Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At The Pool - Kim Copies Kaylie

"Kim gets what Kaylie got"

37
11 Comments 11
13.9k Views 13.9k
2.5k words 2.5k words

Author's Notes

"Neighbor Ryan solves my father/daughter dilemma"

I was standing next to the pool, naked, with a hard cock sticky from cum, pussy juice, and the blood of Kaylie’s torn hymen. Kaylie was laying back on the chaise that she been on when she’d asked me to take her virginity; a painful experience for her that my daughter Kim not only helped set up, but watched. Kim was also standing there, eyeing my erection while she and Kaylie freely discussed the fact that my cock was apparently longer than any Kim had ever taken.

Kaylie was in the process of convincing Kim that she should experience my length for herself, rather than wait and hope that she could find a boyfriend, or just an impromptu “hook-up”, with sufficient size. And, from the look on Kim’s face, it was apparent that she was giving the idea serious consideration.

For my part, I had three immediate questions. First, why was the thought causing my dick to remain hard, instead of shriveling up at the thought of pounding my daughter’s pussy?

Second, what would I say if Kim acquiesced to Kaylie’s suggestion? As I already related, I’ve never been able to refuse anything Kim has ever wanted. And despite the obvious social taboo that agreeing to fuck my daughter would entail, I wasn’t sure what my response would be if she said that she wanted to take me on.

And, third, even if I wanted to from a purely sexual perspective, would I be able to emotionally?

“Look,” Kaylie argued, “I know that he’s your father. And, I know that I’m no expert in the matter, in as much as his cock is the first and only live cock that I’ve ever seen or had. But if you’re telling me that after having fucked at least, what, fifteen different guys and you’ve never had a guy with a prick as long as your dad’s, what makes you think that you’ll find one any time in the near future?” I had to admit to the logic, despite the fact that it made my daughter sound like quite the slut.

“It hasn’t been fifteen guys,” Kim replied. But then I saw her mentally checking off past “beaus” in her head. “Well, actually, more like eighteen.” I cringed at the thought.

Kaylie had now stood up, next to me, and was stroking me, keeping me at full hardness. “I mean look at this magnificent piece of man-meat. Do you really think that any of the guys you know can match this?”

Kim took a good gander. I was a little shocked to see that she was willing to look at her father’s naked erection, but proud when she said, “None of the guys that I know can come even close.”

“Hold on, girls,” I finally interjected, “don’t I get any say in this?”

Kim doffed her bikini top, giving me my first look at her adult tits. While Kaylie’s were a respectable B-cup (albeit a bit on the smaller side), firm with tiny nipples, Kim’s were nice, full C-cups, a bit more “pillowey” with dark areola the size of a silver dollar and nipples the size of an unused eraser from one of those big pencils that first-graders use. Especially since they were quite aroused.

She walked over and took my scum-caked sword in her hand, gently stroking it. “Oh, daddy,” she cooed, as her ministrations caused my dick to swell beyond full tumescence; answering the physical part of my last question, “you’re so much longer and thicker than any guy I’ve had. Are you trying to tell me that you wouldn’t, couldn’t, screw me if I asked you to? That you’d deprive your only daughter the experience of having her pussy stuffed full of her daddy’s fantastic fuck stick?”

She knew that she had me, and despite the incestuous situation, I was about to succumb to her wishes when a voice called from the top of the seven foot wall that separated my back yard from the one next door. “Hey, Jim, if you can’t seal the deal with your daughter, can I have a go at her? I’m pretty sure that my cock’s as big as yours.”

It was Ryan, our neighbor. He was tall, fit, single, good looking, and in his forties. The women in the development, as well as a lot of the older teenage girls, creamed in their panties whenever they saw him, which was often; he was always out running or biking, and mowed his own yard and worked on his own cars in his driveway. I’d even caught Kim drooling over him on several occasions. Without waiting for a reply, he jumped the fence and strolled over to join our putative threesome.

“I thought that I heard someone getting nailed over here, but it didn’t sound like Kim.” He looked at Kaylie, still naked and making no attempt at all to cover herself. “Kim sounds more guttural when she cums.” Then he looked at me. “And I never would have thought that you would be the cocksman, Jim. Bravo!”

As was usual, Ryan had on loose gym shorts and an armless workout shirt, neither of which did anything to hide his prodigious bulge. Kim and Kaylie both stared; I’m certain they were mentally comparing what they could see were my dimensions versus what they hoped Ryan’s would be. It was Kim who spoke next.

“Well, how do we know that you measure up to my dad?” she teased, waving my meat wand as a challenge. Ryan quickly peeled off his shirt, and then “dropped trou”, letting his uncut erect penis do his talking. Kim let go of me, and grabbed Ryan.

“Wow, nice and long,” she observed as she ran her hand from base to tip. She tried to get her fingers all the way around, but couldn’t. “Thick, too; especially with this cute turtle-neck sweater,” she giggled, referring to his foreskin. “Seems like a tie, guys.”

What a dilemma. Do I fuck my own teenage daughter, or do I let the guy next door do her?

As it turned out, it wasn’t my choice. Kim dropped to her knees, right there in front of me, getting eye level with Ryan’s rod. “So, lady’s choice. I choose Ryan.” As if to emphasize her selection, she slid Ryan’s foreskin back, then licked the exposed head which was already dripping pre-cum, before taking it and about half his length into her mouth. As she worked the crown with her tongue and lips, she somehow managed to get out of her bikini bottoms, so that she was now as naked as the rest of us. I wasn’t surprised to see that she was cleanly shaven. And, I was no longer disturbed that I was aroused by my daughter’s nudity

Not to be outdone, Kaylie knelt before me. I knew where she was headed, and was fine with that until she smiled, causing the sun to glint off the metal in her mouth. I reflexively pulled back, but she already had a firm enough grip on my shaft that I was unable to escape. “Don’t worry, Jim,” she said, as her tongue trailed up my shaft and across the tip, tasting our comingled juices from her earlier deflowering. “Kim taught me how to cover the braces with my lips.” As Kaylie tongued my cock before taking me in, I had to wonder just how much sex was a part of my daughter’s life. But then the warm wetness of Kaylie’s mouth refocused my attention.

MiaWade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaWade

Ryan and I just stood there as two hot, young girls gave us two of the slurpiest blow-jobs ever. Tongues were twisting, mouths were sucking, hands were pumping, and lips were sliding up and down. And neither girl was ignoring their own needs, as their fingers were working their pussies, as well.

I was hoping, planning, to give Kaylie her first mouthful of cum, and was getting close when Ryan pulled away, his cock shiny with Kim’s saliva. “Okay, little girl, time for me to show you what a real dick feels like!” Kim squealed with delight, rushing to the other lounge and clambering onto it on all fours, her lust swollen pussy dripping her natural lubricant. Ryan stepped in behind her, lining his tip up with her entrance. “This will hurt.”

Kim looked at Kaylie, who had stopped sucking so that she could see her friend get nailed by a man-sized cock. They exchanged smiles. “I know,” Kim replied. “That’s what I want.”

Ryan pushed a little further in, pulled the fleshy cover of his head back, and then grabbed Kim by the hips. I could see the muscles in his legs, butt, arms and back tense, as if a cobra ready to strike. Then, with a low growl, he trust forward as he pulled my daughter back, burying his cock so deep that I wouldn’t have been surprised if his balls had somehow also entered her vagina.

“SHIIITTTTT!” Kim cried out, as Ryan’s dick attained full penetration. Just like Kaylie and me, he rammed hard against her cervix. Then, before she could recover, he pulled almost all the way out, and jammed himself back in again, then again, as he pounded the entrance to my poor daughter’s womb five more times in rapid succession before pausing. “Oh god! Oh god! Oh, that hurts!”

Kim was softly crying. Tears dripped from her face onto the lounge. I was going to tell Ryan to stop, but Kaylie, sensing what I was about to do, held me back. “She’ll tell him to stop if she wants him to.”

Kim must have heard, because she looked back at Ryan. “Don’t stop!” she ordered. “Do it! Finish it!” So Ryan withdrew, then slammed back in, grunting from the effort. “Oh fuck! Yeah! Keep going!” And he did, over and over. Kaylie and I both watched; me standing, she still on her knees as she absent-mindedly kept licking and stroking my cock as we watched Ryan’s long pole, glistening with feminine juices, stretching Kim’s opening to the max as it pumped in and out of my daughter’s cunt.

Tears stopped falling from Kim’s eyes, and her cries of pain, just like Kaylie’s, turned to grunts of satisfaction and then pure lust at being fucked to her fullest. Her ass rippled each time his abs banged against her; her dangling breasts swinging back and forth like a metronome counting out the beat of their fierce copulation as her pussy was invaded over and over.

Ryan was drenched in sweat as he worked my daughter’s cunt. In, out. In, out. In, out. His balls were swinging forward, slapping at Kim’s clit. He was keeping a pretty fast pace, so I was surprised when he actually started going faster. “Are you ready for my cum?” he yelled, as he began pumping even faster.

“Oh yeah, baby, cum in me! Make me cum with you!” Kim screamed in reply.

He shoved forward as hard as he could, pulling her back at the same time and force. “Aarrgh!” he screamed, as he pumped Kim’s pussy full.

“Aiyee!” she screamed back, climaxing as his hot ejaculate splashed across her womb.

They stayed locked together, their mutual orgasm seeming to go on forever. Ryan finally let go of her hips, falling across her back. Kim fell forward, still on her knees but with her head now resting on her arms.

“Man, Jim,” he gasped, “your daughter has one tight pussy.” He pulled his still-erect penis out, eliciting a wet, sucking sound from the tight fit. Kim didn’t move. Her cunt; red, raw and dilated from the vigorous fucking that it had just received, was on full display. It took but a few seconds for Ryan’s copious load to start running out her vagina, between her splayed labia, across her engorged clit, finally dripping onto the cushion.

Kaylie smiled. “So, Kim, how as it?”

“Oh, god! It hurt like a motherfucker, just like you said,” she moaned, finally collapsing fully onto the lounge. “And Ryan’s a lot wider than my boyfriends. It felt like I was losing my virginity all over again. But that was nothing compared to when he came. “Hot lava” was a good description. I’m going to be sore for a while.” She sighed. “But, man, it was worth it.”

I couldn’t get over the fact that I’d just watched my neighbor fuck the shit out of my daughter. I couldn’t get over the fact that I’d watched while another eighteen-year old knelt naked beside me, tonguing and pumping my hard cock while I did. And, I couldn’t get over the fact that both of these girls seemed to like being deeply, painfully fucked by older men.

Ryan nudged me, bringing me out of my contemplation. “You really popped Kaylie’s cherry?”

“Yeah ... wait, how did you know?”

“Jim, I can hear everything going on over here. Plus, it wasn’t like she was being quiet.”

“Everything?” I was wondering what he’d heard my daughter doing.

“Don’t go there, man,” he wisely suggested, reading my thoughts.

“Yeah, I guess not.”

“So look, man, are we cool?”

“Yeah,” I sighed. It wasn’t like Kim was a virgin; in fact, far from it. Besides, after what I’d done with Kaylie, who was I to judge?

“Great!” He turned and dove into the pool, still naked. The girls, who had been talking, followed suit.

“What the hell?” I thought, and dove in. Kim swam over to Ryan, put her arms around his neck, her legs around his waist, and kissed him. Kaylie did the same with me, her perky breasts pushing into my chest causing my cock to get hard again as our tongues battled it out. Because of our position, instead of it running up against her pussy, it poked between her cheeks, pressing against her anal opening.

“Ooh, Mr. R,” she cooed in a girlish voice, as she wiggled her ass, “hoping to score another virginity?”

“Um … what?”

She smiled. “Hey, Kim,” she shouted, getting my daughter’s attention away from the lip-lock that Ryan had applied. “I think your dad wants to fuck me in the ass.” Now, the thought had never crossed my mind, but as soon as she said it, my dick leapt as if it had just received a jolt of electricity, causing it to push even harder against Kaylie’s sphincter. She shook at the contact. “Yep, he wants to knock down my back door!”

 

Published 
Written by Boss01
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments