Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mr. Mighty

"A local intrepid superhero is tested in ways he never imagined."

6
4 Comments 4
5.8k Views 5.8k
4.5k words 4.5k words
"Why, oh why, can't I fly like Superman?" Eric Mighty asked the mirror in his modest bathroom. For a man of superhuman strength he did not feel very super. He could do so much more if only he could fly. The Auda City Police Department had issued him a special phone that had a signal almost anywhere, far better than a standard civilian model. What help could he provide when he had to deal with the same traffic as everyone else? Even Batman, entirely reliant on gadgets (really cool ones, Eric admitted), was better at preventing crime than he was.

Most of what he did was clean up after disasters. Superman prevented them. The main difference between them was flying. The second was that Superman did not live in Auda City. It was Eric’s home and he loved it. The arena where Eric was better than Superman was that he had no issues with kryptonite. He kept a large chunk of it at home just to carry in his hands to prove he could do something that Superman could not. He wished he could invent a sport like football where the ball was made of kryptonite but suspected people would work out why he chose that material and call him a cheat. The nearest thing to a weakness Eric had was a mild peanut allergy that gave him a rash all over. Then there is that pesky cowlick on the crown of his head refused to stay down no matter what product he used on it. It may not be a weakness a villain can exploit, but it certainly impaired his abilities with the ladies.

Tonight there were bound to be a few supporters of Mr. Mighty. The Mayor was holding a benefit ball to raise money for the children of Auda City. All the generous leaders of the city would attend as well as those who just want to look generous. Eric was looking forward to a night without incident where he could enjoy the benefits of being a local celebrity.

Mayor Benson was becoming a friend. Eric addressed him as Sam when he it was not related to urgent matters for the city. After a short chat with Sam, Eric gave him some space. It was more for himself, actually. The Mayor had to deal with a barrage of people wanting to bend his ear or ask some favor which Eric found tedious.

After speaking to a few influential figures, Eric stepped outside for a little fresh air. The sounds of the city were diminished in the back gardens of the city hall. Eric’s ears perked up, listening for any trouble in the engines, horns and air brakes. Trying to pick out any sense of danger to civilians was of utmost importance. It also happened to be a skill Eric did not possess.

A figured slinked slowly by him. His eyes were drawn down to the hypnotic movement of swaying hips. There was no conscious decision, it just happened as if he had no choice in the matter. Several seconds passed before he registered that his eyes had followed the woman. Her red dress hugged her form snugly, highlighting the very pleasing shape of her ass. The split in the side drew his eyes down further as her left leg was visible nearly up to her hip, and she looked mighty fine. That was his way of deciding to hit on a woman. Only a ‘mighty fine’ woman is suitable for Mr. Mighty.

Eric stepped forward before looking any higher than her waist. He was not disappointed. Wavy blonde hair reached the middle of her back. She turned to face him with sparkling green eyes that turned his expression soft as his eyes met hers. A seductive smile formed on cherry red lips, making her even more alluring. Eric dropped his gaze briefly to examine the plunging V-neck of her dress. Her bust was smaller than ideal, but she made up for that with everything else. Plus, it allowed him to raise his eyes once more and meet her interrogating stare.

“Looking for the buffet, are we?”

The girl had spirit. “Just a breath of fresh air, which you seem to be.” She accepted his compliment and introduced herself as Anna. To his surprise, she did not know him. “Mighty, Eric Mighty.” It worked with some women, not all. It had passed without much effect on this occasion. Eric chided himself for introducing himself in the same manner as a fictional character with more finesse than himself.

He asked, “What brings you to the ball? Are you a supporter of the mayor’s charity?”

“No, definitely not. I can’t stand kids.” She sighed heavily. “I’m a plus one, the accessory to look good on the arm of a man who wants to be noticed. I just wanted to get away for a few minutes.”

“Who is the lucky man?”

“Let’s not talk about him. Is there much to do in Auda City? I just arrived yesterday.”

Eric started telling Anna about the more impressive nightclubs and restaurants. He did not get very far before he detected a familiar - WHOOSH!

“Now hold on a minute. If you are looking for a night of fun and satisfaction, you shouldn’t waste your time with old Mighty Mouse.” The slender man approached with a coolness in his step. His ebony skin made his plum suit look better than it could on any white man.

Eric took a deep breath, “Anna, meet the social deviant that is Arthur ‘Flatman’ Jenkins.”

“Flatman?” Anna said before Eric finished the introduction. Her face was contorted in a mix of confusion and dismay.

“Hey!” He feigned offence. “Not everything goes flat, if you know what I mean.” He winked at Anna, grinning with all of his pearly white teeth. He elbowed Eric in the ribs, “So, who are you making moves on, my man?”

“This is Anna.” He stopped there, not sure of her full name or wanting to give Arthur any more information than necessary. The last thing he needed was the ultimate ladies man poaching a potential date.

Anna took a new direction. “My date would love to meet you, Mr. Mighty. Would you mind coming to meet him?” Arthur could not believe he had been dismissed so quickly. Eric, on the other hand, was unusually glad to have an excuse to ditch Arthur. He was great company most of the time, just never when he is interested in the same woman. He felt his shoulders relax as the distance between Anna and Arthur increased. Arthur was a sneaky weasel, but he usually picked up on a woman who made up her mind.

“So, who is this guy, anyway?”

“Ah, he doesn’t matter. It was just an excuse. Would you like to get out of here?”

Eric could not say yes fast enough. He walked out the front door with the gorgeous beauty on his arm. He hailed a taxi and he had no idea where to take her. Anna gave the driver an address and they pulled away. It was a residential address in a wealthy neighborhood.

The house stood back a couple hundred yards from the road. Short, neatly trimmed hedges lined the straight drive and behind them fruit trees were evenly spaced along either side. The front of the house had eight pillars and a large arching double door entrance.

“It’s not mine.” Anna noticed the look on Eric’s face. “A few of my friends are very well off, Mr. Mighty.”

“Please, call me Eric.”

Anna paid the driver and entered a security code to open the front door. The clicking of Anna’s heels echoed inside the house. Eric noted the ornate white marble floor with black veins. Dual curved marble staircases, flanked the large entrance in perfect symmetry. These friends of hers were loaded.

“Care for a drink?” Anna walked swiftly through the house.

“Sure,” Eric followed to avoid getting lost. They entered an expansive kitchen. Anna took a bottle of champagne from the refrigerator and reached for glasses in an overhead rack.

“You don’t have a beer, do you?” Anna gave an understanding smile and returned to the fridge. She swapped the champagne for two beer bottles. Eric was looking for a bottle opener when he heard the familiar fizz of one being opened. Anna brought her hand out from behind her back, set a bottle on the counter and slid it to him. He examined the bottle and then queried her actions with a raised eyebrow.

“It’s my party trick.” Anna turned around and picked up the second bottle. She held it behind her back and put the top under her dress. Her dress moved a little as she positioned the neck against her butt and then pulled the bottom of the bottle to the side. It popped open and she brought the bottle up to her mouth and took a big swig. Strange tricks aside, this felt more and more like his kind of woman. “Put out your hand,” she said. As he held his hand out, she said, “Lower than my dress.” Eric did as she said, keeping his palm up as she turned her back to him again. She backed into his hand until he was touching both of her legs. He thought she was going to sit on him when she spread her knees, but two bottle tops dropped into his hand. Anna straightened and faced him again.

Eric wanted to get in a compliment, even a shallow one. “You have one hell of an ass, Anna.”

She smiled. “I can do more than that.” She winked and put on a sultry tone, “Are you the shy type, Eric?”

Hearing her say his name that way made his body tingle. “Not usually.”

Anna suddenly transformed into a giggly girl, did a tiny hop as she said, “Excellent! Follow me.” She lifted her shoulders in excitement. “There is something I want to show you. I’m sure you will love it.”

Eric hoped he had not misread the woman’s intentions. He was getting aroused at the prospect when Anna started up the curved staircase on the left side of the entry. At the top of the stairs, she stopped. “Would you mind if I slip into something more comfortable?”

“No objection from me.” He was having difficulty staying calm. He wanted to jump and shout, but that might just make her change her mind.

Anna pulled her dress off her shoulders and let it drop. The waist of it clung to her hips, but her bare tits and belly were amazing. Eric’s eyes popped out of his head. An appreciative smile made Anna’s eyes sparkle even brighter. She shimmied her hips as her hands pushed down until the dress fell. One hand gripped the top, not letting it drop all the way to the floor. Anna stepped out, one slender, sexy leg at a time. She had nothing on but red patent heels and matching sets of pearls around her neck and left wrist. No underwear at all. Eric was certain her hips swayed even more when she turned and continued walking down the hall.

They entered what must have been the master bedroom. The bed looked larger than king sized. Anna crawled onto it, giving him a view of her ass even better than before. The seductive movements were slow and deliberate as a stalking panther.

Mesmerised by the heavenly view, it had not been Eric's intention to stare unmoving. Anna looked over her shoulder and called him over, "Come and get me Mister Mighty."

Eric broke out of his stupor and ripped the buttons off his shirt because his fingers were too slow and feeble to work them. Three seconds later he was naked and approaching the bed.

They kissed passionately. Hands roamed. Eric could not decide where he wanted to touch her most, and kept changing his mind, pawing her all over. Anna kept one hand on Eric's chest while the other worked his cock to a rock hard erection.

Anna pushed him onto his back and climbed on top. She rode him in cowgirl position like he was a bucking bronco. She had more spirit than any woman Eric had ever bedded before.

She paused for another kiss and then brought a breast to his mouth. Eric sucked her nipple, pinching it between his teeth until it was firm. His dick slipped out as she moved up farther, but she turned around to suck his cock.

Eric only needed one hand to pull Anna’s slim body on top of his. With Anna on her side, he brought her hip to rest on his chest where he could admire her pussy. It was too far to reach with his tongue. Using his fingers to please her he was able to enjoy the sight of her body as he enjoyed her oral skills. Her lips played his cock like a musical instrument, one that produced grunts and sighs as Eric revelled in the pleasure she provided.

Sliding to the edge of the bed, Anna opened the top drawer of the nightstand. What she brought out surprised him: handcuffs, several pairs, specially designed with leather padding.

Oriana_b
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Oriana_b

Eric watched her put one around her left ankle and scooch to the corner of the bed where she attached the counterpart to the corner post. Only now did Eric notice the sturdy metal frame as she tightened the cuff tight enough to prevent it from slipping over the ball at the top of the post. Anna grinned as she faced him, kneeling and reaching to her right ankle with another set of cuffs. She stretched across and locked her other ankle to the opposite post leaving her legs spanning the foot of the bed.

Balancing awkwardly on her knees and one arm, she faced Eric and asked, “Would you mind finishing the job?” Anna placed the third set of cuffs around her left wrist. Eric slid off the side of the bed and helped her positions herself so that she could reach far enough to lock her wrist to the corner at the head of the bed. He asked her why she chose to be face down. “I want to be restrained when you fuck me in the ass."

“And what about your right arm?”

Anna turned her head and winked. “I’m sure I can find something useful to do with one free hand.” It was unlikely she would move much, her left arm and right leg could not reach any farther. Anna was not the tallest woman he knew.

It struck Eric that Anna might be the dirtiest woman he had been with. Her eyes begged to be used and those red, seductive lips smiled so deviously they bordered on sadistic. This moment deserved to be remembered. Eric got up and stood a few feet back. A gorgeous woman lay helpless before him asking to be used. She might be a bit crazy but she was too hot to refuse. He approached from the foot of the bed, eyeing her ass and sliding his fingers along the backs of her calves and thighs.

He kissed her butt a few times, checking for any marks from opening the bottles and finding none. His lips progressed up her back until he reached her neck and settled. There was a perfect slot between her cheeks for his dick to rest. He rubbed against her and she moaned in reply.

Eric lifted himself. With one hand he held his cock in place. Anna relaxed her butt and let him enter easily. Her ass warmed his cock . He eased it all the way in and relaxed on her back again.

Anna flexed. He felt her cheeks go firm and her anus tightened around his cock. "Oh, that's good." Muscle control was Anna’s forte. She could independently flex her cheeks or tighten her sphincter grip around his shaft. Eric pulled back and thrust a few times. A gentle moan from Anna indicated her approval. He moved faster. She moaned louder. Before long the bed was creaking from his pelvis slapping against her butt.

Good things often finished too quickly. Eric did not want this to be one of those things. Slowing to a stop he rested on her back again. Anna did her thing, squeezing really tight around his dick. Her entire body tensed, causing the hair on Eric’s neck to stand. It was so tight in her ass that he felt his pulse in the throbbing of his cock. It was so good it made him feel light headed.

Anna slipped her free hand under her body, pushing her shoulder down to reach farther. Fingers found his balls and played with them. It felt good.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaah!”

Intense pain made Eric flail his arms uncontrollably. His balls were crushed. Being on top of Anna, he was unable to curl up as his body wanted to do. His head pressed firmly against her shoulder, the best he could manage in the situation. He did not understand how this happened but he had to get out of it. Placing both hands on the bed he lifted himself up. Anna lifted with him. Her ass held him like a vice keeping his dick buried inside her and more importantly, his balls still hurt.

He yanked her hand away from her body, but it made no difference. The gut wrenching pain caused his eyes to stream, blurring his vision. He let himself down and pushed instead against Anna’s back. His body bent back, but the grip on his dick proved too strong for him. What kind of woman was this?

Something moved across the room, a vague blob in his impaired vision.

"Eata thisa, Mighty!" A cackling voice shouted. Eric knew that voice or rather, he knew the poor imitation of Italian. He called himself Magnifioso. He was a bald man with a goatee who owned chain of pizza restaurants and considered himself a mob boss.

A successions of squelchy pops sounded.

SPLAT!

Right in his face. Some wet goop covered his face. His mouth had been partly open and he tasted some on his tongue.

"Peanut butter?" Eric exclaimed in amusement.

"I know abouta your peanut allergia, Meester Mighty.” Eric was more distressed by his appalling attempt to sound Italian than his attack. “There is no escape for you. Not even witha your incredible strength." Belly laughs accompanied pops from his strange gun and Eric was covered in more peanut butter.

He had to get free of this woman. Anna was the real threat. Eric could barely bring his knees up. Anna’s body was in the way and could not be ignored. He tried to stand and all that happened was her body stretched tight between the three sets of cuffs and prevented him going any higher. His dick was caught and he could only stand half way up.

He reached for the cuff on her wrist and gave it a good yank. No use. These were no ordinary handcuffs. Anna squeezed with her ass again, which made Eric cry out in agony once more.

Peanut butter hit him and went straight into his mouth. Eric spit it out. He was tempted to smother Anna but he was not that kind of guy. "What kind of freak are you, woman?" His shout was unsteady with worry.

"Have you never heard of Anna Sassin?" Magnifioso asked, forgetting his bad Italian accent in his excitement. "She has an ass to die for!" He fired his gun again.

It was tougher than any squats at the gym. The bitch’s ass was unrelenting. Anna flopped like a rag doll beneath Eric's repeated attempts to free himself. She bounced on the mattress and was lifted again until her body pulled tight against the restraints and yanked them both down again. This was only going to exhaust him.

"What do you want, Magnifioso?” He was embarrassed by the trembling in his voice.

“It’s not whatta I want. It’s what I don’ta want that matters. And what I don’t want is any more you interfering witha my business. Now eat this!”

Anna squeezed her ass tighter and Eric shouted out in pain again.

SPLAT!

Right in his face. It was Eric’s turn to laugh. The peanut butter was giving him an itch that rivalled the sting of a bullet bouncing off his skin, but it was no real threat. Unfortunately, Anna made him want to cry rather than laugh. He grabbed her hair and tried pushing her head down in the mattress. She did not say much, but her ass clung to his penis as strong as ever.

Eric pulled Anna as far as her arm would allow her towards the foot of the bed. With his legs between her, he spread her knees. He just managed to reach behind himself and pry his balls free since she barely had a grip on them. He sighed in relief. The pain would soon pass.

Senses slowly returned to normal. He noticed how close Magnifioso stood. He turned away from him, hoping to draw him nearer. When he turned back, Eric lunged. He caught the end of the strange gun and pulled. As his face came in range, Eric punched him as hard as he could.

POW!

“Mighty blow!” There was that familiar voice that followed him everywhere. He could not explain where it came from, but he always heard it when he landed a great punch. Magnifioso flew across the room and hit the wall upside down before collapsing on the floor in a heap. One down, one to go.

He could see Anna looking around the room. Looking for the mysterious voice, he concluded. How was he going to get out of this? “Magnifioso is down. Are you going to let go now?”

Anna smiled. “I can hold you here until he comes around again. And he will be more cautious next time.”

Now that his balls were not being crushed, he became aware that the grip Anna had on his dick meant he was still erect. It actually felt pretty good. Maybe if he just rested a while her concentration might lapse and he could get out quickly. He took the opportunity to clean the peanut butter off his body with a pillow case since that was the only thing within reach.

Several minutes later his penis continued to throb. It was not the worst condition of imprisonment he had experienced. He scratched the allergic rash on his face and his side. When he put his hand down he brushed Anna’s side and felt her body twitch beneath him.

He did it again. She wiggled a little more. Eric began to tickle her and quickly had Anna squirming and squealing like a little girl. “Stop it!” she shouted, but Eric would not relent. It took some time. Anna continued to squirm and laugh uncontrollably. Eventually, her sensitivity caused her to lose her tight ass grip and Eric managed to pull out. His dick felt the fresh cool air surround it.

“Ha ha!” Eric jumped up and down on the bed. “Now I am going to turn you two in.”

“Are you now?” Anna sounded smug. Eric grabbed his clothes and started putting them on while she continued. “What charges do you have in mind? If you tell them you were held against your will by a woman’s ass they will not believe the truth of it. And if I show them the bruising on my wrist and ankles they are more likely to believe my story of how you had to have your way with me.”

“You cannot be serious,” but Eric was worried.

“And what of Magifioso? Can he be charged with criminal intent for being armed with peanut butter?”

She was right. Peanut butter was the only thing that would stick. He would have to deal with the situation on his own. He looked in the drawer where the handcuffs had been and found a key. Eric unlocked her ankles first. He got on top of her to hold her down while he released the last one from the bed. He pulled both arms behind her back and cuffed them together.

“What are you doing, Eric?”

She was trying to appeal to him with the intimacy he thought they had before it all went wrong. “I am going to teach you a lesson,” he said. “Is this even your house?”

“I don’t know,” answered Anna. “Magnifioso just told me the alarm code to get in.”

“In that case, we better leave.” Eric released Anna so she could put her dress on and frog marched her out of the house. Outside, Eric sat on the edge of the porch part way down the stairs. He spun Anna around and threw her across his lap.

“Hey!” she objected.

She was no match for Mr. Mighty. He lifted her dress, not wanting to risk getting his fingers caught by misplacement and began to spank her.

Anna mocked him, “You call this punishment?”

Eric grew angry at not being able to make her see that she had behaved badly. He spanked her harder, smacking one cheek and then the other, not risking too much contact between her cheeks. He hit her harder in response to her belittling his approach to discipline.

“Ooh, Mr. Mighty, do it more!” She taunted.

She asked for it. Honestly, she did. Her previously pale butt was turning from pink to beet red as his strength increased to the point he was unable to resist. The voice returned, “Mighty blow!”

“Ow!” Anna shrieked. “What is that?”

She did not deserve an answer. He raised his hand again. “Mighty blow! Mighty blow! Mighty blow!”

As the spanking continued, Anna grunted uncontrollably. All she could say was, “oh,” and “ah,” and she seemed to have lost control over the pitch of her voice which came out different with every spank. She held her head straight and took her punishment well. It pleased Eric to see her head bob and her eyes nearly pop out. He must have given her at least twenty mighty blow spanks before she went limp on his lap. Her jaw was quivering and she was drooling on the steps.

He stopped. His hand was completely wet. Anna slowly pushed herself up, obviously straining against the soreness of his spanking. Standing unsteadily, she looked at Eric with glazed eyes. “That was incredible, Eric.” She fell into him and put her arms around him. “I learned my lesson. Best orgasm, ever.” She barely got these last words. She tightened her arms around him and put her head on his shoulder. It sounded as though Anna had enjoyed the ordeal. Had he finally met his match?

Published 
Written by Spooge
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments