Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Santa is Negotiable

"Russian Mafia Boss makes a deal with Santa."

39
34 Comments 34
4.5k Views 4.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Holiday Hijinks
“What d'you mean, no Santa Claus for the children?” my husband Ivan yelled at me.

“Ivan, I took the kids to the mall to see Santa Claus. When they got to sit on his knee and told him their Christmas wishes, he told them that there wouldn't be any. He said that because YOU had been a naughty boy this year they weren't on his list.”

“Who the hell does he think he is? This ‘mudak,’ this unmitigated dickhead thinks he can do this to Ivan the Terrible. I’ll take care of him. I’ll make him an offer he can’t refuse,” he shouted as he became flushed and spittle sprayed the room.

“Ivan you can’t mean to threaten Santa Claus,” I blurted out.

“Quiet woman, leave this to me,” he yelled.

I knew better than to confront him when he got in these rages. I hastily moved to the background as he yelled for Dimitri his ‘Sovietnik,’ the number two man in his organization.

There are many advantages to being the hot wife of a ‘Pakhan,’ the godfather of the Russian Mafia in NY. The jewelry, clothes, and cars are nice. Having everybody at your beck and call is certainly handy. However, you do have to tread carefully. I was wife number three and was never told what had happened to the other two.

We had met when I was a dancer at one of the nightclubs he controlled and his macho good looks had swept me off my feet. I had always had a soft spot for bad boys and with Ivan, I had found the worst of the lot. We had married after a whirlwind courtship eight years ago.

After some whispered conversation with Dimitri Ivan turned to me, “Don’t worry, Sandra. It’ll be taken care of.”

“How? What are you going to do? I mean this guy is not the real Santa Clause. He just wears a costume and makes kids happy.”

“Sandra, this is big business. I know he’s just a stand-in for the real Santa, however, all these guys report back to head office at the North Pole. Dimitri is going to pay him a visit. He will be given a few alternatives to choose from. My children will have presents from Santa or else. Now come here and give me a blowjob . I need to un-stress after all this.”

“No, not till you tell me what you're planning.”

“What! You pose conditions on ME? I won’t tolerate that,” he screamed working himself into another rage.

“Ivan, despite who you are and what you do for a living, I love you. Only God knows why. Santa Claus and Christmas was the only thing I liked in that stinking orphanage I was raised in. I may be your hot wife and your slut, but I won’t have you do anything to sully those childhood memories.”

“Sandy, I’m a thug, true enough, however, I also cherished Christmas as a child. I loved it back home when ‘Ded Moroz’ and ‘Sneguročka’ brought all the children presents. I will NOT tolerate that he deprives our children because I am not a good person. I have just made him an offer he can’t refuse.”

“Who the hell is “Ded Moroz” and what is a “ Snegu… whatchamacallit?” I shrieked at him.

“’Ded Moroz’ is Father Frost and ‘Sneg -U- Rochka’ is the Snow Maiden they deliver presents to all the children. In effect, that is just an alias he uses in Russia.”

“So what kind of an offer did you make that he can’t refuse?” I asked.

“I sent a message that I was declaring New York a no-fly zone for reindeer with or without red noses. Not a fucking gift will be delivered here unless he agrees to renegotiate his decision. Of course, as a good negotiator, I also sweetened the pot for him.”

“Oh, how did you do that?” I asked.

“He gets to have sex with you. I can’t think of a man who would refuse that offer, can you?”

“Ivan, I don’t want to make love to a fat old man with a smelly beard who probably smells of reindeer poop. How can you do that to me?”

“You’ll do as I say. I want the kids to get their presents. You will make sure he has a good time. Understand!”

At that point, Dimitri returned from his mission. “All set boss, he agreed and made a counteroffer,” he said.

“What counteroffer?” Ivan asked in a cautious tone.

“He said that he is offering you a ‘Snegu...’ something as a courtesy.”

“Excellent. He is a true businessman . I think we’ll get along well. You did well, Dimitri.”

“Well, Sandy, ready for an orgy on Christmas Eve with Santa?”

“You know me, Ivan. I’m always ready for one. I know how horny that makes you and that pleases me because you always give me great sex afterward , but really… Santa?”

For the rest of the week, I was on tenterhooks. I had a hard time conceiving of having sex with Santa. However, I wanted to make sure the children would not be disappointed and resolved to do my best under the circumstances.

Ivan was floating on a cloud. He was going around with a dazed expression and kept playing this piece of classical music everywhere he went. He even insisted it play in his nightclub. The girls at the club were in revolt and threatening to have a sit-down strike and certainly not on customer’s laps.

“Ivan this has to stop,” I told him. “You can’t expect the girls to bump and grind to Rimski-Korsakov’s music even if it is titled Sneguročka.

SharonStark
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SharonStark

What is it with you and that dame?”

“When I was a kid we had figurines of her decorating the Christmas tree. I spent hours gazing at her and now comes an opportunity to have an orgy with her. Don’t be jealous Sandy but it is a boyhood dream come true.”

“Okay, but stop with the music already, it’s driving us all nuts.”

On Christmas Eve I got myself ready for the orgy. I had resolved to put on a brave face and do my best for the sake of the kids. I spent time on my grooming and getting ready. Finally thoroughly depilated, coiffed and made up I considered what to wear to greet our guests.

Going with the festive theme I chose red mesh stockings held up by a red lace garter belt, a red silk translucent thong, and a matching open cup red bra which pushed my tits high and out.

I then descended to the living room and made sure the Christmas tree was lit and the fire was burning in the fireplace .

Ivan came downstairs. He looked at me and started to drool. I could see a distinct tent form at the crotch of his black slacks. He came over and wrapped me in his arms and gave me a passionate kiss.

“Down boy,” I giggled. “You don’t want to smudge my makeup.”

As I pushed him away I heard the roar of an exhaust as a car pulled up to the driveway.

Ivan went to the door where a couple stepped out from a Lamborghini Veneno . I heard him gasp.

Looking out I saw this sleek futuristic car and a tall slim distinguished man with graying hair, a smart goatee and a delectable slim pale blond walking up the steps.

He took Ivan’s hand saying, “Ivan glad to meet you. I’m Ded Moroz, and this is my assistant Snegurochka.”

“Please call me Snuggles,” she piped up in a cheery voice. “You must be Sandy,” she said giving me a hug and a friendly squeeze to my ass.

“Please come in,” I said when I had gotten over my surprise.

I ushered them into the living room and they sat down on the divan.

“Can I offer you a drink, Santa?” I asked.

“Sure, is that a bottle of Macallan Scotch I see over there. If it is, it would go down easily. Champagne I think for Snuggles, and please call me Ded. Santa is just a registered trademark for the kids.”

“So the red suit and white beard thing are just marketing?” I asked while serving the drinks.

“Yes. You didn’t expect the head of the largest marketing corporation in the world to look like that?” he answered.

“I never quite looked at it that way, ” I confessed sitting next to him.

“Okay first things first. Presents to start things off,” he said. “Sandy for you.”

He took out a gold collar with diamonds. This is from Ivan, go to him and let him place it around your neck. This will now make you his ‘Good Girl’ able to dispose of your body as he sees fit.

I took it to Ivan knelt and at his feet. He placed it around my neck. My eyes were wet with tears as he embraced me and whispered, “Good Girl” in my ear and then gave me a passionate kiss.

“Now from Santa to Sandy,” Ded announced.

I walked over and he rubbed my nipples till they were stiff and placed a diamond encrusted nipple ring around each stiff nub. My pussy immediately started to tingle at his touch.

“Now last but not least from Snuggles to Sandy. Take this to Snuggles, dear and she will fit it to you.”

I took the package to Snuggles. She unwrapped it with a gleam in her eye. She pulled out a glass butt plug which matched my nipple jewelry and told me to turn and part my ass cheeks. She delicately inserted it up my ass.

I let out a gasp followed by a moan as my ass was invaded.

Ded said, “Ivan your present is sitting next to you. She wants to be used by you however you wish. Now, Sandy, come sit next to me.”

I walked over gingerly letting my ass accustom itself to the invading plug and sat down beside him.

“Now it is time for Santa to unwrap his present,” he said with a leer.

He lifted me up and sat me on his lap. I felt his fingers come around and tug at my nipples and roll them between his fingers. He undid my bra and hefted my full breasts in his palm. He squeezed and mauled my tits. My pussy was getting very wet as he teased them.

“Sandy, stand up and off with those panties,” he ordered.

When I had stripped he motioned for me to sit on his lap facing him. As I sat I realized that he had somehow stripped off his clothes. His long cock was pointing straight up and as I sat down he guided it into my gushing pussy.

“Ride that cock and milk it,” he ordered.

I obediently started to slide up and down that deliciously rigid tool using all my skill to massage it. His hips were rising upward to meet me on each stroke. His hand snaked around and he pumped the butt plug in and out of my ass. I could feel his hot meat massaging all my tender inner tissues up to my cervix.

I held back wanting him to cum before I did, but wasn’t sure I could when I felt his cock throb and fill me with his hot cum. I moaned as he kissed me passionately and whispered in my ear, “Good Girl.”

“Snuggles, time to go. This was wonderful but it’s our busiest night. Would you like to join us at our place for New Year's Eve?”

I blurted out, “Oh yes, this was way to short.”

“Great, we’ll look forward to you being there. Ivan, Snuggles will be there for you as will Mary my slut wife. I also think they will enjoy Sandy.”

Singing, “Cum all ye unfaithful,” he walked out the door.
Published 
Written by ChrisM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments