Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy's Lessons X

"The Final Chapter."

125
29 Comments 29
27.9k Views 27.9k
7.8k words 7.8k words

Abby is on her stomach, wrists together, arms stretched out in front of her as if she's reaching for the headboard she's tied to. She is bent over a sex wedge. The firm triangle beneath her hips props her rear end up perfectly, the multiple straps on her legs keeping her in a wide kneel.

She looks like she's ready to be mounted from behind and used like a sex doll. At least, that's what she's hoping will happen.

She is in heaven, unable to move from her unfettered position.

“What if I turn this on?” A vibration begins consuming her pussy. Though she has no purchase on anything, she starts humping anyway.

“Aaahhh! Nnnaahhh fuck!”

“Hmm, I think you like that.”

“God, yes!”

“And if I pull this one out?” Abby feels the tug in her ass.

“No!”

“You need that there?”

“Yes, please! Don't take it out.” The tone of her voice is beyond begging. If he didn't know any better, he'd think this hard silicone toy was a part of her, the priority of an internal organ, something that would pain her to remove. He pulls on the end, forcing one ridge of the dildo to pop out of her ass, then another, and another.

“Please! Please put it back in.” She hears her father tsk behind her.

“So impatient,” he chides. The smallest bulb of the toy goes in and out of her wet, pink rose as her pussy vibrates. He loves making her wait. When it sounds as if she may start sobbing, he finally obliges her. With one stern push, he watches the edge of her needy hole consume the bubbles until finally, the delightful weight of the toy is returned to Abby's ass.

“Aahhh yes.”

“Is that what you need, sweetheart?”

“Mmhmm.” Abby nods her head with pure satisfaction.

He leisurely plays with both toys, grabbing the one in her ass and twisting it as the vibrator slowly fucks her pussy. Her black string thong is pulled to the side, wet with her arousal. The use of lube wasn’t necessary - her pussy made both toys perfectly wet enough. When he wants to fondle her clit, his slightly calloused hands grab the fabric and rip through it with ease.

Mateo holds the tattered, tiny material to his face, smelling his daughter.

“Open,” he says, reaching around and offering her the panties that spent the day between her legs, the ones now warm and wet and torn from everything he’s done to her.

With no vacillation of any kind, Abby opens her mouth, tongue out and all. Mat’s fingers prod the lace until it’s all stuffed between her perfect teeth. She hums as his fingertips caress her lips, both the ones on her face and the ones framing her clit. He pinches and flicks the nub atop her pussy, other hand exploring her mouth, rubbing her now soaking panties on her tongue, ensuring she tastes herself.

“I really missed you, baby,” he says, and she hums a reply, implying she obviously missed him, too. And then, he pulls away from her and off the bed. “I’ll be back,” he says casually. “Don’t cum without me.” Abby groans around the panties in her mouth, watching him walk out of the room.

Mat saunters down the stairs to the kitchen, leaving Abby tied up on his bed, the toy in her pussy still vibrating on low. He is eager to get her off -today is the first time he’s seen her in months- but making her wait is too much fun. Her orgasms are always better when he delays them.

Abby has been away at college for one full year already. Mat can’t believe it. His little girl is nineteen-years-old now, graduated from high school a valedictorian and on her way to getting a degree in engineering. It seems like only yesterday she came to him asking for lessons on how to masturbate. It’s now been three years since then. Years of slowly consuming her innocence, teaching her how to fuck and be fucked, molding her to be his perfect sex partner. Abby has loved every moment.

When she got her acceptance letter for an Ivy League school, it was bittersweet. Of course, she wanted to go, but leaving her dad was unfathomable. She tried to suggest ideas that would keep them together, but Mat wouldn’t hear of it. There is no way he would stand between her and her education, and in the end, she went. He promised they would get the chance to see each other, and over the last year, she has visited him at the end of every semester. And every time she’s here, they fuck like rabbits.

Mat grabs a bottle of water from the fridge -knowing Abby will need it after he’s done with her- and takes his time heading back up the stairs. When he rounds the doorframe and nonchalantly places the bottle on the nightstand, she moans with frustration. The constant stimulation he left her with is obnoxiously wonderful, keeping her on the edge of orgasm, not enough to get her off.

Mateo grabs a large handful of hair at the crown of her head and pulls back, rendering her more immobile than ever. Throat arched so tight she can barely swallow, he leans down and gives her a deep french kiss around the panties in her mouth. When he pulls out the fabric, she heaves a lungful of air.

“Aahh, please! I need to cum so bad,” she whimpers. Mat’s free-roaming cock is straight at attention. He’s been teasing her since she got home an hour ago. He’s about to combust as well.

“How would you like to cum?” he asks, mouth at her ear.

“Fuck me, daddy. I need your cock - please.” Mat remembers the first time Abby said ‘cock’ in front of him. She was so horny it rolled off her tongue, and he fucked her senseless as a result. She never used to swear. Now her mouth is a cesspool of naughty words every time they’re in the bedroom.

He releases her hair and comes behind her, kneeling between her open legs.

“Which hole, sweet girl?”

“Whichever hole you want. As long as you’re in me.” Mat could not love her more.

“I do miss this sweet pussy of yours,” he comments, pulling the vibrator from her sucking muscles. It squelches with reluctance on its way out. Guiding his engorged knob to her available hole, he slowly, very slowly fills her, so lazily she cries a long moan of pleasure the entire length. Pelvis flush against her beautiful ass cheeks, he keeps on pushing, leaning his weight into her, determined to get as deep as possible. He can feel the toy in her ass through the thin membrane inside her. She is so tight this way.

“Fucking hell,” Abby groans, stretching around her favorite dick. Withdrawing from her wetness, Mat’s large hands grip her tiny waist to steady her, and his next thrust is vicious. The hard impact on her trilling womb makes her instantly cum.

Abby orgasms hard all over her father’s mature cock. Wrists still tied to the headboard, legs to the bed frame, he fucks her ruthlessly, giving them both exactly what they crave. This is all they think about when she’s away. Most of the time she has no idea how she has the capacity to study.

“Daddy! Daddy! Mat, fuck! Oh my god, harder! Please!” He goes as hard as he can, skin perspiring from the effort. His solid, dark muscled body pounds into his petite daughter, the bindings forcing her to take the brunt of his thrusts. The dense sex pillow she’s bent over does its job keeping her in place. He works her over masterfully as if he’s tied up women and fucked their brains out a thousand times. Mostly he’s done it to his daughter.

She doesn’t retract an inch from his fucking, and soon, he joins her in nirvana.

“Ugh, here’s my cum, baby,” Mat groans as he slows, savoring the sensation of his throbbing meat being milked.

“Yes, fill me up, daddy,” Abby pants.

“Fuck,” he sighs. “You’re full now.” Abby smiles as he calmly moves inside her.

“I miss this,” her sweet voice chimes.

“Me too, sweetheart.” Mat caresses her hips as he continues to push and pull in her now dripping pussy. “I miss this ass, too.”

He pulls the toy from her anus watching it shrink to a tight, puckered star, then gradually removes his cock. It comes out covered in his cum, the white sticky cream combined with her juice coating him nicely. Though he just came, Mat is still hard, balls not quite empty yet. He puts his dick to her closed ass, and with a little effort, she opens for him. It tingles around his still sensitive head.

“Oooh yes,” she coos, gasping as he pushes further into her. She has loved anal since the moment her dad showed her how fantastic it can be. The toy trades places with his dick as he guides it into her sopping, still horny cunt, both holes full once again. The only thing Abby loves more than anal is being double penetrated.

“Fuck,” she hisses, stretched by his girth.

“Mmm, open up for me, baby. That’s it, sweetheart. Let me in that ass.”

Minutes pass as he carefully forces her to accommodate him. His wet cock doesn’t stop, and soon enough they’re both panting again, his motion increasing.

“God, I missed this tight hole,” Mat growls, rubbing his cock all up inside it. Abby moans in time with his thrusts, telling her daddy how good his cock feels, begging him to go deeper. Soon he’s pounding her ass as hard as he did her pussy.

After a while Mat reaches over her and unties her wrists, allowing her to bear weight on her hands so she can push back against him. Knees still forced wide open with restraints, she rises up on her palms, Mat fucking her in a deep doggy style.

Abby looks over her shoulder, watching her dad’s hard body own her. She is his and always will be. With that thought, her hips start rocking harder.

“You’re gonna make me cum again,” she breathes.

“Good, cum for me.”

“I want you to come with me.”

“Whatever you want, babydoll.” Mat goes a bit harder.

“I want you to cum in my pussy again.” Willing to comply with every desire that comes from her pouty lips, Mat pulls out of her ass, removes the toy from her pussy, and fills it back up with him. As she mewls with pleasure, Mat pulls her up so her back is against his chest. He grabs her jaw and turns her head so he can kiss her as he makes love to her.

Their tongues intertwine as his hands roam her body, one cupping her breast, the other massaging her clit. He slowly pushes up into her as they kneel together, his dick grazing her g-spot from this angle, and the motion makes Abby mindless. Reaching back, she holds Mat’s head as her tongue plays with his, feeling her orgasm slowly build until it greets her like an exotic, erotic blanket.

She moans into his mouth, his body against hers increasing her pleasure. Feeling her contract, lost in this moment with her, Mat’s orgasm is just as beguiling, pulling him in deep. The energy between them is a cycle, out of her and into him, vice versa, over and over. When they’ve both finished, they continue mouthing each other. Minutes pass until they pull away. Mat smiles against her, and she bites her lip.

-

Abby’s break from school is only a week long so she and Mat spend every available minute together. While Mat works she tries to stay busy, going to see a few friends that still live in town, or running through her new textbooks to keep a leg up on her studying. When he’s home, they’re inseparable. There’s hardly a minute that passes when they aren’t touching each other, licking each other, him inside her.

On Friday, Abby’s fourth day home, Mat messages her and tells her he won’t be off work until later than usual. He isn’t thrilled about it. He doesn’t spend a lot of time in his office, preferring to be out in the railyard doing real work, but the month-end paperwork is piling up and needs to be done.

He hears a knock on his closed office door and sighs. The last thing he wants it to be interrupted, in a hurry to get home to his girl. He calls out to enter, and lo and behold, Abby steps through.

“What are you doing here?” he smiles, setting down his pen.

“Bringing you dinner.” He notices the bag in her hand.

“Very thoughtful of you.”

“Actually it’s quite selfish of me,” she grins, setting it down and walking around his desk.

“Why is that?” he plays along.

“Because I couldn’t wait to see you.” Abby climbs onto his lap and kisses him. His large hands cover her back, pulling her against him.

“Did you lock that door?” he asks into her sweet mouth, and she nods. “We have to be fast.” She nods again, guiding his hand between her legs. He finds her pussy bare beneath the skirt and doesn’t hesitate a second longer.

The idea of his co-workers being right in the other room is terrifying, but he can’t contain himself. Mat stands up, lays Abby on the papers strewn about his desk, lifts her skirt over her hips and buries his face between her naked thighs. She gasps, holding onto his hair, and Mat prays she’ll stay quiet. She doesn’t want to get caught either, but the idea of doing this here turns her on way too much. Her dad is a general manager to the railyard, a superior to blue collared men, men with dirty thoughts and filthy mouths, the very ones that thoroughly eyed her as she entered the casual office. Her dad may be the most clean-cut of them all, but only she knows how truly dirty he is, the things he desires, the naughty acts that get him off.

Mat eats her intensely, fingering her slick heat, putting those wet fingers in her mouth to avoid her moaning aloud. She sucks on them, tasting herself, and it does a nice job keeping her quiet. When the hard bulge in his pants feels as if it may turn purple from the pressure, he stands up. The view of her dad unbuckling his belt as he looms above her makes her even more aroused.

“Fuck me, daddy,” she whispers, leaning back on her elbows. Cock in hand, he pushes into her tight snatch, sinking to the balls, and they both moan as quietly as possible.

“My spoiled little girl,” he breathes as he pumps in and out of her. “Just couldn’t wait, could you?” Abby grips the edge of the desk, shaking her head.

“I couldn’t. You feel too good.”

“I ought to punish you. Seducing me in my own office.”

“Yes, punish me!” she whispers harshly. Mat leans on the desk, Abby’s body trapped between his arms as he fucks her harder. The papers beneath her crinkle in protest, the slapping sound of their bodies connecting over and over, and right when Abby really starts to enjoy it, Mat pulls out, grabs her from the desk and forces her to her knees.

“Suck the cum out of me. Now,” he demands, and her mouth consumes him. Mat holds her head, fucking into her face and Abby loves it, sucking her own juice from his cock until she can taste only him. When he stills, he ejaculates hard in spite of the orgasm he had this morning with her.

Abby swallows it all, eagerly nursing him after he’s finished. He has to literally yank her head from his dick to get her to stop. Mat puts his satisfied meat away and pulls her from the floor.

“I’ll see you when I get home,” he says, leaning down to kiss below her ear. Abby stands unmoving. He isn’t going to get her off?

“You said you wanted to be punished,” he reminds her, grinning at her disappointed face. “Go home and wait for me,” he instructs, and Abby knows she’ll have to do exactly that.

“You’re so unfair,” she claims, adjusting her skirt. He winks, re-taking his seat in the black office chair.

“And Abby,” he says, causing her to pause with her hand on the door. “Don’t masturbate.” She tries not to smile merely out of frustration. She can feel the wetness between her legs as she exits, blushing at all the grins from men twice her age, unaware of what just happened in their boss’s office.

Once Abby’s home, she debates defying her dad’s orders, curious if she can get away with it. After that fucking, she is desperate for release. Ultimately though, she decides against it. Her orgasms are better when her dad gives them to her. It’s hard to get excited about a gift you give to yourself.

She starts stripping as she heads up the stairs, entering her room still arranged the same as before she left for college. Contemplating years of memories, Abby recalls the first time she wore something sexy for her dad. He never suggested it, didn’t seem to have a problem with her age appropriate cotton bikinis, but the first time she wore a lacy thong, one that rode up her ass exposing half of her round bottom, Mat was stunned. At that moment, he knew his daughter had officially grown up.

The sex that night was mind-blowing.

Since Abby has been at college, she's now been with a few other people, expanding her experience. Each time she sleeps with someone new, she calls her dad to tell him all about it. He asks her questions; if they’re any good at giving head, are they as big as him, has she done anything with them that he hasn’t already shown her? Each can hold their own, but none are as good as her father, nor are they as big.

Abby is having fun blossoming into a young adult, out in the world by herself, but she still misses Mat. Sometimes so much it hurts, lying in her dorm room, imagining his smile, his hands, his cock…

She...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by TangerineSky
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments