Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Natasha's Pon Farr

"Natasha felt the stirrings of her once a week "crazy slut attack" coming on."

3
2 Comments 2
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Fun, crazy, stuff. Another one I wrote for my nasty baby girl."

They were having beers at the Rio Bravo when Natasha felt the first stirrings of her weekly crazy slut attack coming on.

“You gotta get me outta here, John.”

John took one look at her, the way she glanced around the bar, eyeing all the men, her eyes always at crotch level as she felt herself. He could see the feral, piercing stare as her pupils began dilating, and she started to pant.

“Get me outta here!”

John grabbed her arm, “Come on.”

John bundled Natasha into his car. She was already starting to make occasional grring sounds, mixed with pleading little whimpers. As he drove her to his house he’d warily glance in his mirror. He could see her looking at him with predatory eyes, her teeth bared.

“Get me to my cage, boy, and fuck me there!”

This was followed by an evil laugh and a yelp.

The man and a woman in the car next to them at the last light before his street glanced over at his car. Her yipping like a bitch in heat, while she was licking the car window, and eyeing the man driving must have been disconcerting.

He kept a sex toy in the back seat of his car for times like these to keep her occupied until he could get her somewhere out of the public eye. Natasha sat in the back bouncing on it like a small child.

Natasha’s weekly fuck freaks had been growing increasingly more pronounced. Probably because instead of just caging her with a giant dildo and a vat of lube, he’d taken to fucking her right away. He used to wait four or five hours until she became semi-human, but he just couldn’t help himself, she just looked so fucking good.

She’d lie there on her cage floor, laughing maniacally and spread her legs, muttering, “Come’er, come ‘er, come ‘er!”

Sometimes she’d put her ass against the bars, panting, looking over her shoulder, eyeing him like a piece of meat.

He knew he’d have to start fucking her as soon as he got her into his house. But for how long this time? And of course, like always he’d have to leash her first or she might try to run out of the house, that would not do.

He got Natasha into the house thru the basement door in the back of his house. Taking her down to her mating den, and leashing her. It was a special body fitted harness so he could hold her tightly and not choke her.

The floor of Natasha's mating cage was made of soft, quilting and goose down, so he could throw just onto it, and get to slamming that sweet, hungry pussy. She’d already shredded her panties so he was able to just drop his jeans and start fucking her immediately.

He’d barely made it in time, she’d already lost the power of speech.

She’d grinned and frantically hammered her pussy on his dick from underneath him, remembering her humanity just long enough to mutter, “Thank you! Thank you!”

Then she'd howl.

He wondered what the neighbors thought.

John waited until Natasha had a bunch of orgasms, then he shot his load inside her. She felt him cumming and smiled, holding him tightly, moving against him, and slowly milking as much cum out of him as she could.

Then Natasha pushed him away, and with his cum leaving a little trail on the cage floor as it dripped from her pussy, she crawled over to the water jug he had hanging from the bars with a spout she could put her mouth around to suck water from.

Everything about Natasha's cage had to be sexual.

John was still hard but started to leave, and Natasha grabbed him, rolling him over and moving on top, tongue sticking out, eyes black and almost unseeing, as she ground on him grunting.

He knew she loved the way his cum greased dick felt.

Then John had an idea.

After he’d given Natasha a few more orgasms she’d settled down enough that he could control her holding the leash with just one hand, he stood up, shushing her to silence as he pulled out his cell phone.

He was going to get Natasha some more meat. Four guys he knew that no one would miss. Then he was gonna do the unthinkable.

SharonStark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonStark

He was gonna put them in Natasha’s cage, one at a time while she was unleashed.

John started calling people, while Natasha wrapped herself around his legs, seeking out his cock with her mouth. She'd slurp on it, and pull back. Holding it, looking up at it with wide happy eyes, and jacking it. Then she'd put the head in her mouth, and suck on it with greedy, happy noises.

John looked away from Natasha. He had to focus to sound casual while talking on the phone.

John called Bill, Jose, Jake, and Harry, and spaced the time of his invitations an hour and a half apart.

They’d think they were about to get the fuck of their life when they saw her. Beautiful, naked and shaking with raw animal lust as she paced her cage, licking her lips and eyeing their cocks. But after the first thirty minutes in the cage with her, the panic would set in. fifteen minutes after that they’d be trying to escape, but it would be in vain. An hour after that he’d have to go down and tackle her in the special way he’d devised so he could drag the pummeled remains from her cage, pulling her frantically bouncing figure off of the now lifeless body.

The next guy would never enter if he saw what awaited him.

He picked Natasha up and she jumped onto his cock, straddling him in the air, grunting and laughing interspersed with “rrrr, rrrr” noises. He walk-fucked her to the back of her cage. He always left the door open so he could be sure to slip in. She didn’t notice until he tossed her onto her thick padding, ran out, and closed the cage door behind him. Natasha jumped up, and hit the bars growling, while she reached for his dick.

The doorbell rang, and Natasha stopped making noise, looking upwards to the ceiling, sensing new cock. She looked at him thru the bars, bouncing and smiling.

“Huhh, huhhhhh.”

“Shh,” he told her. “More cock, more cock.”

She grew quiet and started playing with herself.

“Good girl, good Natasha, good girl”

She whimpered a little, but seemed to have calmed down. She appeared almost human for a moment.

He went upstairs and invited Bill, the pool boy at Mrs. Smither’s house, in. Mister Smithers had found out that fucking his wife was one of Bill’s duties and he was going fire him. Bill didn’t know that yet. Everyone would think Bill had just not shown up at the house for his termination out of fear of Mister Smithers.

He’d never be missed.

Yeah, John thought to himself, I’m starting her with young meat.

He gave him a beer and led him down to the basement. When Bill first glimpsed Natasha, his eyes widened with excitement and desire.

“Holy fuck John, that looks like Natasha De luxe from the Victoria’s Secret catalog! Sort of. Why do her eyes look like Mr. White’s guard dog?”

“She’s just had a little too much to drink. And it is Natasha De Luxe. She’s into role-playing. Wanna fuck her?”

He knew he didn't have to ask, everyone wanted to fuck Natasha.

After he'd said the word 'fuck,' John had to give Natasha a warning look as she started making the same sounds a monkey makes when a zoo patron holds up a banana.

Bill looked alarmed but intrigued.

“Huh? Really.”

“Hold on, this is a part of, "John made quotation marks with his finger,  "The 'game' she likes to play.”

He grabbed a padded stick and prodded Natasha away from the cage bars. She growled at him and crouched in the corner. John flicked the latch on the door.

“Get in.”

“Hell yeah, this is cool!” Bill exclaimed.

John hurriedly shut and latched the door after Bill entered. Natasha howled and laughed as she jumped his bones. As John exited the room, he looked back. Bill was enjoying the hell out of himself, and Natasha had a leering, happy grin on her face.

He shut the door and went upstairs to wait.

Because he would be upstairs he wouldn't be able to hear Bill's pathetic pleas.

Published 
Written by JamesGarrity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments