Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A cry for Help

"Why don't you reply to my emails?"

9
5 Comments 5
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

""My new young wife was really excited when she came home from her first day at what she laughingly called, the film studio.

“They’ve given me a part already darling, it’s the female lead, I’m going to be a star.”

“Hey that’s great,” I patted her sexy little bottom and said that I was proud of her.

“I even met my co-star Errol, he was really nice, he took me to his flat so we could study the script together.”

“What’s the part?” I asked and slipped my fingers into her filmy little panties.

“Well I play a newly married girl who loves her husband but she really fancies making love to another girl.”

She squirmed as my fingers stroked her shaven pussy, it felt strangely damp, but that was probably because she was excited.

“He let me sit on his knee so that he could show me how a newly married girl would act with her husband.”

“But you ARE a newly married girl.”

“Oh yes,” she giggled, “I nearly forgot.”

“Well anyway, he put his hand up my skirt and stroked my pussy through my panties, but I didn’t mind because it was acting.”

“Oh okay then, as long as you were only acting.”

“Of course we were darling, but he did say that once we start shooting, I’ll have to let him take my panties off.”

“Oh yes, of course.”

“He said that when I suck his cock, I should think of you, but that’ll be difficult because he’s a lot bigger than you.”

“So you sucked his cock.”

“Well only a little bit darling, I had to see if I could get it all in my mouth when we start filming, didn’t I?”

She was panting heavily now as I seesawed my fingers in and out of her lovely little cunt.

”He said my pussy tasted really nice.”

“How did he know that?”

“Oh you are silly, I told you we had to rehearse, didn’t I?”

“Yes, I forgot darling.”

“But I wasn’t really dressed for it, so I’ll be wearing stockings when we fly to Jamaica.”

“Jamaica?”

“Yes we go tomorrow.”

“But that means you’ll be away from me.”

“I know darling, but just think of the money I’ll earn and I promise I’ll email you every night.”

“All right, as long as you promise.”

“I promise.”

 

Two days later.

Her first email arrived and I read it eagerly, "Hi Darling, well we got here at last, we had a nice long rest after the flight, I’ve got a good mind to write a nasty letter to the travel agents for messing up the booking, the fools put me and Errol in the honeymoon suite.  Errol was very nice about it though, he allowed me to share his bed, so of course we practiced our love scenes a bit more, well a lot more actually, he says I’m getting better at it now.

Must dash darling, Errol’s taking me to the beach this afternoon, he says I need to get an all over tan! Bye".

 

The following day.

"Hi darling,  Well Errol and I practiced some more last night and again this morning, I can deep throat him now without gagging! I’m starting to get very brown already, so Errol put some sun tan lotion on me this morning, he rubbed it all over me, every little bit of my body, wasn’t that nice of him? Now that I’ve been oiled up he says I can be naked again all day, we visited a bar last night owned by his friend and I did my naughty dance for all the customers, (you know, the one with the cucumber.)

They all seemed to enjoy it so I had a lot of free drinks bought for me.

LitaBrom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LitaBrom

His friend wants me to come again, so I think I will, every one here is so friendly towards me. I was a little bit annoyed this morning when Errol told me that they’ve done a rewrite on the script and put an anal sex scene in it, I told him that I’d never done anal sex before, but he very kindly went out and bought me a butt plug. I’ve got it in now as I write and I must admit that it feels quite nice."

 

The day after.

"Phew, all this practicing is wearing me out, that butt plug that Errol bought was a good idea, he can fit his thing in my bottom quite easily now, so I’m wearing it again today. Marcus, the man who owns the bar introduced me to a lovely little black girl called Coral last night, who we wants me to work with while we’re waiting for the go ahead to start filming. We pretend to be a lesbian couple who like doing rude things to each other, it felt a bit strange to have a girl licking me all over, so Errol suggested that she joined us in our practice session. That was another good idea of his and I soon found that I liked it."

 

The day after the day after.

"Wow, we had a brilliant beach party last night after the bar closed, loads of drinking and dancing. Coral and I were very naughty, we did a long sixty nine in the sand for every one and then we even entered the limbo competition. The judges were very strict, they knelt down just in front of the pole to check that no part of our bodies touched the pole, I didn’t win but it was a lot of fun."

 

Several days after that.

"Well they still haven’t got the money together for the film, but we’re still practicing every night. Coral and I are very popular at the bar, our act always goes down well, so well in fact that several of the customers join in some nights and show us new moves to try."

 

A couple of weeks after that.

"These beach parties are wearing me out, but Coral and I are still enjoying our practice sessions, although I must admit that there seems to be an awful lot of male actors in it. Errol says I must be eating too much as I seem to be putting weight on."

 

Even more weeks after that.

"Well we both missed our periods, so I think I’d like to come home now, can I bring Coral with me?"

 

Yet more weeks after that.

"Hello darling, why don’t you answer my emails? please send me some money for my ticket home. Hello? Hello?"

Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments