Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Father Finds Out About His Daughter

16
27 Comments 27
15.0k Views 15.0k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Holly Black was an only child and quite spoiled.  Megan Black, her mother made sure that Holly wore the nicest clothes and was the best dressed in school.  She had all the latest fashions.  She also took her to a top stylist who maintained her hair. 

It was very important to Megan that her daughter be popular.  Megan was quite attractive and had many boyfriends in high school.  She also had lots of girlfriends.  Megan worked hard during high school and was able to get herself into a good college.

She was on summer vacation from college.  Holly was very busy in the evening hours.  She said she was out with friends.  She never missed a night out.

George her father wondered where his daughter was.  She was always in a hurry and not her friendly self as of late.  Holly was the apple of George’s eye and wondered what his daughter was doing.

She seemed very secretive with whatever she was doing.  One night, George left before Holly and parked down the street.  He had every intention of following his daughter to see where she was going.

George patiently waited in his car waiting for his daughter to come.  Like clockwork, Holly sped down the street.  George let her have a lead and followed her two car lengths.

It seemed Holly was going into the city.  George continued to follow her.  He wondered where she was going.  She wasn’t with a boyfriend like she said she was.  George’s mind was all over the place.  Where could she be going?

After a while, she pulled into a parking lot.  George had to also park and follow her.  George did bring a disguise with him.  He put on a hat and dark glasses.  It was all he had in his car.

He couldn’t believe that his daughter was going into a strip joint.  It seemed an upscale one.  He too went in.  He sat at a table near the back and ordered a drink.  It was an all-nude establishment.  He didn’t see his daughter anywhere. 

He continued to sip his drink and waited to see if she was a dancer.  He couldn’t believe his beautiful daughter was in an establishment like this.  First, she came from a good home.  Her parents made a good living and didn’t understand why his daughter needed money.  Why would she need to dance?  Did she like to strip?  He had no answers and continued to wait.

Time was moving very slowly.  George now had several drinks.  He even ordered some food.  His daughter never danced, and he wondered where the hell she was.  She didn’t leave and wasn’t anywhere in the room.  He’d ask the bouncer if there was lap dances or other services that the women did.

George saw the bouncer and walked up to him nonchalantly.

‘Hey man!  Does this place offer lap dances or any other services?”

“We do.  What are you looking for?”

“What do you do?”

“We offer private dances.  We also offer sex for payment.  Are you interested in something?”

“I saw a beautiful woman walk in.  She’s blond and very tall.  She has quite a curvy body.”

“You mean Holly?  Yea, she does all that.  To have her that will cost you a grand.  She’s worth it.  She’s so fucking good at what she does.  She’s a star here.”

George couldn’t believe his daughter was a tramp.  Why would she be doing this?

“I’d like a private dance with Holly.”

George handed him his credit card and the bouncer rang the sale.

“I’ll have Mary take you to the VIP area.  Holly will be inside shortly.  Enjoy!”

George was horrified and had no idea what to expect.  In a way, he wanted to drag his daughter out by her hair, but in another way, he wanted to see what the fuck she did every night.  He wondered if she was a sexy kitten that loved sex.  All he knew is she might be a nymphomaniac.  He was really turned on by the thoughts running through his mind.

He’d just have his daughter give him the dance and he’d approach her at the house.  If he was going to fuck his daughter, it wasn’t going to be where every Tom, Dick or Harry fucked her.  He was going to lay her in her bed and show her how tender and loving sex with her father would be. 

Luckily, his wife was on a business trip.  He could have mind-blowing sex with his daughter.  He couldn’t believe she was a professional.  How could he have missed all the signs?  She did have a lot of boyfriends in high school.  She was the most popular girl.  She was probably fucking all those boys. 

MiraGrace
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiraGrace

Eventually, Holly came into the room.  She wore a jeweled thong and high heels.  She had on sparkly tassels that covered her nipples.  She wiggled her ass and did a very sexy dance.  She took off the tassels and her enormous breasts were in full view.  She slid her hand down her thong and masturbated while she danced.

To say that George wasn’t turned on would be a lie.  His pants were tented up while his sexy tramp of a daughter danced for him.  She fucked herself with her fingers and at the end of her whorish dance, she let out a loud moan and squirted across the room.  It was the sexiest thing that George had ever had the pleasure to watch.

His daughter didn’t recognize her father.

“If you want to have sex it would be another grand.  Credit cards are fine.”

George was so horny and handed her his credit card.  Holly took the card and ran it through the system.  She hadn’t noticed that it was her father.

“Why don’t you undress!  We can have sex right in your chair.”

George stood up and got undressed.  He couldn’t believe he was going to have sex with his daughter.  He had an enormous hard on and couldn’t wait to fuck his hot and whorish daughter.

George sat back down on the chair.  Holly climbed onto his lap.  She pushed his cock into her wet pussy and rocked back and forth.  She put his hands on her melons and fucked him hard on the chair.  They never kissed while she fucked him.

She knew how to fuck and moved her curvy body up and down over George’s hard dick.  Her boobs were amazing!  George squeezed them together while he sucked on her erect nipples. 

Holly made all kinds of moaning noises while she rode George hard.  She was screaming and when it was time for the finale, she got off and sat on a folding chair in front of George and masturbated until she had another huge squirt.

It was then when George removed his sunglasses and sat there looking at his daughter.

“Dad!  What the hell are you doing here?”

“Fucking my hot daughter!  That was incredible!  I can see why you do this.  I’ll pay you for a blow job.  Suck my cock!  Take another grand off.  I want to see my slutty daughter drink my cum.  Come on whore!”

Holly was stunned.  But she liked the money.  She knelt in front of her father and jacked him off.  She moved his hands up and down his thick shaft.  When he was hard, she opened her mouth and accepted his big dick down her throat.

She used her hands at the base of his cock.  She stroked him up and down while she made the usual sucking noises while she gave him head.  He held her head down so she’d accept more of his cock.

“Suck it, baby!  I’m going to come.  You’re going to drink my hot spunk!”

George moaned and blew a load down his daughter’s throat.  She gagged on all his come.  When she was done, she sat down on his lap.  They shared a passionate kiss while her father played with her breasts.

Holly was not ashamed that her father knew her secret.  She was relieved.  She hated lying to her folks.  She was a sexual entertainer and was happy that her big secret was revealed.

“Why do you do this?”

“I like the money and I love sex.”

“Honey, I could give you all the money you need.  Please, leave this place! You’re a good girl.  If you want to have sex, we can have sex and I’ll pay you.”

“I don’t know.  I like the money.”

“What about disease?   You didn’t have me wear a condom?”

“I usually do.  I just forgot.”

“STD’s won’t forget.  Please, I beg you!   I’ll pay you whatever you make here, if you promise to leave.  We can have sex and I can fulfill your needs.  Let me help you.”

Holly agreed and got herself dressed and told the manager that she quit.  He paid her for the night and told her to come back anytime she wanted.

George got dressed and waited for his daughter and they walked out together.  George was going to fuck his daughter daily.  He was happy that he convinced her to leave this seedy joint.

They walked back to the parking lot.  George helped his daughter into her car.

“I’ll follow behind you.”

“Okay!”

George got into his car and pulled out of the space he followed his daughter home to their house.  He couldn’t believe he fucked his daughter.  He wasn’t sure what would happen.  He hoped that he and his daughter could fulfill each other’s needs.

He wondered what the future would be.  When they got home, Holly showered and went to bed.  George did the same.  The next day would be interesting.  George wondered what would happen.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments