Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Candy Loses Her Virginity

"An early finish from college leads to a lot of learning"

87
34 Comments 34
6.6k Views 6.6k
5.4k words 5.4k words

An early finish from lectures was an unexpected and welcomed bonus. Don't get me wrong; I enjoy my course and the lecturer, Liz, as she insists we call her, is a dream. But an early off is always nice, especially on a cool autumn day.

I walked briskly home through the park, letting my feet drag through the golden leaves, hearing them crunch under my boots.

My eyes were never far from my boots, still glossy and black, form-fitting to the knees with a nice four-inch heel. They were my joy. Black thigh highs, navy skirt just kissing the knees and a clingy white blouse. All of the above pushed the dress code whilst staying just inside the college's limits.

The sky was darkening as the cloud layer built, and although only mid-afternoon, the light was already starting to fade as I turned into our drive.

Hanging my coat in the mudroom, I slipped into the kitchen, feeling the warmth of the house envelope me.

"Oh, Candy, you're early." My big sister, Eliza, was frothing hot milk and spooning chocolate powder into a couple of mugs. "I thought you would be gone for another hour or so."

"Should have been, but Liz had a migraine, so we called it an early day. Is one of those for me?"

"Actually, Becky is coming over for the evening."

I watched my sister as she tried to be casual about it, but I was starting to have my suspicions about how close they had become.

Moving closer, I could see that her spikey black hair had that just-washed shine to it. Her makeup, dark and slightly Goth in style, looked freshly applied.

I let my eyes rove over her, a discreet assessment I hoped.

She wore black fishnet thigh-highs, a red plaid skirt, tight and short, with a sheer black blouse that did nothing to hide that she was braless.

I grabbed another mug, and I added it to the line, "Me too, please."

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP. I looked across at the dishwasher; it projected its timer onto the floor, and the display had changed to a green zero.

"Got it," I offered, turning to grab the door.

"No, it's okay," Eliza's voice trailed off as I pulled the door open.

As the quick puff of steam cleared, I was greeted by the most fantastic sight. Instead of plates and mugs, it contained dildos and beads.

"Oh! Sorry, sis." I knew she had toys; she had bought me my first dildo, but this was quite a collection.

Eliza, slightly pink-cheeked even with the dark makeup, grabbed a handful of kitchen towels and moved beside me to empty the washer.

"I just thought with mum being out, it was a good time to clean up," she muttered.

"Hey, it's cool. We don't have secrets, remember?" I slipped an arm around her waist, "Just didn't realize what a collection you have, you horny bitch." I couldn't help but tease, and we started to laugh.

Eliza picked up a red silicone dildo, eight inches long with ribbing and a realistic 'cut' head and started to pat it dry.

I started to pass her the toys, and she dried them before popping them into a plastic shoebox.

"Mmm, a butt plug, kinky," I teased but just handling it was sending a tremor through my pussy.

"So, El, have you used this? Has it been in your bum?" I giggled and kissed the smooth black head of the plug, as I asked.

"It has, and it feels amazing." Eliza stroked the long-tapered cone as she took it from me.

"Oh, fuck does it ever," a giggling voice came from behind us. Becky had entered via the mudroom whilst we were teasing.

Becky - long glossy black hair, short black skirt and net holdups with black Doc Marten boots, white vest top and a red leather jacket - looked stunning.

"So, you two are more than just friends?" I smiled as I looked to confirm my suspicions.

Not answering but crossing the room to join us, Becky slipped into El's arms, and they locked dark painted lips.

I watched in delight as my sister's hand slipped up inside Becky's short skirt, baring her ass cheek and stocking top in the process.

I could feel my face reddening as my pussy soaked my panties. "Okay, get a room," I tried to laugh off the sensations bombarding my body.

Slowly they released each other, and El turned back to the toys, "That's just what we're going to do," she giggled, brandishing a thick purple double dildo.

Becky moved to one of the tall kitchen stools and started to unlace her boots, "Hey Candice, those boots of yours would look great with my skirt. Can I try them?"

Pulling the zips, I slipped them off and offered them to her.

I watched as she slipped them onto her long legs. Both El and Becky favoured fishnet holdups, and they looked really good with my boots.

"What do you think?" Becky asked as she slipped off from the stool and twirled before us.

"Too sexy for little Miss Candy," she teased. They both regularly ragged on me for being too prim and proper, as they put it.

"I can do sexy bitch too, you know." I stepped into Becky's discarded boots and vamped a pose for them.

"Nah, little sis, not in that librarian's skirt." El was piling it on now.

"Okay." Catching the hem of the skirt, I pulled it right up, letting them catch an eyeful of my pink cotton thong.

Becky went into fits of giggles, but then she gasped as her eyes fixed on my thong.

I could see her eyes widen as they flicked between my mound and my face.

"What now, were you expecting school knickers?"

"No, no, it's nothing," Becky said as she blushed.

I watched as my big sis and her bestie locked eyes and exchanged a subtle shake of the head.

"It is something, so come on, share, I won't mind, I won't be upset."

That shared that look again.

"Okay then, it's just that you've got a real deep camel toe and a wet spot," El almost whispered.

My hands flew to cover myself, my face instantly heating to boiling point in embarrassment.

At this point, the proverbial pin could have been dropped, and it was Becky who broke the silence.

"It must be in the genes. Something in the Grover family makeup, Eliza has a wet pouty pussy too." With that, she pulled me in for a hug, smiling wickedly before adding, "I wonder if your mum is the same?"

"Oh! Gross!" I screamed and leapt back, but the tension was gone. I was laughing again.

"It's true." I turned back to my sis. Her skirt was up, no panties, just a wet swollen pussy for us both to see.

Eliza dragged her fingers against those slick lips and groaned aloud. "I guess us Grover women are naturally horny."

I froze. I could hear the blood pounding in my ears, mirroring the pounding in my pussy as it flooded with excitement.

Just picture it: her pale-skinned belly and mound, completely smooth and hairless. Her lips pink and swollen with desire, glistening with her honey and all framed by those black fishnet holdups.

My mind raced, a thousand thoughts a second. I could feel every sensation. My body became hypersensitive.

Until then, I'd never been further than first base, you know, hasty kissing and a quick fumbling hand on my tit, and here I was soaking my knickers at the sight of my big sister.

"Oh fuck, I need to cum!" and with that, Becky snagged the zip of her skirt, letting it fall to the floor.

Just a sliver of black lace covered her sex. She grabbed a thick red dildo from the side and hopped up onto the kitchen table, and in one smooth move, she tugged her thong aside and plunged the silicone cock deep inside her cunt.

I moved to her stool. Perched on the edge of the seat, I parted my legs and watched as she worked herself into a frenzy.

Her skin was a shade darker than mine. A tiny triangle of trimmed black hair showed above her cunt. A slimmer lipped, neater cunt than El's or mine, but I watched fascinated as it stretched to accept that dildo.

My fingers were deep inside me, with no recollection of how they had gotten there.

I could feel my juices running down my thighs. I could hear Becky gasping and groaning over the squelching sounds of her play.

"Yes, oh fuck yes," she moaned, bucking her hips against the varnished pine tabletop.

El, who had been busily fingering her sex, moved across to kneel on the floor.

Draping her lover's legs over her shoulders, she slowly ran her tongue up Becky's thighs, harvesting her dripping cum.

I watched my sister take a long slow lick of her lover's slick fragrant slit.

Casting the dildo aside, Becky's hands found El's spikey black hair and gripped hard.

Her heels drummed against El's back as she fucked my sister's face. Her hips and ass cheeks bounced against the table as she clutched my sister to her dripping cunt.

This was sheer animal lust, rutting wild animals fucking against the domestic backdrop of our family kitchen.

I was enthralled, no, let's be honest. I was horny. So, fucking wet and horny. I was loving the show and wanting my own. Slipping from the stool, I shed my clothes and grabbed the dildo from the floor where it had fallen.

It was warm and slick with another girl's cum. I moved it to my nose and inhaled. The rich, spicy aroma of girl cum filled my nostrils and drove me wild.

Without conscious thought, that slick red silicone was soon in my mouth as I sucked it clean.

I'd never intentionally tasted my cum, and here I was, licking a used sex toy and loving it.

Spreading my legs and resting my feet on the table edge, the table where my sister was tongue fucking her lover, I started to fuck myself. Slowly at first, this was a huge step up from tampons and the odd finger, I eased that slick ridged cock between the lips of my aching cunt.

My moans blended with Becky and El's. I slowly stretched my aching pussy. My eyes flicked between the live sex show before me and my pussy as it absorbed the thick toy. My lips slowly stretched and parted as the dildo filled me up.

Fuck did it fill me.

The initial discomfort gave way to sensations of intense fullness and then pleasure, sheer fucking pleasure as I start to work it in and out of me. My body was alive with pleasure, sensitive beyond belief as I gripped and tugged my swollen, aching nipples whilst fucking myself with the dildo.

I have long slim toes and my eyes locked on them as they gripped the table's edge as my orgasm hit me like a freight train. I screamed and moaned aloud as I hit my peak. Huge shuddering waves of pleasure ripped through my body.

Slowly I relaxed. My breath slowly returned to normal, and I became aware, painfully aware of my surroundings. My feet were still resting on the table edge. I was so hot that heat radiated from my body.

Worse still, I was naked, bar my holdups, my nipples were hard and tender to the touch, and then I looked down to see cum stained thighs, my wet swollen cunt still throbbing with arousal.

"Candy. You alright, sis?" El, still kneeling between her lover's legs, turned to face me.

Her makeup was smeared, her hair tangled, and her face shiny with Becky's cum, but her eyes were full of concern, concern for me.

I nodded, not trusting myself to speak.

Becky sat upright, seemingly not concerned to be sitting in a puddle of cum on our kitchen table. The table where she'd eaten with my family since lower school.

"I see little Miss Candy is all grown up," she grinned as she blew me a kiss.

"Well, I guess we'll go on upstairs if that's okay?" El, now standing naked before me, said.

I smiled and nodded in agreement, words still beyond me.

Becky slipped from the table, bending to pluck her skirt from the floor; she was now the only one still dressed and decent.

She took my sister's hand but turned at the door, and her fingers swept my fringe back and then she gently kissed me full on the lips.

"Candy, you're a hot sexy bitch." And with that, she left the room.

I gathered our discarded clothes into a pile and moved to hang Becky's jacket on the hook by the mudroom door.

The red leather was so soft in my hands. I held it to my face feeling the residual warmth as I inhaled the scent of my sister's lover. Quickly I slipped it on and moved to the hall mirror.

It was designed to fit snugly and barely reached my waist. Despite being younger by eighteen months, I have bigger breasts. Becky's breasts are pear-shaped, firm with perky pink nipples. I'm fuller, more rounded with dark areolas and stubby nipples.

I don't spend my life perving other girls' tits, but Becky has spent a lot of time at our house, always has, so I've seen all she has over the years.

I tugged the zipper partway up. It raised my girls, pushing them together. I jiggled and swayed a little, watching as my breasts tried to escape. I liked the look; I liked it a lot.

I dropped the jacket down my arms. I posed with my tits exposed. My nipples were hard and raised. Not for the first time, I wondered about sucking my nipples.

I felt the dampness, the heat building within me again.

Checking the clock, I confirmed that nobody would be home for another couple of hours.

I got a warm cloth and cleaned the stools, the table, and the work surfaces. Getting the box of sex toys, I checked the dishwasher, found an errant Ben Wa ball and added it to the collection before placing the box by the stairs to take up to El's room.

"Urrrrgh!" El's voice resonated in the hallway. I paused and imagined what Becky might be doing to trigger such a response from my sister.

As I poured the now cold hot chocolate into the sink, I sensed movement behind me. "Candy." I turned to see Eliza and Becky at the kitchen door.

My sister and her lover were naked apart from their stockings. Their hair was in disarray, and they sported red and cum stained faces. A sheen of sweat coated their bodies. It was cute. They were holding hands.

"Candy, we would love for you to join us," they spoke in chorus, offering their spare hands out.

"Really?" I queried.

Cracking the kitchen window a little, as there was still a lingering aroma of pussy and cum, I slowly folded the dishtowel.

My eyes took in the pink flushed breasts, the hard, pointy nipples, the wet, swollen pussies, the shiny cum stained thighs, and I felt my juices start to flow.

"Will you share the butt plug?" I asked.

They nodded, and I accepted their outstretched hands.

ooOOoo

Eliza's room was larger than mine, airy and light with a large double bed.

The duvet was hanging off the side, and several damp spots marked the sheets. The air was heavy with the musk of sex.

My eyes settled on the bedside table, where a selection of silken ropes lay beside the lamp. Becky followed my gaze. "No second thoughts, Candy, once you lay down, there's no backing out."

"I promise we won't hurt you other than blow your mind," whispered El, her breath tickling my ear.

We were still holding hands, the three of us, and I turned to kiss each hand that held my own.

"I want this so much." I moaned before moving to the bed.

The girls moved with me and lay me down with gentle care. Becky adjusted a pillow beneath my head, whilst El slipped an arm under my waist and positioned a pillow beneath my bottom.

BelaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BelaCarter

I felt exposed but not embarrassed or nervous, just energized and full of desire for what was to come. El was standing on one side of the bed, Becky, on the other. They took turns to lean forward and gently kiss my lips.

I wanted more. I opened my mouth and flicked my tongue out in unspoken communication.

Becky kissed me again. This time her tongue slipped between my teeth and met my own. I could taste pussy; I wondered if it was Becky's or my sister's. I guessed in time, I would learn their differing flavours.

El moved onto the bed and knelt between my legs. Shuffling forward, she forced my legs further apart.

She leaned forward, her heavy round breasts now brushed against mine. As our nipples touched, shockwaves radiated to my core. El rocked against me, heightening the sensations, and I moaned aloud in pleasure.

Becky had slipped the silken ties around my wrists before I realized it and fastened them to the bedstead.

El had taken to teasing my nipples with her mouth. Slowly sucking and stretching each aching nub in turn. I couldn't recall them ever being so swollen or sensitive before. I bucked my hips wanting more, but my ankles were now also restrained.

My surrender was complete, and it sent tremors of excitement through my body. I could feel my pussy dripping its juice.

Finally, a mask slipped over my head, the silky fabric cool against my flushed cheeks. I lay in total darkness, my body shivering with anticipation.

I waited, seemingly alone. There was total silence, total stillness in the room. All I could feel was my pulse thudding away. I lay wondering, would it be my breasts again, or will they start with my pussy. My pussy was so wet. I felt my juices leaking from my warm crevice.

A hand stroked my hair. Slowly fingers combed my long hair. I imagined it being fanned out against the crisp white pillow.

It was so relaxing, so calming. I felt my breathing slow; my heart rate drop. I remembered our mother doing this to us as young children, such a comforting sensation.

Another hand now gently teased my nylon clad feet. Slowly pressing and stretching each toe before strong fingers worked into the soles and arches of my feet. Sheer bliss!

Between their combing my hair and massaging my feet,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by leggielibby
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments