Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You’re Supposed To Be A Lesbian

"Not your usual Janet and John story."

10
8 Comments 8
9.8k Views 9.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Debra walked into the house at about half past six in the evening. It had been a long day and she had spent most of it driving home. She was more than tired and just wanted to slip into Janet’s arms, have a snog, a grope of her tits and then maybe go out, or stay in for a meal. Debra walked into the lounge and saw a note on the table. She could see Janet’s handwriting and prepared for the fact that she would not be in. Why else would she leave a note? she thought. Debra picked up the note.

Debra,

Don’t get upset at this…

You know I’ve been hankering after a bit of cock, just to try one out, so by the time you get home I will be upstairs fucking a huge one!

You should have seen my face when I saw this cock – it’s massive. I can’t wait, you’re lucky you’re getting this note, I’m in such a hurry!

Hope you can wait for dinner.

Lots and Lots of Love

Janet xxxxxx


Debra looked at the note, cocked her head to one side, sighed and raised an eyebrow. She shook her head in disbelief. Two things ran through her mind. Wait for Janet to finish or join them upstairs. She sniggered to herself when she decided which path to take.

Janet and Debra had been together for six years, but over the last few months all Janet had talked about was having a cock inside her. Debra was resigned to the fact that Janet would do it one day, but until then, both of them enjoyed each other immensely.

Debra smiled all the way as she started to walk upstairs to see the action. She knocked on the bedroom door. She could hear swearing and a loud male voice. She opened the door.

“It’s OK John,” said Janet, “it’s only my girlfriend, now come back here and let me suck it some more.”

John turned to look at the door, he made eye contact with Debra. She looked back at John and smiled. She then looked at the black cock extending from Janet’s lips.

“You’re supposed to be a lesbian,” said Debra.

There was no response as Janet licked and sucked the huge cock into her mouth. Purring all the time.

“How big is it? Have you measured it yet?”

The questions came thick and fast.

“No I haven’t,” replied Janet, her fist travelling the length of John’s cock. Her other hand joined it. “I couldn’t resist once I saw it. Look at it, it’s so fucking huge!”

Debra watched Janet slowly wank the huge cock in front of her.

“It’s twelve inches,” said John, “and loves a bit of throat!”

Debra leaned against the door, closing it as she did. She looked intently at John’s cock. Nothing stirred within her, absolutely nothing. Janet on the other hand was making her a little wet. She looked very inviting as she knelt on the floor, pulling on this black cock with both hands.

John looked at Debra. “You want some of this don’t you?”

Debra shook her head. She pursed her lips and watched Janet suck on the cock some more.

John placed his hands on the back of Janet’s head and pushed his cock in further. Janet let go of his cock. There was only one point of contact: her lips and mouth and the end of John’s cock.

John turned to look at Debra. “You want to watch me fuck her brains out, right?” he asked.

Debra shook her head. “Well, that shouldn’t take long…” she replied.

Janet’s mouth left John’s cock.

“Very fucking funny…” Janet retorted. “Come on John, fuck this beauty into me. I can’t fucking wait for it to go up me.” Her words were deliberate, an attempt at goading Debra. It didn’t work.

Janet climbed onto the bed and opened her legs. John was standing beside her and pushed his cock down so that it slipped over her wet mound.

“Janet, lesbians don’t do cock. Well, maybe plastic ones,” remarked Debra.

John interrupted them both. “Don’t mind me, girls. You keep talking,” he said as he grunted his way inside Janet’s cunt. His cock slipped very easily inside. Janet started to pant at its intrusion.

“This is so fucking real though,” retorted Janet. “Definitely not plastic.”

“You bet it’s fucking real,” said John looking behind him at Debra. “You should try it you know!”

Debra blinked and sighed at his incessant pleading for her to join him.

“Your friend’s got a tight little cunt,” remarked John as he turned to Debra.

“Yeah! It was all mine until a few minutes ago,” replied Debra.

KIM123
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KIM123

“Janet, when do you think you’re going to finish so that we can get some dinner?”

John grunted, and thrust into Janet at an ever increasing pace.

“Look at that cock slide in,” commented John.

“Yeah very impressive,” replied Debra. “Dinner?”

“Oh fuck! Oh fuck!” grunted Janet. “Fuck, this is good, I think I’m cumming,” she groaned aloud.

Debra smiled as she watched the rutting pair. “Not that long to dinner then!”

“I’m cumming, I’m cumming!” cried Janet.

With that Janet screamed and grunted as her orgasm took over her whole body. She writhed underneath John as he continued to fuck his cock into her.

“I hope you two are baby proof?” she asked. ”I’m not bringing up any kids.”

“Fuck no, I’m not baby proof!” exclaimed Janet.

“No condom on me,” replied John. “You saw it go up yourself. Big, black and latex free.”

“You can’t cum in me, please don’t cum in me…” cried Janet as her next orgasm was building. She was still out of breath after her first and here was her second.

“That’s what I call planning,” added Debra. “Do hurry up John, I’m starving.”

Debra leaned against the door, she did touch her pussy over her skirt and rub it a little; she made sure nobody was watching her. She admitted to herself that seeing his cock pound into Janet was a nice sight and it lifted her spirits to see Janet in absolute bliss underneath him.

Debra sighed once more. “Shall I start dinner?” she asked.

“Fuck dinner, fuck me!” Janet shouted.

Her second orgasm exploded as John was about to pull out.

“I’m cumming too!” he exclaimed.

“I want it over my face and down my throat,” said Janet without a second's hesitation.

Debra shook her head, “Oh! Fuck no, not your throat, please.”

John pulled out and grasped his cock hard to try and stem the flow of spunk until Janet was kneeling in front of him. With her body still shaking, Janet shot down the bed and knelt before him.

John started to pump his hand over his cock. The first shot of cum left him and headed for Janet’s face, it hit her on the lips and the force of it spread it upwards into her eye. The second was just as powerful. The third spurt never had a chance of seeing fresh air as Janet’s mouth was over his cock and sucking on it in earnest. The rest of John’s cum splashed into her mouth and down her throat.

“If you think I’m kissing you after that, you’re very much mistaken,” said Debra.

Janet made sounds like a purring cat eating cream; human cream at that. While looking at Debra, Janet smiled. Out of the corner of her mouth, a little bit of white sperm slipped past and down her cheek.

“It’s going to take a day or two to get rid of that taste, it’s worse than marmite!”

Janet smiled even more, almost to the point of giggling. She finally let John’s cock slip from her mouth as she sat back and looked at Debra. Janet started to get up and move towards Debra. “Come here and kiss me now,” she said as more spunk dribbled out.

“Fuck off, go away, you’re so fucking crude sometimes,” replied Debra as she lunged for the door handle, pulled it open and escaped through it; closing it behind her and holding it closed to make sure Janet could not follow. “I’ll be downstairs when you’re ready,” she shouted as she ran away from the cum-filled monster mouth.

Ten minutes later Janet and John appeared in the lounge. Debra had made herself a gin and tonic and was watching television with her legs tucked underneath her on the sofa.

Janet came in, flicking her tongue to and fro and heading for Debra.

Debra just stared at her. It was enough of a stare to make Janet think twice about shoving her tongue down her girlfriend’s mouth. She jumped on top of her and kissed her on the forehead.

“Did you enjoy that?” asked Debra, smiling.

Janet nodded.

“Me too,” said a voice from behind her.

“Is that it now?” she asked.

“For now yeah,” replied Janet, “John, you were marvellous, thank you and a big thanks to your big cock for everything.”

John leant over and kissed her before heading for the door.

“And don’t forget Debra,” he shouted, “if you ever get the urge…”

“If I get the urge…” she shouted back, “I will buy a big black dildo and strap it to Janet,” she shouted back.

John left, closing the door behind him.

“Come on you – food, I’m starving!”

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments