Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twas A Few Nights Before Christmas

25
19 Comments 19
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Competition Entry: Holiday Hijinks

Brenda stared with furrowed brow at Lexi’s reflection in the restroom mirror.

“Don't give me that look,” Lexi said with a wicked grin. “He’s hot as all fuck.”

Brenda tried to convince her friend to reconsider her choice. “He just made senior partner. He’ll fire our asses in half a heartbeat. Pick someone else. How about the sexy DJ we hired? She's hotter than fuck, too, and, has the cutest, heart shaped ass.”

Lexi turned to Brenda, and calmly, but adamantly, replied, “It’s my turn to pick, and I pick Robert. If he refuses, which no way in hell is that ever going to happen! We'll bat our baby blues, say we're tipsy, and blame it on him for being so fucking sexy.”

Brenda and Lexi were paralegals, and, the social committee at the law firm. They had planned and organized the company Christmas party since being hired. Each year, they would pick one person to double team during the festivities. It was a feat that had always been accomplished with extreme ease. After all, who could resist two beautiful, large breasted blondes, dressed in skimpy, red, Santa’s Little Helper outfits, with jingle bells on the fluffy, white trim around the hem?

Brenda shook her head, “We are so going to regret this, Lexi. But, it is your turn to pick. Robert it is.”

Lexi jumped up and down as she hugged and kissed Brenda.

Brenda sighed, “I hope you’re just as enthusiastic when we’re standing in the unemployment line.”

Both women checked themselves in the mirror, and adjusted the neckline of their outfits to expose more of their breasts.

“Christmas slut mode activated!” they tittered to each other.

They approached Robert, who was standing at the bar waiting to be served. “Merry Christmas, Robert. Congratulations on making senior partner,” Brenda and Lexi enthusiastically announced in unison.

Robert turned around and smiled, “Thank you, Brenda. Thank you, Lexi.” He couldn’t help but stare at the generous amount of cleavage both women proudly had on displayed.

Brenda grinned, and said, “It seems you made Santa’s nice list this year.”

Robert chuckled, “I’m a lawyer. No lawyer has ever made Jolly Old Saint Nick's nice list. We're permanently on his shit list.”

Lexi pouted, and replied, “Awww, poor Robert. Santa is so mean! His naughty list isn’t anywhere near as fun as Brenda’s and my naughty list is.” She turned to Brenda, and coyly asked, “Isn’t that right?”

Brenda wrapped her arms around Roberts left arm and pressed her large, soft breasts against his bicep. “Not even in the same league as our naughty list,” she grinned.

Robert’s cock twitched and began to swell. Lexi noticed the bulge in Robert’s pants, and wrapped her arms around his right arm. “Are you interested in making it on our naughty list, Mr. Senior Partner?” she whispered in his ear.

Robert winked at Lexi, and replied, “Only if it requires a non-disclosure agreement to be signed by any, and all, naughty participants.”

The two horny women grinned at each other, and replied, “What happens at the company Christmas party stays at the company Christmas party.” They rubbed their tits against Robert’s arms and giggled, “Cross our hearts and hope to suck your cock.”

Robert was feeling no pain. He had indulged in three glasses of celebratory scotch, and was at the bar waiting for the bartender to pour him a fourth. He was in a very festive mood, and more than a bit horny.

“Count me in,” Robert smiled. “I’m up for Karaoke in a bit.”

“We’ll be back before you have to sing. If you’re extra naughty, we just might have to take you home with us,” Lexi smirked.

Brenda and Lexi walked Robert to the back of the restaurant, and down a set of stairs to a locked storage room. On the way, Brenda grabbed two, three foot long, plastic candy canes off the wall. “I’m sure we can find a way to have fun with these,” she laughed.

Lexi took the key to the storage room from between her breasts, and unlocked the door. The prizes for the Christmas draw, and the boxes of decorations for the party were stashed there. They entered, turned on the lights, and Lexi locked the door.

Lexi took both plastic candy canes from Brenda. “How about we candy cane Brenda’s ass? She is very naughty. She didn’t believe that you would want to be on our naughty list. And, she removed her panties in the little girl’s room!” Lexi turned to Brenda, pointed to the round table in the middle of the room, and scolded her, “Bad Brenda! Assume the position, slut!”

Brenda grinned as she wiggled her hips and lifted the hem of her dress. “Mmm,” Brenda cooed, “punish my ass for being naughty. Candy cane it real good.”

Robert’s cock grew to full erection when Brenda’s hairless, slick pussy was fully exposed. Brenda sauntered to the table, bent over it, stretched out her arms, and grabbed the edge of the table. She slowly spread her legs, and looked over her shoulder at Robert, who was glaring hungrily at the slick, pink between her legs.

Lexi handed Robert one of the plastic candy canes.

Robert grinned, “Your ass is going to glow bright enough to guide Santa's sleigh.”

“Robert!” Lexi exclaimed in mock shock. “You are a very bad man!” And whacked her friend's ass hard. “Naughty, dirty slut! Take that! Hurt her ass, Robert. Whack it good,” Lexi giggled, as Brenda purred from the sting and heat building in her ass cheeks.

Robert brought the plastic cane down hard across Brenda’s ass. She squealed and wiggled her hips. Lexi struck her friend’s ass again. Robert struck as soon as Lexi lifted her cane off Brenda's reddening flesh. They built the caning up to a quick rhythm, and continued to whack away at Brenda’s ass till it glowed red and hot.

Lexi dropped the cane, kneeled at Robert’s feet, and lunged with both her hands at his crotch.

CarolineWest
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolineWest

“I need to suck cock. Whacking Brenda’s ass has made me so fucking horny!” She pulled Robert’s nine inch cock out of his pants, and excitedly squealed, “Ooo! And a very, Merry Christmas to us, Brenda!

Brenda warned her friend, “Don’t you dare make him cum before he fucks one of us!”

Lexi slowly parted her lips, flashed a lascivious grin at Brenda, and took six of Robert's nine inches into her mouth. She sucked and licked Robert’s cock agonizingly slow. When Robert moaned, she reached around his hips, grabbed his ass, and pulled the remaining length of his twitching hard on down her throat.

“Fuck!” Robert half snarled, he threw his head back and grabbed Lexi’s bare shoulders to steady himself.

Brenda kneeled beside Lexi, smacked her lips, and purred, “Tis the season of giving. Give me his cock, slut!”

Lexi slowly dragged her lips off Robert’s cock, and offered it to Brenda. Who wrapped her lips around the pulsating, purple head, and flicked her tongue at its tip.

Robert withdrew from Brenda’s mouth, and commanded, “Face each other. I want both of your slutty mouths around my prick.”

Brenda and Lexi turned to face each other with their knees touching. “Like this?” They cooed, as they looked up at Robert and started to kiss, snaking their tongues in and out of each other’s mouths. They pulled the top of their dresses down, exposed their breasts, and mashed their tits together.

“Fuck, that’s hot!” Robert growled.

Robert parted their coupled lips with his cock. The girls kissed, sucked, and licked Robert’s throbbing shaft, as he thrust it back forth between their pursed lips. He grabbed both their heads and squeezed their mouths tighter around his shaft. Brenda and Lexi licked at each other’s lips and tongues, over and under Robert’s rocking cock.

Suddenly, Lexi and Brenda stood up and steadied themselves on their five inch stilettos. Robert grunted in protest.

“Rock, paper, scissors!” they shouted and pumped one arm up and down.

“Shit!” Lexi cursed when she realized Brenda’s rock crushed her scissors.

Brenda placed a quick kiss on Lexi’s pouting lips, as she grabbed Robert’s tie. “You can fuck him first when we get home,” she winked.

Robert grabbed mistletoe from a box on the floor, jumped on the table, and hooked it on the ceiling vent that pumped the music from party into the room. The vent was located directly under the Karaoke stage.

Lexi pouted, “I've only been kissed and had my ass grabbed under the mistletoe!”

Brenda bent over the table and looked over her shoulder at Robert, she cooed, “Fuck me good and hard, baby. Ring my bells. Make them jingle… all the way.”

Robert gripped Brenda’s hips as she reached between her legs to grab his cock. She aimed the head of Robert’s meat at her dripping hole, and pushed her hips back. She grimaced as his thickness breached her clenching pussy. Robert waited till Brenda grabbed the edges of the table with both hands and braced herself. With a stentorian grunt, he thrust balls deep into her. Robert widened his stance, and began to fuck her hard and fast. The bells on Brenda’s dress jingled with each mighty crash of Robert’s hips against her glowing ass.

Lexi fingered her pussy with quick, piston like strokes, and slapped at her swollen clit. “Ring her bells louder, Robert! Every time a bell rings, an angel gets their wings! Empty your ball sack in her, and I'll suck your eggnog out of her pussy!”

Lexi’s words rocketed Robert over the edge. His ball sack tightened. A voluminous amount of cum amassed at the base of his cock. The pressure spiked to the exploding point faster than Santa goes up a chimney. He dug his fingers deeper into Brenda’s hips, pushed her harder into the table, threw his head back, and grunted out each word with the final thrusts of his twitching, eggnog spewing cock. “Jingle! All! The! Fucking! Waaay!”

Lexi came as she watched Robert empty his balls inside her friend. Robert pulled out of Brenda, made his way around the table, and shoved his cock in her mouth. Lexi quickly kneeled at Brenda's ass, spread her pussy, and sucked Robert's hot cum that had begun to drip out of the squirming and gagging Brenda.

“N-n-ghhh!” Brenda glugged around Robert’s cock, as Lexi sucked her to orgasm.

While the mischievous trio adjusted their clothes and caught their breath… the music stopped.

The DJ’s voice travelled through the vent. “Get ready to Karaoke! First up are Brenda, Lexi, and Robert. Performing, Jingle Bells!”

The naughty trio stared transfixed in horror and disbelief at each other. The same unutterable question was etched on their white as snow faces.

Twas a few nights before Christmas, when all through that room locked.
The only things stirring was Robert's fast shrinking ball sack, and cock.
Who else might have heard their lewd goings-on?
The naughty three were in a swivet and wearing a frown.
No fa-la-la-las or ho-ho-hos were sung in that instant.
They dreaded not knowing if all their friends had been listening.

Brenda looked up at the vent as if it was the star of Bethlehem, and broke the intolerable silence. “Maybe, only you heard us?” she asked in a carrying, shaky voice, with eyes shut tight and fingers crossed.

The DJ chuckled to herself, and announced, “Yes, it was only me! Get up here and sing or I’ll put you on my naughty list, you rapscallion three!”

Brenda hollered at the vent with a voice filled with glee, “I'm going to tongue fuck your gorgeous ass, beneath my Christmas tree!”

And what happened next? Well... in Whoville they say,
That Robert's shrunken ball sack and cock grew three sizes that day!
The horny trio scurried as quick as a wink, out of the storage room they sped.
While visions of Brenda tongue fucking the DJ’s heart shaped ass danced round their head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Gil_Renard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments