Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Demon Eloc - Part 3

"More strange things happen to Eve at the Wiccan event."

10
4 Comments 4
7.4k Views 7.4k
3.3k words 3.3k words

I decided to wander around the grounds again and see if I could spot Lina, or get any information on Eloc. I stopped briefly in the big tent and saw four of the six initiates having sex with at least one other person. Since I knew that part of the process was that I have sex with each of them as well, I looked to see if I could join in on anything. One girl was on all fours on a mat on the ground being fucked in the ass. I lay down in front of her and slid underneath her until my head was between her legs and hers between mine.

I finger fucked her pussy and licked her clit until I felt her about to cum, then twisted my fingers deep inside her as I bit down on her clit and sucked it into my mouth. The guy fucking her realized what I was doing and pounded her hard at the same time. Her body suddenly tensed, then released in a series of body jerks and she squirted all over my hand and face. I moved out from under her, and looked to see if there was anyone of the other initiates I could fuck. I did this without much thought as it was just part of the rituals.

I spotted two of the girls riding a couple of men cowboy style, lying side by side, while another guy was moving back and forth in front of the women, fucking them in the mouth. There was a table nearby containing a number of toys including dildos, strap-ons and vibrators. I put on one of the strap-ons and grabbed a large dildo.  Going up behind one of the girls, I slid the strap-on into her ass and then reached over and pushed the dildo into the other girl’s ass. By this time, both girls had been stretched open so wide, using even a good sized dildo was not any problem.

Both of them moaned as I entered them and began pushing back against the dildos as they moved up and down. All of us were getting into a rhythm and seemingly feeding off each other’s energy. Another man came over, stepping in front of me, straddling the girl I was fucking and thrust his cock into my mouth. It was not long before both girls were moaning loudly and close to an orgasm. Both guys picked up the pace and I matched it as both girls exploded. I felt a load of hot jizz shoot down my throat at the same time with the last few ropes hitting my face as he pulled out of my mouth.

Before I could pull the strappy out and stand up, I was pushed down and bent over and a warm liquid was poured into my crack. I felt something being inserted inside me and pulling and holding me open. A series of increasingly larger items were inserted as the device held me open wider each time. The thrust of each item was also pushing me deeper into the girl’s ass with the strap-on. Whatever was being done to me was beginning to have an effect.

Something was being clamped onto my clit and labia. I felt something cold being pushed into my ass, followed by the largest object yet. The object, which I assumed was a large dildo was being pounded deep into my ass and I was starting to get aroused. My nipples were rubbing against the girl’s back and I felt them becoming engorged again. Suddenly an electric shock hit my clit and labia sending me into an instant orgasm. The shock only lasted only a second, then stopped, but every so often I was hit with another shock resulting in another orgasm.

They must have attached electrodes to the girl I was fucking as well, because every time I got hit with a shock, she jerked and screamed as well. I had never had quite as intense a feeling, and before all this started, would easily have satisfied me; but now, it only seemed to arouse me more. I could hear myself begging them for more, and they obliged me by pounding me harder with the dildo and shocking me for several seconds before stopping.

The orgasms were apparently too much for the girl, who suddenly collapsed on top of the guy. I was lifted back and the strap-on removed. The girl was lifted off the guy and I was picked up and lowered onto the guy who was still rock hard. He began to fuck my pussy and the dildo continued pounding into my ass. The shocks continued hitting me periodically, sending me into an orgasm each time. My breasts were extremely swollen and soon someone came over with the breast pump and I was drained once again.

This time, they left the pump on and each time I had another orgasm, a gush of milk would be collected. For a brief second fear seized my brain as I wondered what was happening to me, then another shock hit and another and another. and all I wanted was more. A bottle was put to my lips and I swallowed the liquid down. A second bottle replaced the first one and I drank that down as well. I realized the shocks had stopped and the dildo was gone from my ass. My pussy was still being fucked though, and he was playing with my clit.

I soon felt the familiar feeling rising inside me and had another orgasm. But this one was different.  It felt normal, and I felt a sexual release. The breast pump was removed and then people were helping me to stand up and get me to a chair. I was handed a bottle of water to drink, which I gulped down. I began to feel better and after a few more minutes, was able to leave.

I was about to continue my search for Lina and Eloc as if the last few hours had never happened when I heard the horn signaling lunch was starting. I decided that might be the best place to find them, so headed over to the dining area. Before getting in line, I stood back and scanned the gathering crowd for Lina.

All of a sudden I spotted her carrying a container that appeared quite similar to the one my milk was collected in. I ran over and tapped her on the shoulder, but when she turned around, it wasn’t her. In fact, it looked nothing like her and I could not imagine what had made me think it was her in the first place. I was about to ask her about my milk when I saw it was not the same container at all. Just one more mystery on the list.

I still didn’t know what Eloc looked like, just a general description, so I got in line for my meal. When I got to the head of the line, it seemed like the people serving the food whispered amongst themselves and one of them pulled a plate from a different spot than the others. It looked like there was already something on the plate, but additional food was added and it was handed to me. I picked up a package of utensils and found a spot to sit where I had a good view of the entire area. I dug through the food, but nothing looked out of the ordinary.

The only thing I had to go on to identify Eloc was that he had a shock of white hair in the front of his head. As I looked around, I spotted him, but just as I was about to get up, I saw another man with a white streak, and then two other men with streaks of neon blue and green In the same place. I sat back down and finished my meal, feeling much better when I was done. I still wanted to find both of them, but decided I needed to come up with a better plan.

 In the meantime, another ritual was scheduled and I had received an invitation. It was not the type of thing that one ignored, so I headed to where I was told it was taking place. Since Lina was a couple of ranks above me, there was a good chance if she was actually here, I might run into her. Not that I even knew exactly what I would say to her when I saw her, but guess I would figure it out if and when that happened. When I arrived, there was a small group of about a dozen people. Four were male and the rest were women.

As soon as I arrived, the ritual began, so I figured Lina must not be there after all. After some chanting and reciting of passages from the Book of Shadows, the women paired off sitting on a large mat and facing each other. Each couple was given a long double ended dildo which each woman inserted one end into her pussy. As soon as I inserted my end, I felt my breasts engorge and noticed that my partner’s breasts were also swelling. Within minutes they were aching. And I half expected someone to walk over with a breast pump.

I looked at the other women and none of them seemed to be experiencing the same issue. The four men walked over to us, and each man took a breast into his mouth and began suckling. The feeling of someone actually sucking on them, rather than the breast pump was extremely arousing and I soon found myself with one hand moving the dildo back and forth between us, while playing with my clit with the other hand. My partner was doing the same, placing her hand on top of mine on the dildo.

In the meantime, the men stopped suckling after awhile and began walking around us in circles, stroking themselves as they walked. I recognized this to be a fertility ritual and a moment of fear once again crossed my mind. Why had I been asked to attend this particular ritual? It was generally done to women trying to get pregnant, and that was a thought I was certainly not considering right now. Before I could think about it further, I suddenly felt my body tense then explode in an intense orgasm. As I did, so did my partner and the four men came and ejaculated over our genitals.

ChloeOlsen1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeOlsen1

One by one each pair of women orgasmed, and the men repeated their part of the process. Next, one woman from each pair got up and moved counter clockwise to another woman. The whole process was repeated until the women that were moving had had sex with each of the women staying in place. I noticed that each time a new woman lay down with me and inserted the dildo into her pussy, both our breasts became engorged and each time the men came over and suckled them.

Everyone was handed a bottle of water to drink. I noticed that while my breasts were engorged again, the last woman I was with did not swell after the men suckled her. Once again, I was feeling fear about what was happening to me. I was about ready to get into my car and just leave when I spotted Lina.  She looked right at me and smiled then turned and walked away.  I chased after her, never losing sight of her. But when I caught up with her and spun her around, it wasn’t her.

Now I was really getting frightened that I was becoming delusional or having hallucinations. I stood there staring at the woman and began laughing hysterically. Someone called for the medical team and I soon found myself in a golf cart headed for the medical tent. Once there, the breast pump was attached to my nipples and I was drained again; this time it looked like they collected twice as much milk as the last time. They told me they were going to give me something to calm me down if it was okay and I nodded.

Whatever they gave me made me feel sleepy and I drifted off to sleep. When I woke up, I was in my car. I felt much calmer and my breasts were not swollen at all. For the first time in days, I did not feel the least bit aroused either. I also found myself quite hungry and wondered if I had missed dinner. I got out of the car and headed to the dining area. There were a few people still sitting around the dining area, but the food line was closed.

I was about to walk away when I heard someone calling my name. She told me a plate had been set aside for me and she would get someone to get it. I went and sat down at one of the tables and a few minutes later, someone put a plate down in front of me. It was piled with food and I dove in, never thinking I could eat it all. Before I knew it though, I was swallowing the last bite of food. A bottle of Gatorade and a bottle of water had also been brought to me, and I drained both bottles.

I decided to go spend some time in the meditation tent while I tried to decide whether to leave or not. I made my way there and went inside. This was a safe place as no sex was permitted in here. It was currently empty and lit only with numerous electronic candles, but still quite dark. I found a quiet corner and sat down on a mat. I assumed a meditation pose and began chanting my mantra. I was soon lost inside myself.

I considered just staying in the tent till it was time to leave tomorrow, but something else was compelling me to see what happens. I needed answers. I needed to know why I seemed to be being singled out, though I really could not be sure this wasn’t happening to others. Perhaps that was the first thing I needed to find out; see if I see anyone else was going through the same thing. I could not do that from in here. I left with a new resolve to find out what was happening to me.

I also still had an obligation to fulfill and that was to have sex with the other four girls. I decided to try and take care of that and set out to find them first. The most likely place to find them was the large tent, so I headed there. There were only three of the girls there and one of them was the girl I had fucked earlier, but none of them were engaged at the moment. I grabbed a strap-on and invited one of the girls to come and ride it, while the other girl came and rode my face. I could only hope I did not become aroused before I could bring them each to a orgasm.

I quickly went to work licking one girl’s clit while I pounded the other one’s pussy. Shortly after I started though, someone came over and whispered to the girl on my face. She moved back and a penis gag was placed over my mouth. She quickly mounted the dildo, bouncing up and down. The first girl was handed another dildo, and promptly began fucking the other’s ass with it. I got a glimpse of one of the men walking over with the long double ended dildo. I tried to shake my head no, but it went unseen.

My feet were pushed back towards my body, raising my knees, and providing better access to my ass. I felt one end penetrate me, and heard the girl moan as the other end entered her. By now, I was becoming quite aroused, and everything felt swollen and ached for release. Judging from the noises they were making, both girls were nearing climax.

When the girl riding the strap-on exploded, then collapsed, she was quickly replaced with one of the two girls I had left to fuck. Just when my breasts felt like they were going to burst, the breast pump was attached to my nipples and the pressure began subsiding. My ass was still being fucked with the dildo and I assumed they were using the other end on the new girl, who must have already been quite aroused as she came in a matter of minutes, right after the one on the face dildo.

Both girls were quickly removed and one of the men came over, straddled my face and lowered himself onto the dildo. As he bounced up and down, I could feel him stroking his member and feel his balls hitting my chin. Another man climbed between my legs and lifted them over his shoulders. He plunged his full length inside me in a single thrust at the same time the dildo was pushed deep into my ass. It seemed like nearly the full length was inside me. The dildo and cock were alternately moving in and out of me and the feeling was incredible.

Even though the breast pump was working overtime, my breasts felt as swollen as ever and I was feeling no closer to an orgasm. The man riding the penis gag suddenly grunted and I felt his hot ropes of semen hit my pussy. After releasing his load, he moved off of me and the gag was finally removed. My pussy and ass were being pounded and before I could even think, there was a cock in my mouth.

With all of my holes being fucked and my breasts being pumped, I finally felt a wave rising within me. The pounding was getting harder and faster until I could barely breathe. The guy fucking my mouth suddenly pulled out and shot his wad on my pussy. The man fucking me pulled out, rubbed the head of his cock in the mixture and plunged back inside me. A hand reached into the space and found my clit, pinching it hard. The action sent me over the edge and I finally exploded in a massive orgasm.

The stroking continued a minute longer. Then I felt the dildo being pulled out and the man fucking me stepped back. As I lay there trying to catch my breath, the breast pump was removed and someone helped me to sit up and handed me some water. I could not help but think again that I was under some sort of spell, but remembered I did have the amulet and potion to protect me. And despite everything that had happened, I had not been harmed and had actually had some amazing sex, which was the stated goal of the event. My fear stemmed from the fact that I did not know why certain things were happening and if I was being singled out. if I was being singled out, I needed to find out why.`

After the day I had had, I only attended one of the instructional classes at night and went back to my car, where I fell asleep in minutes. I woke up when I heard the breakfast horn go off. I got myself up, took the dose of potion and headed over to the food line where I was handed my plate of food. I sat down at a table and made some small talk with the others at the table, then went back to my car and grabbed my ditty bag. I took a long hot shower, followed by a cool down and was feeling really refreshed by the time I finished.

-to be continued…

 

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments