Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

2021

"In the near future, where incest is legalised. ."

56
17 Comments 17
11.3k Views 11.3k
4.4k words 4.4k words

It all started shortly after the general election of 2021. A Liberal government was elected for the first time in the UK for many years. Our new government was hasty to introduce a number of reforms in state law. Most notably was the legalisation of incestuous relations. The new law stated that so long as all parties involved were above sixteen years of age, and that the sex was consensual, then sexual relations between relatives would be legalised, regardless of how closely related the participants.

At first, the new law became a national laughing stock amongst the men. We all joked with work colleagues and drinking buddies in the pubs. We joked that the village idiot would be making a comeback in the coming years. We said that our sex lives would now be non-existent now that our wives and girlfriends would be so preoccupied with their sons’ cocks.

But we were all to soon realise that this new law was no laughing matter. It soon became apparent that mothers had always had this deep-seated desire to indulge their sons in sexual activity. The only thing that had been holding them back over the years was the law. But now that law had changed…

It was about six months after the law was passed that I got my first inclination that this reform was going to have much more of an impact than I first thought. It was an article in my newspaper that raised my eyebrows.

My eyes widened and mouth gaped in astonishment as I read the article. It began by noting that in many countries, not thirty minutes by plane from where you’re sitting, mothers give their teenage sons full body massages to calm them down, relieve tension, help them nod off at night. And then the extreme cases of Asian mothers who gratify their sons’ sexual urges to stop them going out and meeting dirty girls, lazing around their bedrooms masturbating to porn, when they should be studying for exams.

It then went on to explain that this had been common practice throughout many Asian countries for many decades, and was now being performed more than ever. And, even more interestingly, since the change in law, it was now catching on and being embraced all over the UK.

The columnist had even travelled up to Norfolk to interview a woman who, like many other mothers in the local area, had been slipping into bed with her sixteen-year-old son, whipping down his underpants and sucking him off, once in the morning and then once again at bedtime.

During part of the interview, the mother said: “We as mothers have a responsibility to equip our boys with the necessary tools to achieve and succeed in life. How can we expect our sons to learn and sit exams when all they can think about is sex? My son has excelled in school, aced his exams, and is a much happier and confident boy now. And I put all this down to the fellatio I’ve been performing on him since his sixteenth birthday, three months ago.”

She then went on to say: “Furthermore, he enjoys the experience immensely. So much so that he now insists on performing cunnilingus on me before I take off his underpants. It’s also been a great learning curve for him. I am now satisfied that I can pass my boy on with a mother’s pride, happy in the knowledge that I’m sending him out into the world fecund, potent and good at both giving and receiving oral sex.”

I won’t deny it, after reading that article I was in a complete state of shock. Reading that two-page feature, extolling the benefits of mothers relieving their sons of their sexual urges, had my head spinning like a merry-go-round.

--

A week after I read that newspaper article, I came home from work to find it eerily quiet in my house. Usually my wife Jess would be hustling around the kitchen, fixing dinner for our evening meal. There would normally be our sixteen-year-old son Marcus lying on the couch with the TV up loud enough to wake the dead. But today it was deathly silent.

I snuck upstairs, being as quiet as possible, thinking my wife could be in bed with a migraine. When I reached our son’s room, the noise from inside took my breath away. I put my ear to the door and listened intently.

I heard my son say, “Ohhh, Mum, that feels nice. Keep doing that.”

Then my wife asked, “Do you like it when I stroke it here?”

Marcus replied, “Oh, yeah, that feels great.”

Then Jess said, “I could use my tongue if you like.”

Marcus gasped when my wife said that, then I heard my wife making all kinds of obscene slurping and sucking noises.

The subsequent noise from my son made it obvious that his mother’s suckling mouth was giving him great delight. “Ahhh, AHHH! Oh god, oh, oh, AHHHH!!"

I stumbled downstairs after that, my mind swirling in complete chaos and confusion. What I had just heard coming from inside my son’s bedroom was unfathomable.

I always knew our son had a fancy for his mother. Jess once confided in me after a few glasses of wine about our son’s strange desire for her body. She claimed that on many occasion, she had cleaned his room and found pairs of her dirty knickers stuffed down the side of his bed covered in dried spunk. She also revealed that Marcus would sometimes peek around her bedroom door while she was dressing to try to catch a glimpse of her nude body. Another little snippet she gave me was that Marcus had become quite keen on playing twister with her. During the game, he would regularly try and get in a position where his cock was pressed up against her body and she would feel his erection inside his pants rubbing up against her.

I laughed it off and just put it down to him being a horny teenage lad with raging hormones – just innocent, misplaced desires from a lad coming of age. But judging by the noises that had been coming from Marcus’s bedroom, whatever was going on in there was far from innocent.

After making myself a cup of tea, I sat at the kitchen table and waited for my wife and son to re-emerge from his bedroom. When my wife entered the kitchen, she was wearing her nightgown and had an enormous smile on her face. She said nothing, just busied herself preparing dinner.

Marcus was wearing just a pair of tight underpants when he came down. He went to the living room, perched his bare feet up on the arm of the couch and switched on the TV.

After a few minutes, I mustered up the courage and asked my wife, “You were upstairs for a long while. What were you doing?”

She blushed bright red and laughed, “Oh, Marcus was teaching me how to play an Xbox game. I'm complete rubbish at it though."

---

The following morning, after I got dressed and showered for work, my wife went up to our son’s bedroom carrying two cups of coffee. After a few minutes, I shouted up the stairs, saying that I was leaving for work early since I had a lot on today. But instead of leaving for work, I lingered at the front door for a minute. I listened as Marcus’s bedroom door opened, before he and his mother made a dash for the bathroom giggling like a couple of school kids.

Like the previous day, I tiptoed upstairs and put my ear to the bathroom door. The noise from the shower muffled what they were saying, but it was apparent that they were showering nude together, soaping each other’s bodies and stimulating each other sexually. Every now and then I would hear a loud moan or groan or a giggle.

All day at work, my mind was a complete mess. I just could not comprehend that my wife was indulging our son in sexual activity. I had to see it to believe it, so I left for work early that day, in the hope I could see it for myself.

I left work at four o’clock. It was winter so fully dark by the time I arrived home. My wife wouldn’t be expecting me for another hour, so I snuck in through the back gate and into the garden. Settling in a spot by the glass patio door, through which I had a perfect view of Marcus on the couch watching TV, I sat waiting patiently for the carnal frivolities to begin.

Marcus was sprawled on the couch and turned his head almost lazily towards the sound of his mother entering the room. He was wearing his school uniform with his shoes perched casually upon the arm of the couch, a look of anticipation on his face.

He gazed thoughtfully at his mother, her chin-length black hair draped over her cheeks, wearing a white blouse, barefoot, with a short black skirt that revealed her shapely, lightly tanned legs all the way to tops of her thighs.

Jess looked at him from across the room, and for a moment their gazes caught. Enthusiastically, he stood up and looked on in silence as his mother moved in front of him and dropped down on to one knee. She reached for the laces of his school shoes and began to untie them. She held his ankle and made him lift his foot, quickly divesting him of both his shoe and sock.

Jess quickly removed the shoe and sock from his other foot before placing them to one side. She suddenly stood up so that her face was only inches from his and spoke softly, “Now lift those arms and let’s lose the shirt.”

Slowly raising his arms, his mother took hold of the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head, smiling as she tossed it to one side. Wasting no time, her hands moved to the belt and buttons of his trousers. Without preamble, she dropped to her knees and slipped her hands into the waistband of his underpants, causing him to gasp with shock as she touched his skin, and casually tugged the garment down, taking his school trousers with it until both his trousers and underpants were around his ankles!

Standing upright again, she gazed down at his erect member. It was as stiff as an iron rod, jutting out from his body and pointing straight at her. It was so stiff, in fact, that the foreskin had fully retracted and snagged behind the rim of the bulbous head, baring his engorged helmet to his mother's view.

And it was then, to his excitement, that he realised his mother was stripping off too.

He could not help but watch as his mother pulled her blouse from the waist of her skirt, dropping it down over her shoulders and arms. Her naked breasts stood out firmly as he raked his gaze over her naked torso.

Next came her skirt, which unzipped down the side and fell to her bare feet, exposing her beautiful legs right up to a mouth-watering vee of black pubic hair. He watched her standing naked in front of him – feet apart, hands on trim hips, her gorgeous face smiling.

Marcus trembled with anticipation as she approached, his eyes locked on to her magnificent body. She dropped down on her knees and ran her tongue up and down his shaft before taking his entire length into the warmth of her mouth. For a few moments, she held the tip of his member between her lips, dancing her tongue over his sensitive bellend. Marcus’s eyes lolled in his head and his body began to quiver and tremble. I watched my wife then engulf his entire length into the warmth of her mouth and bob her head up and down, her cheeks hollowing as she applied a fierce suction that soon had our son whimpering with pleasure.

A moment later, Marcus’s body juddered and he clenched his teeth. He ejaculated into his mother’s mouth as she continued to glide his sausage in and out of her warm mouth. Jess gobbled down every last drop of our son’s jism with a gleeful look on her face. Even using a thumb and forefinger to pinch the base to extract the last dregs of cum from his erect member and lapping it up with the tip of her tongue.

It was quite a sight to behold. In our eighteen years of marriage, Jess had never sucked me like that and swallowed my cum. The way she gave it that extra care and attention, suggested to me that our son’s penis was the most precious thing in the world to her, something she cherished dearly. I felt immensely jealous, to be honest.

Jess rose to her feet, picked up the discarded clothes strewn over the floor, and then took Marcus by the hand before leading him upstairs. Probably taking him to the bedroom for a little more mother-son loving.

MaitteCruz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaitteCruz1

I felt despondent and dejected, and a little shocked, as I walked back to my car. Now I’d seen it with my own eyes, I actually believed it.

After sitting back in my car and lighting a cigarette, I decided to ring my sister. I needed someone to talk to and she was the only person I knew that would understand this situation, being a mother herself of a seventeen-year-old boy.

My sister picked up and I said, “Hey, Molly, how are you?”

She was very edgy and said, “Oh, can I ring you back? I’m kinda busy at the moment.”

Then I heard her seventeen-year-old son in the background say, “Mum, I’m stiff again. Can you give it a suck this time?”

Then Molly said, “Sorry, gotta go,” then put the phone down.

I let out a despondent sigh. It was obvious my sister was also sharing intimate encounters with her son. I sat back and wondered just how prevalent this incest fad had become. Soon, I got bored, turned on the radio and drove off towards my local pub for a quick pint.

Before I reached the pub, a news report came on over the radio.

The new incest craze sweeping the nation is having a positive effect on communities all over the country, the reporter said. Mothers all over the nation are gratifying their son’s sexual urges. It seems that teenagers are now staying at home, behaving themselves and studying for exams. Latest national statistics show that since the new law was introduced some six months ago, crime figures have hit an all-time low.

That news report got me curious, so I drove around the streets for a while before going to the pub. I was shocked at what I saw. I drove past the usual haunts were teenagers normally hang out causing trouble – street corners, parks, shop fronts – and was shocked to see them desolate. The news report was right – the usual troublemakers were nowhere to be seen, all most likely at home spending quality time with their mothers. Also, the streets were clean and tidy, whereas before they would be strewn with litter discarded by trouble-making youths.

As I entered the pub, I was at least happy in the knowledge that this mother-son incest fad was having some positive effect on society.

I ordered a pint and sided up at the bar to friend of mine, Bill. “Hey, Bill, what’s happening?”

“Hey, man, how are you? What do think of this new incest craze sweeping the nation?”

I shrugged. “It’s good that crime figures are down, but not everything’s so good at my end.”

Bill thought for a moment. “Oh, that’s right. You’ve got a son. A teenager. What’s his name?”

“Marcus,” I replied. “And yes, he’s sixteen.”

Bill wavered for a moment, before whispering, “Has…erm…young Marcus taken the plunge…like erm…inside his mother’s knickers, like most teenagers lately?”

“I’m afraid so, yes,” I nodded.

Bill’s eyes lit up. “Really?” he gasped. “Have you seen them…erm, at it?”

“Yep,” I replied despondently.

“Jeez, man, you lucky ducky,” Bill exclaimed excitedly. “Tell me about it – all the details. Leave nothing out.”

“Look, there’s nothing to tell really. I snuck home early from work, spied through the patio window and watched my wife…you know…give our son a suck.”

“Woowzers!” Bill gasped. “That must have been quite a sight. Bet you were as stiff as a screwdriver.”

“No, I felt jealous if anything.”

“Jealous? Why?”

I sighed despondently. “Well, it was just the way Jess sucked it and played with it. It was like she worshiped his cock. Like it was the most precious thing in the world to her. The way she used her tongue on the head for a while. The way she took his entire length to the back of her throat. And she let him cum in her mouth and swallowed. She even went as far as squeezing every drop of cum from his cock and licking it, not wasting a drop. In our eighteen-years as husband and wife, she’s never done any of those things for me.”

Bill let out a long, slow whistle. “Oh, man, don’t you know?”

“Know what?”

“To a mother – and I mean every mother – the cock and balls dangling between their son’s legs is the most cherished thing in the world to them. Mothers have had this unquenchable desire to play with their son’s willies since the dawn of man. The only thing holding them back all these years was the law.”

“Oh, well,” I sighed. “At least crime is almost non-existent now.”

“Yeah, anti-social crime amongst teenagers has gone. But what about prostitution?”

“What about it?” I asked, curious.

“Prostitution has increased ten-fold since this new incest law was introduced. All the men that have sons are getting no action from the wives and girlfriends anymore, cause the women are too occupied with their sons. So the men are turning to prostitutes.”

My stomach dropped when Bill said that. I realised that I was in the same boat – it was unlikely I was going to be getting inside my wife’s drawers anytime soon either. Judging by the way she and Marcus had been at it lately, it...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by MotherLover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments