Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mr. Spanky Goes to Heaven

"His prayers were answered!"

7
3 Comments 3
9.2k Views 9.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I couldn't believe I was sitting in church, wearing a suit and tie. Debbie sat beside me in a frilly pink and white dress, a silly pink hat on her head. It was 1971, and that's how people dressed on Sundays, way back then.

I hadn't been to church in over ten years. It wasn't Deb I was trying to impress. It was her older sister, Karen, who was my goddess.

I knew Karen would never have anything to do with a guy like me unless she got to know me first. I wasn't all that good looking, and I definitely wasn't rich. I didn't even own a car. But I could be a perfect gentleman and a real sweetheart, especially when it came to succulent lips and big boobs and a hot ass like Karen's. I was twenty-three, she was twenty-two, and Deb was seventeen. If the way to Karen's heart, and other parts of her anatomy, was through taking her nerdy little sister to church, well, Hallelujah!

When we got back to their parents' house for Sunday dinner, no one else was home yet.

"Can I get you something to drink?" Deb asked politely.

She was very prim and proper, always careful to say and do the right thing. A straight-laced Little Miss Goody Two-Shoes, only seventeen but already a college sophomore making straight-As, church twice a week, Saturday mornings singing hymns at the old folks' home. I doubted she had ever farted in her entire life. If she had, it smelled like violets.

"Okay," I said, wishing Karen would hurry up and get home. Alone. Without one of her studly boyfriends drooling like a dog behind her.

Deb got us each a glass of water from the kitchen tap. No ice.

"I need to change," she told me.

She took my hand and led me up the stairs to the room she shared with her perfect sister. I felt blessed. There was the bed where Karen slept! She was naked here! My weenie began to stiffen. Her panties were in that dresser!

Deb tossed her goofy hat on her bed. She opened the drawer I was lusting at and took out a pint bottle of peppermint schnapps. She cracked the seal, slugged down a healthy gulp, and sighed.

"God, I needed that!" she said, wiping her lips with the back of her hand as she handed me the bottle. She chased the shot with a sip of water.

I was so shocked I took a sip of schnapps and a gulp of water.

"Don't you just hate Sunday mornings?" she asked me. "I can't wait to get home and relax!"

She turned her back to me. We stood there. She waved backwards and swallowed more schnapps. She waved again, impatiently, and I finally figured it out. She wanted me to unzip her Sunday-go-to-meetin' dress. I had fumble-fingers but eventually I got it down.

She stepped out of it and kicked it at her closet door, then faced me, a seductive smile in her eyes. Suddenly, she didn't seem so plain. She was wearing a pink cotton matching bra-and-panties set. Her boobs weren't big but they filled her B-cups quite nicely. Why hadn't I noticed? Maybe because she was always dressed like a little old maid.

She turned her back to me again and waved and this time I got the message much faster. I unhooked her bra, which went flying in the same direction as her dress.

She faced me again, her perky pink nips swelling with freedom.

"I know you like Karen," she told me, hitting the peppermint again.

MiaRomanov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRomanov

"All the boys do. But you won't get anywhere with her. No one will. We're virgins. And we're going to stay that way, for a while. You see, Cute Stuff, Mom had Karen at my age. She had to marry Dad. She didn't finish high school. Karen says she's not losing it until her wedding night. I'm not making any promises, but I'm not in any hurry."

She stepped up to me, tugged at my tie, and gave me a sexy peck on the lips.

"I suck cock," she whispered in my ear, kissed me a little harder, then whispered in my other ear, "for the right guy, I might cornhole."

You could have knocked me over with the proverbial feather. I took her in my arms to kiss her but she pushed me away and jerked my clip-on tie away from my throat. I tried to help, but she wouldn't let me. By the time I was down to my briefs, she was on her knees. She peeled them away and my hot rod roared.

I could tell she was disappointed. My tail is tiny, more like a Volkswagen bug, but all three inches were rock hard and pointing straight at her.

"I've never seen one this small," she said sadly, and flicked it with a finger.

I flinched.

"How many have you seen?"

"Six," she said.

"Your tits ain't exactly Jayne Mansfield's," I reminded her.

"Like Karen's?" she asked. "Is that all you guys care about?"

She slapped my weenie. It was a playful sexy slap, but I wasn't expecting it. I'd never heard of such a thing. I let out a little moan and almost fell over, my knees suddenly weak. She slapped the little guy again and I had to brace myself with a hand on her head.

"Does oo wikes dat, Wittle Mister Spanky-boy?" she cooed at Junior.

She slapped him again, even harder. I fell down.

She was on me in a heartbeat, sucking me into her mouth like an industrial-strength vacuum cleaner, the kind they use on the Washington Monument. She climbed on top, in sixty-nine position, grinding her soaked pantied crotch against my nose, thrusting her hand down them to rub her frenzied poontang like a fiend. Maybe this girl had never left the sidewalk, but she'd been around the block a few times. I sucked her steaming joy juice from her cum-busting panties and swallowed every drop.

I was about to squirt a pint or two of goo when I turned her over and got her cute bottom up in the air. It was skinny, but sweet and feminine. I gave it a kiss. She bared it, just her ass, keeping a hand over her twat so I wouldn't end up on the wrong highway.

I reamed into her and squirted instantly. We cornholed with my love goo for lube. Once I was safely buried in chocolate territory she stroked her cherry pie.

"Oh, shit!" she screamed and shook and came super hard.

It took awhile for us to breathe again. I didn't care if I ever did. I'd found heaven, knocking on Deb's back door.

"Mister Spanky may be itty-bitty," she told me as we dressed, "but I wuvs him!"

Ten minutes later, she in her pink and white dress, me in my suit and tie, her father passed me the pot roast. Karen kept giving me dirty looks. I couldn't blame her. I was ignoring her and she wasn't used to that. But it was Deb I loved. Forever and ever! Amen!

Published 
Written by badboy909
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments