life. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and held her labia open. Indeed there was her hymen, to take the virginity of such a fine girl, saved until her eighteenth year. It was a true gift and I thanked Vulcan and Janus for that honour.

Then I spat on my fingers and smeared the spittle around her virgin hole. Then pushed my stiff penis into the entrance of her vagina and drove it hard up into her womb. The wail of pain as her hymen ruptured was drowned by another roar from Vulcan’s throat, Olivia lay staring at me as she felt the new sensation of a man’s penis invading her inner depths.

I had no care, it had been three months since I had felt a women’s flesh. A grateful client had let me take one of his older slaves, she had been the age of my mother I guess, and dry. Olivia was wet with spit, blood, and her own juices.

Around us the room shook, plaster fell from the walls and an angry God spat pumice stones into the room. My balls boiled and I was in no mood to let my last seed be spilt on the floor or Olivia’s stomach. I drove harder into her, holding her body near me and her legs open. She struggled, but a strong man is no match for such a pampered lady.

“By the Gods!” she cried, surprised by cum squirting deep into her.

My limp phallus slipped from her and she pulled herself to her feet, unsteady she crossed the room to the window.

I shouted for her to stop, but as she steadied herself against the window frame; it collapsed taking her with it. A short scream and a sickening thud brought her life to an end.

I stared down at the broken body in the street below fallen masonry lying on top of her, her legs open and bloody semen leaking from her bruised and gapping vagina.

Below me, I saw the merchant, his wife and son, come into the street to see what the commotion was about. He stared at his dishonoured daughter’s lifeless body, and then up at me. But, before he could move, a roar as the building oppose collapsed; he and all his family would be making their way to the mansions of their Gods.

I heard a gasp beside me, one of the household slaves, a girl of sixteen years I guessed, also gazed down at the scene of horror.

“The Gods are against us Sir, we will all die,” she said, her hands shaking with fear.

“I do not wish to die yet. Come with me I know the sub-terrain ways from this city," I told her.

I grabbed the sack containing my clothes, tools, oil lamps and oil; she stopped for a moment and left the room. I bundled the daughter’s spare tunics and cloak into the sack, it may be cold underground. The girl returned with her master’s cloak and two purses, they too, went into the sack.

“If we do not take it the other slaves will,” she shrugged.

“We must go now!” I shouted over the Vesuvius’ roar.

I saw the girl grab something from the daughter’s table, and we ran down the stairs to courtyard in the centre of the villa. Beside the fountain was a flag stone with an iron ring secured into it. It was heavy, but it yielded.

I lit a lamp and plunged down into the darkness. It was a tunnel, roughly hewn from the rock on which the city was build, in places poor quality bricks had been used to support the roof or walls. Along its floor a stream surged on it’s way from the mountain to the sea; but it headed out of the city.

For what seemed hours we half walked, half crawled along this passage, until we came to a brick lined pool. I had seen tanks like this before and knew they were deep, but a narrow ledge made it possible to crawl around.

I made my way along the ledge to the other side with my sack of positions; the slave girl followed, but there was fear in her eyes. I had reached the other side safe and dry when I heard a cry and realised he had slipped into the water.

For a moment her head was above water, then, she was gone. I thrust my hand deep into the water and grasped her arm then hauled the slave girl out from the cistern; the cold wet cloth clung to her slim body.

For a moment she stood shivering from cold and fright, then, she pulled off her tunic and wrung the water from it. I sat and studied her slim young body by the light of the oil lamp; the cold water had left her nipples as hard buds protruding from shapely breasts. Her mons Veneris was only sparingly covered with hair and her labia were long and open.

She turn and saw me watching her, I was embarrassed and turned my head. But she smiled and stood in front of me, her legs parted to display herself.

“I am a slave Sir; there is no need to turn away. I have no rights over my body. Stare at me is you want; you saved my life, you have every right to.”

I looked again at her and my desire grew, as did my penis. She watched the movement under my tunic and knelt in front of me; her fingers were cold but her mouth was warm and pleasing. She let her tongue explore my shaft; nimble fingers massaged my scrotum and, pulling my foreskin back and licked the exposed flesh. This slave had mastered fellatio even at her young age.

I felt my sap raising and with it my seed was ready to burst forth, she saw this, but let her lips mimic a vagina. My sperm streamed into her mouth, her cheeks swelled a little to accommodate it; then closed her eyes for a moment and swallowed.

“Did that please you, Sir?” She asked. There was no emotion in her voice; it was like any other job for her.

Blood still racing though my veins, I nodded and caught my breath for a while.

“What were her duties in the house?” I asked, knowing that her skill must been learnt.

“My duties were in the bed chambers Sir. I was there for the family’s pleasure.”

“Have you borne them children?” I was concerned that, in haste, we had left her child.

“No Sir, the Master's seed was weak and ineffective; his son enjoyed the company of men above girls. So he only wanted my mouth or to take me as a male. The Lady of the house had many male admirers; it was my duty to clean her between her lovers’ visits. And, to satisfy her with my tongue if she needed it.”

“What about the Lady Olivia?” I asked without thinking.

“My mistress would have me perform cunilingus upon her daughter when she was distraught.”

I motioned her to sit on the ledge beside me, her body was warm and soft against me; pulling a cloak around us, we slept. We slept until Vulcan broke our slumber. The Earth shook below our feet and a deafening roar hurt of ears, it seemed to last an eternity; then, there was silence. An eyrie, unnatural silence as if all Creation had gone.

We walked alone the tight aquifer for perhaps another hour, the water was now sulphurous to the taste; it was the very piss of Vulcan himself.

I sat with the girl resting beside me; I felt the warm softness of the girl beside me. As I thought about this girl being there for the pleasure of the family, to be taken whenever they wanted, my lust stirred again.

The slave saw my raising penis and knelt before it again, her skilful tongue dismissed any reservations I had the evening before were gone. I let my fingers run over her plump young breast while her mouth gave pleasure to my loins. For a second time I squired seed into her warm mouth, and again her swallowed without question.

At last I felt fresh air on my face; and found that iron hoops had been hammered into the side of the tunnel to provide a crude ladder, above me a flat stone covered away to the surface above.

The sun was setting crimson red when we emerged; it the distance a faint light from a farmhouse showed there was still some life.

SensualHuntress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SensualHuntress

It was good to walk upright again.

I paid the farmer had a bed for me, but said my slave could sleep in the kitchen. A look of concern flashed across her face, she too had seen the lusty looks he had given her. I told him that my slave, would sleep at the foot of my bed in case I needed her services during the night; the farmer looked angry, but said nothing.

The past days had been arduous with little sleep so I let the girl sleep on the mattress beside me. In the morning she was still laying face down head turned away from me, as she should do when sleeping in the Master’s bed. I looked at the smoothness of her skin, the soft feminine muscles of her thighs, legs and buttocks. Deep between her legs I saw her long, inviting, labia; my lust grew she was a slave and could not refuse me.

I moved my body to cover her. Her hand stopped me for a moment

“Sir, please, I am a slave without a household to support me if I have a child. If you need to take your pleasure with me, please sodomise me. Sir, no one will know you have done that, and it is not illegal with a slave.”

I nodded my consent, the slave took some oil from the lamp; she spread on my hard penis, the rest she rubbed between her buttocks. She squatted facing me, then lowered herself onto my erection. The oil burnt my flesh a little, but that only heightened the pleasure.

The hole was tight, but it opened easily. Her hands clasped behind my neck, she lifted and lowered herself onto me; each time my prick drove deeper into her passage. After a few strokes she was able to sit on my thighs, my prick now deep in her bowels.

She smiled briefly at the look of pleasure on my face, then, with her face buried into my neck, she rose and fell on my manhood. I held her slim young waist, and guided the stroke and the speed until I could bear it no more; then, let my seed flow deep into her bowels.

As was her custom, she asked if I had enjoyed her. Then, raised herself from me covering her anus until it had closed. She was well practiced in this.

We found a port and a captain willing to take us far along the coast. Some days later we were in a small town with a harbour part completed, and much else to be done.

The slave to wait for me in the town square while I presented my letters of reference to the Superintendent of Works; it was a good meeting and I returned to her with employment and the use of an old building as lodgings.

That night we made the best of the accommodation and slept soundly.

As dawn broke, I dressed and started my new employment, returned only to my new home in the late afternoon. The slave had made good progress cleaning, but now sat waiting for my return.

“Sir, what should we do now? Will you keep me as your slave or sell me? If you sell me, I beg that it is to a good household.”

There were tears in her eyes, and her voice trembled. I sat and thought for a while; I could not afford a wife and a slave, and no wife would want me to have as attractive a slave as this.

“I will make an offering to the Gods,” I told her.

She knew nothing of my plans and stood silently; I made my offering on the alter I had built into a niche. I had chosen the God Janus and Goddess Vesta to protect my home. They had always dealt fairly with me in the past. I lit the lamps that sat side by side before the statuettes in the God's images. Vesta’s burned strong, but that of Janus flickered and went out. In the moment just before the last growing ember on the wick was extinguished, a breath of wind blow Vesta’s flame across and the other flame burst forth anew.

“The Gods have sanctioned this enterprise,” I said turning.

I led the slave to the bed chamber; bewildered, she stood for a moment, the slave close her eyes, not knowing what would come next; then, I pushed her back and opened her legs.

“Sir!” She said stunned as my mouth closed around her vagina; for a master to please his slave was not normal. She may have had this service from another slave, but never a Master. A look of lust took her and she moaned and her fluids poured into my mouth; I drank as much of the sweet nectar as she could give. My penis was now hard and ready, I positioned it between her labia.

“Sir. Please not this,” she begged.

“I take you for my wife,” I said as I pushed up deep into her soft body.

She lay staring, open mouthed at me as I repeatedly thrust into womb. Her vagina was as tight as her anus, but more of its juices streamed into our union. Unable to stop herself, her body writhed beneath me and she shuddered, and let out a scream of joy. My balls were ready to shed their cargo, I gripped her tight and let their contents swim in her womb.

As I rested the girl lay facing me, a slave would face away from the master in respect.

“How can this be? I was not released by the merchant before he died,” she asked slowly.

“Vulcan’s rage has buried the city of Pompeii and those in it. The administrator’s scrolls would have never survived the flames; who is there alive who would know you or care. I made my offering to Janus and to Vesta, they have sanctioned my request,” I answered.

“What shall I call you? What are my duties? I have only slave’s garments, what shall I wear?” The girl’s questions started to flood out.

“You should call me Husband or Marcus. Duties?” I smiled.

Pushing her onto her stomach, I slid my naked body over hers

“In bed, you are still a slave. Your mouth, vagina and anus are there for my pleasure.” I told her as I slid a finger into that tight puckered brown hole which I had come to enjoy. I slid to the side of her.

“ But out of bed, you are the mistress of the house; you will keep the finances, feed us and provide for us. “Choose a high born name for yourself, then, mimic the noble ways of your former mistress. When our fortunes permit, you will chose the slaves and command them. If you cannot read or write, I will teach you.”

“What of cloths, Husband?” She tried the word as if for the first time in her life.

“I rescued some from the house before we left, they will do until you have something else.” I indicated the sack across the room with my possessions in it.

She rose and walked naked across the room, carefully she searched through it; there was a white tunic of fine weave and a cloak to match, a second tunic dyed a pale red, and a pair of sandals. The girl stared at the garments in her hand; clearly these were things she had coveted.

“I shall take the name Olivia,” my wife announced as she admired herself in the colour tunic and delicate sandals.

“Come Olivia, put on your rings and we will have our wedding breakfast.” I commanded.

For a moment she looked at me with anger and fear as she remembered snatching the rings from the table so many days before. But the compassion in my eyes made her relax and she slide the gold onto her fingers.

We sat at a tavern a short walk from our dwelling, her short hair suggested a slave, but her fine cloths and demure manner quickly pushed that idea aside. We said we had escaped the wroth of Vulcan and people accepted that.

I ordered wine, bread, cheese and fish; we ate hungrily and laughed. But the Olivia was not used to wine; the day was closing so we did not stay long.

I last rays of the sun flooded our bedroom; this time, it was she who pushed me onto the bed.

“So Husband, in bed I must give you my mouth.”

Olivia’s hand reached under my tunic and found my penis, then, her warm mouth closed around it until it had grown stiff again.

“Then you want my vagina,” she said.

Positioning herself against my hard manhood, she sank down onto it. A look of joy filled both of our faces; I let her ride me at her own pace, until she felt my needs rise.

Olivia stopped rose from me, then a moment later she sank down again and I felt her puckered hole opened to accommodate me. Her body shuddered with enjoyment.

“And, you want this hole, Husband, Master? Well, now I can enjoy its use too.” She giggled as she rose and fell on my stiff manhood.

Soon, she felt the gush of my seed fill her body, and she too shuddered for joy.

With plenty of work, a secret hoad of gold to support us, and very sexual wife, life would be good from now.

Published 
Written by Simes6699
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments