Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Lessons VII

93
13 Comments 13
25.8k Views 25.8k
6.3k words 6.3k words

Abby sits on the tile seat in Mat’s shower, hot water running over her. He’s standing naked in front of her, his masculine fingers tenderly gliding through her wet hair. Both of her hands are resting on each of his thighs as he gently moves back and forth. His dick is in her mouth and she is sucking it as he leisurely humps her face.

Her pool blue eyes look up at him when he hisses through his teeth, feeling her mouth mold around him, nursing his warm cock. Abby loves this.

Her stepfather Mateo is gorgeous. A man native to South America, his skin is deliciously dark, a natural cinnamon shade. The hair on his head is thick and dark, the hair on his chest sparse and sexy. He has a solid build; broad shoulders, thick forearms, muscular legs, and torso. The cock between his legs is beautifully heavy and seems to always be hard. Although Mat is forty, his sex drive is easily twenty years younger.

A month has passed since Abigail convinced him to relinquish his worries. Mat has enjoyed educating her about sex, but was nervous to turn any attention toward himself, consumed with guilt every time he allowed his daughter to physically gratify him. He was afraid of what would evolve from teaching her to perform sexual acts instead of just receiving them. So far his fears have been unjustified.

Abby absolutely loves touching and sucking him, and he loves that she loves it so much. Mat once told her she may get to the point where pleasing him would please her, and at first, she understood, but now she comprehends. She is mesmerized by him. The taste of his cock, the feel of his skin, every time his hands touch her in encouragement. She is addicted to the challenge of getting him to moan, ravishing him until he utters noises that make her feel like a goddess.

Pleasing him does please her, and she’ll continue to do it as long as he lets her.

“That’s good, baby,” Mat says, his deep voice exciting her. Abby’s hands slide up to his ass, hot water running down his back, and she pulls him closer, causing him to go deeper into her throat.

“Oh god, yeah,” he groans, his fingers lacing together at the back of her head to keep her there. “Your throat feels so good, sweetheart.” Abby nuzzles her face into him, trying to fit his thickness down her esophagus, pulling away to catch a breath, then doing it all over again. She has gotten exceptionally good at giving head over these last few weeks. Mat never feels her teeth, her sucking more perfect than an air-tight vacuum.

“Shit, you’re going to make me cum,” he warns with disappointment. He wants this to last forever. Abby moans on him, her tongue swirling as she tries to suck the cum out of him. He’s a thick milkshake through a straw, and her actions bring him over the edge.

“Fuck, baby, here it comes.” Large hands holding her head, Mat sighs contentedly as he ejaculates into Abby’s mouth. She drinks it all, not wasting one drop of his seed, cleaning him up in the process. She loves his harsh taste, his salty cum making her feel all the more naughty.

When they finish their shower, they both reluctantly get dressed and head out the door. Shopping a few days before Christmas is the worst idea they’ve ever had, but Abby forgot to buy her friend a gift, and they’d been so preoccupied lately she only just realized how short on time she was.

Mat drives them forty-five minutes away to a town that has an actual shopping center, Abby’s hand on his thigh the whole way. They walk from store to store, and every time there’s too many people for one aisle, Abby will push her ass into Mat’s zipper. When he leaves her to do some shopping of his own, he finds her in another store, walks up behind her and strokes the seam between her legs. She gasps, catching the attention of nearby shoppers, blushing in response.

“Way to be subtle,” he says in her ear. She lightly elbows him.

“You surprised me.” He grins.

“Come on, let’s get some lunch.” They leave the mall and head to a restaurant, sitting beside each other in a booth. It is just as busy here, families surrounding them, talking in overlapped voices.

“I want to do something with you,” Mat says as they eat.

“What’s that?”

“It’s a little hard to explain.”

“Try.”

“Let’s just call it delayed gratification.” Abby tilts her head in confusion. “It would be easier to show you.” As he speaks, he reaches over and begins massaging the apex of her thighs. She bites her lip to stifle a moan. His intention is hidden under the table and she doesn’t want to draw attention.

Mat takes a bite of his food as he scours Abby’s warmth, rubbing her just the right way. She wonders how he can be so casual as she reins in the urge to hump his hand. His arm isn’t even moving, his expression and posture giving away nothing. If someone in this room full of people glanced their way, she would be the one to oust them.

Abby exhales, trying to concentrate on her composure. Her soft pants allow her to feel every groove of his perfect fingers. She’s wanted him ever since he made her cum this morning, but now the urge has transformed to need. She wants to slip under the table and suck her dad’s dick this very moment. As if Mat can sense her level of arousal, he pulls his hand away, right as she was beginning to tingle. She sighs, tenser without his touch.

“Abby!” A young girl Abby’s age approaches their table, none the wiser to the naughty exchange that just occurred.

“Hi Kate,” Abby smiles, aware of the blood rush under her cheeks. She slides out of the seat to stand and give her a hug. Kate is her best friend. Abby has told her everything for the last three years - everything except the fact that she’s been fooling around with her father. She hasn’t told anyone that.

“Hi Mat,” Kate smiles.

“Hello, Kate.” He grins his white teeth at her.

“What are you guys doing here?” Kate inquires. They all talk about their Christmas shopping, agreeing there aren’t many options for gifts back in their hometown. Kate is the person Abby was shopping for, teasing her that she’ll love her gift. They say goodbye, Kate promising to come over before the holiday break is over, and Abby sits down again.

“I’m ready to go,” she says, and Mat smiles.

Once they’re back home, Abby doesn’t hesitate to start kissing Mat. He’s barely out of his coat, dropping it and grabbing her, kissing her in return.

“Always so eager,” he says. Abby nods, slipping her hands in his shirt to feel his hard stomach, trailing down to unbuckle him and free his cock. His hands stop her before she can accomplish that, then he drops to his knees. Mat pulls her pants and underwear down past her round ass and puts his mouth between her thighs. Abby moans as he licks her, her feminine hands in his dark hair. She can’t spread her legs, but he doesn’t mind. His tongue finds her clit, sucking it, teasing gently with his teeth before really licking her.

“Ohh daddy,” she breathes, pushing into his face. Before she finds her release, however, he stops. She was close, too. As he stands he takes her pants with him, grinning wickedly. Redressed, Abby scoffs.

“Why did you stop?” she demands, and all he does is smile. Mat grabs the bags off the floor, heading to the kitchen to sort out their spoils. She follows, leaning silently against the wall, watching him. When he looks at her again, his teasing smile softens.

“What’s wrong?” he asks, walking to her.

“You won’t finish what you started.” He shakes his head.

“It’s more than that,” he accuses. Abby diverts her gaze. “Are you jealous?” His words hit her like a brick wall. She tries to hide it.

“Of what?”

“You know what,” Mat says, reaching for her chin, forcing her to look at him again. Though she doesn’t speak, her blue eyes convey all her emotions. “Why would you be jealous of Kate?” She looks away again. He pulls her by her waist, trying to put his face in front of hers.

“Talk to me, Abby.”

“I’m not jealous.”

“I know a jealous girl when I see one,” he claims, startling her. “You have no reason to be jealous of your friend.”

“Then why did you stop?” she asks sullenly. He immediately understands. Mat reaches for Abby’s thighs and picks her up, turning around and setting her on the counter.

“Because it isn’t Christmas yet,” he says, standing between her legs. Her brows pull together. “Kate has nothing to do with this. Remember what I said earlier about delayed gratification?” He can see the wheels turning in her head, then the metaphorical light bulb that appears above her.

“You’re going to make me wait until Christmas?” she asks in shocked monotone. He smiles.

“Us. I’m going to make us wait.”

“Why?” No orgasm until Christmas? That’s days away!

“You’ll just have to wait and see.” Abby looks skeptical. Mat reaches up and grazes her cheekbone. “I don’t want your friend, Abby. I want you.”

“I saw the way she looked at you…” She doesn’t tell him, but Kate confessed to her once that she thought Mat was good looking. At the time Abby brushed it off. Now, if she’s being honest, she is more than jealous. The idea of Kate and Mat together makes her want to punch something, and she’s never been violent.

“I don’t care. I wouldn’t care if she stripped naked and threw herself at me. She’s not you, Abby.” He can tell she likes his words. They are nothing but the truth. A tiny smile cracks on her lips, and he grins in return, leaning forward to kiss her.

“You’re really going to make me wait until Christmas?” she asks, feeling his hands run up her small waist, her back.

“Us, remember.”

“Are you sure we’re capable of that?” Abby says, and Mat smiles against her.

“If we put our minds to it.”

“I don’t know if I want to wait that long.” She pushes her pelvis against his abdomen and he pulls her closer, hands on her ass.

“Trust me, baby. It’ll be worth it.”

“So I can’t touch you at all?”

“Oh, I never said that.” Mat pulls off Abby’s shirt, warm hands on her skin, mouth on her neck. She’s already panting. “We have to touch each other. That’s very important.” He pulls down the cup of her bra and puts her adorable pink nipple in his mouth. She gasps sweetly, thrusting against him. “We just can’t make each other cum.”

“I don’t know if I can do that,” she moans.

“Yes, you can. For me. It’ll be a Christmas present for both of us.”

“Will you touch me right now?” she begs, and Mat complies. He pulls off her pants and moves his hand around her little bikini underwear, the skin of his fingers against her wet cunt. She sits on the counter moaning, legs spread, aching for release already. Mat plays with her but makes no move to accelerate his ministration, teasing her. When she can’t take it anymore she reaches down and unfastens his pants, grabbing his insanely hard dick through his boxers.

They touch each other for a long time, but Mat, true to his word, doesn’t allow either of them release.

They spend the afternoon in a frenzy, flirtatiously grazing one another before and after dinner, as they watch a movie on the couch, when he finally picks her up and takes her to bed with him. Mat strips his daughter naked and does the same to himself, and they continue their provocation on each other beneath the covers.

She strokes him as he plays with her nipples. Eventually, he works his way down her body and he takes her whole pussy in his mouth. Abby moans loudly, the feel of his wet muscles everything she wants right now. He licks her tenderly, slowly. She prays he’ll get her off despite the notion of this ‘delayed gratification’. He feels too damn good.

Mat considers it for a whole minute. He wants to taste her orgasm, to make her happy and hear her moan with intention, but it will ruin his whole plan. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. He wants to see how she cums after being deprived and provoked for three days.

Pulling away, he has to stop before he gives her what she wants.

“Suck me for a while, baby,” he says, moving up to lay on the pillows. She gladly climbs on top of him, and he can already tell this blow job will be hard to stop.

Abby puts his excited dick in her mouth and hums with relief. Mat puts his hands behind his head, leaning back so she can have some fun. She starts slow, though she’s anything but tender. She sucks him with passion, her tongue in love with his cock. Mat sighs, watching his daughter ravish him. He is lucky he has such great self-control. He focuses on her movements, the weight of his cock in her hand, how warm and wet she feels.

“I love that pretty mouth of yours,” he says, and she whimpers around him, wishing he would cum inside it. “My cock loves your pretty mouth.” Abby moves on him with more determination. She wants his cum, needs it, and she knows he wants to give it to her.

“Slow down, baby,” he says. She doesn’t. His hands finally move down to hold her head, forcing her to calm her movements. “I know you want it, but you need to wait.” For the first time, Abby pulls her mouth off him.

“You really want me to?” she asks, licking the veins on his shaft.

“Fuck,” he curses under his breath. Mat moves quickly, sitting up and pulling her with him. If he doesn’t stop her now, it won’t happen at all. He kisses her hard, arms around her as he lays back, her naked body on top of his, hard-on nestled between her legs.

“Don’t be naughty, or you won’t get anything for Christmas,” he warns facetiously. Abby mumbles a low groan, grinding against his stomach.

“I’m sorry, you just taste so good.” Mat moves her before he does something stupid, trying to get the heat of her pussy away from his cock.

“Go to sleep, honey,” he tells her. When she rolls over he’s certain she’s upset. Then he feels her ass rotate against his abdomen, the tip of his cock trapped between them, and he sighs.

-

In the morning Abby helps Mat make breakfast. He’s in his boxers, her in one of his large t-shirts. As he cooks their eggs she stands behind him, kissing his muscled back. Reaching around, she gently grabs his semi-hard dick, and he smiles. He lets her play with it until the eggs are cooked and he’s fully hard, then turns around and starts petting between her legs. She immediately opens them for his access. He’s so turned on by her he lets his control go for a moment.

Mat picks her up and sets her on the island counter, making her lean back, elbows on the granite. Her knees open wide, and he pushes a finger into her bare pussy. If her moaning didn’t give away how horny she is, her wetness does.

“Fuck, you are wet,” he comments. He puts his finger in her warmth as deep as it will go, all the way to the knuckle, then pulls it out and puts it by her lips.

“Suck,” he says, and she hesitates, but does as she’s told. Taking her dad’s wet finger in her mouth, she sucks her slick juice off of it. He pulls away, pushes back into her dripping hole and works her for a little longer this time, loving the strained moaning coming from her. Then he pulls out and tells her to suck it again. Abby is so excited she does it eagerly this time, sucking hard.

“Mmm, that’s better.” He pulls away, fucks her with his finger, then lets her suck it clean for a third time. Each time he does, she is more enthusiastic. He can tell that she likes it, that it’s driving her closer, and when she cleans off his finger a final time he backs away from her.

“Come on. Before our food gets cold.” She’s so frustrated she starts laughing. They eat then lounge around the house, Mat making a few phone calls as Abby reads on the couch. When he hangs up, he goes to her.

“Get on your hands and knees,” he says. She immediately pushes her book aside and obeys him, heart fluttering. On all fours, Abby wonders what he’ll do this time. Mat kneels behind her on the couch, sets a hand on the smallest part of her back and gently pushes, making his daughter arch like a porn star. God, her ass is too amazing. Perfectly round like two bubbles, smooth and perky. Mat fondles her clit for a minute before entering her, sliding his finger in and out. She moans, wishing he would go faster, wishing he would add another finger.

Having her bent over this way, a natural urge to fuck suddenly strikes him. Mat’s dick has never touched Abby’s pussy before. She’s still a virgin. He doesn’t plan on changing that right now, but he’s been putting off his own orgasm, and all their teasing is driving him mad. The thought of trying something new is exceedingly appealing.

KellyPerfection
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KellyPerfection

Still fingering her, Mat pulls down his boxers, grabs himself, then takes a breath. Removing his hand, he leans forward and replaces it with his dick, pressing it to her warm pussy for the first time. Abby gasps as he sighs.

“What is that?” she asks. She’s never felt anything like it before. It’s obviously flesh, the texture and warmth of it against her, but she...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by TangerineSky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments