Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Demon Eloc - Part 1

"Eve reacquaints herself with witchcraft."

25
12 Comments 12
8.7k Views 8.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Like a lot of teens, I went through a “Goth” stage; dyed my blond hair jet black, including my eyebrows. I used black nail polish and dressed in all black as well. To my parent’s consternation, I pierced my nose, eyebrows and tongue and got a couple of tattoos. I also dated both men and women of all ages and ethnicities and they would preach to me about it constantly. It wasn’t so much them being bigoted or homophobes as much as they felt I was being promiscuous and would end up homeless on the streets giving blow jobs to guys in some dark alley, or getting fucked in some cheap dirty hotel room for twenty bucks. If nothing else, they were direct.

I eventually outgrew the look, graduated from college, got a job and got on with my life for which my parents were amazed and relieved. I did continue dating a wide variety of people, but I got considerably more discreet about it. In college, I was pretty serious about one of my fellow students, even getting engaged for a short time. After college though, our career paths took us in different directions, me heading west and Paul taking a job in New York City. When neither of us was willing to give up our career, we tried the long distance thing for awhile, finally deciding a clean break was best, despite our feelings for each other.

Eventually, my career found me in New England. Not really knowing anyone, my social life was understandably rather scant. Since I had a lot of free time, I decided to volunteer at a facility for homeless and runaway teens. It was there that I ran into the Goth lifestyle again, as a number of the kids used it as a means to feel like they were in control.

One day, I found a current magazine someone had left in the Community room, and took it back to the Center’s office. When I returned a week later, and no one had claimed it, I took it home to read. The magazine discussed various alternate lifestyles and this edition had a section devoted to witches and warlocks. It was something I had toyed with during my Goth period, and still held some interest. The genre was a frequent reading subject, as was any movie that dealt with witches, warlocks and Magick.

There were several references to clubs and online bulletin boards and chat sites dedicated to the subject and the lifestyle. On a lark, I checked a few of them out and joined in some chats. I found a couple of groups and chat boards locally based that discussed the merits of several private clubs in the area. There was also a group that met every few weeks or so, usually at a restaurant where anyone could join. When I saw they were meeting Friday at a restaurant not too far from me, I decided to go and check it out.

On Friday, I could not decide what look to go for, and in the end, just wore some jeans, a black sweater and a pair of tan ankle boots. I got to the restaurant and found the room the group was in; there were already a half dozen people there and one of them greeted me as I walked in.

“Hi, I’m Alexander, but you can call me Al or Alex. This is my little group.”

“Hello, I’m Eve. I’m kind of new to the area and looking to maybe meet some people.”

“How long have you been into the lifestyle? Or are you just interested in finding out more about it?”

“Well, I went through a period in my mid to late teens where I was heavy into Goth and Wiccan. I outgrew the Goth, but have always maintained an interest in witchcraft. I’m really interested in getting back into it.”

“We will see if we can help you out with that. Enjoy the evening and I will try to point a few people in your direction. After, we can talk some more and perhaps I can help out with some additional recommendations.”

True to his word, Alex introduced me to several people who provided me with some very helpful information. There were a couple of groups in the area that actually met on a regular basis and practiced witchcraft. A couple of them recommended one group in particular, and also mentioned a “social club” that was a members only deal, but they did an occasional open house and members drive. As the group was breaking up, Alex came over to see if I had gotten any useful information. I told him what I had learned during the evening.

He informed me that one of the groups mentioned was heavy on the sexual aspects of spells and such, and that several of the male members were reputed to be “demons”; saying that it might be best to avoid those at first. Alex recommended one group in particular and one of the clubs as well. Over the next couple of months, I attended a number of meetings and reacquainted myself with some of the rituals. I kept hearing from several people about the males known to be “demons”. Funny thing though, the males jokingly warned against them, while the females mostly avoided the subject when they were mentioned.

After attending some of the member drives at a few of the clubs, I joined two of them that seemed to be the best fits for what I was looking for. One actually was heavy into rituals and I was required to learn them and pass tests before being inducted into each level. The other was more informal, meeting at restaurants some of the time, sometimes in a private home, and occasionally outdoors somewhere. I also went to another of the clubs that was dedicated to the sexual aspects of witchcraft, and often had ritualistic sexual ceremonies, and where I had heard many people hooked up.

Since I had moved, my sex life had suffered and I missed the occasional casual encounter. Several people I had been meeting suggested that club in particular for that. I did hear veiled warnings about hooking up with “Eloc” though no one could give me specifics. When I asked if he was the demon I had heard about, or what he looked like, all I got was vague responses.

Now I considered myself fairly street wise when it came to keeping myself safe. I had taken self defense classes, carried pepper spray, never left a drink unattended and practiced safe sex. I valet parked my car when that service was available, otherwise, parked it in a well lit area. When I could, I got info on the person I was hooking up with, and sent myself an email or texted a friend, so I felt pretty secure that I would not be taken in. I did not know it yet, but I was already under the demon’s spell and if I had known what was going to happen, I would definitely be afraid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At one of the first meetings I went to, I met several people who were very welcoming. They told me of several other upcoming events over the next week or so. I ran into a few of them at some of these meetings and there was one girl in particular named Lina, I took a liking to. We chatted at each of these meetings and eventually got together for dinner alone one evening. We really hit it off, one thing led to another and by the end of the night we were at her place in bed together. She did things to me I had no idea even existed,

MalenaGinger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalenaGinger

The feeling of euphoria I felt that night lasted for days before fading away. I continued attending various events and meeting new people. I hooked up with Lina again as well as a few other women and a guy or two over the next couple of months, but still never ran into Eloc, though afterwards, I was told he was actually at some of the events. Sex with one of the guys turned out to be truly amazing, almost to the extent I wondered if he had given me something.

Jeremy had been the perfect gentleman though, and it was actually me that made the first move, and eventually, that we go somewhere. He suggested a hotel, rather than my place, so I would not worry he would know where I lived and even let me pick the place, which he then refused to let me pay anything towards. We stopped and picked up a bottle of my favorite wine, and he bought fresh condoms.

Once at the hotel, he was extremely romantic, spending a lot of time making sure I was comfortable and not rushing me. After I finally got naked and he was stripped down to his boxers, he spent a great deal of time on foreplay, asking me along the way if I liked this or that, and then taking a lot of time doing it. He kissed his way down my body, lingering one my breasts; sucking and teasing them, and somehow giving me just the slightest bit of pain, that intensified the pleasure even more.

His fingers caressed each arm so softly, I could barely feel it, yet it had quite the arousing effect. When he reached my mons, he skipped down to my thighs, kissing and caressing his way up and down each leg. I am generally not into any foot play, but he spent time massaging and kissing each foot as well. Then he had me lie on my stomach and gave me the most wonderful and erotic back massage. By the time he was massaging the back of my legs, I was dripping and ready to beg him to fuck me.

When Jeremy turned me over again and slipped between my legs, I came almost as soon as his tongue hit my clit.  Even then, he did not stop. He tongue fucked my pussy, and then my ass. It felt like his tongue was six inches long. After several more amazing orgasms, he finally got on his knees and pushed his shorts down; I got a look at his penis for the first time. He was almost exactly the size and shape of my favorite dildo. He slipped on a condom, lifted my legs over his shoulders and gently slid inside me.

Starting out slowly, he gradually increased the sped and depth of his thrusts inside me. Every time I was about to cum, he slowed down or stopped for a short time, then slowly built me up to the edge yet again. I stopped counting how many times until I was finally begging him to make me cum. He smiled at me and began pounding his cock, which suddenly seemed to grow even bigger and harder, deep into me, and with a loud grunt, exploded just as I tensed into a massive orgasm of my own. Even after cumming, he continued pumping me, prolonging my orgasm for several more minutes.

As he lay there with his member still inside me, Jeremy did not seem to get any softer. And though he was no longer moving, I could feel his veins pulsing. When he finally lowered my legs and rolled on his back, he was still fully erect and I began to wonder if he had taken something, though I had not seen him do that. As I was about to slip down and give him a blow job, he stopped me and instead, pulled me on top of him. As I lowered myself onto his member, I could swear it felt like he was growing again.

He told me to ride him at my own pace, so I began to raise and lower my body.  He gently pushed up each time I slid down, but never any harder or faster than I was moving. The feeling was so incredible, I did not want it to stop, so I rode him for at least fifteen minutes; this time, I was the one changing pace to stop from cumming too soon. He teased my breasts with his hands, finally pulling me down to suckle them. His hands moved to my ass cheeks and his fingers were just barely touching my rosebud.

I had tried anal a few times, and had never enjoyed it much, but his light teases on it were beginning to drive me crazy. I just wanted to ask him to put his finger inside me and fuck my ass with it, but was afraid he would think I was weird. The next thing I knew, I was feeling some pressure against it, and then he was in. slowly sliding his finger in and out of my ass, I was still riding his cock, but was nearing the time when I knew I would no longer be able to stop the orgasm that was so close.  I felt a second finger push into me, fuck me a few times, then he pulled both fingers out.

His hands were back on my hips and in one single move, lifted me off his cock, and lowered my ass onto it. My own weight carried me down as he gently thrust up. I began bouncing up and down, and the pace of his thrusts got harder and quicker. When he began pinching and rolling my clit with his finger, I could no longer hold back. I screamed as I came and felt him explode once again. We kept bouncing and thrusting for another minute, until I finally collapsed on top of him.

I felt Jeremy’s cock slowly softening until it slipped out of me, and I rolled off to one side. It took me several minutes longer to catch my breath and after holding me for a few minutes more, asked if I would like to shower or wash up. I went in to clean up and when I came out of the bathroom, he had partially dressed and poured the remainder of the wine. I dressed and we finished the wine, then left. When I got in my car, I realized we had been in the room for over five hours. I drove home and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

I was still tingling the next morning when I woke up, and felt the need to masturbate before starting my day. I could not believe that after the night of sex I had, I could still be horny. The feeling continued throughout the day, and I found myself touching my tits or rubbing my clit whenever I could. I even went to the restroom on my break and rubbed out a quick orgasm. None of this seemed to help, as my breasts just became so engorged, my nipples hurt. My clit was also swollen and hard as a rock and no matter how many times I masturbated, nothing changed.

I was beginning to wonder if I had caught something or if he had done something to me. A week later, I was masturbating seven or eight times a day and that was just barely keeping me functioning. I had to go out and get a few new bras as I had gone up a full cup size. I called everyone I knew and started hooking up nearly every night, even adding in a third, and on one occasion a fourth person to the mix. I would be satisfied for a coiple of hours, or sometimes as much as a day before the horniness returned. I knew something had to be done and soon.

-to be continued...

 

 

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments