Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Don has a booboo

"never bite on the Don's cock"

6
3 Comments 3
3.9k Views 3.9k
853 words 853 words

In a well-lit room in the back of the house were where they were sitting. Don Mateo Troia sat behind his large oak desk. His family was true to his name. He had become the head of his la Familia by pimping hookers on the streets of the west coast. He had many brothels under his protection from the top of Washington all the way down to the bottom of California.  

He had made a name for himself mingling with the politicians and actors. He had over the years pimped out his wares to presidents all the way to A-list movie stars. He loved the business he ran so much that his own Consigliere was once his most cherished whores.

He sat looking at those gathered in his office. His Underboss, a beautiful woman called Paulina, sat in front of him in a low cut business suit that showed off her cleavage but at the same time meant she was all class. She was in her mid-forties

Behind her stood two men in dark suits. They were men not to be trifled with. The first was Emilio Milano, he was from the old country. He had fought in many wars before coming to America. Don Mateo had set him up as a bookmaker till he became one of the Don’s most trusted men. The second man was Alejandro Vecoli a man born in the USA to immigrant parents. His parents were killed in a mafia war and Don Mateo took him in. He became known as Butcher Vecoli as when he had a fight with someone they usually ended losing a limb.

The last person in the room was the most important person to Don Mateo. She was his confidant as well as his part-time lover. She was his Consigliere, Isabella Rosilini. She was, as always under his desk sucking him off.

One thing the soldiers and the associates did not know about Don Mateo was his tendency to get angry and become like a child when things didn’t go his way. He would go into a temper tantrum, kicking and screaming, sometimes even crying.

Don Mateo sat in his seat, his hand on Isabella’s head as she sucked him. He concentrated as best he could, outlying the plans for expansion of new illegal brothels. He also laid out plans to move inland to Nevada to set up some legal brothels too.

Then they started to talk about money and how things were set up. They spoke and as they spoke Don Mateo got excited he half stood up making Isabella bang her head on the underside of the desk, this, in turn, made her bite down on his cock.

Don Mateo howled in pain.

Vestinaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vestinaaa

Emilio and Alejandro took this as a sign to leave the room, leaving Don Mateo with the two women. Isabella crawled out from under the desk and tried to soothe him. Paulina and Isabella tried to soothe him, but it was too late.

“She bit my penis.”

He said looking at Paulina. He started sobbing calling for his mother. Well, as you can imagine it was definitely the sort of thing you want an elderly woman walking in on.

The girls tried to soothe him, by the tears were falling freely down his cheeks.

“Hush now Mateo, Isabella and I will make it all better.”

Paulina’s hand gently stroked his cock, gently rubbing the visible red ring from the teeth marks. She leant forward, licking his cock and taking him into her mouth. He carried on crying as she sucked him off.

“I don’t want her to help, she bit me in the first place, she gave me a booboo.”

Isabella rolled her eyes. She loved him, but he really was like a child at times. She decided there was only one thing for it, she slowly undressed and stood over him. She offered him one of her breasts and he took it into his mouth like a child nursing.

She held his head, cooing at him. It seemed to soothe him as slowly as he closed his eyes. She pulled her breast from his mouth and kissed him slowly. After her kiss, she went down to join Paulina, who was sucking furiously on his cock.

Don Mateo put his thumb in his mouth, sucking it as a child would. His eyes were closed as he slid his spare hand through Isabela’s hair as she had taken over the sucking. Paulina sucked on his balls and she knew he was very close.

It wasn’t long before his grunts gave away that he was about to cum. Isabella sucked hard as his load shot into her mouth. She sucked it all down, taking it into her mouth. Paulina came up and the ladies kissed, sharing his cum between them.

Don Mateo pulled at Isabella’s arm and looked at her in childish pleading eyes.

“But you didn’t kiss my booboo better.”

Both girls got to their knees and pecked his cock better. He looked down at them giggling like a child. 

 

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments