Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Great Start To A New Year

29
7 Comments 7
10.8k Views 10.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

The last day of the year had started out so normal. Jessica's parents were heading out to a New Year's Eve party with their best friends the Carsons. They would leave from the Carsons' in one car and return there early in the morning and crash there. That meant that Jessica could spend the entire evening with her best buddy, Julie.

At sixteen, both Jessica and Julie and were both considered hotties. Julie was a dark-eyed brunette while her friend Jessica was a blue-eyed blonde. They had the figures and looks that attracted the attention of all the boys at school and a few of the male teachers and they flirted with all of them. But it was a small handful of boys that had allowed to kiss them and an even smaller number that had been allowed to touch their breasts through their clothing.

Neither of them went steady or hung out with any particular male. There would be time enough for that when they attended college in the Fall, they reasoned. They spent so much time together that some of their more hateful schoolmates hung a lesbian tag on them and the girls used it to freak some of their schoolmates out.

They would pretend to be holding hands when seated at an assembly. Another time, they pretended to be kissing when they were backstage rehearsing for a school play. It was a closed mouth stage kiss with exaggerated head movements and they always acted embarrassed when caught. So their friends thought that they were really French kissing and the girls let them believe it. Eventually, their play act was figured out and they could not shock their friends any longer.

The evening also started out so normal. The moment the adults departed they headed to Julie's room where they shed their street clothes and donned silky sleep shorts and t-shirts. Eventually, the girls headed to the rumpus room where they took a position on the floor in front of the large flat screen and busied themselves playing one of the many games on the family's X-Box. They were only mildly annoyed when Julie's brother showed up and asked to join them.

Luke Carson was eighteen. He was tall and lean with sandy blonde hair and handsome face. The party he had attended had turned into a bust so he headed home. When he discovered that his sister and Jessica were still awake and playing on the X-Box he asked permission to join them and it was granted.

Luke doffed his party clothes and clad in a pair of boxers and a t-shirt, he returned to the den. Now, hanging out with his sister and her friend was not high on his list now that he was older. Oh, they had played together when they were younger, but that was a long time ago and now he avoided it mostly because of his age and the fact that he had a developed a serious crush on Jessica.

He never shared this attraction with anyone, including Jessica. Fear of rejection and his age held his tongue. Julie was annoyed at her brother's choice in loungewear when he reappeared and she voiced her opinion.

"Christmas, couldn't you find anything else to wear other than your underwear? I have company," Julie asked.

"Hey, you both are wearing what you sleep in and this is what I sleep in. I haven't worn pajamas since I was a kid, " he snapped back.

"It's all right," Jessica said to her friend.

Julie gave a shrug and Luke took a seat on the other side of Jessica. They all laughed and joked as their characters destroyed the armies of zombies on the big screen. Occasionally, Jessica's bare arm or leg would brush against Luke's, sending shivers up his spine. When a bathroom break was called, Luke scrambled out of the room as fast as possible lest the girls see his cock pushing against the front of his shorts.

That was the other reason that he didn't hang out with his sister and Jessica when she visited. Just being in her presence and inhaling her perfume as gazed at her beauty always got him hard.

Eventually, Luke grew tired and fell asleep where he was seated. The girls removed his headset and took the controller from his hands and he curled up on his right side with his back to the girls. The girls soon grew tired of playing and turned off the TV and lost their headsets and controllers. They laid on their sides facing each other.

 In low voices, they talked about boys, graduation, prom and college. It was during a lull in the conversation that Jessica noticed her friend struggling with something on her mind.

"What's up, Jul?" Jessica asked.

"I dunno if I should tell you. It might make you uncomfortable," Julie responded with downcast eyes.

"Out with it," her friend demanded.

"Do you remember when we faked that kiss backstage?" Julie asked.

"Hell yes. The looks on some of cast members faces were priceless," Jessica responded.

"Did you know that I really wanted to kiss you? I mean to kiss as the kiss boys do." Julie answered in halting tones.

Jessica felt a warm feeling flood her body and pool in her lower belly at this confession. She also noticed that her friend's nipples on her pert breasts had become quite prominent under her silky t-shirt. What was more amazing was that her own nipples pushed against the front of her shirt at her friend's admission.

Jessica stared at her friend's pretty face with their parted lips and wide blue eyes. The smell of Julie's perfume seemed to surround her as Jessica slowly allowed one hand to slide around the back of Julie's head and gently pulled her closer to her face. They looked deep into each other's eyes for a moment before Jessica gently placed her lips against Julie's.

A bolt of electricity jumped between their lips and it intensified as their tounges touched. A small moan escaped both of them as they gently sucked each other's tongues and they struggled to remain quiet lest they wake Luke. They eventually pulled back from the kiss and continued staring at each other.

"That was fantastic," Julie said in a soft whisper.

"Tell me about it. Maybe they weren't wrong in calling us lesbos," Jessica responded.

EmillyKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyKiss

They leaned into each other again and their kissing became even more passionate. Jessica suddenly broke the kiss and moaned. 

"What's wrong?" Julie asked.

"I can feel Luke's hard dick against my butt," she moaned.

Luke was half awake when he heard the girls talking and then the gentle sounds of their kissing. Just the knowledge of what his sister and her best friend were doing caused his teenage cock became hard. He gently turned on his side so as not to alert them and allowed his hard cock it to slip through the fly of his boxers and make contact with Jessica's silk covered butt. 

"Don't stop on my account," Luke said softly from behind Jessica.

The girls resumed their gentle kissing, As they did, Jessica allowed her right hand to move behind her where she gently grasped the exposed portion of Luke's cock. Now, Jessica had never seen an erect one outside of the internet, let alone touch one and she was amazed at its warmth, length and thickness.

Jessica then commenced rubbing the head of his cock against the crack in her tight sleep shorts. Julie saw her brother being jerked off by her best friend and it turned her on even more and made her bold.

"May I?" she asked as her hand was poised at the hem of Jessica's t-shirt.

"Yes," her best friend responded in a soft whisper with wide eyes filled with lust.

They resumed kissing as Julie's small hands slid under Jessica's t-shirt. They continued moving until they encountered her soft and full breasts with their erect nipples. Julie gently caressed each one and flicked a finger across the nipples. Jessica moaned at the sensation.

Jessica then allowed her free hand to slide under Julie's t-shirt where she gave the same treatment to them that Jessica had given to her. Now, Julie's breasts her bigger and fuller than her own and it always made her a little envious, it had also filled her with a desire to touch them. Something that until today she thought would never happen.

As the girls kissed and caressed each other Luke's hand had come around Jessica's body and headed straight for her very moist crotch. Now Jessica had never allowed a boy to touch her there, but tonight she didn't care. 

Jessica broke her kiss with Julie and twisted her head over her shoulder. Luke didn't need an invitation and he quickly attached his lips to hers as his slender fingers ran up and down her very wet crotch. Jessica ended the kiss with Luke and returned to her best friend's soft lips.

As the girls resumed kissing Luke pulled away from Jessica's crotch and went to the waistband of her sleep shorts and commenced to slide them down. Jessica broke her kiss with Julie and addressed Luke.

"No. No sex, I'm a virgin," she said softly.

"Relax," Luke said in a soft comforting voice. "I'm not going to try and fuck you."

Her shorts were slid down just enough until her firm ass was exposed. Luke them commenced running his hard cock up and down the crack of her butt. This caused Jessica to moan very loudly and her friend to stop kissing her.

"What's wrong, baby?" she asked.

"Luke's cock is against my naked ass. I can feel the tip against my crack," she moaned softly.

Julie released her friend's breasts and allowed one hand to slip under the waistband of Jessica's while the other hand brushed the hair from her friend's eyes  Jessica felt Julie's warm fingers slide across her tight lower abdomen and then along the narrow strip of pubic hair. Soon Julie's fingers were tracing the lips of Jessica's wet pussy.

Jessica moaned softly and released Luke's cock and allowed that hand to breach the waistband of Julie's silky sleep shorts. Her hand moved slowly ran across Julie's strip of pubic hair sending shivers up her friend's spine. Soon her fingers were at the entrance to Julie's pussy.

Now they both had masturbated many times, but this was something different. It was not their fingers sliding into their wet slits, but the fingers of their best friend. They commenced kissing again as their digits explored each other's pussy. Luke was more turned on and harder than he had ever been and began to gently thrust his cock in and out between the cheeks of Jessica's well-shaped ass.

Luke gently kissed and licked the back of Jessica's neck as he allowed on hand to reach around her and gently caress the blonde's full breasts. They all moaned at the sensations their bodies were experiencing until finally, Luke couldn't hold out any longer.

"I'm going to cum," he announced and a second later the contents of his balls were squirted between Jessica's butt cheeks.

"I can feel Luke's cum," she told her best friend as she increased the speed of her fingers in Julie's pussy.

 Julie also increased the speed of her fingers in Jessica. A second or two later Julie emitted a long sustained moan as her orgasm arrived and that hurried her friend's finish. The three teens laid there moving closer and holding each other as they floated back to earth from their orgasms.

"I think we better get cleaned up," Jessica stated after awhile.

"Probably a good idea," Julie answered.

"I guess I'll say goodnight and happy new year," Luke added.

"You going to bed? It's not even midnight," Julie said as she rose on her elbows to face him.

"I just thought that the evening was over," Luke admitted.

"Not by a longshot. After we get cleaned up and retouch out makeup I'm going to dress Jessica in one of my sexiest nighties before we come back down here."

Luke flew up the stairs with the girls on his heels. He headed to his room while the girls headed to the master bath.

"This is going to be the best New Year's Eve ever," Julie said to Jessica before she turned on the shower and stripped off her clothing.

"Yes, it is," Jessica responded removing her clothing and embracing her friend's naked body before they stepped into the shower. 

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments