Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dental Unload

"Matt attends a very unusual dental surgery."

17
7 Comments 7
4.8k Views 4.8k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"This story came to me while at the Dentist...I hope you find it funny."

Matt took a strange call from his dentist in the early hours of the morning, at eight o’clock precisely, asking to rearrange an appointment. After some discussion, it became apparent that Sharon, the oral hygienist, couldn’t make the time of day that he had originally booked and his dentist, a Dr. Angela Price, had insisted that Sharon and Jenny were the only assistants that she would work with.

Matt smiled to himself and found it strange that Dr. Angela Price had preferences. Well that was a first, he thought. Matt kindly agreed to rearrange the appointment for five thirty in the evening; it seemed a little late in the day, he thought, but arranged it anyway.

On arrival at the dental surgery, Matt checked himself in and was told to wait. He couldn’t help but look down the top of the assistant that typed away on the keyboard. Her tits jiggled every time she tapped her finger; helped of course by her arms jostling at the sides of her very large breasts.

Matt always looked at women’s breasts, even at work, and loved to ogle them and get sneak preview of unsuspecting staff, especially newbies. He loved them.

“Enjoying yourself?” the receptionist asked without looking up from the keyboard.

Matt took a deep breath and nodded. “Yes, very nice indeed. Are they on the NHS?”

The receptionist looked up at him over her glasses but didn’t stop typing. “No these are private only. You get Sharon and Angela on the NHS.”

“Shame,” he retorted. Matt wasn’t complaining about his NHS treatment, in fact, there was nothing wrong with the NHS at all.

Jenny appeared in the doorway and rested her back against the frame; she listened to Matt’s conversation with the receptionist before coughing loudly.

“Mr. Matt Evans,” she announced.

Matt turned to her, nodded and started to walk towards her.

“Catch you again,” he said, pointing to the receptionist.

Jenny leaned in to whisper in his ear as he walked past. “She’s such a tease that one. We really shouldn’t have employed her!”

Matt smiled and headed for the dental room. After placing his bag on the floor, he squinted at Angela who was busy filling in forms, presumably from the previous patient, though it bothered him that no one had actually left since he got there.

“Sit down please,” said Angela without lifting her head.

Jenny started to prepare Matt with a plastic bib, “in case you make a mess,” she giggled. Then she placed goggles over his eyes, “and this is in case Angela makes a mess,” she giggled once more. The humour was lost on Matt and he wondered what he had let himself in for.

She finally instructed Matt to lie on the chair and she flattened it horizontally and lifted it to the correct height.  The bright light shone in his eyes and as he was about to speak when Angela stood up.

“Right then, how are you today?”

“Great. Absolutely great,” Matt replied.

“Have you experienced any problems with your teeth, gums or mouth since we last saw you?”

“No. Nothing. Everything’s been fine.”

“Well we’re going to check you out and see what comes up. Hopefully everything will be just fine.”

Matt nodded and before he could reply he saw a mirror and metal pick in his periphery vision. He opened his mouth as a reflex action. Angela proceeded to look at Matt’s teeth.

“Jenny, would you mind seeing to the necessary?” Matt caught her nodding in Jenny’s direction.

Jenny left the room and returned with the dental hygienist and then moved to stand behind Angela.

“Sharon will be helping me out today as Jenny is new here, but she’s learning fast,” Angela told Matt.

Matt nodded and replied with the obligatory “Hm-mm.”

He heard the rustling of clothing and felt the poking of the metal pick on his teeth.

He exhibited a sharp intake of breath when a hand reached in and retrieved his cock from his trousers; pulling it out fully as the hand retreated. The metal pick scraped and poked as the mirror moved around inside Matt’s mouth.

Lips caressed the head of his cock. “A little sensitive on upper two,” said Angela as Matt heard the tapping of a keyboard. Matt didn’t think it was his teeth that were sensitive, but who was he to argue?

A mouth settled over his swollen cockhead and sucked on the fleshy bell-end. “Metal filling is a little loose on upper six, but will probably last a little longer.”

That wasn’t all that was lose, thought Matt. He wanted to stop her and ask whether this was the normal treatment or whether he was in the right place, but he was afraid to pierce the bubble.

Sharon was holding Matt’s cock at the base and was now slowly bobbing her head up and down on it. Matt looked at Angela who was obviously watching Sharon perform oral on him. It wasn’t the first time she had watched Sharon, and in fact, this was precisely the reason for re-arranging the appointment, because Sharon sucked cock like a pro.

“She’s really good at this oral cleaning, she really is an asset to this company,” said Angela to no-one in particular.

“Hm-mm,” replied Matt.

“You’re lucky she’s not using tee-pee’s down your pecker. She’s done that before.”

Matt cringed. Jenny cringed. Angela smiled.

“Oh that’s nice,” announced Angela. Matt wanted to know what was nice. He thought it was the way Sharon slipped his cock down her throat but only Jenny knew what Angela meant, especially as it was her finger that slipped its way into Angela’s cunt.

“There’s a build-up of plaque on the lower central teeth, we will have to address that,” said Angela.

Angela started scraping at Matt’s lower teeth with the dental pick.

“Yes, that’s good.”

“Perfect, keep it like that.” Matt kept his mouth in the same position and uttered the obligatory “hm-mm,” but it was Jenny that kept her finger pushing in and out of Angela’s pussy with exactly the same forward motion.

Angela started to moan as she scraped at Matt’s teeth, and at first Matt thought that some of his teeth was in a right state but was reassured when she spoke.

“Lower frontal teeth are looking good now.”

The metal pick poked around some more and the mirror moved around with it. Matt felt Sharon’s mouth devour his cock and he started to gag a little on the saliva that built up in his mouth. He was almost gagging by the time she swallowed his whole cock in one smooth movement.

“Fuck that’s awesome,” said Angela.

Matt could feel it was awesome especially when Sharon started to swallow hard. Angela of course, was talking to Jenny who had now inserted two fingers into her cunt and was curling them up inside her; periodically brushing her g-spot with every forward thrust.

Spit built up in Matt’s mouth, so much so that he raised his hand as a warning. Angela quickly removed her tools.

“You want to swallow?”

Matt nodded and as soon as the tools were clear of his mouth, he swallowed hard.

“Sharon’s doing a pretty good job of swallowing too, isn’t she? I hope that it’s only your cock she will be swallowing though, she’s only an assistant after all.”

Matt nodded frantically at Angela, starting to understand her meaning.

“Open wide?” Said Jenny.

Matt opened his mouth but it was Angela that spread her legs a little to give Jenny some more freedom.  Sharon also took the hint and raised her head from Matt’s cock, took a deep breath and swallowed him once more. Her mouth bottomed on his pubic hair and she started a swallowing motion with her throat.

LenaMartinez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LenaMartinez

“God, she’s a good oral assistant, both of them are.”

Both of them, thought Matt.

“Just going to clean in here, Jenny can you put the water and suction pump into Matt’s mouth, please. Then you can carry on with your duties.”

Angela’s smile was deviant. Jenny carried out her orders and the water and pump was whirring away when Angela switched on the cleaning tool. The high pitched buzz of the tool filled the room with sound, masking the whirring of the vibrator that was being pushed so effortlessly into Angela’s cunt.

Jenny stood behind Angela and pumped the tool in and out as it too, buzzed at high speed.

Angela busied herself on Matt’s plaque, removing it bit-by-bit; every skilful flick of her wrist coincided with an equally skilful push of her bottom backwards into Jenny’s waiting arms. One of Jenny’s hands rounded Angela’s breast and started to pinch on her nipple.

“Oh! They’re so fucking hard,” commented Angela on the stiffness of her nipples.

Christ, thought Matt, how hard can plaque get; after all Angela couldn’t have been talking about his cock as she couldn’t see it where it was currently buried.

Sharon popped her head off Matt’s cock, took a long look at Angela and then sucked on his balls while she waited; stroking him all the time with her hands and keeping him stiff. She sucked a ball into her mouth before releasing it with a plop. Angela was pushing off Jenny’s vibrator while she cleaned away.

Matt felt the drill switch off and the polisher switch on and Angela applied cleaning gel and started to floss Matt’s teeth to that perfect whiteness.

“Do you need some wet treatment?” Asked Jenny.

“Please, just a little,” replied Angela.

Jenny pulled the vibrator from Angela’s cunt, dropped to her knees and twisted her head around before extending her tongue to meet Angela’s clit.

“Sharon, are you just about finished with your oral cleaning?”

Sharon nodded.

“Okay, nearly finished in here as well.”

Angela switched off the polisher and placed it on the desk. Sharon rose and lowered the elevating chair so that it was at knee height. Jenny got up to remove the water suction device from Matt’s mouth.

“Just need you to drink this to clean your mouth,” Jenny said.

Matt was lifting his head and his hand to take a drink of that wonderful blue antiseptic fluid when Angela positioned her pussy over his face and started to circle her clit. She was in such a heightened state of arousal that she climaxed quickly and squirted over Matt’s face within seconds. Her juices flooded his mouth and it was all he could do to swallow most of it before he drowned.

“That’s why we supply you with the bib and glasses,” announced Angela. “We pride ourselves on health and safety here.”

“Sharon, I think we’re about to finish up here now.”

Sharon lifted her head from Matt’s cock, licking up the outside before holding it fully erect. Angela straddled the reclining chair, spread her lips and sat down on his cock; taking it deep inside her in one smooth motion. She savoured the feeling of its thickness and depth before she raised herself to fuck on it.

“Jenny, take off Matt’s mask and give him a sweetie to suck on will you. He’s been such a good boy.”

Matt strained to see Angela fuck herself up and down on his cock, assisted by Sharon who was holding her in an upright position. The occasional hand caught his hairy balls and wiggled them every now and again.

Jenny opened her top, bared her very large breasts and spread some spearmint toothpaste over the end of her nipples. They immediately started to burn and warm her nipples before she pushed one of them into Matt’s mouth and told him what to do with the sweetie.

Matt sucked on Jenny’s nipple, savoured the fondling of his balls and was beside himself with the fucking he was receiving from his dentist. From his reclined position he just about saw Angela’s eyes roll into the back of her head.

“Fuck I’m coming. I’m seriously coming,” she announced as she bounced on Matt’s cock.

Jenny whispered as she fed her other spearmint covered nipple into Matt’s mouth. “I think you’d better give it to her now. She loves getting paid for a job well done.”

For the first time, Matt started thrusting his cock into her and he let his seed loose in Angela’s cunt just as she fell for the last time onto his stiff cock. She wriggled with it inside her and felt his juices hit the wall of her vagina with such a force that it brought her to a second and more intense orgasm almost immediately. Sharon had to hold Angela tightly to stop her from falling off Matt.

Jenny removed her nipple from Matt’s mouth and tucked both of her breasts back into her bra and top. Sharon excused herself from the room leaving Angela to lift herself from Matt’s cock and walk on shaky legs to her desk.

“Thank you Mr. Evans, everything seems to be in order now, your account is up to date and we shall make an appointment to see you in six months.”

Matt was left to tuck his wilting and sticky cock back into his trousers, mop the sticky fluids from his face and almost apologetically leave the room.

“Thank you,” he said nodding at Jenny and then at Angela.

Matt made his way to the reception area and once more found himself staring at the receptionist’s large pair of breasts.

“They’re still private, how was your NHS treatment, everything okay.”

Matt nodded, “I’d like to make an appointment for six months please.”

The receptionist tapped away on the keyboards and offered Matt a Thursday on the sixth of June. Matt nodded and thanked her before leaving. He paused at the doorway and looked back towards the reception area. He shook his head and left, smiling to himself as he made towards his car.

Jenny and Sharon appeared around the corner of the room and immediately started laughing and giggling, the receptionist pressed the buzzer and called for Angela to join them.

“I can’t believe he went through with it or that he didn’t know it was a setup,” said Hillary, the receptionist.

“How on Earth did you convince Dr. Stransky to give us this whole surgery at this hour?” asked Jenny.

Angela smiled and rubbed her fingers together indicating that money had obviously crossed hands.

“Let’s get those webcams down pretty sharpish,” said Angela, “and see to it that everything is spotless, especially the floor where I was standing and where I squirted over Mr. Evans’ face.

“You’re such a fucking tart,” said Jenny.

“I’m a tart,” retorted Angela, “I can’t swallow like she can,” pointing a finger directly towards Sharon.

“Does he even know that we all work for the same company,” said Jenny.

“Probably not,” said Angela, “so what do we do with the video.”

Hillary recovered the computer containing the video, wrapped it up and put it into her handbag.

“Well, I’m taking it home and perhaps do a little fingering while I watch it. After all, you three had all the fucking fun of the fair by the sounds of it and all I got was a few stares.”

“How long are you going to leave it Angela?” Asked Hillary.

“Before I tell him? Or post it on Facebook? Or…”

They all nodded.

“Who knows, maybe a little blackmail first to get him back for all his bad attitudes against the women at work. Hell, maybe I’ll leave it for six months and wait for him to find out.”

Angela winked at them before they all started laughing once again.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments