Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Horror Of Afon Valley

"Seb wandered into the Afon valley – but what goes in, doesn’t always come out!"

6
7 Comments 7
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Seb sighed. The hound was not known for disobeying him, yet here he was, wandering alone into the darkening interior of Afon valley. Trees hunched over the path as darkness seemed to watch his every step. The high stems swayed in the breeze and sucked every photon of light from the ever blackening sky. He didn’t know where he was headed and every now and then he shouted the dog’s name; hoping it would come running to him.

“Duke. Here boy!”

There was no flurry of hair, no pattering of paws, no panting of breath. No dog.

There was no sound. There should have been. The upper levels of the trees were swaying in the wind; they should have been making a swishing sound at least. Seb stopped to look up. He stood there, in perfect silence, waiting for a noise. It was eerie.

He wanted to turn around and head back out of the wood but he couldn’t leave the dog behind. His father would kill him. He was ever the optimist as he walked forward.

“Duke – Duke. Here boy!”

Finally, he heard a noise but it wasn’t the dog. A swishing noise swept past him on an urgent mission somewhere. He looked behind him quickly and then in front to see who had made it but he was all alone.

Seb didn’t really know how alone he was. He simply had no idea at all.

He walked onwards, occasionally calling out the dog’s name. In the distance, a ray of light escaped the tree canopy to shine down on the end of the path; highlighting a five bar gate.

Seb walked towards the gate, trying his best to look around every corner to see if anything was there. He was cautious to the point of being afraid.

The gate was an old relic; probably leading to some deserted farmer’s house. It was in dire need of renovation. The top bar was broken in half; both halves rested on the next one down and the others were straining to stay in one piece. One end of the gate was resting on the ground; half-off its hinges. Seb turned to look at the meadow that started to open out before him. He thought he saw some movement in the distance and called the dog’s name once more.

“Duke.”

“Hello.”

Seb turned swiftly. He just about jumped out of his skin as he did so. His neck jerked and twisted with the effort.

“Fuck!”

It was the only word that came to him as he jumped backwards by a few steps.

“You frightened me,” he continued.

A girl, no teenager – well, a woman was standing on the other side of the gate dressed in a white flowing one-piece dress. No shoes. She was a thin wisp of a girl with long blonde and braided hair and, as he noticed, large breasts for her slim figure.

He hadn’t noticed that the gate she was leaning on was whole again. He hadn’t noticed that the gate swung freely on its hinges. In fact, he only noticed her ample breasts and her smile.

“You shouldn’t be here,” she said.

“Why is that?”

“It’s not time.”

“What’s not time? Have you seen my dog?”

“There’s been no dog in these woods for – Oooo – a long, long time.”

“He’s in here somewhere. What do you mean not time?” He asked once more.

The lady swung open the gate and stepped towards Seb; her smile, intoxicating. Her figure swayed in tune to the branches of the trees. Her brown skin amplified her figure against the whiteness of her dress. The light that punctuated the branches seemed to just shine on her alone. Seb could see through the dress and onto the dark patch between her thighs. He could see her dark aureoles seep through the thin fabric. He wasn’t trying to look at all those things, he just couldn’t help himself. It was like the words breast, aureole and pussy popped into his head and he looked in their general direction. Noting down what he saw. Liking what he saw. Even wanting what he saw.

“I’m the only person in these woods,” she informed him; a gentle smile crept across her face and the gently sway of her figure enticed him.

“You live here?”

“Not exactly live, no. I come here often and tonight, well, tonight is one of those nights.”

Seb looked around and noticed the receding sunlight. Dusk was approaching and the only part left of the day was shining on the woman in front of him.

“Why tonight?”

“I was supposed to meet someone, but not you. He doesn’t seem to have turned up.”

“Shame! Will I do?” Seb joked.

“You’re gonna have to,” she whispered to herself and then more loudly, “Yes. Why not!”

Seb wasn’t sure what she meant exactly, not until she slipped the chord from her waist, pulled at the criss-crossed strings at the top of her dress and let it fall over her elegant and sexy body to the floor.

“Do you want to fuck?” she asked stepping free of the dress.

Seb was left dumbfounded and just nodded. Her skin was free from blemishes. Smooth. Silky. A tiny amount of dark hair covered her sex. Her nipples hardened in the cool breeze. Her eyes implored him. A pout formed on her lips in expectation only for them to be separated by the tip of her tongue.

She stepped towards Seb, each step causing another inch to be added to his already stiffening cock beneath his trousers.

Trousers that were no longer attached to him.
Trousers that had fallen to the floor.
Trousers that were pooled at the side of the track along with his underpants, shirt, shoes and socks.

“What the fuck!” he blurted out as he became aware of his nakedness.

“Impressive,” the girl muttered, as she took sight of his upright length staring at her.

“Very nice, so lovely,” she added, “just what I need tonight.”

“Is it? How the fuck did I get naked?” he questioned.

She just nodded. “So many questions. Come, fuck me here.”

She brushed away a few mounds of earth, flattening the area around her. Seb joined in, unaware of the ritual and preparation that was being performed. When every mound of earth was flattened, she lay on the ground, fondled her breasts, briefly, opened her legs wide and invited Seb to step inside.

Without realising it, he broke the bond of light surrounding her. Inside her space, he was hers. There was nothing he could do.

Seb knelt down and then engulfed her body. His cock pushed against her sex and he entered her fully. His pride and joy seemed to double in size as he pushed into her. Every stroke was intense and he pumped away, fucking her slowly as she lay beneath him; savouring every forward motion and every return. His cock tingled like never before.

Her hands came up around his neck and she played him like a delicate instrument. Her legs wrapped around his torso as she invited him in; all the way in.  Her soft thighs stroked his own as she slowly urged him on. Her velvet sheath massaged his burgeoning cock. Underneath the façade she gritted her teeth, closed her eyes and waited for the moment when she could take control.

As Seb was momentarily unbalanced, she swept her legs over him like some trained ninja, she flipped Seb over onto his back and pinned him to the floor. Her hand came down on his chest and she pushed him to the ground. She raised herself up on his cock and started to fuck him.

She was now in control. He wasn’t going anywhere – not now. Her breath seeped through gritted teeth before she remembered to smile. Her body moved sensuously on top of him. Her breasts invited hands to maul, touch and abuse them.

Seb moaned beneath her. His hands found her heaving breasts and he pinched a nipple or two for good measure. His cock repeatedly entered her as she thrust her bottom onto it.

Leaning forward, she whispered in his ear. “Fuck me. Fuck me hard.”

As his bum pushed upwards to meet her downward movements, Seb's cock penetrated as far as it could go.

“That’s it – fuck me like that,” she urged.

Seb complied fully with her wishes. He grabbed her waist to steady her and try to keep her in once place as his cock shot inside her at an ever increasing pace.

The girl was moaning and groaning on top of him as their carnal pleasure played out.

The sun set.
The trees grew as quiet as silence itself.
The wind stopped.
The ground grew cool.
Her skin dimpled with the breeze.
Her moans grew louder and louder.
Her orgasm would have rushed into her soul.
If she had one.

Of course, Seb never realised any of this. He was too busy fucking this beauty on top of him and concentrating on his own pleasure. Yes, he knew she was about to have an orgasm but as for the other things, he was oblivious to them. Totally oblivious.

But then, Seb had never been in the Afon valley before and certainly not to a place like this. It was a place that was miles away from his normal dog-walking routine. It was a place where beauty, lust and eroticism combined together with pure evil. A place where –

Just as she thrashed on top of Seb, he started to fill her cunt with his seed. “Yes,” she cried, “Yes!”

“Da mihi liberos meos.”

Seb struggled to place the language, but it wasn’t anything he knew.

The ground sank.
Seb started to slip and slide on the softening soil.
He held on tightly to her waist.
Thousands of ants rushed from the mounds that had been flattened earlier.
Loose earth flew into the air.
The sudden breeze scattered the dust about them.
The ground liquefied.
She laughed as she fucked his cock into her, taking all of his spunk deep inside.

Ants devoured Seb, they surrounded him, engulfed him. They seemed to suck him down into the ground. He started to thrash about; pushing her off him with wild exaggerated thrusts of his groin, arms and legs. Seb tried to escape. The ants pulled on every part of him as his cock fell out of her cunt and he lost contact with her. With all his effort to stay above the surface, he just sank further downwards. His head was covered with the brown creatures and they started to invade his mouth; crawling inside and down his neck. His arms were pulled to the side as he sank into the ground. His feet seemed to be bound in layer upon layer of the chitinous creatures. He felt small mandibles bite at his tongue as he was rendered silent. They even climbed out of his nose.

They became, him.

He tried to speak. Tried to shout for help, but his mouth was full. He wondered what was happening to the woman. Was she being pulled under as well? Was she as helpless as him? Had she escaped?

Seb thrashed about just under the surface. He sank slowly and silently into the ground until the silence returned.

The girl watched him leave her. Watched him slowly sink into the earth and be taken by her family. She watched his flailing body, covered in ants, descend to their home.

She had accomplished her task. She had taken his seed and now she was rebirthing every one of them. Her legs were covered in ants. New ones. Babies. She had created every from each and every sperm cell that ejaculated inside her, in seconds. Millions of babies were created, all of them scuttled from her to merge into the mass of ants that formed the ground she stood on.  

As the last ant wandered onto the floor, the woman raised her hands into the air and slowly dissolved.  She became the breeze that once more made the forest whole. The wind sighed, a heavy sigh.

The sun had all finally disappeared. Stillness returned to the wood. Trees became trees once more; swaying in the breeze. Even a bird returned to sit upon the old and haggard gate post that was hanging off its hinges.

A hand suddenly punched its way through the ground, slapping hard on the surface and punctuating the almost pleasant stillness. It sank just as easily as it had appeared. It punched upward and slapped once more; this time accompanied by a second hand. Arms flapped but finally emerged from the soft friable soil catching hold of firmer ground to their side. A head appeared. It roared, letting loose a loud rasping sound. A few dead ants flew out of it as Seb gasped for breath; sucking in much needed air to fill his lungs. He pounded the ground to gain some leverage; all the while hyperventilating in fear of his life. Finally his arms connected with solid earth and he pulled himself upwards. It was a struggle, but he pulled and then pushed on his arms. He gulped in large quantities of air; struggling faster and faster to get out of the ground. He finally emerged from his private hell after brushing the remaining creatures from his naked body; gathering up his clothes he ran away from the spot where, minutes earlier, he was fucking the most beautiful girl in the world.

Seb panted hard and looked around – she was nowhere to be seen. His lips quivered in the darkness and his hands shook, violently.

He looked into the ground and contemplated pushing his hand in to try and grab her and pull her out. Was she in there? Did she run away? What happened to her?

Seb stared at the still ground before him and slowly pulled on his trousers socks and shoes, just as he got his head through his shirt, the dust in front of him pooled upwards into the air. An old man’s face studied him hard from what must have been fifteen feet in the air. Twigs of surrounding trees penetrated the man’s face as it formed in front of him.

“Fuck!” thought Seb as he resigned himself to finality.

Seb was rooted to the ground. He couldn’t move a muscle. He watched and sighed and waited for his world to collapse around him, once more.

A loud booming voice surrounded him, almost knocking him to the floor. “It’s not your time.  Go!”

Seb stared at the swirling face before him and then turned and ran. He ran as fast as he could. When he reached the top of Afon valley he heard a dog bark. He tripped on some loose tree roots and fell to the floor. Seb pushed himself up on all fours to the wetness of a familiar lick from a dog’s tongue. Tears shattered the numbness of the cold ache in his chest. He had never been so pleased in all his life.

ooOoo

Miss_Tessy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miss_Tessy

Hours slipped past as Seb sat quietly at home. His father hadn’t known him to be so quiet. He wondered whether he should tell anyone of his escapade. He kept silent. In the night, he awoke, wondering what had happened to the girl. Beads of sweat dripped from his forehead as he sat up, panting hard. Would the police come? Would he be arrested? Who was she? Where is she?

The following day he considered visiting the police to report it all. He never did.

Weeks went by and still there was no report of any missing girl in the paper.

Finally, his composure broke. He told his father that he was thinking of walking in Afon valley to see what he would say.

“You don’t want to go in there son,” his father told him.

“Not this side of Winter. Some bad things happen in there,” he said shaking his head from side to side. Seb stamped on an ant that had crawled beneath the kitchen table.

It was enough for Seb to just nod and take heed of his father’s words. He wondered whether they were words of wisdom or words of folklore. He swallowed hard.

Afon valley was never mentioned again.

And you, the reader should beware. If you ever find yourself near Afon valley; do think twice before entering – especially if it’s quiet.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments