Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Lessons IV

110
19 Comments 19
35.0k Views 35.0k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Famous Story

Mateo and Abigail are both loving their new routine. After touching her for the first time, she wants him to do it every day. Abby will get up in the morning and go straight to her dad’s bed, climb under the covers, and start kissing his neck. And every morning he grabs her, rolls her over, and puts his hand inside her, giving her her morning orgasm. She’ll go to school and he’ll go to work, and when they’re done with daily responsibilities, they’ll spend the afternoon together. Sometimes Mat gets home late. Sometimes it takes Abby all afternoon to finish her homework. But when the night comes, he always gives her more attention. Whether it be in the kitchen - Abby bent over the counter or sitting on a stool with spread legs, the living room couch, or in his bed, he is there to help her. He only ever uses his hand, though.

Mat is trying to take it slow with his daughter, not wanting to introduce her to new things too quickly. Abby wants to argue that she’s ready for more, but Mat always shuts her up with his fingers on her little clit, moving inside her virgin hole. Sometimes he reaches in so far he’s sure he can feel her hymen. That delicate wall that’s protecting her womb, a physical, biologically occurring trait that attributes her innocence. He loves when his fingertips caress that part of her, straddling the line of keeping her virtue intact and being heinously naughty.

Trying to keep her life somewhat normal, Mat still ensures that she spends time with her friends, doing things an average sixteen-year-old girl should do. But during nights and weekends, they are dedicated to each other in a way none of their friends know.

A few weeks into their altered lifestyle, Mat comes home from work, the family car Abby takes to school already parked in the driveway. He enters the house and finds her sitting on the couch.

“Hi dad,” she smiles at him. It’s Friday, which means she gets to sleep in his bed tonight.

“Hey, baby.” He goes to sit beside her, leaning down to kiss her pink lips. “Want to go somewhere?” he asks, and her heart sinks a little. All her homework is done, she was hoping to fool around with him.

“Where?”

“We can go see that movie you’ve been talking about.”

“Ok,” she agrees. All she really wants is to spend time with him.

-

Walking to the entrance of the theater, Mat and Abby keep a close distance. When he ushers her through the door, his hand finds her lower back and she feels his touch radiate throughout her body. All the girls working behind the counter smile at him. Abby’s dad is tall, dark and handsome, and he’s all hers, smugness seeps into her features.

Just in time for the previews, they sneak up the stairs of the dark room, Mat leading the way to the empty back row. Apparently, this movie has been out a while, as the theater isn’t even half full.

Sitting in the darkness, Abby has no idea this is one of her dad’s lessons. He wanted her the moment he got home too but decided he’d rather show her a new level of lewdness. She’s been fairly patient. She deserves it. Thirty minutes into the movie, Mat glances at her. Her big blue eyes are focused on the screen. He puts his mouth by her ear.

“Unbutton your pants,” he says, and her head snaps his direction. He grins at her, and she smiles back, suddenly understanding. Abby quickly does as he tells her, panties already wet from his simple command. Since everyone is sitting ahead of them, no one notices when Mat’s hand slips into his daughter’s pants. Her jaw drops as he tells her to stay quiet.

“We don’t want someone to hear you,” he says, his fingers playing with her clit, so she breathes out her moan instead. Mat rubs Abigail’s sweet pussy, but her pants are so tight, that he isn’t getting the angle he wants.

“Pull your pants down, sweetheart,” he whispers, and her excitement spikes. What if someone sees? Not ignoring the massive arousal that just hit her, Abby hooks her thumbs in her waistband and pulls her jeans down. Along with her panties. Mat helps her push them all the way to her ankles.

“Spread your legs.” Abby’s heart hammers in response to his words. She is naked from her hips to her feet, her most intimate parts are exposed to the room. She’s so nervous she’s trembling. Mat reaches over and slowly strokes his hand along her slit. That one touch, that single motion makes her arch. It’s as if being this bare in public is giving her body a high, and his touch is a steroid.

“You look so beautiful,” he murmurs, fondling her wetness. She looks up at him, panting, her face displaying all her innocence. “Sometimes trying new things can be scary,” Mat says, middle finger flicking her clit. “But you might end up loving it.” With his last words, he forces a finger into her moist hole, and she pushes her face into his chest, moaning. He holds her head against him, his other hand penetrating his daughter’s wanton pussy. Her bare legs spread farther, hips angled toward his hand.

Abby’s mind is racing, wondering if they’ll get caught, in trouble, if someone will see something and know what they’re doing. But she loves pleasing her daddy so much she doesn’t object, and by not objecting, she finds that their situation is impregnating her with an entirely new level of arousal. Every sexual act she’s ever done has been with her dad in the confines of their house. A place where she can moan as loud as she wants, where only his eyes can see her nakedness. Being so exposed turns her into adrenaline, and the moment Mat touches her g-spot, she cums.

“Daddddyyy,” she moans, fisting his jacket. He shushes her, holding her tightly as his hand viciously works her. Abby shivers, her climax reaching from the crown of her head down to her toes. The cool air caressing her thighs gives her another shiver, making her tingle, and when she’s done, she goes limp. Mat slows his pace, loving the way his daughter just came, how wet she is around his finger.

“How was that, baby?” he asks, tickling her g-spot, and she shivers again.

“So good,” she breathes.

“Mmm, I’m glad you liked it.” The fondness in his words lets her know exactly how much he enjoyed that, and something comes over her. Wanting to please him further, Abby pulls his hand from her cunt and puts his finger in her mouth.

Mat watches his little girl take his wet extremity between her lips, jaw slack in surprise. She hasn’t ever done this before. He made her taste herself once weeks ago, and she was so surprised, he didn’t make her do it again. Now here she is, sucking on it, and he quietly groans. The taste is tart, but she keeps it up because of the look on his face.

“Fuck Abby,” he breathes, feeling her tongue along his knuckle, petite mouth nursing on him. She sucks it clean, and when she’s done, Mat kisses her hard. Their tongues explore each other, Mat’s rod rightfully hard.

He makes her sit with her legs open for a few more minutes, wiping up her wetness with his fingers and sucking them clean. When he can’t taste her orgasm anymore, he lets her pull her pants back up. Abby cuddles with him the rest of the movie. When it’s over, they exit the building, and this time his arm is around her.

Someone calls Mat’s name, and they turn. His friend Daniel from work stops them to say hello, and as Mat casually chats with him, Abby blushes the whole time. If only he knew what they were up to. Apparently, he was in the same movie, but judging by his easy-going demeanor, he doesn’t suspect a thing.

They say goodbye, Daniel eyeing Abby before he goes. Mat doesn’t miss it. They get into the house, and after hanging up their coats, Mat picks up Abby. Her legs wrap around him. They make out all the way to his bedroom. He knows how beautiful his daughter is, and thinking about her with anyone else makes him… jealous. This fact can’t be a good thing.

A dad’s responsibility is to make sure his daughter is taken care of. To know that someday she’ll start experimenting with boys, and it’s his job to make sure it doesn’t happen too soon. But, of course, a dad should always want his daughter to find love, someone to treat her right the rest of her life. Mat wants this for Abby, he wants every opportunity for her, but seeing his friend eye her like a piece of meat makes him more protective than ever.

Abby came to him because she was beginning to get curious. He realized she was attracted to him, and that knowledge made him just as attracted to her. And while he does want her to move on someday, right now she is still his little girl, and he wants to be the one giving her proper male attention. She’s been asking him to progress her lessons; a task he’s been resisting. After today, however, he is eager to give her what she wants. To keep her happy, so she doesn't go running to dipshits like Daniel.

Coming above her on the bed, Mat helps her out of her clothes, and she does the same for him. They’re both greedily pulling at each other, and Abby is sure this is leading somewhere it’s never gone before. The idea makes her giddy. When she is naked and Mat is down to his boxers, she sees his bulge and reaches for it. His hand intercepts hers.

“We’ll get to that. You’re first,” he says, moving down her body. Leaning on her elbows, she watches her dad kiss down her stomach. He’s done this before. His hands rest on the back of her thighs and push them apart, warm breath hitting right between her legs. He’s never done this before.

“Are you ready?” he asks. Abby doesn’t know what he plans on doing, but she wouldn’t stop him right now for anything.

Antonia_FoxS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Antonia_FoxS

“Yes,” she breathes. Mat savors this moment, looking up at Abby’s big, innocent eyes, smelling her sweet scent. His beautiful daughter is spread just for him, her pinkness glistening, knowing his mouth will be the first one to touch her there. A smile tugs on his lips, and at this moment, Abby knows she would let Mat do anything to her.

He leans forward, opens his mouth, and his broad, flat tongue runs up her slit with excruciating slowness. Abby gasps loudly. She wasn’t expecting him to do that. The sight of it is what she always thought porn would look like; crude yet erotic. He licks her again, moving side to side, so he doesn’t miss a spot, and she drops on the bed, fingers fisting the blanket beneath her.

Mat mentioned once that he would do this to her someday. She daydreamed about it during school, thought about it when she went to bed, tried to imagine it. Just him saying the words made her horny. Watching him do it is a whole other experience. Feeling him do it is an even greater one. She wondered what it would be like, and now that it’s happening, it exceeds her every expectation. His tongue is warm and wet and capable, a small piece of heaven caressing her sensitive flesh.

Mat licks her up and down, relishing her taste, and the texture of his tongue continues to take her by surprise.

“Oh my god,” she moans, his mouth doing things that stretch her mind beyond anything she’s ever known. He pushes hard against her, and when he gets to the top, he flicks her clit. She startled by her sensitivity.

This is definitely her new favorite thing to do, and Mat is addicted to her already. He’s tasted her before, but it’s nothing compared to actually eating her out. His daughter is fucking delicious, her perfect pussy the tastiest one he’s ever had. He puts his whole mouth on her and kisses it like he would her mouth. She doesn’t stop moaning, writhing beneath him, and he loves it. His tongue enters her hole, licks widely up her folds, then goes back down to start all over again.

Abby can’t believe what he’s doing to her. Literally, her brain can’t comprehend it. All she knows is it’s the greatest thing she’s ever felt, his movements blending together; lick, suck, flick, lick again, ending and beginning and never stopping and all she wants is to do this every moment for the rest of her life.

“Daddy,” she practically sobs with pleasure, looking down at him. His eyes meet hers, and when they do, his lips cover her clit, and he starts sucking on it. Her hands go to his head, fisting his thick, dark hair, back arching off the bed.

“Oh fuck!” she moans. Abby isn’t one to swear very often. That’s not even Mat’s rule, he doesn’t mind the occasional curse word, as long as she’s conducting herself respectfully toward her elders. Hearing her swear aloud because of him makes him hum against her, and she bucks in response.

“Oh my god, daddy, you’re gonna make me cum,” she cries, clearly unhappy that this will end so soon. Mat wants it. He’s so fucking hard he’s about to pop just eating her. He ravishes her, moving faster, unyielding, and she cums fantastically against his mouth.

“Aahhhh!” she yells. Every time Mat does something new to her, it gives her a new ‘best orgasm of her life’. Right now she’s experiencing another one. Better than the one he gave her in the theater an hour ago. Better than the time he showed her where her g-spot was. Better than every orgasm he’s ever given her all put together. Abby humps her dad’s face as his hands wrap around her thighs, holding her down so he can finish his job. She tastes impossibly sweet, his tongue entering her, feeling her insides contract.

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god,” she chants, squirming at the feel of her daddy’s mouth. Mat goes back to her clit, and her climax spikes again, shockwaves coursing through her. He lets her finish, knowing she’s spent when she won’t stop shivering, leisurely licking her for another minute. He wants her first time getting head to be memorable.

When he literally can’t take it another moment longer, Mat backs away and grabs Abby’s hand, pulling her to her feet with him.

“If you touch me right now, I’ll cum,” he says, and Abby still kissed with the remnants of her orgasm, stands shocked for one solid moment. Mat hasn’t let her touch his dick yet. Every time she asks, he tells her no. He lets her watch when he jacks himself off, promising that her turn will come soon. Hearing these words, her astonished moment passes as quickly as it came.

“Tell me what to do,” she says, more than eager.

“Get on your knees and stroke me, baby. I’m so hard it hurts.” Abby drops before him, the pleading tone in his voice making her as rabid as she was before he made her cum just now. She pulls down his boxers and he steps out of them, his cock harder than she’s ever seen, sticking straight up.

This is the moment she’s been anticipating. Mat watches Abby’s eyes find him, his beautiful daughter on her knees for him, and when she reaches up and touches it, he sighs with relief. Abby is surprised by how warm he is, how hard he feels beneath the soft skin. Her mouth opens wider with awe, her fingers curling just behind the head. She gently squeezes, and Mat groans, her delicate hand around his girth everything he knew it would be.

“Fuck,” he mutters, looking down at her. Abby glances up, making sure that was a good reaction, then she starts carefully moving her hand back and forth. Mat’s head rolls back, Abby’s light touch is exactly what he needs. Just the idea of this has gotten him off for weeks. He lets her touch it how she wants for her first time, not trying to overwhelm her with directions. This is the perfect time for her to test out how she feels about it, too. Mat is already so close to cumming it doesn’t matter what she does, as long as it’s her hand on him.

Abby loves this. That powerful feeling she gets when her dad is riled up by her has returned tenfold. He is in her hand right now. He chose her, out of every woman in town he could certainly have, it’s her he wants to touch him, to help him. She squeezes a little harder and he groans again. His vocal encouragement is all she needs.

She strokes him harder, and it is more than enough. Mat feels his crotch tingle, his balls tighten, and his breath quickens.

“I’m going to cum, baby. Don’t stop,” he begs. She doesn’t. This is all she wants. She doesn’t care about the mess he’ll make all over her. She wants him to cum.

Mat stops breathing as his sperm rushes out of him. The first jet of his ejaculation emerges powerfully, then he moans, his cock throbbing in Abby’s hand.

“Just like that,” he pants with encouragement as she continues stroking him, her mouth wide, watching her daddy orgasm from her touch. Mat cums all over Abby’s chest, her collar bones, her young breasts, and he couldn’t imagine a better site. Feeling her dad’s jizz on her skin excites her beyond words.

She works him, the best orgasm he’s had in a long fucking time rocking him. His cock is so happy right now. His sexual organ has been angry with his brain for weeks, demanding that Abby have her...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by TangerineSky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments