Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wanna Play A Round?

"A day on the links turns into an adventure to remember."

17
13 Comments 13
5.5k Views 5.5k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Competition Entry: Sporty Sex Stories


Ben and Angie had been dating for over three years. Both of them had a previous marriage and were being very careful about getting married a second time. She had been spending her weekends at his place for over a year and now they were almost settled into a married kind of lifestyle. They were very happy together, but simply didn’t discuss making their arrangement permanent.

Ben had a passion for golf. Fortunately for him, he had the kind of job that allowed him to leave his office without being questioned and managed to get in at least one round of golf each week between Monday and Friday. He was a member of a local club and frequently played on Saturday mornings.

Before meeting Ben, Angie had never been overly interested in golf. However, she decided to take some lessons so that she could at least have conversations with him about something that he loved. To her surprise, she took to the sport. She found a woman teacher and discovered that hitting that little white ball came naturally to her. After several months of lessons, she spent some time with Ben at the practice range and was pleased to find that he was as enjoyable to be around with a golf club as he was with sex toy.

In the game of sex, Ben and Angie were superstars. In the bedroom, they were completely compatible. Both of them had found their perfect partner. They were equal in their desire, enjoyment and ability to please the other. After three-plus years together, they remained eager and anxious for one another. He had always wanted a woman open to experimentation and she met his gold standard.

On Friday morning, Angie called Ben at his office. “Can you get away this afternoon?”

“What’s up, sugar?” he answered. “You need to get naked and start the weekend early?”

She chuckled. “I’m not saying that isn’t always a good idea, but I was hoping that we could go to the golf course together. I bought a new bag last night and I’d like to show it off.”

“You want to give it a test ride?” he laughed. “Let me get us a tee time and I’ll get back to you. Would starting at 3:00 be good for you? It’s a beautiful day and we could easily get in 18 holes before dark.”

“That would be perfect,” she announced. “I’ll go home around 1:00 and put on my sexy little golf outfit, so I can distract you.”

“Watching you swing a golf club is always distracting, sweetie. You’ve got the best ass in town and that little golf skirt really shows it off.”

“You’re terrible,” she growled, but loved the idea of him watching her.

“When it comes to you, I am terrible,” he said softly. “I’ll pick you up. Why don’t you put some things together for the weekend and we can just go back to my place when we’re finished?”

With their plans made, Ben got on the phone and made them a starting time at a course fairly close to his home. He opted out of them playing at his club because the course was lined with homes and apartments. Instead, he chose a course that was secluded and began to think of ways to make the round more interesting.

After arriving at the course, Ben was delighted to see that despite the wonderful weather, the course was not overly busy at 3:00. After signing in with the pro, Ben pulled up to his car in a golf cart to load their clubs.

Looking at the side, Angie laughed as she pointed at the cart. “You got cart #69?”

“I did,” he answered with a broad smile. “I thought it was fitting. Don’t you?”

“We’re here to play golf,” she said with a semi-serious face.

When the cart was loaded with their clubs, Ben gave her a smack on her ass and said, “Come on sugarplum. You are about to receive another one of Ben’s memorable lessons.”

The day could not have been more perfect. The weather was ideal. The temperature was in the low 80’s and there was a mind breeze that kept them comfortable. But perhaps more importantly, there were no golfer either in front or behind them. They had the place to themselves.

When they reached the fourth hole, Ben hit an excellent shot onto the green leaving himself a fifteen-foot putt for a birdie. As he sized up the putt, he stood beside the ball and said, “How about we make a little wager on this putt? What will you bet that I can or can’t make it?”

“If you make it,” Angie answered, “I’ll give you a kiss.”

“If I make this birdie putt you are going to get kissed anyway, so that’s no bet. I need some inspiration,” he said, stroking his chin as if pondering the right choice. “How ‘bout, if I make this putt you take off your skirt and play the next hole in your Victoria’s Secret panties?”

Angie turned to look around. Seeing no one behind them she answered, “Sure … I don’t think you can make the putt. I’ll make that bet.”

Now with some incentive, Ben studied the putt more carefully. He stepped up, stroked the putt and it died in the hole. As he walked to the hole to get the ball, he looked at her and said, “You can wait until we get to the next tee to undress.”

Ben drove the cart around to the next tee box and turned to Angie. “You can just drop your skirt in this handy little basket,” he said as he pointed at the basket attached behind the seats.

Without a word, she unbuttoned her skirt, pulled it off and tossed it into the basket on the cart. “Now what?” she asked.

“Now, we play the next hole,” he answered. “I’ll hit from here, then move up to the ladies tees.” He didn’t really look or touch … Just got out of the cart, pulled his club and hit a drive down the fairway. After getting back in the cart, he drove up about 30 yards to the ladies tee and said, “Your turn.”

Without a word, Angie got out, pulled the club she wanted and went to the tee. She bent over, put her ball on the tee and settled in to make her shot. He could see that her panties were white and very sheer.

Ben wasn’t watching the ball, her swing, or anything else but her lovely body. “This is the way this sport should be played,” he thought to himself.

When they reached the green and it was her turn to putt, Ben helped her line it up and then moved behind her so that he wouldn’t be distracting. But mostly he moved there so that he could admire her ass without being seen. While she was getting ready to hit the ball, he was thinking how nice it would be to lay her naked on the soft cool grass on these greens. He could see her naked on her back with her legs open and ready. His mind flashed back twenty years and he could see a young woman’s naked body covered only in moonlight.

When he was about ready to make his putt, Angie asked, “Are we going to have another bet?”

“What did you have in mind?” Ben asked.

“Well, basically the same thing. If you make the putt, I take off something else. If you miss you have to take off your shorts.”

“That only seems fair,” he answered, nodding his head. He lined up the putt, hit it and watched as the ball ringed the hole, but didn’t fall in.

When they reached the next tee box, Angie turned to watch him. He got out, took off his shorts and tossed them in the back of the cart. He laughed and said, “My shirt is long enough to pull down over my boxers.”

Ben felt a little strange standing on the tee box with nothing covering his naughty bits but his boxers. He looked up to see a broad smile on her pretty face. He blasted a shot down the middle of the fairway and held the pose just for her.

They arrived at the ladies tees, but this time, the tee box was on the right side of the cart. As she took her stance, he was able to watch your backside. “Lovely,” he said to himself as she hit the ball.

“That was a very good shot,” he told her when she was back in the cart. “Maybe you should think about playing in just your panties more often.”

As they drove down the fairway, Angie leaned over and put her hand between Ben’s legs. “I just wanted to get your pants off. Now I can get to you,” she cooed.

“I know what you’re doing,” he told her.

“You do? And what would that be?” she asked.

“You’re just trying to get me aroused because you figure I can’t hit a shot with an erection and then you can beat me,” he pronounced.

Giving his package a little squeeze she said, “I hadn’t really considered that, but it isn’t a bad plan. What if I put your cock in my mouth? I’ll bet that would really throw your game off,” she said with a big laugh.

“Just stop that now. You know I don’t like being teased like that.”

“Who say’s I’m teasing,” she asked as she rubbed her hand up and down his bare leg.

Once they were on the green (both in their underwear), she left her putt well short.

vaioleth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
vaioleth

Looking disgusted, she moved up to study the next putt. She turned to Ben and said, “I’m going to make this one.”

“You think?” he said. “Wanna bet something?”

“Sure,” she announced with great confidence. “If I miss it, I’ll give you a BJ on the next tee box. But if I make it, you have to do me in the cart.”

“I don’t see a downside for me,” he answered. “It’s a bet.”

She bent down to look at her putt while Ben was busy admiring how great she looked in that position exposing her sheer white panties. She turned to him saying, “Want to give me some advice on the putt?”

He told her that it was uphill and would break to the left about 2”. She looked again, set up and hit the ball squarely in the middle of the hole. She turned, gave him a triumphant look and said, “Your putt is a gimme. Now get your butt in the cart.”

Ben moved the cart from the back of the green to the next tee box. He had played this course before and knew it was completely surrounded by trees and bushes but had a view in all directions. By the time that he had brought the cart to a stop, she again had her hand between his legs.

“You know these boxes have to come off don’t you?” she asked him as she tugged at the waistband.

Neither of them was surprised to find that he was fully aroused. His cock was standing at attention. Angie slipped her panties off and indicated for Ben to slide over to the passenger seat. She got on her knees, poised over him, kissed him and asked, “When was the last time you had sex on a golf course?”

He replied, “I was 18, with a girl named Virginia Hansen. We were attending a party at her parents’ club. We did it on the 18 th green.”

She put her mouth up to his ear and whispered, “As good as that was for you, this will be a ride you won’t soon forget.”

As she lowered herself onto his erection she groaned as she dug her fingernails into his neck. He was quite surprised at how wet she was but enjoyed the sensation as she slid down his shaft to take it all. She sat quite still for a moment and kissed him again. “You feel very good inside me,” she whispered. “Tell me what you want.”

“You won the bet,” he answered, “And you’re on top. I think that puts you in charge.”

She studied his face for a second and then began to move. Again, he was taken by how wet she was and how smoothly she was gliding over him. Ben was also keenly aware that his cock felt like a piece of steel and he could feel all of his senses moving between his legs. Obviously, the bets they had made created excitement for both of them.

Rather than the rocking motion that she seemed to prefer when she was on top of him in bed, Angie was moving her ass up and down on his cock. With each stroke, she moved a little harder and stronger than the last. She would lift up until the head of his cock almost came out before dropping down on him again. She had her arms around his shoulders and her face buried in his neck.

Ben quickly looked toward the last hole they had played to make certain no one was going to slip up on them. Once he was reassured they were alone, he slapped her ass cheek and growled, “That’s it, baby. Show me what you want.”

Angie was so wet that her juices were running down between his legs and covering his balls. The breeze made him aware just how wet and excited she was.

Suddenly she sat up, pushing the visor off of his head and holding him by his hair. She began to grind on him, rubbing herself forward and backward. The little sounds that she had been making were getting louder. Ben could see that her eyes were closed as she concentrated on the feeling between her legs. He knew the signs … she was working toward a powerful orgasm.

Ben grabbed a handful of her hair, pulled her mouth to his and kissed her with great passion. “Cum for me, baby,” he told her. “I wanna feel you cum!”

“Yes … Oh my god, Yes,” she answered. “This is so fucking good!”

He heard the noises coming from deep inside her. Her eyes flashed open and her muscles clenched around him. “Oh fuck,” she gasped and collapsed on his shoulder. He felt her chest heaving as she panted, blowing hot breath on his neck.

About ready to reach his own orgasm, Ben grabbed her ass cheeks firmly and growled in her ear, “Don’t you even think about quitting on me now, Angie.” He quickly moved her off of his chest, got out of the cart and leaned her over the seat cushion. Ramming his stiff cock back inside her dripping pussy, he heard her groan. He thrust into her wetness hard and fast, giving her everything he had. Mesmerized by the jiggle in her ass as he thrust into her, he gave her an opened handed slap across her bottom, leaving a large red hand print.

His roughness seemed to excite her as she began making louder noises that verified for Ben that she was loving every second of what was happening. He slapped the other cheek before grabbing a handful of hair. Pulling her upright his voice rumbled in her ears, “When I get you home I’m taking that pretty ass of yours. Do you hear me?” he demanded.

“Yes, baby,” she blubbered. “I want that so much. I’ll beg if I have to.”

He could feel her body clenching around his cock in a second orgasm. Her moans and whimpers set him off like a Roman candle. Grabbing her by the waist, he buried his cock in her as burst after burst of cum shot out of him like rapid fire.

He held still inside her until she fell forward leaning her chest against the carts seat. He pulled out and stepped back, watching a flood of semen drain out of her and onto the ground between her feet. Never having done that before, he was taken by the erotic sense of his seed dripping from his lover’s pussy as he smelled their sexual perfume in the air.

The breeze blowing against the fluids lingering on his cock seemed to bring him back to reality. Ben caught some motion out of the corner of his eye and looked up once again. This time, he could see a cart with two golfers coming up on the green one hole behind them.

“Sweetheart,” he whispered, “We are going to have to get dressed and move on or move into the bushes because there is a group coming up behind us.”

Still motionless as she lay across the cart seat, she answered, “Bushes.”

Angie was quiet for just a few seconds before she said, “Have we had enough golf for one day? Can we go home now? ‘Cause I’d like some more of this.”

“Would you?” he asked as she began to stand up and turn to face him.

“I would,” she smiled. “I’d like to be on top of you and maybe ride your mouth.”

“Yeah?” he answered as he squeezed her ass.

She leaned forward to brush her lips against his and added, “And I’d like to feel your big, beautiful cock between my tits.”

Angie was the kind of girl that loved sex. She could be noisy as hell, but she didn’t talk a lot. Ben was more than a little surprised to hear her tell him she wanted a tit fuck. “Tell you what, sweetness,” he told her. “You put your clothes on and we’ll get out of here. You’ve asked for a lot that I’d like to deliver.”

“You promise to do me again?” she asked with a smile. “I need some more of that man that growls and spanks my butt.”

“If that’s what you want, that’s what we’ll do,” he told her. “We have the rest of the weekend to do whatever we want.”

Putting her lips to his ear she whispered, “I’m feeling a little kinky. I think this fresh air is making me light headed. I’d really like to feel you fuck every part of me.”

Those were very bold words for Angie and now Ben was feeling a little light headed.

Angie stood up and saw that his cock was still hard. She leaned over and took it into her mouth. When she stood again, she smiled at him saying, “And we’ll do a lot more of that!”

She quickly pulled on her panties and her golf skirt before she said, “Can we practice putting on the carpet … naked?”

Ben couldn’t quite believe all of the things she had just said. He was overjoyed at the prospect some erotic sex games. He stood there with his mind whirling with the possibilities.

Looking to see him standing there without pants, she said, “What’s your problem, Dude? Get your pants on and let’s roll.”

Ben laughed and started looking for his shorts. As he began to dress he was thinking of what might happen this weekend. He looked back to see the group behind them walking off of the green. He put his hand on Angie’s thigh and said, “No way could their round of golf compare with ours.”

She laughed, leaned to his ear and whispered, “Maybe on the way home we should stop at the grocery store. I’m thinking we might need some whipped cream.”

Ben laughed mightily and stepped on the accelerator. “Awesome,” he called out as he waved at the golfers behind them.

As the wind hit his sweaty face, he turned to Angie. “Naked carpet putting … I like it!”

Shorts on … zippers up … they were rollin’ and on the next adventure in what promised to be an outstanding weekend.

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments