Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Witness Protection, Chapter 3

"With the trial over and the criminals in prison, what will happen to Missy now?"

17
9 Comments 9
5.8k Views 5.8k
4.0k words 4.0k words

"Why don't you take those pajamas off and let me see what I can do make you a little more... um... comfortable?" Missy said, biting her fingernail coquettishly.

As I got up out of bed to get undressed, she scooted over for a better look. Seeing her keen interest in watching me get undressed, I decided to build the suspense and make a little show of it. I slowly lowered my pajamas watching her face as they slid down past the bulge that seemed to have her so transfixed. Of course, with my boxers on, she didn't get to see it directly, but the extra freedom did make it more prominent and she eyed it appreciatively.

"Can I... touch it?" she asked without taking her eyes off the throbbing lump. It was almost as if the twitching and pulsing had her hypnotized in some manner.

"Be my guest," I said. She reached out cautiously, as if it was a snake instead of a cock, making the lump she saw.

"Go ahead, Missy, it won't bite... much!" I said. She touched it and it twitched at her touch. She instantly drew back and I chuckled.

"See, it likes you!" I said jokingly. Missy looked up at me with a small smile. "Why don't you let him out so you two can get better acquainted?" I said.

Missy reached in through my fly and felt my hard cock for the first time directly. At first, her touch was tentative and careful - just the tips of her fingers touching it. Then she got braver and wrapped her hand around it. That's when she got a better idea of its hardness, the velvety softness of the skin, and the power that was stored in that shaft.

"Take it out," I said. She pulled it out through the fly opening.

"Oh my, Kevin! You're so big! I'm no virgin - I've seen men's... things before. But your's is bigger than anything I've seen before!" she said.

"It's not a 'thing', Missy, it's a cock. Now say it. Cock. Remember what we talked about," I said.

"Your... cock... is huge!' she said. "Oh, Kevin, I feel so dirty and naughty talking like that!" she blushed.

"Yes, but you like it don't you? You like talking dirty and you like being a naughty girl, don't you? It turns you on to be a bad girl doesn't it?" I said growling deep in my chest.

"Oh God yes! Yes, it does! Oh, Kevin, what are you doing to me? What are you doing..." she panted.

"It's exciting to be naughty isn't it, Missy? It's exciting and dangerous... it makes you feel alive... like an animal in the jungle. Not like that job as a receptionist for a bookkeeping company. Don't get me wrong, the world needs both receptionists and bookkeepers.

"But that's not you, Missy. No, you are far too much woman for a job so mundane. You belong in a place where you can use those God-given talents... you belong someplace where you can be free to be who you are... down inside here," I said, touching my finger to her chest.

"W-who am I?" she breathed.

I pulled her up to her knees so she and I were just about at eye level. I pulled her close making sure she felt my cock rubbing against her naked wet pussy. "A woman, Missy, a woman with needs and desires. A woman with... fantasies," I whispered in her ear.

"Keviiinnn... " she moaned. I felt her quaking in my arms. She was ready... ready to become the woman she was meant to be. The woman she had repressed and kept tucked away for far too long.

"Let it go. Missy let go of those rules, those restraints you have put on yourself. It's just you and I here now. Show me who you really are. Show me!" I growled.

"How, Kevin? How? Please help me!" she cried.

I didn't even think - I just reacted. This woman needed to be emancipated, liberated from the shackles she (and society) had imposed upon her. This little bird needed to be set free!

I grabbed her arm and threw her down on the bed face first, Grabbing the cuffs from my belt pouch and slapped them on her in an instant.

"Kevin! What are you doing?" she said confused and panicky. I didn't answer. Once I had her cuffed, I dragged her onto the floor in a kneeling position with her hands behind her back I jerked my boxers down and stepped forward, straddling her knees. Grabbing a handful of hair, I hauled her head back.

"Open that cockhole you call a mouth!" I barked. At first, she didn't get what I was doing. I slapped her a couple times on the lips with my cock until she understood and opened her mouth slightly. I didn't wait for her to fully open up - as soon as I saw black inside, I pushed my cock into it - not so deep it would gag her, but far enough she knew I wanted her to suck cock.

"Now suck that cock. You've been playing with it long enough, now do something with it!" I said gruffly. She began sucking slowly at first, but as I pumped in and out she got more and more into it.

"That's more like it. Suck that cock like you want it; like you need it. Suck it like your life depends on it. I want to hear the sounds of a woman starving for cock! Show me how much you want this hard, fat cock, slut!" I growled.

I grabbed both sides of her head and began face fucking her, not being nice about it either. I was using her; I was treating her the way she wanted and needed to be treated. Like a slut, like a street whore. She didn't know it until now, but this was what she wanted more than anything else... to be broken out of that safe, tidy "proper lady" shell that civilized society had forced her into.

"Yeah, you like that cock stuffed in your face, don't you. You are a natural born cocksucker, you just never got the chance to explore your base desires. Well, we will have plenty of time to explore your slutty side while we are stuck here. Lots of time for me to show you what you have been missing out on. Hell, by the time we leave this place, I may be seeing you brought into the station by the Vice Squad!" I said.

Missy moaned around the cock moving in and out of her mouth. She liked the idea that this wasn't going to be just a one-time good time thing. We had gotten close living together in this safe house - unable to get away from each other for more than a few minutes, except at night when we would go to our separate rooms.

But I had a feeling that after tonight even that bit of separation wouldn't be afforded us. I had a feeling that we would be sharing the master bedroom of our little hideaway!

By now my cock wasn't going to get any harder and it ached to find someplace warm to rest in. I had the perfect place in mind. I pulled out of Missy's mouth and hoisted her to her feet. Bending her over the edge of the bed with her hands still cuffed behind her back, I got between her legs and kicked her feet wide apart.

I knew what she wanted - she wanted me to fuck her. But she wasn't quite at the point I was trying to get her at. So instead of fucking her, I decided to play a bit!

"Such a wet, horny little slut you've turned out to be Missy. Isn't this better than being that scared, shy, timid woman who first came here? Isn't it better to feel pleasure than fear all the time?" I said as I toyed with her drooling pussy.

I ran my fingers in her slit just enough for her to feel them tease her opening but not go inside. I tugged on her lips and ran a wet finger up around her anus. I moved back down and lightly pinched her swollen clit. Missy squirmed and rolled back and forth struggling to get me to enter her moaning and whimpering at her frustration.

"Please Kevin, you're driving me crazy! Please, I need you... inside me, Please baby, pleeease," she begged.

I drew back and swatted her ass. SMACK! "I told you how I wanted you to ask for things. Now use your words and ask me properly or I'll give you another swat just as hard!" I said in mocked anger.

"Please, Kevin! Please fuck me! Please! I want your cock deep in my pussy, please!" she said loudly and with enthusiasm this time.

"That's more like it. That's how I want you to talk from now on when we are together. No more prissy Missy you understand? I like whores and sluts - that's what I know as a cop. I can deal with whores and sluts - they are on my level. It's princesses and china dolls that I am uncomfortable around. You don't want me to be uncomfortable do you?" I asked.

"No, Kevin, no I want you to be comfortable, I want you to like me. I'll be good, I promise. I will talk dirty if that's what you like. Now please, fuck me! Please, fuck me with your big, fat, wonderful cock! Make me your slut, Kevin. I want to be the slut whore you want. Please, please fuck me!" she begged.

I smiled to myself. I had gotten through to her and I had reached that part of her she had kept hidden inside. I knew it was there - it's there for most women, it just lies deeper with some than with others. I knew from studying her for the first few days that a sultry, wanton, hot-blooded fuckdoll lay not too far under the surface.

And while Missy thought her hard conservative shell would protect her, it just took the right conditions and the right man to bring her to a boil. The fact that these men had broken out of jail had scared her to turn to me in her vulnerability. And crawling into bed with me was her tipping point. The warmth of a man (and the feeling of a hard cock as well!) had gotten through her defenses and I unleashed the wildcat underneath.

I took my trusty handcuff key and released her wrists, moving her hands forward. Then I parted her asscheeks and at first, she thought I was going to fuck her shithole. She protested telling me she had never had anyone there and to fuck her pussy instead. I assured her that's where I was headed but warned her that we would be visiting that tight ass soon though.

She seemed okay with that and I placed the tip of my cock at her slit, rubbing it up and down the crack a bit to get her back to a full boil. When her moaning and humping back and wriggling had reached a proper tempo and I thought she was going to blow a gasket, I pushed into her fully in one continuous medium speed thrust.

"OHHH, KEVIIINNN!" she moaned loudly. She threw her head back as she howled her delight as my cock split her like firewood. I pushed into her smoothly until my hips met her ass and then I grabbed that handy head of hair holding her in that position as I began slamming into her whore style!

I thrust all the way into her until I couldn't go any deeper. Then I pulled completely out of her. I always enjoy that first entry feeling of opening up a hungry, eager pussy and the gasp it brings out of her. So I would pull clear of her pussy, give her a moment to close back up, then open her all over again.

HugeCockcBigBoobsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HugeCockcBigBoobsTS

Missy also seemed to enjoy this technique quite a bit as she moaned and gasped and whimpered with each hard thrust forward. But I didn't want her to get used to my method - one of the best ways I have found to bring a woman to the edge of herself is to keep mixing things up - trying different techniques, different speeds, always keeping her a little off balance and wondering what you're going to do next. If you get too routine, she will know what to expect and will soon become so used to your "moves" that they lose their effectiveness.

So I kept changing things on her and kept her trying to anticipate what was coming next. Of course, she couldn't and with each switch up I made, her arousal grew and intensified. With her pussy already sensitized from her first orgasm only a few minutes earlier, I knew it wouldn't be hard to bring her right back there.

I was determined to give Missy another howling climax so I pushed her head down onto the bed and held it turned sideways against the mattress. With my other hand, I reached around her hip and found her clit with my fingertips. I played with and fingered her little button as I plowed even harder into her pussy; not pulling all the way out anymore, but instead fucking her hard and fast and thrusting deep into her.

"Kevin! Oh shit Kevin, you're going to make me... ohhh OHHHFUUCCKKK!" Missy screamed out and once again she lost control of her body to another mind-blowing orgasm. I let her head up, concentrating on holding her hips in place while I kept hard fucking her.

Missy scratched and clawed at the blankets trying to find a handhold while her world spun wildly. She grabbed a pillow and smashed her face into it, screaming at the top of her lungs the rapturous joy I was shooting through her.

Missy's pussy flowed freely now, looking more like a broken pipe than anything. I knew we would need to do some serious laundry tomorrow but that was fine - we had nothing but time stuck in this house together. Right now I was focusing on making this woman as insane with lust and arousal as I possibly could.

Looking back on it now, I don't know if it was pride or possessiveness that drove me on that night. She had offered herself to me, but something - whatever it was inside me - made me hell-bent on leaving her with no doubt that she had been thoroughly fucked out. It was like I wanted to take ownership of her; like I was showing her that no man she would never know could fuck her the way I did. That any other man she gave herself to would pale in comparison to what I had done for her.

I had brought this sleeping beauty to life; I had awoken the lustful wanton sexual side of her, and I wasn't going to let her go so easily. I wanted her to know what a sound fucking felt like. And I wanted her to remember who gave it to her too.

But in my zeal to give Missy the fucking of a lifetime, I ignored the stirrings in my own loins. And now that she had plunged over her cliff into the sweet abyss, I found myself on a crumbling cliffside as well.

"Missy, I'm going to cum, honey. Where do you want it?" I asked her. I always like to ask a woman how she wants to handle my cumming - at least the first time. Some women love to swallow it, some think that's disgusting. Some want me to cum inside them and others are afraid they might get pregnant so I shoot it on their tits or stomach or across their face. I find it's always best to ask - especially if you are hoping for an encore performance!

As it was, however, I didn't have to worry about this little detail. Missy was all in favor of my cumming!

"Oh God yes, Kevin! Please cum in me! Oh please... it's been so long since I felt a man cum in my pussy! Please, Kevin! Please cum in me! I want to feel your seed in me!" she pleaded with me urgently.

"What about... I don't have anything," I said haltingly.

She knew what I meant, though. "It's all right. I'm on the pill. Please, Kevin, I want to feel you fill me up!" she said.

With that bit of business out of the way, I plunged into her hard and deep a few more times as I reached the very edge. I pulled her up to kneel in the edge of the bed I wrapped my arms around her grabbing a tit with one hand and her throat with the other.

"Here I cum, baby," I growled in her ear and I thrust upward real hard holding myself in her as deep as I could get as my cock exploded.

My own growls and grunts were totally drowned out by Missy's ecstatic cry when she felt me whitewash her walls with my hot sticky cum. I did indeed fill her - I can't remember ever cumming that hard or that much before. As my scalding seed emptied into her, it sent her into another orgasm as well and our fluids filled her womb, mixing together in the convulsing washing machine that had become her pussy until they leaked out a thin white liquid with the consistency of skim milk.

I held myself in her until I was completely drained and empty. She held my arms wrapped around her, not wanting for us to part, slowly rocking from side to side with her head laid back on my shoulder. I could hear her soft purring as she basked in that afterglow all women enjoy. I kissed her shoulder, letting her know I would stay there as long as she liked.

"Oh Kevin... that was... wonderful!" she said with a giggle at the end. "I haven't felt like that in a very long time. Thank you, sweetheart, for reminding me what's it's like to feel like a woman."

"You were pretty amazing yourself, Missy. I kinda like your slutty side - I hope I can see a lot more of it before this is all over!" I said.

"Well, you keep doing what you did tonight, and I can guarantee it!" she said. "But right now I need to go get cleaned up a bit. It's one thing to be a slut, it's a whole other matter to be a sweaty, sticky slut! Eww!"

I smiled and let her go get washed up, giving her a playful swat on the ass as she left. She giggled and scampered to the door turning back to blow me a kiss and a smile as she turned to head to the bathroom.

After about ten minutes or so, Missy came back to bed and crawled to me, giving me a long passionate kiss before curling up in my arms. She lay there softly stroking my forearm and gently pulling on the hair until she asked. "Kevin, how long do you think we'll be here together like this?"

"Hard to tell. Being isolated like this I can't keep very good tabs on how the investigation is going. We could be here for two or three weeks or longer. Sometimes these things can stretch for two or three months. Why?" I asked.

"Oh, I was just wondering... she said, being very vague. "I'm very glad they sent you here to watch over me, Kevin."

"Yeah, I'm glad too. This is my first assignment like this since making detective. You have made it a very nice first assignment," I said.

"Really? I'm your first?" she said.

"Yeah, I suppose you took my 'detective cherry'!" I said with a chuckle.

"Well, that's a new one on me too!" Missy giggled, "but it was very delicious!"

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

Missy and I enjoyed being together and had many sexual romps like that for the remainder of the time we were in the safe house. The police caught the escapees without incident a couple days after they got away, which made Missy feel a lot better.

Then one day the Captain came and told us that they were ready for Missy's testimony. She asked (pleaded with) me to be there at the trial to support her and I said, of course, I would be. The trial went just the way we hoped and one of the defendants even rolled over on more of his co-conspirators so we were able to round up almost the whole ring. The couple that did get away fled the country.

The lot of them got very serious sentences... the Captain was right - Judge Anderson was harsh on drug dealers and drug lords!

After the trial was over and we were back at the safe house packing things up to return to our lives Missy turned to me. She had tears in her eyes and I could tell she'd been crying.

"What's the matter, Missy?" I asked.

"It's nothing, you'd just think I was being silly," she said continuing to pack her things. I turned her back around to face me and lifted her chin.

"Missy, tell me, honey, what's wrong?" I said.

"Oh, Kevin! The last few weeks here with you have been so wonderful and I've been so happy. I even started pretending to myself that we were married and I was your dutiful wife. I just am sad to see everything end. And now I will be getting a new life in the Witness Protection Program - I will never see you again!" she said.

"Listen, Missy, the people in the drug ring are all behind bars for a very long time - some will never get out. Those that didn't go to jail left the country. So really there is no need to worry about being in danger from them. You don't HAVE to go into the W.P.P. - that's just something we offer to make people feel safe to testify against the criminals. You are perfectly within your rights to refuse to participate and go back to your regular life." I said.

"And as for our time here, I had a wonderful time too. And no I don't think it's silly that you pretended to be my wife. To be truthful, I am sad to see it all end as well. Which leads me to ask... I would really like to keep seeing you Missy - on a personal level if you'd like to. I enjoy being with you and..."

"YES! OH YES!" she said, running to me and throwing her arms around my neck, kissing me over and over again. "Oh, Kevin! Oh, I'm so happy! I was so scared I would never see you again! I was so scared I'd lost you - the only man that ever made me feel the way you do! Oh, thank you, honey! Thank you for wanting to see me still!"

"Missy, darling, you don't have to thank me. I have had just as much fun here as you have and I was afraid I had lost you as well. I don't want this to be the end of us either. And now that all the bad guys are put away, you don't have to move away. I'll be more than happy to keep right on protecting you, sweetheart, for as long as you want me," I said.

"You're hired!" she said, kissing me again.

Talk about a job with benefits!

 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments