Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Babs and Julie. Chapter Two

"Further adventures in young Julie's life..."

18
9 Comments 9
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Babs opened her eyes and smiled as she looked at the sleeping teenager next to her in the queen sized bed. She found it hard to believe that the beautiful young lady with the long blond mane was the same gawky girl she remembered from the last time she had seen her sister's child.

Even harder to believe was the fact that the night before they had had mind-blowing sex together, and orgasm after orgasm had coursed through both their bodies. Part of her wanted to wake the younger woman and repeat last night’s lust-filled session. But her more mature head told her to wait until later, when they would go to the house of her long-term lover, Fran.

Quietly, Babs slid from the bed and headed towards the bathroom. Suddenly she stopped and a slow smile spread across her face. She remembered suggesting to Julie that Fran and her often took pictures of each other naked.

"Oh fuck, Babs, I do hope you will take some of me. I would really like that!" Julie giggled.

Turning back towards the bed she gently lifted the bed covers from her sleeping niece. For a full minute, she just looked at the naked teenager lying on the bed. Her left leg was straight out, while her right one was bent at the knee, and drawn up. Her left arm was by her side, and her right was bent at the elbow, with her hand covering her pussy.

Babs felt a shiver of excitement as she imagined Julie had fallen asleep touching herself. Babs knew she had done this herself on countless occasions. She thought of the many times in her youth she had seen Julie's mother, her sister naked. There were some similarities, but mainly Julie had taken on the features of her handsome father. Like him, her hair was blond and fine. She had also assumed his slim build.

Another idea occurred to Babs, she picked up her phone from the bedside table and opened the camera app.

Moving around the bed she took several pictures of the sleeping girl. Then she gently took hold of her right wrist, and slowly moved the hand covering the young cunt, and lowered it to the bed. Several more pictures followed, close-ups of cunt, clit and tits. Babs wanted memories of her niece to keep.

Quietly she recovered the sleeping beauty and tiptoed to the bathroom. She had one last thing she wanted to do before she showered, and give herself her first climax of the day.

~~~

Fran opened her eyes and groped for her phone as its insistent buzzing pulled her from her sleep.

"Fuck, Babs, what do you want at this time of the morning?" She mumbled to herself.

"Sending you some shower time rub off pics babe, enjoy."

A few seconds later a series of the naked Julie appeared on Fran’s phone. Even a cursory glance was enough for the itch to start between her thighs, and she knew a good shower cum would soon follow.

"We will be round later today, plenty of time for you get warmed up again, and I have to tell you this young lady is a born fuck buddy, you are going to love her!" With a final giggle, Babs finished the call.

Stretching back on her bed Fran scrolled through the pictures several times. Almost subconsciously, she found herself rubbing her clit. With every picture she viewed, the stronger the need to cum grew. After ten minutes of this gentle stimulation, she let the phone drop on the bed and adopted her favourite masturbation technique. The fingers of her left hand strummed a steady beat on her clit, while two fingers of the right slid knuckle deep inside her, by now, sopping wet cunt.

"Oh fuck! I want that young bitch; I want her cunt, tits and arsehole. I want to suck and fuck her!" Fran screamed her wishes out loud as the first climax of the day tore through her. She knew there would be more.

~~~

Meanwhile, Babs had spent fifteen long sex-filled minutes under a hot shower. First soaping herself and enjoying the feeling of her slippery fingers massaging her swollen clit, and sliding two at a time inside her cunt. Then the excruciating pain and pleasure mix of hot needles of water bringing her body to its inevitable climax.

When she returned to the bedroom she was greeted by the sight of a naked Julie with one hand mauling her tits, and the other one rubbing her clit and cunt.

"I heard you cumming in the shower, and it turned me on," Julie said looking at her aunt, whose own body was wrapped in a towel.

Babs reached to open a drawer in the dressing table and removed a six inch, pink vibrator with clit rubbing attachment.

"Here you go, babe. Use this and let me watch you cum."

"Do you want to use it on me, aun ... Babs?"

CharmingVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharmingVixen

" No sweetheart , I want to watch you bring yourself off. That will excite me even more. Besides, I want a memory of my sweet teenage niece masturbating to keep me company on lonely nights," Babs said and picked up her phone and switched it to video.

The fact she was being videoed seemed to turn Julie on even more, and opening her legs wide proceeded to move around in such a way as to give Babs a view of her dildo fucked cunt from every angle.

"Oh fuck yes! You horny little bitch! Work that cunt, rub that clit, pour your fuck juices out. You are going to cum so many times today. Just wait till Fran and I get to work on you together. You are going to be our little fuck slut. We are going to take you to heights you never thought possible. Now make yourself cum for me."

The combination of the buzzing vibrator in her cunt and on her clit, coupled with her aunt's lust-filled words, pushed Julie to a huge, mind-blowing climax.

Babs stopped filming and headed for the kitchen.

"Get that sexy body showered and dressed while I make breakfast, you will need a good one. The amount of energy Fran and I are going to make you use today young lady!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was mid-morning when Babs pulled her car onto the gravel drive of the old but well maintained two-storey detached house. Typical of an English dwelling built around the beginning of the twentieth century, it stood back from the quiet country lane, and it is doubtful the nearest neighbours had any idea it was a hotbed of passion when its lesbian owner was entertaining. For, although Babs and Fran were long-term lovers, it did not preclude them from occasional dalliances, or group parties.

"Welcome ladies," Fran said giving a mock curtsey. "My humble abode is yours for your pleasure."

"And your body as well, we are hoping," Babs said laughingly as the two older women kissed.

"That, lover, goes without saying," Fran answered and turned to kiss Julie full on the lips. She was pleased to find that when she tentatively pushed her tongue against the pouting lips they opened and yielded to a deep lesbian kiss.

Babs smiled as she watched her niece and lover enjoying their first touch of intimacy.

"Come on you two, stop that tongue fuck and lets this old bird get in on the action."

"Fuck off, lover, you had her all to yourself last night, all I got was a solo rub off," Fran said with a chuckle as she withdrew her saliva covered tongue from the girl's mouth.

"I assume you have the big toy set up and ready to go lover?" Babs asked.

"All set up in the lounge, curtains closed and ready for our guest to take her first ride," Fran said, taking Julie by the hand and leading her across the hall to the beautifully furnished large lounge.

"Oh my God! What is that thing?" Julie gasped. "Looks like a low vaulting horse we have in the college gym."

"It’s called a Sybian, and it's just about the best fuck machine money can buy," Fran explained.

"We got the full range of attachments for it. Clit rubbers, pussy vibes of several sizes, and some really wicked arsehole ones as well. You are going to get so fucked today young lady."

"First, we are going to get ourselves naked. Starting with you my lovely," Babs said as she stood in front of her niece and unbuttoned her checked shirt.

Julie felt her whole body shiver in excitement as the two older women slowly stripped off her outer clothes and then her matching powder blue bra and panties.

"Lay on the sofa sweetheart, let's get you warmed up and ready for your first ride on our toy, just a clit rub to start, but there will be no cumming for you until we say so. We will have the remote control, and believe me, we know how to use it." Babs said as she remembered watching a friend of theirs, who was in her sixties writhe and beg for release as the devil machine worked both holes and clit for nearly an hour before she had been allowed the gratification of the hardest climax of her life.

Babs and Fran had often shared another woman, and knew how to work as a team to stimulate, and arouse the subject of their lust.

While Babs squeezed, pinched, and sucked the pert young breasts, Fran used her skilled tongue on the girl’s fleshy cunt lips and pink clit.

For ten minutes the two lovers worked on their new companion, until the soft moans, and rhythmic pelvic thrusts told them to continue would result in an orgasm. This would not be allowed to happen until the girl’s first ride on the fuck machine.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by malc72
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments