Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Notch On His Bedpost -Chapter 1

"John is just a guy whose ex-girlfriend comes to visit him one afternoon and they nearly get caught"

1
0 Comments 0
3.5k Views 3.5k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Seriously I don’t know how it happened. It wasn’t my fault, and I didn’t encourage her.

Sorry, let me start at the beginning.

I’d had dated Trudy on an off for a few years. We had finally split up a few weeks ago. She was a lovely lady, but there were just some things about her that were hard work. She wanted to spend time with her friends and time with me. That is not such a bad thing but after we had been dating for over three years she still wouldn’t move in with me and for me, seeing her twice a week just wasn’t enough.

Anyway, I’d not heard from Trudy until yesterday when she text and asked if we were still friends. I told her, ‘of course we are,’ and we chatted for a while. The last thing she did was to invite herself around for a coffee this afternoon.

OK, so I’m a guy, and I don’t understand body language, nor can I understand subtle hints. To be honest I probably read all of the signs wrong. I thought she was just coming around for a coffee!

It appears that I was wrong and that she had other ideas in her mind. Everything was going fine. We were chatting away about all sorts of things. I was just thinking to myself,’ why did we end the relationship as she really is a wonderful lady.’

I must mention here that although we only saw each other a couple of times a week, we usually had sex multiple times. I would say that she was bordering on being a nymphomaniac. But I didn’t mind. Well ok, I loved it.

She always gave the most incredible, and long, blow jobs. She also had these great melon breasts that I just loved to play with.

Anyway, after three coffee’s, I made my excuse and nipped to the toilet. I really wasn’t expecting the sight that I saw before me when I walked back into the lounge.

Trudy was naked on all fours on the floor facing away from me. The pure white skin on her arse seemed to glow in the sun light and, even stood by the doorway, I could see a glistening between her leg.

“I thought that we were just friends?” I said, casually.

She stayed where she was and turned her head, threw back her great lion’s main of blonde hair and looked at me.

“I need a shag so much,” she said, almost begging me to relieve her tensions.

Although she was always late for everything we had the most amazing sex for hours on end. She certainly loved to suck my cock and always swallowed my cum. For some reason it seemed to turn her on.

“I don’t need much,” she began, “I just need a bit of a shag.”

As she was looking at me she opened her mouth and flicked her tongue, from side to side indicating that she would like to suck me off.

“So how much sex do you really want? Do you really only want a bit of it?”

“Well, a bit more than a bit,” she replied.

“Come on and be honest, you want to use and abuse my body for the next few hours until I have to beg you to stop?” I said knowing her, and her, demands once we got started.

“Well, that would do for starters,” she said then she held her mouth open again.

“Okay,” I said in a bored tone, “you can start by sucking me off.”

A smile spread across Trudy’s face. She turned around still on all fours and I stripped off and got onto my knees.

Trudy was on me in seconds. She was like a hungry calf going for its mother’s udders. As soon as my cock was in her mouth her lips were all of the way down my shaft and back up. Her lips popped off the end of my cock with a smacking sound.

“Fuck, I’ve missed this,” she said. She looked up into my eyes, “Mmmm, you taste so good.”

“Less talk, more suck,” I told her.

She got straight back onto the sucking and boy oh boy could she do it well. There was just the right amount of pressure on her lips around my cock to make it feel just right. She moved her tongue all over the bottom of my shaft as she pounded me up and down.

She was almost going too fast, nearly on the point of it starting to hurt but I had to admit that not only was she really good at giving a blow job, but I had really missed our full on sex sessions.

Trudy was going great, it had only been a minute of her sucking that I felt the first stirrings.

“Balls,” was all I had to say. She repositioned her left hand and lifted her right hand off the floor. She reached up and took hold of my jangling sack and squeezed gently.

Oh boy, oh boy, did that feel good. I was panting because she was working her magic on my organ. She was panting because she was loving the experience nearly as much as I was.

With an extra squeeze of my sack I exploded into her mouth. Since finishing with her I’ve not had sex with anyone. I’d not had a wank for about a week either. Consequently I had very full balls as Trudy was just finding out. I could hear her trying to coordinate her breathing and swallowing and trying to time that to coincide with my spurts. She was doing a great job.

After a few seconds she was able to come up for air.

“Blimey, that was a lot,” she said, before she dived back onto my cock to finish cleaning up and catching and the last bits of my cum that had escaped her.

She finished cleaning up, knelt up and having licked her lips one last time, she came to me for a kiss. We both leaned forwards and our tongues danced around each other. Her massive breasts touching my chest as we got closer to each other. I reached in front of me and took them in my hands. Stuck on the front of each breast was a wonderful nipple that had plenty going on. Trudy’s nipples pointed out nicely so they were very suckable too. The surrounds were just the right size, not too big, but just enough to suck in your mouth or lick. Then the soft white skin on her breasts that I just loved to caress and squeeze. Trudy loved her tits being played with. They really were goldilocks tits.

Trudy pulled away from me and lay on the floor. Her legs were wide open, her shaven pubic area smoothed especially for me.

“Come on, it’s your turn,” she said getting herself comfortable on the sheepskin rug that I had bought for us to use for our fun evenings.

I lay down on the floor with my head between her legs. One of the things that I love about dating someone for a few years is the amount of sex that you get to have and how well you get to know their body.

I stroked my tongue up from the bottom of her pussy all the way to the top. For the second lick I started off from sticking my tongue in her pussy hole, I flicked the tip of my tongue up between her pussy lips all of the way up to her clit and gave her clit a good flicking.

Trudy wriggled and giggled under my attentions.

I love licking pussies, especially Trudy’s.

Having been so desperate for a shag and already making me cum in her mouth, Trudy was already well on her was well on her way towards her first orgasm as my tongue touched her pussy lips. A few flicks of her clit and she was already bouncing on the rug.

As she was so close I concentrated the tip of my tongue on flicking her clit in a nice steady fashion and she soon got there in a shuddering orgasm.

I simply said, “Doggy,” and she was up on all fours ready for me.

I knew that her pussy would be wet and ready for me so the moment I was behind her I was inside her and started pumping away. For most women this would be no good, but knowing Trudy, this is exactly what she needed. Within a few seconds she was already panting.

My plan was to help get her from one orgasm to the next. All I really had to do was to stimulate her and she would be well on her way to her next orgasm.

We left the lounge and headed to the stairs. We had only gone up four steps when Trudy stopped and turned around. She lay down on the stairs as I was still coming up. Our mouths met and we kissed a long succulent kiss. Trudy sucked, fucked and kissed so well.

As we were kissing she reached for my cock and started massaging me as I put on hand on the stairs to steady myself and the other one caressed one of her large breasts.

Our tongues played over each other and after one really good long kiss she was panting and nearly pulling my cock off as she wanked it backwards and forwards.

Trudy lay there on her back and threw her legs wide open. I leaned forwards and put my cock inside her lovely warm and wet pussy as she wrapped her legs around me.

There is something about having sex in strange places that is such a turn on.

I started banging away on top of her. Our bodies entwined as I thrust deep into her. The extra depth I was getting with her having her legs around my back felt good for me and appeared to be feeling awesome for her, as she started panting again leading to her next orgasm.

What I had learned about Trudy’s body over the last couple of years was that once she had her first orgasm, with some stimulation, she could have another one in a couple of minutes. It was like having a kettle that you boiled, then left for a couple of minutes and switched on again.

Finally we entered my bedroom. By now we were both hot and sweaty. Trudy climbed on the bed and I got on next to her, the bed was much more comfortable than the living room floor or the stairs.

As I lay next to her I got my hand between her legs. Dipped my finger into her now dripping pussy to make sure I had plenty of lube then I started gently rubbing her clit.

We started off by kissing, but the kisses became more passionate as I flicked her clit. She pulled away from me gasping before her body convulsed as the next orgasm shot through and exploded in every cell of her body.

As her breathing slowed we resumed our kissing and I left her clit alone, concentrating instead on her breasts.

Once she had calmed down I let my hand drift back down to in between her legs and I started re-applying the heat to bring her back to the boil.

VictoriaZans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VictoriaZans

As long as I kept her well lubricated she could go on like this for ages.

We stayed there for the next hour, Trudy enjoying over fifty orgasms and my cock enjoying the rest.

Trudy turned to me.

"I have an idea of something that we haven’t done before," she said.

I was amazed that she still had any energy left after the last two hours.

"I've never done it on the grass," she said.

A month before, we had shagged on the garden bench. That was technically in the back garden, but it was in the shadow of the House.

We had also had a shag on the Motorbike, but it was still less obvious that the bench, as it was in the garage. That had been really good fun. She stood on the front foot pegs, held onto the handle bars and had leaned forward as I had got onto the back seat of the bike. When I sat down, her pussy had been straight in front of my face so I had tongue fucked her. Now that really drove her wild and into a squirting orgasm.

So now she wanted to do in the garden, where all the neighbours could potentially see us!

As usual, I was up for it, although I was a bit worried about what would happen if the neighbours saw us at it in the garden. I didn’t know too much on the legal aspects of this issue. But we were keen, so we were both out of bed and headed towards the top of the stairs the moment I said yes.

We trotted down the stairs, through the dining room and through the conservatory door and into the garden. I do find it funny walking nude when all of your bits wobble.

The heat of the day had gone out of the summer sun and although it was not fully dark yet, the Sun was definitely going down. I was one of those lovely summer evenings, that was just right for a Barbeque and a few beers in the garden. One thing that I was flabbergasted by was the remarkable smell of all roses and flowers in the garden. Not that I've needed any at this stage, but it was certainly an aphrodisiac.

Trudy walked in the middle of the garden and got down on all fours. She turned her head to look at me kneeling behind her as I got myself settled in.

I took hold of her hips and decided to start off slow. I’d brought Trudy to so many orgasms in the last couple of hours that I thought it might be nice for her to savour the moment considering our current location. I also thought that if I went slowly for a while she would be a little quieter. Trudy was very vocal and I’d probably disturbed the neighbours enough already.

Despite me going slow, it wasn’t long before Trudy started panting and grunting. It must have been the smell of the roses.

Behind me I could hear a window open

"Well done John," I heard my neighbour say in a loud voice.

"Are they doing what we think they are doing?" a voice asked from a couple of gardens away.

My neighbour must have turned his head around to face them because his voice was not as clear.

"If you think that they are shagging in the garden, then you'd be absolutely right.”

A round of applause could be heard from the direction of the voices.

"Come on son" said one of the voices.

Trudy, chuckled.

"Not quite what we were expecting huh?" I said.

I heard one of my other neighbour’s window open.

"You dirty bugger," he said. Then he cheered us on.

"Bang, bang, bang," yelled the group in the garden.

Now I felt both a little embarrassed, but also very excited.

I heard another open window and saw a torch shining.

"Oh shit, it's Mr. Jones. Our nosey neighbour, He lacks both a sense of humour and a life.” I said, now getting quite worried, but at the same time I could feel myself growing inside Trudy.

“Fuck, you feel big,” said Trudy between breaths.

"I say, what’s all the commotion, what happens there?" came his tight and pompous voice.

"What are your two…oh, I see", his voice stopped when his torch beam landed on our writhing bodies.

"That is absolutely disgusting," is all that could been heard from him, then there were mumbled voices inside his house.

‘Shit he could call the police,’ I thought, but Trudy was panting now, she was building up to a really big orgasm. ‘This is too good to miss out on,’ I thought, and started pounding her faster. Around my cock, Trudy tightened her pussy.

This was turning out to be the best sex I had ever had.

“What’s happening now?” came the voice from the garden.

“They’re going at it like bunny rabbits,” said my first neighbour.

“Is that her making all of that noise?” they asked.

“It certainly is,” said my second neighbour. “And you should see her huge tits swinging away.”

“Bollocks,” said my first neighbour. “All that I can see is his lily white arse pumping away,” and everyone laughed.

To my right I could hear a new voice. My second neighbour’s wife had come to see what the fuss was all about.

“Go on John,” she called out. “How long have they been at it?” she could be heard asking.

“About ten minutes,” I heard him reply.

“Why can’t you last that long?” she could be heard asking but the rest of the conversation was lost as everyone else cheered.

By now I was starting to run out of go but I couldn’t stop with everyone watching. I tightened my grip on Trudy’s hips and went as deep and as fast as I could.

Trudy let out a scream and dropped her head as her body pulsed as the orgasm wracked through her body. I could feel her pussy tighten around me even more. This was a big one for her.

There was cheering from all of the people listening, apart from Mr Jones.

I stopped moving to catch my breath and Trudy had her head down recovering.

“You didn’t cum,” came her muffled voice.

“What, oh, I’m knackered,” I stammered.

“Stand by the fence,” commanded Trudy as she stood up.

“Fuck me that’s big John,” said my neighbours wife, they had obviously finished arguing about his lack of abilities in the bedroom. I looked up to the window and noticed that she was leaning out over the window sill, her husband was behind her and she was rocking away. ‘They are watching us, and he is shagging her there by the window,’ I though. ‘Well done you two.’

I stood there, my naked body now on show and my dick sticking straight out. Trudy knelt down in front of me, took my cock in her mouth and my balls in one of her hands.

“Now that is just being greedy, and showing off,” said my first neighbour towards the crowd.

“What’s happening now?” asked the voices.

“She’s sucking his dick,” he said.

“You lucky bastard,” shouted one of them.

Trudy was loving the comments, it made her go faster and deeper.

“Oh my god,” said my first neighbour still giving a running commentary. “I didn’t know that women could do that.” He said.

“What, what, tell us,” said the people desperate to know what we were doing.

“His dick is huge and she is taking it all in her mouth until there is none left,” he said sounding to be almost in shock.

Several ladies voiced could be heard muttering. The general sound was no, they wouldn’t be doing that.

Hearing this made me realise just how lucky a guy I was.

I could feel myself grow again. Trudy murmured a mmm, at the increased size.

I don’t know if it was the extra attention I was getting, or the scent of the flowers or the warm gust that blew across my entire body but I let go with a huge grunt.

My whole body trembled as Trudy struggled to keep up with the speed of the flow as I pumped my juices into her mouth.

“Oh now that’s not fair,” shouted my first neighbour.

There were comments from the crowd demanding to know more.

“She’s swallowed the lot,” he said sounding somewhat in awe.

I was still in ecstasy when I heard the applause build from the people that had been listening and watching.

Trudy stood up and was just licking her lips when we could see a blue flashing light appear around the corner of our road.

We dashed inside and quickly got dressed in the lounge. I’d just put the TV on when there was a knock at the front door.

I opened the door and was surprised to see two policewomen standing there.

The younger one was probably in her mid-twenties while the older one was probably mid to late thirties.

“Excuse me sir,” started the older one. “It’s been reported that there is a disturbance in your garden.”

“I’ve not heard anything,” I said with as blank a face as possible. “Have you heard anything?” I asked Trudy.

“Nope, nothing,” she said. “Although we were just watching television,” commented Trudy. I nodded in agreement.

“Can we come and have a quick look,” asked the older policewoman.

A couple of thoughts entered my mind that I had to quickly dismiss involving policewomen, hand cuffs and uniforms.

We led them to the back garden and seeing that there was nothing going on they came back into the house.

“What sort of disturbance was there supposed to be?” I asked feeling rather brave having seemingly got away with it.

The younger policewoman turned red. The older one held her composure and said “it had been reported that people were fornicating in your garden,” she said.

“What?” I said, “people were having sex in my garden!”

The poor younger police woman was now a crimson colour.

The older one looked at her colleague, then she turned to me and said “I’m sorry for disturbing you sir,” and guided the other one out of the house.

She stopped and turned and looked at both of us.

“Next time, clean the grass of your knees,” she said then winked at us and smiled as she followed the other one back to their patrol car.

Published 
Written by RogerBrown69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors