Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Surprise For Big Brother

"A sister finds a way to get what she wants from her older brother."

79
31 Comments 31
13.3k Views 13.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Zoe was annoyed and frustrated. Since turning sixteen a few weeks before, she had made it clear to her big brother, Paul, that she wanted him, only to be met with laughter and flat rejections. She had been told often enough how hot she was with her 32B boobs on her slim frame, and a shade under five foot tall. 

He was eighteen, and everything she dreamed of in a lover, but he showed no interest in her. She sat in her bedroom, with her best friend, Tara, also sixteen with long dark hair. Tara had also been trying for Paul and had been just as brusquely rejected.

"Why won't he do it?" she moaned to Tara, "is it that I am just not attractive?"

"Of course not," Tara assured her, kissing her softly and caressing a pert tit, "you are so sexy. Have you asked him why not?"

Zoe moved into Tara's embrace, returning the kiss.

"Yes, but he just laughs," she confided, "and says he is my brother, and it would not be right."

"Well that is true," conceded Tara, "you know it is incest. Sadly, he doesn't seem to respond to my hints either. You don't think he might be gay, do you?"

"No, of course not," Zoe replied, "he has girlfriends, just none permanent. Maybe he needs it making more clear."

"How do you mean," queried Tara, "what have you got in mind?"

Zoe smiled, an idea forming in her devious mind.

"What would he do if he came home and found me tied naked in his bed?" Zoe proposed, "would he have me then?"

Tara shook her head.

"No, he would probably release you," she told Zoe, "you are still his sister, he would go all 'big brother' on you."

"Fuck, you are right of course," admitted Zoe.

She thought for a moment.

"What if he found you like that in his bed?" she mused, "would he refuse you? And if he does take advantage of you, I could burst in and catch him, then threaten to tell Mom unless he..."

Her words trailed off as the two girls started laughing.

"I love the idea," Tara told her, "just don't come rushing in too soon. If he has me, I want long enough to enjoy him."

Zoe looked at her friend. Near enough the same size as her, so sexy with that deceptive air of innocence boys seemed to love. How could any boy, even her stubborn brother, not want to fuck her if they found her helpless and naked in their bed? The thought made her feel so horny.

She pushed Tara back on the bed, reaching under Tara's short skirt and sliding her panties down. Zoe looked at Tara's naked slit, and pulled her own panties off, straddling Tara's head. The two girls buried their heads in the other's sweet pussy, hands and tongues moving in unison, as they licked and teased each other to mutual climaxes which left both girls gasping.

"Mmm, I needed that," Zoe confided, "you taste so good."

"So do you," returned Tara, "you know just where to touch me."

"I hope Paul does," Zoe laughed, "otherwise you will have to give him directions."

They were still giggling when they went downstairs, finding Paul already in the kitchen.

"What are you two laughing at?" he asked, setting the girls off again.

He shook his head in disgust and walked out.

"So you tell your Mom you are sleeping over tonight," Zoe ordered, "as it is Saturday tomorrow, she will not object."

Tara nodded, then kissed Zoe before leaving. Later that night, Tara and Zoe waited in Zoe's bedroom for her Mom to go to bed. Paul was out with his mates, as usual on a Friday night. Once they heard Zoe's mom use the bathroom before going into her own room, they started to get ready.

Zoe looked at the clock. Not yet eleven. Paul usually got home around half past. The two girls crept into Paul's room and Zoe set up her webcam, so she could watch everything that happened in her brother's room. Tara took off her nighty and lay down on Paul's bed, putting her arms above her head so that Zoe could tie her wrists to the sides of the headboard.

Tara's legs were pulled apart and fastened in place to the sides of the bed, Zoe using extra cords on Tara's knees to keep the legs wide. Once done, Zoe kissed her helpless friend, stroking her fingers along Tara's naked slit, feeling the wetness already there.

"If Paul rejects you," she whispered to Tara, "I am having you like this for the rest of the night, and seeing how much I can make you come."

Tara blushed at the thought, then was covered with the sheet, hiding her from sight. It was about fifteen minutes later that Paul came in. Tara and Zoe heard the front door close, then his footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Is that you, Paul?" his Mom called, "Did you lock the door?"

"Yes, Mom," he answered, "just as I always do every night. Goodnight."

He used the bathroom, then Zoe heard him going to his own room. There was silence for a few moments, then the sheet was pulled back from Tara, showing her tied naked.

"What the fuck?" growled Paul quietly, "what do you think you are doing?"

"Waiting for you," Tara murmured, "I thought you might be feeling horny."

"I bet this is Zoe's idea," Paul surmised, "I don't know if I should spank you and throw you out, or fuck you stiff, you stupid kid."

"Do I get a vote?" asked Tara, "because I vote for the second option."

Paul took off his top, dropping it on the floor, then started unfastening his jeans. From the bulge in his boxers, Tara could guess what Paul was going to choose. He stroked his fingers along her slit, feeling the wetness. When he pulled his shorts down, his erection sprang up as though glad to be free.

Tara looked at it, taking in the size of the erection, and wondering if it would fit into her tight pussy. Paul lay between her spread legs, stroking along her slit until she was moaning, rocking back and forth as far as her bonds would allow. When his tongue made contact with it, it was all Tara could do to stop herself screaming out loud.

He parted her pussy lips, tracing his way along the slit with his tongue, then licking expertly, his tongue and teeth tormenting her clit. Tara tried to hold back, but it was too much for her, and she came, clenching her teeth against the scream, panting hard as her pussy twitched and love juices flooded out.

While she lay recovering, Paul reached to his bedside drawer, coming out with a condom. He opened it, sliding it onto his erection.

"I don't think we need the lubrication," he murmured, "you seem more than wet enough, but we don't want to take any chances with unwanted pregnancy, do we?"

Tara gasped as he entered her, then she was moaning softly as she was fucked for the first time, 'not counting vibes' she thought. She was so sensitive after his tongue-fucking her, and she came quickly. Paul paused while she collapsed back onto the bed after arching up towards him as she came.

The door burst open, and his sister was standing there. She entered the room, closing the door behind her.

"What the fuck..." Paul began.

Zoe put a finger to her lips.

"Shush, we wouldn't want Mom to know what you have been doing, would we?" she warned, "and we certainly wouldn't want all your friends knowing that you fucked a sixteen-year-old, a tied sixteen-year-old."

Paul looked at her suspiciously. "How did you know?" he growled, "besides, she was already tied, waiting for me."

"Really?" hissed Zoe, "and who will believe that? The webcam recording just shows you fucking her, after eating her first."

"Okay, so what do you want to keep quiet?" Paul asked, knowing she had him.

"Nothing much," Zoe told him, "just what you gave Tara, that is all. Not too much to ask, is it?"

"So that is what this is all about," Paul stated, "all because I refused to fuck you."

Zoe nodded happily, seeing the acceptance on Paul's face.

"Well, that and the fact that I get fucked by you any time I want in the future," she corrected.

"And me," added Tara, "after all, you don't want me telling anyone about this."

Paul sighed in resignation.

"I might have known you would get your way," he muttered.

"Look at it this way, dear brother," Zoe pointed out, "this way you get two girls to fuck on a regular basis, plus getting to watch Tara and me make out with each other."

"Tara and you?" Paul spluttered in astonishment, "you mean you two..."

The girls laughed at his surprise.

"Oh yes," Zoe confirmed, "like this."

She climbed between Tara's legs, feeling her friend trembling. Tara had never been tied and helpless by Zoe, and Zoe had to admit that the idea was turning her on as well as Tara.  She gripped Tara's hips, licking along the slit until Tara was moaning for her. Zoe's tongue probed and teased, and her fingers rubbed and Tara was coming again, arching up towards Zoe's mouth.

Paul had stood open-mouthed while his sister had eaten her friend, and his cock was rigid by the time Tara came. Zoe untied her friend, then grabbed Paul's erection.

"Enough talk," she ordered, "are you going to fuck me, or do we have to tie you down and help ourselves?"

The girls pulled him onto the bed on his back, and Zoe climbed onto his erect prick, impaling herself on it fully. Paul gripped her hips, bouncing her up and down on his rigid cock. Zoe could feel every bit of him filling her tight pussy, and she was coming already. Paul carried on though, forcing Zoe higher and higher, and Zoe was bouncing frantically as she came again, this time feeling Paul's dick twitch and pulsate deep inside her as Paul came.

Zoe rolled off him to lie at his side, pulling Tara to lie on Paul's other side. Paul moved his arms until each of his hands was cupping a firm sexy young ass, squeezing and caressing the young flesh, and forcing soft moans from the girls. Soft hands were stroking his cock and his balls, and he could feel himself growing hard again.

Then the two girls were down the bed and his cock was being shared between two mouths. He lay groaning as he was given a blow-job he had never imagined until he was as hard as he had ever been. It took all his willpower to pull the girls away from their fun before they could make him come. They lay back next to him, waiting for him to decide which of them he was going to have next.

The idea of having these two as his regular and available fuck-toys was very appealing. He might have known Zoe would end up getting what she wanted.

VanessaRioss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaRioss

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments