Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bimbo Potion: Revenge, Ch. 06

"Amy's sister accidentally gets a dose of the potion."

13
2 Comments 2
6.0k Views 6.0k
7.9k words 7.9k words

Author's Notes

"Standard disclaimer applies: this story contains graphic depictions of sex and mind control, so if it’s illegal or immoral for you to be reading this, stop now! All characters are explicitly over eighteen, all situations are entirely fictional, and any resemblance to any real-life individuals or situations is entirely coincidental. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thanks for reading, and check out my profile for contact links!"

On her way home from bimbofying Sam, pleased with how well it had gone, Amy stopped by the supermarket to grab a few essentials.

As she entered the store, she immediately noticed all of the delicious-looking men in sight and unconsciously arched her back to grab their attention with the greedy, bimbofied tits on display in her lowcut tank top. However, rather than indulging in the tempting arousal pulsing between her legs, which would inevitably lead to approaching one of the men and ensnaring him with the pheromones she was already dangerously close to producing, Amy made an effort to ignore her body's ever-present urge to fill itself with cock, and instead grabbed a cart and began making her way around the aisles.

She noticed that as long as she could focus on the task at hand and keep her mind distracted from all of the sexy men around her, she was able to temporarily forget that she should obviously be having sex with all of them. She congratulated herself on successfully managing her arousal and pheromones, proud of showing once more just how much stronger she was than the potion. She just needed to stay focused and not stay in one place for too long and she'd be fine.

As she walked by the produce section, however, full of self-satisfaction, Amy impulsively pulled out the Bimbo Potion and let four drops fall into the water reservoir for the vegetable misting system, figuring that the drops would dilute significantly before affecting anyone, and that they would merely add a bit of a spark to the love lives of any women lucky enough to walk by in the next hour or so. Giggling to herself, Amy grabbed a couple of long, thick cucumbers and continued on her way.
 

Five minutes later, Tracy Wilson stopped by the vegetables to restock on kale, feeling slightly annoyed as the misters kicked on and bathed her in its fine vapor. As it did so, Tracy became aware of a pleasurable tingling sensation on her skin, which intensified as her pussy swelled and lubricated, sending unfamiliar waves of arousal through her body. The 28 year-old trophy wife had never felt a desire for sex herself, viewing it only as a means of getting what she wanted from men, and she found their base urges for the soft, curvy body nature had given her disgusting. She patiently put up with her husband's vulgar rutting once a week, imagining herself vacationing at the beach as he groped her motionless body and drove himself to orgasm inside her, with the understanding that he would give her basically anything that she wanted in return. All of a sudden, however, Tracy was finding the idea of a hard cock thrusting itself into her tingly pussy oddly appealing. Her blouse was beginning to feel tight around her already full C-cup breasts, and the topmost button holding her top together began to strain under the pressure. Tracy herself was in an incredibly good mood for some reason, feeling uncharacteristically giggly, and she impulsively unfastened the top button of her blouse, revealing most of her lacy black bra along with a healthy amount of cleavage spilling out of it. She looked around to see if her actions had been noticed by any of the men in the store, who were beginning to tempt her increasingly hungry body. Seeing that none of the men had noticed, Tracy recalled that she had her own sexy man at home, one who was always eager to fill her up with his cock, so she headed toward the checkout, enjoying the novel feelings of arousal triggered by the men along the way, who were now openly gaping at her sexy body, not realizing that a large part of their powerful attraction to the busty slut walking by was due to the musky perfume that filled the air around her. Tracy passed a ridiculously well-endowed woman on her way out, whose brow seemed to be furrowed in concentration as her wide hips swayed sexily toward the exit, but Tracy paid her no attention, in a hurry herself to get home and impale herself on her soon-to-be delighted husband's cock.
 

Amy managed to complete her shopping without incident, and headed back toward the front to pay. In line for the checkout, however, Amy noticed that the man behind her was becoming more and more focused on her body, and she wasn't able to prevent her pussy from going into overdrive as a result of his obvious interest. The eyes of the young college kid manning the checkout never made it above her breasts as his nostrils flared, and the breathing of all the men around her got progressively heavier. There was nothing Amy wanted more than to give in to her slutty urges and start an orgy right there at the checkout counter, but, once again, Amy somehow found the strength to throw fifty bucks into the till, swipe her groceries back into her cart, and rush out of the store, even as her brainwashed pussy continued to fill the air around her with more and more of her irresistible scent.

She was so proud of herself for leaving without fucking anyone, that when the college kid returning carts in the parking lot wolf-whistled as she walked by, she was blindsided by her bimbo breasts' overwhelming demands to be seen, reflexively pulled up her top, and winked as she jiggled her large tits at him. Unfortunately, Amy hadn't accounted for how close he was to her, or how turned on she was, and as his eyes locked onto her chest and widened with undisguised lust, Amy's emboldened tits redoubled the signals telling her needy pussy to prepare for sex, and, unprepared for the strength of her arousal, Amy found herself unconsciously moving toward his body as she walked by.

He continued to stare at her tits as they grew larger in his field of vision, and once they were almost close enough to reach out and touch, he began to feel a powerful desire to edge closer to her delightful body and do just that. The closer he got, the more he wanted her, and when he finally reached her side, he wrapped one hand around her waist and pulled her against him possessively as his other roughly groped and squeezed her fascinating breasts, and his own body began to prepare itself for sex as well.

Amy realized what had happened as soon as the young stud began to make his way over toward her, but with all of the sexual frustration that had built up inside her after the events in the store, she no longer had the strength to resist her bimbo urges. Her body molded into his as his inexperienced hands explored her heavy breasts, and she welcomed the throb of his erect masculinity against her needy pussy as he unconsciously ground his crotch against her. She grabbed his hand and pulled him back to her car, opened the back door, and pushed him down onto the seat. With her wide hips and enhanced bust, she didn't have enough room in the backseat to mount him, but, still unable to resist her need for his cock, she bent over his lower body, unzipped his pants, and pulled out his thick dick. She wrapped his sensitive cockhead in the soft, slick embrace of her cocksucking lips, and teased him with her tongue as her young stud began to instinctively thrust into her mouth.

Unable to slow his pace due to the irresistible effects of Amy's pheromones, the overwhelmed young man soon felt his cock thickening with pleasurable finality in her mouth. Amy, too overwhelmed with her intense need for cum to slow down herself, began to jack his slick cock with her hand as her tongue flicked around his glans, sending him over the edge and filling her mouth with the cum that she craved in burst after shuddering burst.

"Holy fuck that was hot," the young man said as he put his softening dick back in his pants and slid out of her car.

Amy just winked at him again as she licked the remaining cum off her lips, loaded her groceries, and drove away satisfied.

 

At home, while she was putting her groceries away, Amy was surprised to hear a knock on her door. Looking through the peephole, she was embarrassed to see that it was her younger sister Jill, dropping in for a visit from the local community college. Like Amy had been before her accidents with the Bimbo Potion, Jill was mature, smart, level-headed, and definitely going places.

Amy didn't want her sister to see what the potion had done to her, but the potion's effects were permanent, and Jill would find out eventually, so Amy might as well get it over with.

On entering, as expected, Jill immediately noticed Amy's curvy, bimbofied body. "Wow, what happened to you Amy?! Did you get implants? You look like a slut!"

"No, it was this silly bimbo potion! It makes you all sexy, and it, like, makes guys want to fuck you!"

Sitting down on the couch together, Amy quickly filled Jill in on the events of the past few days. Jill wasn't sure she believed Amy's story, but couldn't think of any other explanation for either her big sister's current appearance, which looked like something out of a horny teenager's wet dream, or for the way her sister was talking and giggling like a vapid bimbo. It was a lot to take in.

"Could you go get me some water, Amy? I'm feeling a bit lightheaded."

"Yuppers!" Amy said, her bra-less basketball-sized tits bouncing as she hopped up and headed to the kitchen.

When she came back with the glass of water a minute later, however, Amy was horrified to see that her sister had picked up the bimbo potion, opened it, and was curiously holding it under her cute little button nose, breathing in the potent fumes. Having failed to mention the potion's addictive scent, Amy watched helplessly as the same look of wanton desire that she had been so eager to see on Sam's face earlier that day crept over her little sister's features as well, the expression of sinful eroticism looking uncomfortably out of place in the youthful innocence of her sister's face. Inevitably, Jill gave in to the temptation to pull out the stopper and let one drop fall onto her outstretched palm.

Amy ran to stop her, but Amy's body was designed for fucking, not for running, and she only succeeded in spilling the entire glass of water down the front of her shirt as she futilely jiggled across the room, knowing that it was too late. Her baby sister's eyes had already begun to glaze over with pleasure from the tingling sensation in her palm as her cute, feminine body quickly absorbed the potent liquid.

"What do I do with it?" Jill asked distractedly, but then fell silent and unconsciously rubbed her palm across the skin of her chest as the potion began to exert its influence over her behavior.

"You've totally already done it," Amy said, giggling in spite of herself as Jill moaned and her pupils dilated, face flushed with arousal.

"Amy, it feels so good!"

"No Jill! You gotta fight! You can, like, resist it like I did!" Amy shouted, but she knew that her own increasing tolerance to the potion was due to her familiarity with its effects after being dosed so many times, and that her little sister would likely be blindsided by the rush of pleasure the drug would flood her body with to tempt her into embracing her bimbofication. Further, Jill had inhaled the potion's intoxicating fumes, and Amy recalled all to well how much the potion's scent had made her want to swell into a horny bimbo herself.

She tried to will her baby sister to resist the potion's changes, but Jill was female too, and therefore just as susceptible to the Bimbo Potion's insidious effects as Amy had been. Jill's cute, co-ed body was fully equipped for sex, and therefore she should be having it, according to the potion at least, and Jill was too turned on to argue. In pursuit of that goal the potion began to target her vulnerable sexual organs, rendered giddy and suggestible by the intense arousal the potion had triggered, and eager to accept the bimbo brainwashing that would heighten their own pleasure response even as it enslaved them to it. Coincidentally, at that very moment Sam was using her own bimbo-brainwashed sexual organs to score free cable across town.

Amy wished there was some way she could help her sister combat the effects as she herself had done somewhat successfully earlier that day. Maybe she'll have a natural resistance to the potion like I do, Amy thought as she unconsciously pinched her large nipples, standing out proudly through the thin material of her drenched shirt, stiff with arousal as Amy vicariously watched her little sister give in to the pleasure that her own curvy body craved for itself.

Jill didn't seem to be able to hear her pleas, and once Amy noticed that her sister was cupping and kneading her small breasts in concentration, she knew that Jill had fully embraced the potion's promises of pleasure and was actively willing her tiny tits to grow into the large, sensual mounds that would demand male sexual attention. Sure enough, her breasts began to excitedly press out from her petite body seconds later, and as Amy watched her little sister's tits start to swell, her own arousal continued to grow. Amy absent-mindedly pulled down her top to grope herself more roughly, tugging on her nipples as watching the potion force her little sister's breasts to expand triggered her own massive tits' need to grow even larger as well.

She watched as her sister's narrow hips began to fill out, widening into a slight but noticeable flare, with an inviting curve that added an overt sex appeal to her cute youthfulness. Jill's body was now practically designed for midriff-baring tops and tight jeans, and her mind was filling with an inclination toward form-fitting clothing as well, ensuring that her choice of outfits in the future would be quite pleasant to the eyes of the men around her.

Amy watched as her sister's thighs squeezed together in pleasure, recognizing with dismay that the potion had begun its work on her tight young pussy, elevating her natural attractions to supernatural levels, and then she saw Jill's eyes widen with a hint of a new, unfamiliar hunger as her eyelashes lengthened and her facial features softened.

Having only taken one drop of the potion, its effects soon faded, leaving Jill mostly unchanged but with an appealing air of subtle yet unmistakable sexuality about her. The potion had used its limited power efficiently, tweaking and emphasizing her natural attributes just enough that the thoughts of any guy looking at her would quickly drift toward the pleasures of the flesh.

 

"Omigod, I'm so sexy now!" Jill burst out once the drug had fully worn off, bouncing over to the mirror to stick out her new B-cups and to check out the pert backside filling out her leggings. "That was so cool! I'll have no trouble getting a guy now!"

"Jill, you're only 19! You're too young to be getting guys! You gotta study so you can be all smart and stuff!"

"I can still study! I just want to try out some of the fun college ideas that keep popping in my head! Going out to parties, flirting with guys, flashing them my tits! And maybe more..." Jill said, her voice trailing off as appealing fantasies of an increasingly sexual nature imposed themselves on her young mind, causing a flush of arousal to creep into her cheeks. She continued in the slightly flirtatious voice that was now natural to her, "And somehow I know they'll be drawn to me too, that I'll be just as enticing and attractive to them as they are to me!" Jill licked her lips, her thoughts filling with visions of frat boys with hard muscles and even harder cocks.

"Jill, the potion makes you think sexy stuff! You gotta fight it!"

"My titties feel so nice and big now!" Jill said, ignoring her sister completely as she pulled down her top to play with her slightly enhanced breasts and larger, sensitive nipples. "They still want to grow though. Come on sis! Can't I have one more drop? My titties want to be bigger!"

Amy knew the feeling, familiar with her own breasts' constant begging for just one more little drop. Their shared genes had apparently reacted similarly to the Bimbo Potion, and it had infected her little sister's perky tits with the same desire to grow that it had given her own. Jill, still overwhelmed by the pleasure and arousal that accompanied the potion's effects, was eager to give in to her brainwashed tits' sinister urge to bimbofy her further, especially since the heady scent of the Bimbo Potion was still lingering in her nostrils, making becoming a bimbo seem like that much more of a good idea. Amy briefly wondered how strong her sister's pheromones would be after just one dose, but knew that Jill would likely have no problem attracting the male companionship her body was clearly already encouraging her to seek out.

Amy recalled what the potion had done to Val, Sam, and the other girls, how it had turned them into cock-hungry bimbo sluts. Determined to save her little sister from that same sexy fate, she quickly grabbed the potion off the table, resisting her own growing urge to give her swollen tits another compelling drop.

"No, Jill! I know your perky little titties want to get bigger, but I can't, like, let you have any more!"

"That's so hypocritical" You've clearly had more of the potion than I have, and that's not fair."

"You don't get how dangerous the potion is, Jilly!" Amy exclaimed as she struggled to stuff her rebellious breasts back into her top with only one...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by fidgetwrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments