Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bathroom Lockdown

"A brother and sister are locked in a bathroom, naked with nothing but each others imagination."

37
9 Comments 9
30.7k Views 30.7k
610 words 610 words
Famous Story

David wakes up and heads into the shower as usual, lugging a hard on along with him. He closes the door behind him, ignoring the sound of water and pulled back the curtain of the shower to find his sister in his personal shower. "What are you doing here!?"

"What do you mean. I live here too!" Fiona yells. She slowly drops her eyes to look at the 9 inches in front of her.

"This is my bathroom!" David says, trying his hardest not to peek at his sisters exposed pussy.

"Just get out!" she replies, slighlty wanting him to stay a bit longer.

"Okay, okay, just cover up," he says as he heads to the door and freezes. "Sis, it's stuck!"

"What do you mean?" She rushes to the door, noticing the lack of towels anywhere in the bathroom on the way. She jerks the door handle, while her massive tits bounce up and down like an ocean current.

"See," he says staring at his sisters ass cheeks jiggle. He couldn't help but get harder. "When did mom say she was getting home?"

"She said she was out with friends all day. Even if she came home to open the door, what would she think of us being naked in the shower, together!"

"Calm down," David says, sitting on the edge of the bathtub. "You're dripping water all over me.

"Stop complaining. You could've solved this problem with a simple knock." They both remain silent for a minute. "What could we do to pass the time till we figure a way out of hear?"

"We could play truth or dare?" David asks.

"That's not the wost idea you've had today. I'll go first. I pick truth," says Fiona.

David sits in silence for a moment, "Your friends say that you have a sex toy collection, is it true?"

"Yeah, but I only use it when I'm bored." Fiona then whipsers,"Pervert"

Anglica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anglica

David overhears this and says, "Says the one who has a sex toy collection!"

"It's your turn David, truth or dare?"

"Alright. Dare," David says with a little bit of confidance.

"Just to make sure, whatever happens here never leaves here, right?" Fiona questions.

"Of course."

"Alright, I dare you to drink my piss!"

"What!?" David questions.

"You heard me. Drink my piss, straight from the source!" Fiona the sits on the edge to the toliet, her pussy wide open for her brother to gaze at.

David slowly moves inbetween her legs and opens his mouth. He gets hit with a stream of hot urine, and gets one big gulp, everything else splashing all over his face.

"Did you enjoy it?" Fiona says in a baby voice.

David wipes off his eyes and mouth and says, "Alright, what do you pick then."

Fiona confidently says, "Dare, give me your best shot.

"I dare you to get your toothbrush, rub it on my urethra, shove it up your ass, then insert it into your cunt, and finish off by brushing your teeth for thirty seconds."

"What! That's way worse than what I gave you."

"I drank your piss, what do you mean!"

"Alright fine." Fiona stands up and reaches for David's toothbrush, and spots him eying her ass on the way. She quickly sits back down, and inserts in a good three inches up her asshole. She then procedes to push the bristles up her pussy, which is slowly becoming more moist. She finishes it off with a nice brushing of all of her teeth, and even gets her tongue. "That was the worst thing I've ever done, but now its your turn. What will it be. Truth or Dare?"

Published 
Written by fionalee325
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments