Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cumming from a Glance

"sometimes you just need to see an offline cock..."

48
29 Comments 29
7.9k Views 7.9k
483 words 483 words
Competition Entry: Quick and Risqué Sex

Author's Notes

"who says quickie sex can't be solo sex?"

Pog, aka my cousin Tanya, with her big round glasses, and driftwood brown hair that was starting to gray even though she was barely breaking into her twenties,  opened my room door,  and came in without knocking or warning and closed the door behind her,  stared at my confused ass sitting at my desk in front of my computer and said,  “I need some dick”

I had *just* came to a lovely bit of porn.  So my eyes went wide and I sputtered.  “Well, I can’t help you with that.”

“You got a dick tho,” she said coming closer, rubbing her cunt through her underwear, which was now visible from the long shirt she was wearing that barely kissed her thighs.  She was so petite,  and her tits were visible thru the sheer of the shirt, I could see her big dark nipples were hard.

“Yes, I have a dick but I --”

She was in right next to me now,  seeing the evidence of sticky tissues from my recent orgasm.  She moaned.  “I just need to see it,  it’s okay you just came, I just wanna look at it…. Please, cousin, I’m so fucking horny, I need some dick,” she pouted in her small voice. 

With an awkward sigh,  I flopped my soft dick out of my boxers. And she sharply took in a breath.  Her hand slid into those panties and I could hear her fingers squishing around in there.  Her face frowned in that way that some faces do when something feels so fantastically good.  

I could hear her fingers moving faster, and I cursed my own manhood for only twitching and not being able to get hard quicker cos I could smell her.  I could smell and almost taste her.  And her sounds got faster, her eyes locked on my flaccid dick the whole time.  I wanted to participate more than being naked meat for her to gaze upon. But  I wasn’t sure if it would kill her fantasy.

“Fuuuck, fuck, Gabe, I’m cumming, I’m cumming….” she closed her eyes and her hand furiously worked her pussy for a bit longer before she sort of sighed, and said “Ahhh,”  in relief almost like she had just downed a soda after being parched, and her body trembled in a barely perceptible way, as her lashes fluttered rapidly then she took her hand out of her panties and licked her fingers clean.  I bit back a whimper of envy, wanting that taste. 

She smiled a lazy smile at me, “Thanks cousin Gabriel," she said in a sing-song voice,  leaned in to kiss my cheek briefly then skipped out of my room and closed the door as if she’d never been there. 

Now alone,  the scent of her fading into the miscellaneous smells of my room,  my traitorous dick,  started to get hard again.  Fuck…

 

Published 
Written by LuceDevlin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments