Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lushie Christmas

"The night Santa delivered gifts to Naughty Girls....."

6
5 Comments 5
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

All the elves are worried when Vixen returns alone while Santa is out on his deliveries. Later in the night his sleigh is spotted, but is flying erratically with only the seven reindeer.

Santa lands the sleigh hard. One of the runners collapses and the sleigh smashes it into a snowbank. The elves rush to sleigh and roll it off the old elf.

Santa slowly tries to stand up. He looks like the night had not gone as planned. Part of his fur is missing from his suit, his coat is open, the right sleeve is torn off at the shoulder, and he is missing his left boot.

“Holy Crap, what a night,” he howls.

“What happened?” they all ask.

"How long was I gone?” he bellows. “Check the sleighs chronometer. A normal Christmas I should have only had to stop time for 13 to 14 days!”

Scurrying over to the sleigh, one of the elves examines it's time-shifting chronometer. “Oh My Word! It says you've been gone for 103 days!”

Straightening himself fully upright, Santa looks at elves. “It seems someone programmed in a few new deliveries into my system,” he growls. “I was making stops for a number of Naughty Little Girls!"

A collective gasp comes from the elves.

Santa looks over the gathering crowd of elves, “Who was responsible for programming the delivery system this year?”

The elves all look at one another and then slowly begin to separate until just one elf is standing in front of Santa.

“You did this!” he said pointing at the lone elf.

Looking down at the snow, “Yes sir, but. . . it was with the High Elfin Council approval.”

“Tell me more.”

Looking for the right words the lone elf begins, "They decided that if some Naughty Girls and Boys got presents on Christmas that it might turn them nice. So they devised a method to test it out their theory.”

Folding his arms, Santa continues to scowl at the little elf, "Go on.”

"The Council decided to test the girls first. Then we could check the results. If they were favorable, then maybe we would try the boys next year.”

"Oh they did, did they? And how did they select these girls may I ask? Post something to my Twitter account?"

"Nothing like that Santa. I was instructed to post to a forum on an erotic story site. Mmmmm... Lush Stories I think? I just asked in the 'Girls Only' forum If Santa visited naughty girls on Christmas, what would they want?"

Rolling his eyes, Santa shook his head. “So what happened to this list?”

“I just moved into the standard list for gifts. It wasn't that large, only 12,467 requests. Why, did it cause any problems?” the elf meekly asks.

“At first, there were no issues. I just left the designated gift under the tree and left. That made up about half of all the stops. Just a dildo here, a vibrating egg there, and some 20 odd Symbians. Then, I started finding some of the girls up waiting for me,” Santa states as a matter of fact.

“Oh... and then?”

“Well, the Korean girls were super polite. They just wanted to inspect the presents and they each gave me a kiss in thanks. The Japanese girls were mostly dressed in skimpy, shear teddies. They all wanted selfies with Santa. By the time I reached New Zealand, they wanted a little more from Santa than a present! It was the same all across Australia, the Philippines, the whole damn trip!”

The now frightened elf had to ask, “What did they want Santa?”

ME,” Santa shouts. Pulling a small note pad from his suit pocket, “In all total, I got 3,504 blow jobs, I ate 6,214 pussies, I had anal sex 1,363 times!” Still fuming at the elf, “I lost count of the straight sex I performed and I didn't bother counting the rim-jobs, either given or received.”

“But... but... That would be well over total number.”

“You didn't back check all those requests little man!” Santa now screaming. “Do you know how many sets of twins I ran into? Do you have any idea how many girls wanted to go around-the-world with Santa? Not to mention the 27 all girl dormitories where you scheduled stops. Then the most surprising of all, was the eleven retirement homes!”

All the elves just stood in silence.

Using air-quotes, “There were all kinds of “Girls” waiting on me! Love sick teenagers, neglected house wives, widows, retirees, librarians, school teachers, executives, elected officials, fitness trainers, and, I might also add, there were 23 Dominatrix's! I even stopped at a couple of places that were having a swinger's Christmas party!”

The programming elf is now more frightened by every detail Santa relates to him.

“I have had sex in every imaginable position tonight!” Then, counting down on his fingers, “Missionary! Doggy Style! Cowgirl! And, a few I had never imagined!”

A cold sweat breaks out on the elf's forehead.

“Oh, yes,” Santa raising his finger with a new thought, “I do believe I picked enough cherries tonight to make several pies!”

Quivering, the elf becomes apologetic, “I am so sorry Santa.

SharonStark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonStark

I had no idea.”

“Do you know how many times I had to change into Johnny Depp during this trip? Hmmmm. Do You? Too many! I even forget one time to change back into myself once.” Santa then relates, “Some poor woman in Des Moines, Iowa is probably going to need some psychological help in her coming years after seeing Captain Jack Sparrow come down the chimney.”

Swallowing hard, the elf listens intently.

“There's more detail you missed my little fellow,” bending down to his level. “Some of those responses came from some transvestites and at least a dozen or so gay guys. Guess what they wanted from dear old Santa?”

The elf's eyes grow wide in astonishment, “But... but.. it was the ladies forum! What did you do?”

“What could I do! Santa grants wishes!” Santa yells. “I really don't normally swing that way, but I had to do what I had to do. Which reminds me,” pulling at the seat of his red trousers, “we need to put more padding on that seat in the sleigh.”

One of the elves in the crowd shouts out, “Why did Vixen come back alone?”

“Oh, That! It seems the amount of time shifting we did had an effect on her. Add to that me smelling of sex almost every time I got into the sleigh. She went in to heat!” Santa pauses to recount the event, “Half way across South Africa, I had to land and physically remove Donner off of her. The only recourse was to turn her loose and continue.”

“Okay. Okay.” the scheduling elf says. “We'll drop the program. This will be just a one night trial. It apparently didn't have the effect we were hoping to achieve.”

Santa looks down at the elf and speaks softly, “Walk with me.” Placing his hand on the elf's back, they begin to walk back to the toy shop.

Still only wearing the one boot, Santa limps down the path toward the toy shop. When they are out of earshot of the other elves, Santa calmly states, “You'll do no such thing.”

The elf looks at Santa in amazement, “But tonight was a disaster! You want to continue it?”

“Yes, I do,” Santa quietly says. “I have never been so satisfied in my life. I'll tell one thing, those young girls have a lot energy that can really test guy, but those older gals sure could Jingle Old Santa's Bells.” Giving the elf a playful punch that sends him reeling into the snow, “If you know what I mean?”

Picking himself up, the elf dusts the snow off. Running to catch up with Santa the elf queries, “So you really want the naughty girls on the list next year again?”

“Ah Huh. In fact, I think we should expanded it to include the boys next year.”

“What?” the elf cries with astonishment. “I thought you just said you didn't care for doing the boys?”

“I know what I said,” Santa smiling. “I have a plan for next year. You said the site was, Lush Stories?”

“Yes.”

“You'll have to show it to me. Sounds like an interesting site.”

The elf suddenly stops in his tracks and frantically waves his arms, “Why would you want to continue the program after all that you've told me?”

A sly smile forms on Santa lips. He stops and turns towards the elf, “It's quite simple my little man. Next year, I shall take an assistant with me. They will handle the naughty boys.”

“What elf would want to go with you after what you just told them?”

Santa chuckles, “I said nothing about an elf.”

Confusion overtakes the elf. He inquires, “Then who?”

Smiling Santa states, “I'm always getting complaints that I never take Mrs. Claus anywhere. Next year, I will. Ho Ho Ho.”


 


 

 

Published 
Written by meredith
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments