Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jack the pumpkin kink

"Breaking magic spells sometimes requires extreme measures"

6
5 Comments 5
3.6k Views 3.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Recommended Read
I know this will sound incredible, unbelievable, but you have to believe me. I swear this is exactly as it happened.

There were lots to choose from, dozens, but this one sort of called to me. It did! Honestly, I know it sounds...

Anyway, when I got home, the wife just sneered at me.

'Bit early for Halloween isn't it?' 

So what? There was a week to go, but she knows I like to have a dummy run at everything I do. I wanted to make it the best Halloween ever, you know? For the kids? Anyway, Elaine went out soon after so I made a start.

I carved out the eyes first. Two symmetrical triangles topped with a thin upturned 'V' for eyebrows. They looked great. Another triangle for the nose. And then, as I cut a slit to start the mouth - you know, the traditional gaping jagged jaws - something stopped me.

Yes. Stopped me dead. A thought, a voice in my head. Can't describe it any other way. It spoke to me. No - she spoke to me.

'No, please,' in a little voice just like that, 'Please don't hurt me.' 

I dropped the knife, stepped back.

'Help me. Free me.'

Then she sobbed, her voice broke down. I cautiously placed my hand on the orange flesh, stroked it and she seemed to pull herself together. I was incredulous.

'Will you help me?'

'Yes, yes, of course.' I felt stupid, you know, talking to it like that. I looked round the house to make sure I was alone, to be certain someone wasn't playing tricks. But there wasn't a soul.

'Kiss me and I shall at last be free!'

'Kiss you?'

'Yes, it will break the spell. Kiss me. Please.'

'Spell? What spell?'

'On the eve of my wedding, All Hallows Eve, my evil stepmother - who was secretly a witch - turned me into a pumpkin. She hated me, was insanely jealous of my impending happiness. You see, I was to be betrothed to a very handsome prince and we would, in time, rule the neighbouring kingdom.’

That sounded a bit extreme, but I’ve heard of stuff like that before: family jealousy.

‘I’ve been trapped in here for a thousand years. I die as each pumpkin is consumed or decays, but I'm reborn in the seed. It is so painful to be carved, cooked, eaten... you can't imagine the torture. Worst of all is to slowly rot in the field, my beautiful flesh turning to putrefying mush.'

I had to admit that her flesh - for a pumpkin - was very beautiful.

‘But to be born again… Oh, the joy!’

'So I… kiss you?'

'Yes. Kiss me and I shall be free at last. Free to go home! Don't fail me, please!'

So I kissed the cold, firm skin, stood back and waited, but nothing happened.

'No. On the mouth. It must be on the mouth.'

'But... I haven't carved your mouth yet,' and I picked up the knife in readiness, though, to be honest, I wasn’t sure if I could now even touch her with the sharp blade.

'Please, hurry. Nothing elaborate, just a hole. Hurry!'

I plunged in. It didn't take me long to cut a hole. I crouched down next to the kitchen table and peered inside, half expecting to see a tiny princess standing there, but realised that would be silly.

'Hurry! Kiss me!'

I pressed my lips to the hole, closed my eyes and wished. She didn't say anything about wishing, but I thought it might help.

Nothing.

The lifeless, hollow-eyed fruit stared at me like a skull. Alas, poor Pumpkin...

'The magic... It's too strong and I am too weak.'

'What can I do, Princess? Anything!' 

'There is only one thing now that can break the spell. It will take courage and a great sacrifice.'

'Tell me! Princess, tell me! Anything to end your suffering!'

'You alone can break the spell! And send me back to my time, my kingdom, my life... my love! But it is... it is...

KylieKennt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieKennt

I’m sorry, I can't...'

'Please, Princess. Say it! Anything!' 

She was so desperate, yet so noble, kept her composure beautifully, despite her torment. She was definitely royalty. I decided to help her in any way I could.

'You are such a good man, such a pure spirit that I... I can't say it. Can't say it aloud... I'll whisper.'

And I put my ear close to the pumpkin's roughly-hewn mouth.

I was shocked, horrified by her words. I'd read lots of fairy stories, knew all the twists, but had never heard of anything like this.

'Are you... are you sure this will work?'

‘Positive. It is written.’

I turned my back on the pumpkin - not sure why - and took out the old man. I'd asked it to do some weird things in my time, but this was just about the oddest. I know what you're thinking, but I honestly could see no other way.

And no, I wasn't turned on by the thought. What do you think I am? It took me quite a while to get it up, actually, had to run through a list of well-tried scenarios before it even twitched. But I'm quite proud to say it's never let me down. And it was for a good cause.

I called over my shoulder.

'Ready when you are... Okay, Princess?'

'Please hurry! Our seed must mingle for me to be fully free. Give it to me, lover!'

Grasping the pumpkin in two hands, I positioned the tip of my manhood against the makeshift mouth and pushed. As I slid into the perfectly proportioned orifice, the cold, slimy innards surrounded me. It felt strangely pleasant. Her seeds stimulated me, titillating me with every thrust.

And yes, I know most people cut off the top and scoop the insides out before carving the features, but I don't, Okay? It's not a crime, is it! Anyway, where was I?

As I pumped the pumpkin, I envisioned the princess on her knees before me, sucking for her life. Silver tiara in her long black hair, white dress spreading out on the floor like the upturned head of a huge flower. Porcelain breasts heaving as the flesh of her cheeks were drawn in, defining her exquisite cheekbones. Blues eyes, shining, pleading, urging me on.

Closing my eyes, I imagined the soaring, elegant spires of her palace glinting in the sunlight, the broad, leafy avenues of her kingdom. Streets lined with exultant subjects, waving pennants, banners, throwing confetti. Her golden coach, drawn by four white unicorns, driven by two stately frogs in uniform. The marble steps to the cathedral and the happy throng chanting her name. And her prince - so handsome - waiting patiently, expectantly at the altar. All this brought about by me alone, with this one selfless act.

The climax approached faster than I thought possible. Suddenly, unexpectedly, I squirted my cum into the pumpkin, yelling her name as I did so, urging the magic to do its work. 

'Go Princess! Go Princess!'

There was a flash and the sound of rolling thunder. I screwed up my eyes and there she was, like in a film, standing outside the cathedral, long train of her magnificent dress snaking behind her, her prince on her arm. They looked up in unison and waved, smiling broadly. She blew me a kiss, the crowd roared... and the image faded away to nothing.'

When I opened my eyes, there stood Elaine, loaded carrier bags in hands, gawping at the pumpkin impaled on my groin. I tried to explain, but she ran upstairs and locked the door. And that’s all I can remember.

*

‘After careful consideration of all the facts, I have reached my verdict. I grant the divorce on the grounds of unreasonable behaviour. I trust you can now get on with your life, Mrs Smallwood? Right, I think we’ll take lunch now, ladies and gentlemen… (Aside to clerk:) No pumpkin soup for me today. Put me right off, this has. One of my favourites too…’

*****

Published 
Written by Alexandra_A
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments